• 8,004,845 volume
  • Trades764
  • Value $4,462,398.5265
  • ASX Trade Status
  • Open$0.540
  • High$0.580
  • Low$0.540
  • Previous Close$0.510
Yes, massive jump in volume in the last 30 mins, but the SP only gone up to 11% (from 10%).

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Does "scene segmentation" tie in with Luminar's "foveated LiDaR"?
I was only reading last night how foveated rendering is being used in the latest VR headsets with eye tracking.
Endless possibilities.
Edit Foveated rendering in VR headsets will allow the peripheral vision areas to be blurred and save power.

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Yes, massive jump in volume in the last 30 mins, but the SP only gone up to 11% (from 10%).
News still getting out there .... shorters panicking..! Big volume today

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users
I was only reading last night how foveated rendering is being used in the latest VR headsets with eye tracking.
Endless possibilities.
Ok now I got to read up about Covfefe rendering since it's been mentioned a few times here lately.

Reactions: 1 users

Calsco

Regular
Hopefully we get a speeding ticket and get to explain again what all the fuss is about.

Fingers crossed for an amazing press release tomorrow!

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Beebo

Regular
This news release really reads like science fiction! Just good old innovation from an incredible team!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Hopefully we get a speeding ticket and get to explain again what all the fuss is about.

Fingers crossed for an amazing press release tomorrow!

We have just had a price sensitive Ann.
There won't be any speeding ticket.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Ok now I got to read up about Covfefe rendering since it's been mentioned a few times here lately.
It is just a simple task of using less brightness on whats not being looked at. Simples😂😂

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
It is just a simple task of using less brightness on whats not being looked at. Simples😂😂
Thank you for lightening my research load good sir .

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
The time is fast approaching where the risk/reward currently attached to BrainChip will reverse. Stock shorted will adjust accordingly.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 19 users

Vladsblood

Regular
I wonder what the yearly fools will say about this lil gem of an announcement? Don’t think anyone will listen to those idiots anyways.
Nice part for me is it puts OUR lead further out in front….$$$ to us Chippers. Our luck is just beginning hold on tight!! Vlad

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

McHale

Regular
I'm starting to think, if I concentrate hard enough, I can simply will things into existence. That's what happens when you spend too long on the WBT thread talking to yourself.
Maybe the Jungian 100 monkey concept has become the 1000 monkeys.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Euks

Regular
The formal platform launch press release sounds interesting…
This part is so so intriguing.

I wonder if they (Peter and Sean) will be literally standing up in front of a small media team with a few partners outlying the significance of this achievement. It’s scheduled for 8am in Los Angles time….

How cool would that be….

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

Vladsblood

Regular
Spell check will be correct with our chip doing the work hehehe. Should’ve been Twatly fools! Lol

• Haha

Cardpro

Regular
Hi Green, long time no see!

Glad to see you :)

• Haha

Cardpro

Regular
I wonder what the yearly fools will say about this lil gem of an announcement? Don’t think anyone will listen to those idiots anyways.
Nice part for me is it puts OUR lead further out in front….$$$ to us Chippers. Our luck is just beginning hold on tight!! Vlad
Google should remove them from their search results... most of their articles look like its auto generated garbage...

Reactions: 5 users
My previously mentioned thoughts on some of the partnerships is that they may be joint ventures where both parties agree to co-develop a product (possibly Socionext, Prophesee, ...). This is not a licence agreement. There is no licence fee involved and there are no royalties payable. The parties share in the revenue from sales in proportion to their contribution to the JV.

A short time ago someone posted an email from Tony to the effect that partnerships are different from customer licence arrangements.

and after all, Partnerships are part of Rob T's remit as VP of Ecosystems & Partnerships !!

• Fire

JDelekto

Regular
Hi FJ,

As we don't have the full details or patent specification, the following is just speculation.

We haven't seen anything to suggest AKD1500 can handle 8 bits. On the other hand, do we have the resources to run two developments in parallel? The release date of Q3 2023 does tie in with AKD1500.

The 8 bits will increase accuracy at the expense of time and power, so the applications will be in fields where accuracy is paramount.

The time penalty will not be such as to take it outside the concept of "real time", but will probably reduce the FPS equivalent rating. I'm not sure how this would affect our compatibility with Prophesee, but I assume we will still have the 1, 2, and 4 bit options.

I suppose the 8 bits will also apply to the model libraries.

This emphasizes the importance of N-of-M coding to provide performance advantages over the competition.

Edit: As @Boab points out, "scene segmentation" is new. This may dovetail with Luminar's "foveated LiDaR".
I'm also hoping they stick with the 1, 2, and 4-bit options. I assume they will handle 8-bit models as it looked like other members of the AI standards committee were leaning in that direction. Better to conform to the standards now than later.

I am hoping that it doesn't affect the speed too much as they claim to be scalable, where I see it having an effect on benchmarks is in the size of the training data. However, providing modes for the other "bit-ness" would allow for certain applications to still be able to take advantage of less memory for certain IoT devices.

While NVISO provided its own testing benchmarks for the Akida AKD1000, Jetson Nano, and Tegra GPU, I would really like to see some type of independent testing lab providing its own measurements. Hopefully, a full testing suite will emerge and we can compare Akida with the likes of SySense, Qualcomm, GraiMatter, and other competitors, in various AI workloads ranging from image and audio to various sensor processing tasks.

It seems that there are potential customers (such as Prophesee potentially with a commercial engagement) that seem to be very impressed by what Akida has to offer. I'd really like to be able to quantify their excitement.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users
Without going into full detail that ANN has some very powerful wording from start to finish.
Its like Sean has gone into full beast mode. 💪
Yes the announcement is so strong - so many technical advancements and elements in there that are seriously exciting for the techo's.

There is a small problem of most of the market not being able to understand the "additional" technical breakthroughs here...but the market does know AI is where it is at now and Brainchip are leading in the AI IP/chip arena...and brainchip has just unloaded their technical advancement dump truck on it.

What we all are keen to see are follow up $$$ related deals are announced in relation - now that is where we get back to $2 and beyond.

Though today I will us the words of Taylor Swift - the shorters are going to shake, shake, shake, shake shake and haters going to hate, hate, hate, hate, hate. 😄

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users
Top Bottom