BRN Discussion Ongoing

cassip

Regular
Volume of shares traded in BRN is quite high today, until now (almost 11 am) 180k (at Tradegate). I will not comment on the price.

Regards
Cassip

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 8 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
I'm not one for serious posts in here but every now and then I feel like I need to offer my 2cents.

Lately a couple of disingenuous posters(no need to name names, you know who you are) in here have been pretty active spreading fud and talking complete horseshit with regards to management and how the company is progressing.

The 1000 eyes has covered the progress being made over and over.

Everyone here is here long enough to know the ins and outs of this company. We know the partners. We know the commercial partners. We know that timelines are lengthy. We know that announcements are sparse.

What exactly are you expecting from an update?

I'm also pretty sure the end of year results are due any day now and based on previous 4Cs, half yearly, end of year etc updates we get a run down of activities.

Don't let disingenuous f***s get inside your head.

Not financial advice. Just my thoughts and opinions of a few.

Now back to my regular shit posting

Akida Ballista baby 🔥

Ps Hi Mondy, Hi Claude 👋

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 49 users
D

Deleted member 118

Will delete if posted before and I’ll await finding out anything interesting as it goes on for over 2 hours. 1 hour and 59 minutes to long for me

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

JK200SX

Regular
Hmmmm, and UNSW involved…..

(Disclaimer - I haven’t read the article yet as I’m at a birthday, but perhaps some connection with BRN?)

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Afternoon Chippers / Management,

Yet another day of outright rape & pillage of our company...... not happy as a physical capitol contributing shareholder.

Have not botherd to call Tony Dawe, as this falls within Managements sphere of duties to execute on behalf of shareholders in Australia, America & Germany.

HAVE MANAGEMENT ENGAGED..
ShareHolder Intelligence Services, LLC. ( Share Intel.)
151 Rowayton Avenue Rowayton, CT 06853
info @ shareintel.com
To figure out what / who is manipulating our share's.??????

This requires no NDAs and would, once revealed, clearly display the Brokers & dealers which are screwing us over.

Sean, F.F.S., this is something that can and should be done NOW if not already. Then publicly, yes on the ASX, disclose to all shareholders.

The delicacy & finess conveyed to our EAPs is great , and as one would expect, but OUTRIGHT SHARE PRICE MANIPULATION by nefarious means is completely diffrent and needs to be called out.

- WHO ARE THE INSTOTUTIONS LENDING OUT OUR STOCK.
- WHO ARE THE BROKERS FACILITATING THIS PRACTISE.
- AND WHO , IF ANY ARE NAKED SHORTING OUR STOCK.

Time for our Manigement to step up, VIA THE ASX & give comprehensive updates on W.T.F. is going on .

Accountability goes a long way in instilling faith, and looking at our share price the faith is being eroded rapidly.

Looking at the Australian Tech Index together with the NASDAQ index , then overlaying Brainchips share price one can clearly see a divergence...... WHY.

Tony Dawe,
please foward the above to Management.
Thankyou.

On a lighter note...

- Korolova YearMix - Live @ Empty Theatre.
Melodic Techno & Progressive House Mix.
1:26:45.

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Afternoon Chippers / Management,

Yet another day of outright rape & pillage of our company...... not happy as a physical capitol contributing shareholder.

Have not botherd to call Tony Dawe, as this falls within Managements sphere of duties to execute on behalf of shareholders in Australia, America & Germany.

HAVE MANAGEMENT ENGAGED..
ShareHolder Intelligence Services, LLC. ( Share Intel.)
151 Rowayton Avenue Rowayton, CT 06853
info @ shareintel.com
To figure out what / who is manipulating our share's.??????

This requires no NDAs and would, once revealed, clearly display the Brokers & dealers which are screwing us over.

Sean, F.F.S., this is something that can and should be done NOW if not already. Then publicly, yes on the ASX, disclose to all shareholders.

The delicacy & finess conveyed to our EAPs is great , and as one would expect, but OUTRIGHT SHARE PRICE MANIPULATION by nefarious means is completely diffrent and needs to be called out.

