BRN Discussion Ongoing

Labsy

Regular
Brainchip shows up in Yahoo and Safari searches, first page.
All someone here with technical know how needs to do is update Wikipedia to include neuromorphic processors, ie Brainchip being first in market, and problem solved.
I googled one shot learning and a complex Wikipedia explanation i suspect on algorithms came up, top of the page ;)

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users
D

Deleted member 118

Attachments

• D21F710F-7EF3-45A7-9965-528BD0A8F746.png
    D21F710F-7EF3-45A7-9965-528BD0A8F746.png
    505.3 KB · Views: 54
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

M_C

Founding Member
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 53 users

Baisyet

Regular
Hi everyone hope you all had nice weekend.
Was just going through the Sale side and something weird happening today. Once again there are sale of 1 or 2 or 3 shares in one transaction. I went through so see how many and there has been plenty today sale of under 500$ what does that mean is someone trying to harm SP.
If i want to buy less then 500$ worth or shares i can't.
Seems plenty people are playing some sort of game or what.
cheers

Reactions: 11 users

davidfitz

Regular
Hi everyone hope you all had nice weekend.
Was just going through the Sale side and something weird happening today. Once again there are sale of 1 or 2 or 3 shares in one transaction. I went through so see how many and there has been plenty today sale of under 500$ what does that mean is someone trying to harm SP.
If i want to buy less then 500$ worth or shares i can't.
Seems plenty people are playing some sort of game or what.
cheers
As long as it stays over $1 I suppose I am happy although it should be more on what we all know. The games have been going on for a while now so most of us have just begrudgingly accepted it.

Whilst it would be easy to blame the events overseas the NDA theme is starting to sound a bit like a broken record. And yes I do understand the need for them but it is growing increasingly frustrating.

Despite the continued optimism by most of us LTHs if it falls under this 'psychological' figure I think in general we lose some credibility with the overall market.

I personally am coming up to my 7th anniversary with my first purchase and I had dreamt of more by this stage. Maybe I was a bit unrealistic with my expectations but some of us can't hold onto their investment forever. It was nice to be a millionaire briefly at the beginning of the year so at least I have that to be thankful for. Who knows maybe it will happen again in the near future.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

VictorG

As long as it stays over $1 I suppose I am happy although it should be more on what we all know. The games have been going on for a while now so most of us have just begrudgingly accepted it.

Whilst it would be easy to blame the events overseas the NDA theme is starting to sound a bit like a broken record. And yes I do understand the need for them but it is growing increasingly frustrating.

Despite the continued optimism by most of us LTHs if it falls under this 'psychological' figure I think in general we lose some credibility with the overall market.

I personally am coming up to my 7th anniversary with my first purchase and I had dreamt of more by this stage. Maybe I was a bit unrealistic with my expectations but some of us can't hold onto their investment forever. It was nice to be a millionaire briefly at the beginning of the year so at least I have that to be thankful for. Who knows maybe it will happen again in the near future.
I understand the frustration and yes it can weigh us down. I resolve in the fact that without any doubt, nothing can stop BRN's eventual rapid price rise, be it in 1 month or 1 yr. I too will go back to millionaire status while by my calculations you will go back to multi-millionaire status.

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.

Afternoon Chippers,

Jolly good dot joining all.

Just a reminder that the first of the PCI Cards should be received by those that ordered one , Thursday / Friday this week.

It will have been 8 weeks since announcement ......... to........ DELIVERY.

Hopefully start to see some new applications of our tech from those among us here and those further afield.

Particularly like to see a photo of one nailed to the wall in some ones billiard room.

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

davidfitz

Regular
Afternoon Chippers,

Just a reminder that the first of the PCI Cards should be received by those that ordered one , Thursday / Friday this week.

Hopefully start to see some new applications of our tech from those among us here and those further afield.

Particularly like to see a photo of one nailed to the wall in some ones billiard room.

Regards,
Esq.
Good to know, it will be interesting to see the revenue generated by these sales in the next quarterly.

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Iseki

Regular

NDA's and IP

Let's look at NDA's this way:
2 unrelated chip makers have bought Akida IP to put into their clients' chips.
(ie their clients have expressed a desire to have Akida ip put into their chips.)
BRN and our new CEO assist in this process, making sure it works, on the basis that BRN doesn't spill the beans. Fair enough.

Now BRN is hardly likely to come between the chip maker and their client, are they?

So instead of thinking it's just an annoying company refusing to admit they're using Akida, think of the implications that more likely there are multiple Megachips clients and multiple Renesas clients, beavering away to bring their product to market.

• Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Of course games are being played. However Ukraine is the game players fourth Ace that they did not expect or predict but HAVING BEEN DEALT allows those who spread fear to actually have something real to attach to their domesday predictions.

Why would the short interest have gone up when it did? The shorts know thanks to Ukraine even a positive announcement until income starts to flow will not be terrible news for them.

