Regular
Who knows what tomorrow will bring🤫😉

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Are you okay Rocket?..

I can imagine a sinking feeling of dread..
We are still incredibly cheap....one might even say "cheap as chips!" 🤣

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users
D

Deleted member 118

Are you okay Rocket?..

I can imagine a sinking feeling of dread..
I could have been unfortunate and brought these away back so I’m still well up, might hold on now until Lda sell on a on a red day, as of history repeats itself like it normally does will have a dump day tomorrow

Reactions: 2 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Google would like the vision transformer thingy too IMO.

Screen Shot 2023-03-06.png

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

GazDix

Regular
Great announcement with so many postive statements made with conviction.
This line caught my eye: 'we have expanded our sales organisation to be truely global'. The word 'truely' was an interesting choice. I wonder if we still have customers from South America? Brazilian government with their railroad that could use innovative solutions? The regional sales manager job is vague but mentions that 50% of your time will be travelling.

We know about India, US, Australia, Europe, but 'truely' must include South America and Africa???
World domination coming up...

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users
D

Deleted member 2799

I wonder what the yearly fools will say about this lil gem of an announcement? Don’t think anyone will listen to those idiots anyways.
Nice part for me is it puts OUR lead further out in front….$$$ to us Chippers. Our luck is just beginning hold on tight!! Vlad
An typical article would be something like this….

BrainChip Stock: Overhyped or Undervalued?

BrainChip (ASX: BRN) has been a hot topic in the tech industry lately, with its AI-powered neuromorphic processors gaining attention from investors and enthusiasts alike. However, while the company's technology may seem impressive on paper, some experts are questioning whether it's truly worth the hype.

One major issue with BrainChip is its lack of concrete evidence to back up its claims. While the company has touted its processors as being able to perform complex tasks with minimal power consumption, there is little independent research to verify these claims. Some critics have even gone so far as to label BrainChip as a "snake oil" company, peddling unproven technology to gullible investors.

Another red flag for BrainChip is its lackluster financial performance. Despite the hype surrounding its technology, the company has yet to turn a profit and is burning through cash at an alarming rate. In its most recent financial report, BrainChip posted a net loss of $15.6 million for the first half of the 2021 fiscal year, with operating expenses outpacing revenue by a wide margin.

Finally, there is the issue of competition. BrainChip is not the only player in the neuromorphic computing space, and it faces stiff competition from established giants like Intel and IBM, as well as up-and-coming startups like Cerebras Systems. While BrainChip may have an innovative product, it remains to be seen whether it can carve out a sustainable market niche in the face of such fierce competition.

In summary, while BrainChip's technology may seem impressive at first glance, its lack of concrete evidence, weak financial performance, and fierce competition make it a risky investment at best. Investors would be wise to exercise caution when considering BrainChip stock, and to do their own research before making any investment decisions.“

🥱😵‍💫🤮😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Bravo

YAY!!!!! It's the 60 cents naked hot tub party! Again!

200w (1).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 26 users
An typical article would be something like this….

BrainChip Stock: Overhyped or Undervalued?

BrainChip (ASX: BRN) has been a hot topic in the tech industry lately, with its AI-powered neuromorphic processors gaining attention from investors and enthusiasts alike. However, while the company's technology may seem impressive on paper, some experts are questioning whether it's truly worth the hype.

One major issue with BrainChip is its lack of concrete evidence to back up its claims. While the company has touted its processors as being able to perform complex tasks with minimal power consumption, there is little independent research to verify these claims. Some critics have even gone so far as to label BrainChip as a "snake oil" company, peddling unproven technology to gullible investors.

Another red flag for BrainChip is its lackluster financial performance. Despite the hype surrounding its technology, the company has yet to turn a profit and is burning through cash at an alarming rate. In its most recent financial report, BrainChip posted a net loss of $15.6 million for the first half of the 2021 fiscal year, with operating expenses outpacing revenue by a wide margin.

Finally, there is the issue of competition. BrainChip is not the only player in the neuromorphic computing space, and it faces stiff competition from established giants like Intel and IBM, as well as up-and-coming startups like Cerebras Systems. While BrainChip may have an innovative product, it remains to be seen whether it can carve out a sustainable market niche in the face of such fierce competition.

In summary, while BrainChip's technology may seem impressive at first glance, its lack of concrete evidence, weak financial performance, and fierce competition make it a risky investment at best. Investors would be wise to exercise caution when considering BrainChip stock, and to do their own research before making any investment decisions.“

🥱😵‍💫🤮😂
You forgot the headline
WHY BRAINCHIP SHARES JUMPED 12%

• Haha
  • Fire

GDJR69

Regular
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users
D

Deleted member 2799

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
But surely the IP would be available now . . . :)
First some big hitters announced they are using akida. Then the avalanche of other medium size still huge companies get access?

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Lex555

Regular
  • Haha

Quatrojos

Regular
I just literally emptied my trading account; 48 more BRN shares with 25c in the kitty...

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I could have been unfortunate and brought these away back so I’m still well up, might hold on now until Lda sell on a on a red day, as of history repeats itself like it normally does will have a dump day tomorrow
I'm waiting for some money to be released for a top up too, but it's been a long while between drinks, so let's just enjoy the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
I'm waiting for some money to be released for a top up too, but it's been a long while between drinks, so let's just enjoy the moment.

Please don't 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Bravo

Bravo is it the same water as last party?

Yes @Lex555, but don't worry I've tipped a couple of bottles of champagne in the water to help sterilize it.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users
D

Deleted member 118

Im happy as my small personal holdings has seen a nice increase today and even if I get to use my super under .7 I’ll be even happier.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Please don't 😂
No it's ok Pal.
I figure the bad luck surrounding "this particular purchase" is that I didn't have the money available for the lows last week! 🤣
It's ok, fate still managed to fuck me in the bottom!
God's in his heaven and everything's still right with the world. 🤣

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

jk6199

Regular
Just back home, what an announcement.

I have a feeling there might be one or two quiet smiles on BRN staff. They would never publicly say it, but who would enjoy being manipulated by shorters?

Best part, this has been kept quiet & looks like a total surprise to most!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users
Top Bottom