- WHO ARE THE INSTOTUTIONS LENDING OUT OUR STOCK.
- WHO ARE THE BROKERS FACILITATING THIS PRACTISE.
- AND WHO , IF ANY ARE NAKED SHORTING OUR STOCK.

Time for our Manigement to step up, VIA THE ASX & give comprehensive updates on W.T.F. is going on .

Accountability goes a long way in instilling faith, and looking at our share price the faith is being eroded rapidly.

Looking at the Australian Tech Index together with the NASDAQ index , then overlaying Brainchips share price one can clearly see a divergence...... WHY.

Tony Dawe,
please foward the above to Management.
Thankyou.

On a lighter note...

- Korolova YearMix - Live @ Empty Theatre.
Melodic Techno & Progressive House Mix.
1:26:45.

Regards,
Esq.
WHO ARE THE MAJOR SHAREHOLDERS OF THE ASX?

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

For those interested.

:)

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

Violin1

Regular
I'm not one for serious posts in here but every now and then I feel like I need to offer my 2cents.

Lately a couple of disingenuous posters(no need to name names, you know who you are) in here have been pretty active spreading fud and talking complete horseshit with regards to management and how the company is progressing.

The 1000 eyes has covered the progress being made over and over.

Everyone here is here long enough to know the ins and outs of this company. We know the partners. We know the commercial partners. We know that timelines are lengthy. We know that announcements are sparse.

What exactly are you expecting from an update?

I'm also pretty sure the end of year results are due any day now and based on previous 4Cs, half yearly, end of year etc updates we get a run down of activities.

Don't let disingenuous f***s get inside your head.

Not financial advice. Just my thoughts and opinions of a few.

Now back to my regular shit posting

Akida Ballista baby 🔥

Ps Hi Mondy, Hi Claude 👋
Yep. I fear we have some old hands who are now showing theirs hands! Playing the games for their own short term advantage. These are the ones who can't shut up and let it go!

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
1 x Dim sim = 3 BRN Shares .

I akidya not
Hopefully, with an analogy to the world’s most expensive pizza bought with bitcoin to prove the concept, those dim sims will one day become the world’s most expensive Dim Sims.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Yep. I fear we have some old hands who are now showing theirs hands! Playing the games for their own short term advantage. These are the ones who can't shut up and let it go!
Do you really think a couple of posters/posts here will cause the share price to go up or down?

Accusing people of ''playing games'' is a bit over reacting for speaking their mind. I know a few making allegations and spreading gossips around. All I have to say is, BRN is a public company where there are 45k or more shareholders. If you don't like someone's opinion, tough luck.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
The millions of shorts are the problem. Not a few on here having a whinge about the share price and lack of sales!

• Love
Reactions: 16 users

M_C

Founding Member
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
BMW Group
BMW Group
1 Std.

Our Automated Valet Parking will offer drivers a completely automated driverless parking experience. Together with Valeo, using smart technology for smarter mobility.

When left at the designated drop-off zone, the vehicle takes over and will manoeuvre itself to find a parking spot without the need of a driver. It will then drive itself back to the drop-off zone when the owner requests it.

Our next focus is on next-generation high-end parking user experience for customers on private grounds and parking facilities.

Learn more here: https://b.mw/vPS2dAl

#BMWGroup #AutomatedValetParking #AVP #driverlessparking

Profil von Valeo anzeigen

Valeo comment

Off to the future! 🚗💥 We're thrilled to be part of this and countless other adventures with everyone over at BMW Group.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Rach2512

Regular
BMW Group
BMW Group
1 Std.

Our Automated Valet Parking will offer drivers a completely automated driverless parking experience. Together with Valeo, using smart technology for smarter mobility.

When left at the designated drop-off zone, the vehicle takes over and will manoeuvre itself to find a parking spot without the need of a driver. It will then drive itself back to the drop-off zone when the owner requests it.

Our next focus is on next-generation high-end parking user experience for customers on private grounds and parking facilities.

