BRN Discussion Ongoing

Xhosa12345

Regular
china-balloon-shot-down.gif

maybe China should get akida in some of their balloons so they dont drift off course.....

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
1 x Dim sim = 3 BRN Shares .

I akidya not

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users
Oh dear... three weeks holiday.... might also take three weeks away from stock portfolio and TSE.

Not even Friday yet and are sub .60 and I got nothing to spare at the moment.

And back later ;)

Reactions: 6 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
It appears we’re working with Samsung on their robot “Bot Handy”

I found this Akida models release from 8/2/23 with the below specific dataset “samsung_handy” for DVS gestures

Please don’t all download it as it will give off false interest!

View attachment 29496

If this is for this new robot, we’ve most likely been engaged with them prior to the release of this video in 2021!

This is a solid find and post (unlike the dumpster fire posts of late... case in point below). Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
SHORTES PARADISE.

THANKS BRN MANAGEMENT

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Rskiff

Regular
Glad I don't read H..Crapper or I would be swinging from a rafter

• Haha
Fishing for stop losses and hoping to instil a little more panic.
Our share price is almost constantly manipulated.
Has been for years.
Most obvious at the end of day auction when you can watch them pulling the levers in real time to set the price they want to see reflected in charts.
Absolute bastardo's.
Sooner or later they'll decide it's time to reverse thrust or, more pleasingly for us, some announcements will drop "out of the blue" and a bunch of them will just happen to be sitting on the wrong end of the rocket.
Bring It Brainchip! 🤣
Poppa needs a new silver suit!

View attachment 29519
I really loved Judy💋💋

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

Teach22

Regular
Afternoon Chippers / Management,

Yet another day of outright rape & pillage of our company...... not happy as a physical capitol contributing shareholder.

Have not botherd to call Tony Dawe, as this falls within Managements sphere of duties to execute on behalf of shareholders in Australia, America & Germany.

HAVE MANAGEMENT ENGAGED..
ShareHolder Intelligence Services, LLC. ( Share Intel.)
151 Rowayton Avenue Rowayton, CT 06853
info @ shareintel.com
To figure out what / who is manipulating our share's.??????

This requires no NDAs and would, once revealed, clearly display the Brokers & dealers which are screwing us over.

Sean, F.F.S., this is something that can and should be done NOW if not already. Then publicly, yes on the ASX, disclose to all shareholders.

The delicacy & finess conveyed to our EAPs is great , and as one would expect, but OUTRIGHT SHARE PRICE MANIPULATION by nefarious means is completely diffrent and needs to be called out.

- WHO ARE THE INSTOTUTIONS LENDING OUT OUR STOCK.
- WHO ARE THE BROKERS FACILITATING THIS PRACTISE.
- AND WHO , IF ANY ARE NAKED SHORTING OUR STOCK.

Time for our Manigement to step up, VIA THE ASX & give comprehensive updates on W.T.F. is going on .

Accountability goes a long way in instilling faith, and looking at our share price the faith is being eroded rapidly.

Looking at the Australian Tech Index together with the NASDAQ index , then overlaying Brainchips share price one can clearly see a divergence...... WHY.

Tony Dawe,
please foward the above to Management.
Thankyou.

On a lighter note...

- Korolova YearMix - Live @ Empty Theatre.
Melodic Techno & Progressive House Mix.
1:26:45.

Regards,
Esq.
Hilarious!!

Been in the market long??

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Well Over 25 odd years.

Yourself.

• Haha
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I really loved Judy💋💋
All of us pre pubescent lads lusted after Judy, but I always assumed you, you bobble headed booby, or should I say Mr Ninny, were more of a Will Robinson lover? 🤣 Not that there's anything wrong with that.🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
HEY TONY .
SINCE YOU MOINTOR THIS SITE, CAN YOU ASK SEAN WHEN HE IS GOING TO UPDATE US LOYAL SHAREHOLDERS ON THE PROGRESS OF BRN.

• Love
Reactions: 28 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha

Dhm

Regular
I wrote to Greg following publicity surrounding Jarli in August last year. At the time they weren’t using Akida. The question now is have they had a chance to explore and implement Akida in their most recent projects.

View attachment 29378
I received a reply from Greg Cohen tonight from an email I sent a few days ago, and passed it on to TD who I hope might forge another university accelerator program for Western Sydney Uni. From little things, big things grow......

