BRN Discussion Ongoing

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Those 1m+ walls on the buy side have been removed so I think we can assume LDA have finished selling their shares. Shorters back in control now.
I'm afraid the shorters have ALWAYS been in control!!! :mad:

• Sad
Reactions: 5 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

A8kr1

The shorters aren't the ones putting up 4 lines of 1m+ buy walls which kept the price relatively stable the last few weeks. During that time we have seen 10m+ volume days and LDA needed to sell 25m (not sure of exact number) shares with the agreement it can't be lower than a specific level. I think it isn't unreasonable to assume that LDA had the walls set up to stop the downward momentum and to allow them to clear their shares. If they are done now then there's no need to have walls set up on the buy side so now shorters are free to push it down. Just my take.

Reactions: 5 users

Foxdog

Regular
I don’t won’t no takeover bids in the coming days

You reckon? It's the only thing that will move the SP into the green again.....

Reactions: 2 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
The shorters aren't the ones putting up 4 lines of 1m+ buy walls which kept the price relatively stable the last few weeks. During that time we have seen 10m+ volume days and LDA needed to sell 25m (not sure of exact number) shares with the agreement it can't be lower than a specific level. I think it isn't unreasonable to assume that LDA had the walls set up to stop the downward momentum and to allow them to clear their shares. If they are done now then there's no need to have walls set up on the buy side so now shorters are free to push it down. Just my take.

They do have until April first week to do their thing fyi.
Don't know their transaction volume, so can't comment if they have finished their work or not.
Waiting patiently.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Anil accidentally let it slip a while ago

Might be this one-

Hi GStocks123,

This slide which popped up at 3:30 in Anil's talk looks like the Akida 1500 IP in that it does not include the ARM cortex processor. The diagram was published in mid-2022, so there may be add-on features or improvements to the NPUs which have not been disclosed yet.

1676418285689.png

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

A8kr1

They do have until April first week to do their thing fyi.
Don't know their transaction volume, so can't comment if they have finished their work or not.
Waiting patiently.
All true and not saying I am correct just throwing it out there

Calsco

Regular
There is a thread dedicated to brn charts and analysis, not this thread
Yeh nobody uses that thread really and it’s good just to have a daily update. I am getting a lot of positive feedback so thought I would keep it going.

Reactions: 19 users
D

Deleted member 1270

Management certainly aren't learning at the edge are they?

Don't expect any update outside of the prescribed ASX guidelines.

It's completely irresponsible of the whole board to expect shareholders to stay informed by drawing conclusions from their own non verified sources.

It's like watching a slow motion train wreck without anyone at the wheel.

As for their IR efforts well don't get me started.

I don't understand how anyone can be relaxed about how this is playing out.

• Fire
Reactions: 31 users

Newk R

Regular
Management certainly aren't learning at the edge are they?

Don't expect any update outside of the prescribed ASX guidelines.

It's completely irresponsible of the whole board to expect shareholders to stay informed by drawing conclusions from their own non verified sources.

It's like watching a slow motion train wreck without anyone at the wheel.

As for their IR efforts well don't get me started.

I don't understand how anyone can be relaxed about how this is playing out.
I thought I was worried last week. I'm soiling my undies right now.

• Love
  • Sad

Diogenese

Top 20
Oh dear!

Someone's had their pocket picked at 10:30 - 10:38:
1676420153227.png

1 million shares as burley from 10:00 to 10:26, and then 2 million stop losses on the hook?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users

Mugen74

Regular
I thought I was worried last week. I'm soiling my undies right now.
Its darkest just befire dawn, hang in there newk.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Tezza

Regular
How long can we keep saying hanging there? I cannot blame anyone for being nervous and selling ( I'm not) sp dumping and deafly silence from company.

Reactions: 8 users

Shadow59

Regular
Its darkest just befire dawn, hang in there newk.
Are we talking dawn in summer or dawn in winter?
Just at the moment it is very definitely the "winter of our discontent"
Dawn comes much later in winter.

LexLuther77

Regular
I know no one wants to hear it… but imo release material Ann’s and the market will stay interested… SP is tanking due to lack of comms imo 🙄

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
Where's the fukn reverse speeding ticket ASX notice......
Insane share price

Reactions: 12 users

jtardif999

Regular
Ok cool, just bought back all the shares I sold to retire on 😎. Means plans I made for when I will need to sell some more have changed from the end of next year or there abouts to the beginning of next year. But yeah I’m very confident that by then the share price will better reflect the true value of this great company.

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
D

Deleted member 1270

I wish I could share your confidence. The comms from the company are woefully inadequate.

What makes you think they will change to support the shareholder?

Reactions: 4 users

Newk R

Regular
CEO, any board member. Where T F are you? Are you just going to let us suffer this without so much as whimper.
Are you hiding? FFS, give us something.

• Fire

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
IMO...We all need to be mindful again that management cannot randomly prop up the market on artificial information nor when NDAs prohibited them from discloser this is the very reason they drafted them to protect their customers and show trust..... Also it would be the customer to announce they product if any not them

Also in under 10 days the Annual report is due which I hope we can see something $$

We're all invested in the same company each one of us has our own cut off point, I am now in the red but I've invest what I'm willing to lose..

yes it suck sometimes.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users
Top Bottom