Learn more here: https://b.mw/vPS2dAl

#BMWGroup #AutomatedValetParking #AVP #driverlessparking

Profil von Valeo anzeigen

Valeo comment

Off to the future! 🚗💥 We're thrilled to be part of this and countless other adventures with everyone over at BMW Group.

Just a reminder, although most won't need reminding.

How exciting. Hope you are all having a great day or night.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
BMW joins forces with Valeo to release an autonomous parking system

MADRID, 14 Feb. (EUROPA PRESS) - BMW and the manufacturer of components for vehicles Valeo have subscribed to a certificate of cooperation to unwind together with a system of independent labeling of level 4, it is decided that no supervision is necessary for part of the driver, and that it will be implemented in the new generation of coaches of the German brand, denominated 'Neue Klasse'. The automated parking lot offers drivers the possibility that the vehicle has the same tareas as the b ...

For his part, the president of Valeo's driving assistance systems area, Marc Vrecko, has indicated that this cooperation will take advantage of his company's knowledge and technologies, as well as "advanced computer vision algorithms based on artificial intelligence AI ".

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
VALEO AND BMW TOGETHER ON PARKING SOLUTIONS
February 14, 2023 Emil Peters 42 views
Following the strategic partnership on ADAS entered into by BMW and Valeo in mid-2022, both parties signed a partnership in January 2023 focused on the development of automated parking solutions.

There is a possibility that other car manufacturers will join this platform.😘

It is a form of Level 4 autonomous driving, without driver supervision. At a drop-off zone, the driver exits the car and the vehicle takes on tasks such as autonomously finding a parking space, making the necessary maneuvers to get in and out of a parking space, and can also drive back to a pick-up zone to return the vehicle to the driver. In order to make optimal use of the parking time, additional services such as fully automatic loading or fully automatic washing can be used.

Two types
The automated parking solutions are divided into two main categories, Type 1 and Type 2 systems. A Type 1 system has the necessary technologies running on the vehicle, while a Type 2 system has the necessary technologies installed in the appropriate infrastructure, such as a parking garage, and the vehicle is controlled by the infrastructure.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Diogenese

Top 20
VALEO AND BMW TOGETHER ON PARKING SOLUTIONS
February 14, 2023 Emil Peters 42 views
Following the strategic partnership on ADAS entered into by BMW and Valeo in mid-2022, both parties signed a partnership in January 2023 focused on the development of automated parking solutions.

There is a possibility that other car manufacturers will join this platform.😘

It is a form of Level 4 autonomous driving, without driver supervision. At a drop-off zone, the driver exits the car and the vehicle takes on tasks such as autonomously finding a parking space, making the necessary maneuvers to get in and out of a parking space, and can also drive back to a pick-up zone to return the vehicle to the driver. In order to make optimal use of the parking time, additional services such as fully automatic loading or fully automatic washing can be used.

Two types
The automated parking solutions are divided into two main categories, Type 1 and Type 2 systems. A Type 1 system has the necessary technologies running on the vehicle, while a Type 2 system has the necessary technologies installed in the appropriate infrastructure, such as a parking garage, and the vehicle is controlled by the infrastructure.

Valeo patent application:

WO2023280574A1 METHOD FOR OPERATING A PARKING ASSISTANCE SYSTEM, COMPUTER PROGRAM PRODUCT, AND PARKING ASSISTANCE SYSTEM

A method for operating a parking assistance system (100) is proposed. The parking assistance system (100) comprises a number (102) of sensors (102A – 102F) which are arranged in a predetermined region (110) and are each configured to detect a vehicle (200) present in the predetermined region (110) and to output a respective sensor signal. The method comprises the steps of: a) detecting (S1) a number of specific features (201 - 203) of the vehicle (200), b) determining (S2) a specific vehicle model (MSPEC) for the vehicle (200) on the basis of the detected specific features (201 - 203), c) receiving (S3) a sensor signal from at least one sensor (102A – 102F) of the number (102), d) determining (S4) a pose (POS) of the vehicle (200) on the basis of the received sensor signal using the determined specific vehicle model (MSPEC), and e) controlling (S5) the vehicle (200) on the basis of the determined pose (POS).