Screen Shot 2023-02-14 at 8.10.21 pm.png

My hope would be that a potential Western Sydney Uni Accelerator Program would fill the student and postdoc vacancies and boost interest in neuromorphic computing here in Sydney.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
Larry is gonna buy some more tomorrow in the 50s.......
l1J9CFWplQafwzKUM.gif

Fundamentals have never been stronger, Renesas, Megachips, Intel, GF, etc foundations have been laid. IP getting stronger. The announcements WILL come and shorters WILL burn (although Larry thanks them for my purchase tomorrow)

Larry is a LTH

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 25 users

GazDix

Regular
It's a tough road at the moment but at least here, you know you're in good company.
In the past, when we've traversed these difficult periods, and there have been many of them, we also had to contend with nasty son's o bitches playing mind fuck games and subtlety and not so sleazily, attempting to wither our spirit.
Not so much here. A few attempts I think here and there, but here at least I have not felt the need to put anyone on silent.
It used to make the other place virtually incomprehensible due to only getting parts of a conversation.
Hang in here Compadres and Comrades.
If this were easy, everyone would be as rich as we will be, when the Company gains traction.
It seems to me that everything is in place, its just the ground we need to traverse to get past the post.
We are on a winner, and know it. We're just waiting for the rest of the world to catch up.
AKIDA BALLISTA
AKIDA'S EVERYWHERE.
GLTAH
Well said and I agree.

I wrote a comment to F around to find out and there was only one or two who had a go like 'sell your shares then'. Nothing like the other forum though!

I think as investors and knowing our journey so far, I think this a good and safe place to vent our frustration to others who understand about finance.
My wife is a holder and some mates are as well, but all they see is a price. I usually mention the partnership with MB a year ago in response. I know myself there is no pressure, but when others put pressure on you it can be a little hard to justify and explain why the price is so low.

All part of the game. Endurance is a big part of it.

Looking forward to our annual report coming soon. I agree with another poster (apologies, I forgot who it was) that the company can maybe have a weekly or monthly newsletter. I remember signing up for one a few years ago, received a couple and then it stopped. There is so much focus on AI now, and I think our timing is near perfect for when it could all melt up. 2023 will be a big year for AI and I am sure we will take a big piece of that pie. As you can tell by my turtle, I am also quite into crypto/blockchain too and the AI narrative will likely lead that market into its next bullrun as well IMO (there are some AI projects with crazy utility going around in that space as well).

As for the Samsung bot handy, who wouldn't want one? Does the cleaning, household chores etc. Can walk around naked not worried about your nanny catching you. I have often imagined what products I would buy with Akida in it. Doorbell for sure. Smart house stuff would be pretty cool I think. Not really interested in cars. What would you all like to buy with Akida in it? Haha, nice late night question for those who have had a drink or two.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users
D

Deleted member 118

HEY ALL SHORTERS.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A EASY COMPANY TO SHORT BRN IS THE ONE, THE CEO AND MANAGEMENT DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THERE LOYAL SHAREHOLDERS.

Reactions: 4 users
NASA
FORD
VALEO
MERCEDES
SIFIVE
MAGIKEYE
MEGACHIPS
RENESAS
BIOTOME
PROPHESEE
EDGE IMPULSE
ARM
NVISO
GLOBAL FOUNDRIES
VVDN
SOCIONEXT
MOSCHIP
INTEL
NANOSE
AI LABS
SAHOMA CONTROLWARE

ISL, RIVERSIDE RESEARCH, BASCOMHUNTER TECHNOLOGIES,TATA have all researched Akida’s capabilities.

AKIDA 1500 on it’s way.

In my opinion the SP is not an accurate reflection of the strength of the company which is in a much stronger position now than it was 12 months ago.

Looking forward to when all the known companies start producing revenue.

Very excited to see where Brainchip will be in 12 months time!

:)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 40 users

db1969oz

Regular
Larry is gonna buy some more tomorrow in the 50s.......
View attachment 29563

Fundamentals have never been stronger, Renesas, Megachips, Intel, GF, etc foundations have been laid. IP getting stronger. The announcements WILL come and shorters WILL burn (although Larry thanks them for my purchase tomorrow)

Larry is a LTH
Can I please borrow some money off Larry? Larry’s lucky.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Well said and I agree.

I wrote a comment to F around to find out and there was only one or two who had a go like 'sell your shares then'. Nothing like the other forum though!

I think as investors and knowing our journey so far, I think this a good and safe place to vent our frustration to others who understand about finance.
My wife is a holder and some mates are as well, but all they see is a price. I usually mention the partnership with MB a year ago in response. I know myself there is no pressure, but when others put pressure on you it can be a little hard to justify and explain why the price is so low.

All part of the game. Endurance is a big part of it.

Looking forward to our annual report coming soon. I agree with another poster (apologies, I forgot who it was) that the company can maybe have a weekly or monthly newsletter. I remember signing up for one a few years ago, received a couple and then it stopped. There is so much focus on AI now, and I think our timing is near perfect for when it could all melt up. 2023 will be a big year for AI and I am sure we will take a big piece of that pie. As you can tell by my turtle, I am also quite into crypto/blockchain too and the AI narrative will likely lead that market into its next bullrun as well IMO (there are some AI projects with crazy utility going around in that space as well).

As for the Samsung bot handy, who wouldn't want one? Does the cleaning, household chores etc. Can walk around naked not worried about your nanny catching you. I have often imagined what products I would buy with Akida in it. Doorbell for sure. Smart house stuff would be pretty cool I think. Not really interested in cars. What would you all like to buy with Akida in it? Haha, nice late night question for those who have had a drink or two.
Maybe I want the Nanny to catch me 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom