BRN Discussion Ongoing

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Shorts getting nervous ?

ASX reported on the 13/03/23

Gross borrowed 132,277,527
Net borrowed 98,412,697 or 5.57%

ASX reported today for the 14/03/23

Gross borrowed 112,633,237 ( a reduction of 19,644,290 )
Net borrowed 82,370,865 or 4.66% ( a reduction of 16,041,832 )

Has anyone got a lighter and a flame thrower handy ???

I know where I wouldn't want to be standing when this particular balloon goes up. 🤣
Too soon?
Sorry, just can't help meself.....🤣

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users
D

Deleted member 2799

Let’s see if we can also grab some cheap shares in Germany later… I already loaded some in the last two days but now it’s kind of “fu… you should go all in” kind of feeling 😂 I should calm down and stay disciplined

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Sproggo

Maxed out to nearly 50,000 shares in my Super yesterday too. Thanks to all the research done by you guys here.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Yak52

Regular
Shorts getting nervous ?

Damn Doz............missed looking at that today yet! This is IMPORTANT. Capitulation may well be under way for the SHORTERS!

The total numbers have been high and practically not moving for months except increasing slowly...............and NOW we have nearly 20 Million SHORTS closed out? in one day?
The reporting method is "loose" for shorters so I would expect that (20 Mil) would be a cumulative period of perhaps up to 1 week or several days. But that is still VERY important.

Of note the last 2 days of trading had NEW Shorts of 2.3 Mil and 1.5 mil aprox. I suspect these are short term price movements only (4-8%)
(3-5 days) and therefore do not tend to show up on the main ASX reporting. I think that mob out of "WA" with a stock forum could be behind most these. (is it ok to say that Zeeb0t?)

IF this continues (reducing large numbers of Shorts) it may well indicate that LDA are coming close to ending their "PUTs" and an expected jump up in SP will follow. (cross fingers.)

Thanks Doz for posting that, 2nd piece of good news today!

PS. How good it that about ANT61 ? Our FIRST CONFIRMED Aussie company using Akida.
(lov that sticker - australian made)(needs AKIDA inside next to it)

Yak52 :cool:

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

VictorG

Maxed out to nearly 50,000 shares in my Super yesterday too. Thanks to all the research done by you guys here.
By my calculations, within 3 yrs you will be paying the new super tax on balances over $3million.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Let’s see if we can also grab some cheap shares in Germany later… I already loaded some in the last two days but now it’s kind of “fu… you should go all in” kind of feeling 😂 I should calm down and stay disciplined
We actually have a club.
You'll fit right in.
Bravo get the paddles and hot tub ready.
Don't worry 7. It only stings for a bit. 🤣

B2cuhb.gif

• Haha

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
That is great news.........................but how about Ant61 buy a bloody Akida IP licence!!!!!
So Brainchip must of been helping them for years now, with engineering, resources etc. Hopefully management stop giving them anymore Brainchip resources until they purchase a IP license .
As cool as this is, and I think it is pretty friggin cool! I don’t know if it has any material value for Brainchip, other than to showcase its possibilities!

I mean, how many robotic arms are we talking about? How many chips per arm? Just a thought..

If someone has a better understanding around revenue for this mission please help me understand:)

No matter what, Akida is no longer science fiction, it is now, and people will wake up! Many way too late..

• Thinking
  • Fire

Murphy

Life is not a dress rehearsal!
Yes but where else can a robot be used.

What’s that Blind Freddie “In every industry everywhere on Earth, under Earth and in every water body from shallow to as deep as they go and in medicine.”

Ok I’ll give you that but what else?😂🤣😂🤡😂🤣🤡🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁

What have the Romans ever done for us, Freddie?? :)

If you don't have dreams, you cant have dreams come true!

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
As cool as this is, and I think it is pretty friggin cool! I don’t know if it has any material value for Brainchip, other than to showcase its possibilities!

I mean, how many robotic arms are we talking about? How many chips per arm? Just a thought..

If someone has a better understanding around revenue for this mission please help me understand:)

No matter what, Akida is no longer science fiction, it is now, and people will wake up! Many way too late..
See post #51024 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users
I have no idea what other products can do it. But definitely akida can do it.
It shows four type of sensors 1. Vision, vibration, voice and ion. Have a Bluetooth connectivity and internet is option, on chip training is possible. Low power consumption.
If you know another engine which can do the same please share with us.

Dyor
I don’t know. Hence my question… or this this another covert mission where we eventually pop our head out? Would be nice ;)

Reactions: 4 users

VictorG

Yes but where else can a robot be used.

What’s that Blind Freddie “In every industry everywhere on Earth, under Earth and in every water body from shallow to as deep as they go and in medicine.”

Ok I’ll give you that but what else?😂🤣😂🤡😂🤣🤡🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁
The day will come when Brainchip owns a chain of one stop Service and Lube Centers in the Andromeda Galexy.

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Yak52

Regular
Shorts getting nervous ?

Damn Doz............missed looking at that today yet! This is IMPORTANT. Capitulation may well be under way for the SHORTERS!

The total numbers have been high and practically not moving for months except increasing slowly...............and NOW we have nearly 20 Million SHORTS closed out? in one day?
The reporting method is "loose" for shorters so I would expect that (20 Mil) would be a cumulative period of perhaps up to 1 week or several days. But that is still VERY important.

Of note the last 2 days of trading had NEW Shorts of 2.3 Mil and 1.5 mil aprox on the ASX.
I suspect these are short term price movements only (4-8%) (3-5 days) and therefore do not tend to show up on the main ASX reporting.

IF this continues (reducing large numbers of Shorts) it may well indicate that LDA are coming close to ending their "PUTs" and an expected jump up in SP will follow. (cross fingers.)

Thanks Doz for posting that, 2nd piece of good news today!

PS. How good it that about ANT61 ? Our FIRST CONFIRMED Aussie company using Akida.
(lov that sticker - Australian made)(needs AKIDA inside next to it)

Yak52 :cool:

Reactions: 3 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
We actually have a club.
You'll fit right in.
Bravo get the paddles and hot tub ready.
Don't worry 7. It only stings for a bit. 🤣

View attachment 32307

Great idea Hoppy! But I don't want to burn out the pump incase the spa goes on the fritz, so I might wait until we're a bit closer to reaching 50 cents before I switch it on to celebrate our fifteenth "50 cent naked hot tub party". I have however taken the liberty of placing the paddles out on the deck, so you can keep yourselves occupied if you want to rock up earlier.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
  • Fire

jtardif999

Regular
So this is the same as BrainChip by the sounds of things
No it’s software based - therefore a Von Neumann based architecture. They say it’s ultra low power so it would be interesting to know the actual metrics. I would bet my left nut there is no comparison in performance or power. Still it gets a gig with Hisense at this stage. AIMO.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
D

Deleted member 118

Guess we can call today a green day after just looking at the asx 200 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Apologies to Admin if this is inappropriate, feel free to remove, but can someone who understands the logic better than me please explain why my post at "the other place" re: Dolci-loxy was removed for the reason of "other"?
The Hermione Granger in me is about to pick a fight with Voldemort that I don't really have the time for, so would like to know if there's something valid in their moderating that I've missed?
What does the reason of "other" mean?
And how, the hell, do blatantly defamatory posts about the Board and company, meanwhile, remain in full view to mislead and discombobulate? (Oh, hai The Dean 👋)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230316_103715_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230316_103715_Chrome.jpg
    976.5 KB · Views: 43
  • Screenshot_20230316_103727_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230316_103727_Chrome.jpg
    868.4 KB · Views: 49
Top Bottom