The market is full of manipulators and people who make predictions based solely on self interest.

If you do not know this then you need to get in and do your research so you understand what the market does to uninformed retail investors.

The only way to win as a retail investor is to chose wisely and stay the course and constantly read the factual information about your investment not the commentary and advice.

The old saying that if they really knew the outcome why would they tell anyone strictly applies. Anyone giving advice should be dismissed including myself as we are all biased.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
Reactions: 36 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Another challenging start of the week, I wish to post something I saw recently on twitter.

Great advice:
Screenshot_20220313-135212_Twitter.jpg

Full disclosure: This is the only worthwhile post from this nobody, everything else is rubbish, so don't need to go looking for him, probably needs to take his own advice.
He's still looking for "what's a neuromorphic chip" but he won't find it because he's looking for it at McDonald's 😍🥰

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
Another challenging start of the week, I wish to post something I saw recently on twitter.

Great advice:
View attachment 2531

Full disclosure: This is the only worthwhile post from this nobody, everything else is rubbish, so don't need to go looking for him, probably needs to take his own advice.
He's still looking for "what's a neuromorphic chip" but he won't find it because he's looking for it at McDonald's 😍🥰
Screenshot_20220314-150716_Gallery.jpg

Need a larger screen. But I feel better now

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Labsy

Regular
Even if it’s not AKIDA this time note there are 350 sensors IN A MERCEDES EV.

Note Brainchip does not make sensors it makes them smart. Any sensor from all five senses as well as Radar & Lidar.

Note AKIDA processing Radar is according to ISL good enough for the US Airforce.

Note that AKIDA has found a sweet spot in Lidar.

Note Renesas the third largest supplier of semiconductors to the automotive industry in the world three places ahead of Bosch is releasing an AKIDA powered MCU for multiple products this year.

Note that billions and billions of MCU’s are sold each year across the globe by Renesas and ARM.
Renesas and ARM are partners.

Note that FF is very happy.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Call me an optimist but I'm expecting billions × IP fee in the next 3 to 5 years. Yes! You heard correctly everyone... hold onto your hats....
Labsy very happy too FF ;)

AKIDA BALLISTA!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users
Hi Victor
There is only one thing it does better than AKIDA. Read the following then I will give you the answer:

“Description​

The DynaCOR 40-35 is a compact, liquid-cooled, rugged HPEC networking storage system, suitable for any heavy-duty applications and certified for automotive applications.
The DynaCOR 40-35 delivers an unprecedented sustained write speed of 80Gbit/s (RAID 0) and 76Gbit/s (RAID 5) in a compact, rugged form factor.
It embeds an Intel D2100 series processor with 64GB soldered-down ECC RAM, two 100 GbE and 4x 10GbE interfaces and up to 16 high-performance NVMe. The DynaCOR 40-35 is designed to withstand shocks and vibrations, and it is E-Mark certified for in-vehicle installations.
The internal architecture of the DynaCOR 40-35 features one CPU card and provides five internal bays NVMe and networking modules, connected with a 96 PCIe lane switch.
Off-the-shelf configurations deliver from 31TB to 123TB of Raw capacity, with Linux RAID or Advanced RAID. All configurations feature video out, a GNSS with untethered dead reckoning support for precise geolocation and timestamping, a 12VDC or 48VDC automotive grade power supply and a system management and monitoring unit that ensures safe boot, operation and shutdown of the system.
The DynaCOR 40-35 typically only requires 350W in its richest configuration and its power supply is designed to sustain peak requests of up 500W with an input range of 36 to 58VDC (48VDC nominal) or 9 to 18VDC (12VDC nominal).
The system is totally fanless and with no moving parts, thanks to an innovative technology that interfaces with the vehicle liquid cooling system. The coolant circulates inside cold plates that are tightly coupled with all the components (CPU, RAM, NVMes, power supply), providing efficient heating dissipation and greatly simplifying the deployment in a wide range of electric, hybrid and conventional vehicles.
An optional Docking Station makes it quick and easy to swap or transfer the unit to the data center, whenever immediate dataset availability is required.
Eurotech Professional Services allow for further personalization, including validation and integration of user-selected expansion modules”

The one thing it has over AKIDA technology comes into play at the end of their serviceable lives.

Unlike AKIDA you can use it as a boat anchor. AKIDA has to be dropped in a recycle bin.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

PS: It is recommended that you flush out the vehicle engine coolant before dropping the anchor overboard.
Afternoon Chippers,

Regards,
Esq.
🚴‍♀️
View attachment 2536
Need a larger screen. But I feel better now
I continued the chart on the vertical side and the price at the top of the chart line is only $3.50

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

newpunta

Regular
ABSOLUTE BULLshit !!
1647231813805.jpeg

Reactions: 3 users

MrNick

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
D