BRN Discussion Ongoing

NickBRN

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

charles2

Regular
Yeah that was my take too. The more publicity the better in my opinion. If any venture capitalists want to throw money at BRN then ok (provided they do it by buying shares on the ASX) 😂
Actually the stock is so cheap and the company so unknown to the investor world that I could imagine a VC concluding that Brainchip is at VC prices and purchasing several million shares.
But again this is not what VCs do (ever??) as they want control and to arrange later investment to make their stake more valuable.

Sorry, just rambling.

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

IloveLamp

Top 20

Screenshot_20230316_071626_LinkedIn.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 162 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 71 users
That is one big battery!
Yes. I mentioned a day or so ago that I had contacted Peter van der Made regarding Hailo.

Obviously more information is needed because we are barking up the wrong tree in thinking Hailo and Brainchip are working together now or in the future.

Why did I contact Peter van der Made? It was either late 2020 or early 2021. Socionext announced it was developing a system with Foxconn and Hailo for video processing using SynQuacer.

At the time we had not long announced a product partnership with Socionext involving AKIDA and SynQuacer so I was interested to know all about why Hailo.

As a result I received advice from Peter van der Made that confirmed in my mind that Hailo makes very strong marketing claims but that it is power hungry old technology. I recall thinking of the old expression putting lipstick on a pig in a vane attempt to disguise what it is.

Hailo has a market but it is not a competitor to Brainchip and the only thing that AKIDA would do for Hailo is make it redundant.

Now as for the publicity around yesterdays podcast my opinion is that this Venture Capital firm knows that Brainchip is breaking through in Asia.

I know this as do you given the recent sales appointments and the Renesas and MegaChips partnerships and is looking to pick up business/investors for its Artificial Intelligence Fund off Brainchips coat tails. Which I find very exciting.

Quite the turnaround for the Aussie battler that no one had heard of and confuses with Elon Musk’s brain implant technology.

As I say my opinions only so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 71 users
Nice @DerAktienDude! Putting it out here so nobody misses the significance.

View attachment 32287

View attachment 32286
This is insanely explosive and is beyond science fiction.

If this one piece of information does not steel you against the nonsense games being played to rob you of your shares in a generational wealth creating machine then there is no hope for you at all.

I am completely blown away.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 99 users
Found by our German member "Rarosch" from börsennews

A big thank you to you and Rarosch for sharing a piece of Brainchip KRYPTONITE.

I am so excited for the possibilities.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 64 users
D

Deleted member 118

Morning Rocket,

Good find.

Time spot 6:15:00 ish.

Renesas chap talking about the new fangled ARM M85 chip, also mentions Heilium.
* I thought he said Halo , but corrected it to Heilium. No doubht my spelling of the above is incorrect but you get the jist.

The chap was reasonably hush hush on what the new chip had in it.

Instant recognition.

Regards,
Esq
Least you looked, which is a lot more than I did 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️

Fantastic thanks for sharing.

I have also noted Rob Telson had like these guys on LinkedIn for a little while now. I think @M_C might have some screensshot.

Fantastic to start the day.

Learning 🏖

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 47 users

VictorG

Huge find, thanks for sharing.
The BRN bus has morphed into a Spaceship, departing 2024.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users
Huge find, thanks for sharing.
The BRN bus has morphed into a Spaceship, departing 2024.

A quick read of this website gives a great overview of where this is all headed and from right here in Australia.

“ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE IN SPACE

Why we need servicing​

We're building the next generation fleet of in-space infrastructure servicing spacecraft, for servicing when and where customers need it. In future, all spacecraft will be serviced”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

wilzy123

Founding Member

Samsung to spend $228 billion on the world’s largest chip facility as part of South Korea tech plan​

PUBLISHED WED, MAR 15 2023 9:16 AM EDTUPDATED WED, MAR 15 2023 11:39 AM EDT

KEY POINTS
  • Samsung Electronics said Wednesday it plans to invest 300 trillion Korean won ($228 billion) in a new semiconductor complex in South Korea.
  • The move is part of a broader push by the South Korean government to boost its prowess in areas including chips, displays, batteries and electric vehicles.
  • Samsung’s new facility will be part of a “semiconductor cluster” which the government says will be the largest in the world.

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 49 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess

Samsung to spend $228 billion on the world’s largest chip facility as part of South Korea tech plan​

PUBLISHED WED, MAR 15 2023 9:16 AM EDTUPDATED WED, MAR 15 2023 11:39 AM EDT

KEY POINTS
  • Samsung Electronics said Wednesday it plans to invest 300 trillion Korean won ($228 billion) in a new semiconductor complex in South Korea.
  • The move is part of a broader push by the South Korean government to boost its prowess in areas including chips, displays, batteries and electric vehicles.
  • Samsung’s new facility will be part of a “semiconductor cluster” which the government says will be the largest in the world.
Screenshot_20230316_085942_Brave.jpg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

VictorG

A quick read of this website gives a great overview of where this is all headed and from right here in Australia.

“ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE IN SPACE

Why we need servicing​

We're building the next generation fleet of in-space infrastructure servicing spacecraft, for servicing when and where customers need it. In future, all spacecraft will be serviced”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
IMO This is the best news since MB EQXX.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Steve10

Regular
Morning Rocket,

Good find.

Time spot 6:15:00 ish.

Renesas chap talking about the new fangled ARM M85 chip, also mentions Heilium.
* I thought he said Halo , but corrected it to Heilium. No doubht my spelling of the above is incorrect but you get the jist.

The chap was reasonably hush hush on what the new chip had in it.

Instant recognition.

Regards,
Esq

The Renesas guy mentioned there is no other Arm Cortex-M85 chip in silicon on Earth but he excluded the universe so there must be in space with NASA.

Also, the motor vibration set up he showed looks the same as the one I have seen Texas Instruments demo but I can't find the video now.

This is interesting from Texas Instruments.

And new edge ai video released yesterday by Texas Instruments.

Here there are edge ai demos & many look similar to BRN. Image classification, object detection, semantic segmentation, single input inference, multiple input inference, LIDAR.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
for tomorrow I've ordered another 5000 for 0.28 cents (Europe), if that doesn't work, I'll have to sell a sofa as well :). I'm also grateful if the order doesn't work. The course is really awful! Of course we are all long here. I found the Teksun thing very exciting, word has gotten around the world. I'll be operated on Friday, so I'll be out of here again for a few days. I hope I can read everything here again. Nice to be in this forum!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 73 users
IMO This is the best news since MB EQXX.
This was the stuff of Bugs Bunny cartoons when I was a kid. I mean who would have thought anyone would seriously be talking about:

“ROAD SERVICE IN SPACE”

in our lifetimes using autonomous robots capable of learning and made possible by a tiny Aussie company called Brainchip.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 51 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
This is insanely explosive and is beyond science fiction.

If this one piece of information does not steel you against the nonsense games being played to rob you of your shares in a generational wealth creating machine then there is no hope for you at all.

I am completely blown away.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Wonder who is doing the rad hardening and whether this is a requirement?

Reactions: 11 users
Wonder who is doing the rad hardening and whether this is a requirement?
The obvious possibly only choice of foundry would be GlobalFoundries in 90nm using Vorago Hardsil.

Vorago Hardsil is used by ARM for some of its processors.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
Reactions: 21 users
Top Bottom