After training, the detector is set up to determine the pose of the vehicle on the basis of the sensor signals.
The detector is designed in particular as an artificial intelligence, such as a neural network, in particular a CNN (convolutional neural network).

[0043]

In particular, the detector is already pre-trained on the basis of general characteristics that vehicles typically have. This means that the detector already includes a general vehicle model, for example, and that it can be suitable for determining the pose of a vehicle even before training with the specific features. However a confidence of the determined pose of the detector is significantly lower before this training than afterwards.

[0044]

The structure of a neural network is shown, for example, as follows.
The neural network can be divided into three layers or sections, an input layer, one or more hidden layers, and an output layer. Each of the layers includes a plurality of individual neurons, it also being possible for different layers to have a different number of neurons. The amount of neurons in the input layer depends, for example, on the amount and the format of the data to be processed by the neural network, which can also be referred to as the dimensionality of the data. For example, the amount of neurons in the output layer depends on the dimensionality of the output vector.

[0045]

The input layer forms the input of the neural network, to which the input vector is fed. The neurons of the input layer accept the information contained in the input vector and pass it on to the neurons of the first hidden layer in a weighted form. The neurons of the first hidden layer receive the weighted signals from the input layer and pass them on to the following hidden layer in a weighted form. The signals are passed through the neural network from layer to layer in this way until the output layer is reached. The output vector is tapped off at the neurons of the output layer. The amount of hidden layers is basically unlimited, however the computing power required to operate the neural network scales with the amount of hidden layers. The more layers a neural network includes, the more complex tasks the neural network can solve, but the training effort, i.e. the size of the training data set, increases accordingly. It is therefore advantageous to use only as many hidden layers as are necessary for the task at hand.

[0046]

In addition to the training data used, the topology of the neural network has a major influence on how well a respective neural network is able to solve a particular problem. A suitable topology depends on the available sensors and/or the type of input data. A suitable topology can be determined for specific sensors, for example by trying out a number of different topologies. By using the specific features as training data, the neural network is optimally adapted to determine the pose of the respective vehicle. The pre-trained neural network can be stored like a computer program and serves as a template for the specific neural network. In particular, the training of the neural network with the specific features takes place without a great expenditure of time, since the training data is limited. One can also say that a fine-tuning of the pre-trained neural network is carried out.
[0059]
According to a second aspect, a computer program product is proposed which comprises instructions which, when the program is executed by a computer, cause the latter to execute the method according to
a method for operating a parking assistance including a number of sensors arranged in a predetermined area, which are each set up to detect a vehicle present in the predetermined area and to output a respective sensor signal, comprising the steps of:
a) detecting a number of specific features of the vehicle,
b) determining a specific vehicle model for the vehicle based on the detected specific features,
c) receiving a sensor signal from at least one sensor,
d) determining a pose of the vehicle depending on the received sensor signal using the determined specific vehicle model, and
e) controlling the vehicle depending on the determined pose

Parking assistance system (100) with a number (102) of sensors (102A - 102F) arranged in a predetermined area (110) for detecting a vehicle (200) present in the predetermined area (110) and for outputting a respective sensor signal, and with :
a detection unit (122) for detecting a number of specific features (201 - 203) of the vehicle (200),
a determination unit (124) for determining a specific vehicle model (MSPEC) for the vehicle (200) on the basis of the specific features (201 - 203)
a receiving unit (126) for receiving a sensor signal from at least one sensor (102A - 102F) of the number (102), the determination unit (124) for determining a pose (POS) of the vehicle (200) depending on the received sensor signal using the determined specific vehicle model (MSPEC) is set up, and
a control unit (128) for controlling the vehicle (200) depending on the determined posed pose (POS)

Akida could perform the function of the detection unit and determination unit.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users

GStocks123

Regular
Hmm..

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom