BRN Discussion Ongoing

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I wouldn't mind accidentally dropping a TV and a guitar on these shorter's heads.

sit-ups-cat.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17 users
Just ordered and sent to Fullmoon fever so he can have more time researching 🙂
Very generous and appreciated.

Was thinking might send it to meetings as my proxy but reckon Boss probs find it more intelligent (even if doesn't speak) and keep it and get rid of me :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Taproot

Regular
WiseKey ??

WISeKey (NASDAQ: WKEY; SIX Swiss Exchange: WIHN) is a leading global cybersecurity company currently deploying large scale digital identity ecosystems for people and objects using Blockchain, AI and IoT respecting the Human as the Fulcrum of the Internet. WISeKey microprocessors secure the pervasive computing shaping today’s Internet of Everything. WISeKey IoT has an install base of over 1.5 billion microchips in virtually all IoT sectors (connected cars, smart cities, drones, agricultural sensors, anti-counterfeiting, smart lighting, servers, computers, mobile phones, crypto tokens etc.). WISeKey is uniquely positioned to be at the edge of IoT as our semiconductors produce a huge amount of Big Data that, when analyzed with Artificial Intelligence (AI), can help industrial applications to predict the failure of their equipment before it happens.

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
It appears we’re working with Samsung on their robot “Bot Handy”

I found this Akida models release from 8/2/23 with the below specific dataset “samsung_handy” for DVS gestures

Please don’t all download it as it will give off false interest!

View attachment 29496

If this is for this new robot, we’ve most likely been engaged with them prior to the release of this video in 2021!

I would give Samsung a ‘handy’ if it means we get official confirmation of working with them soon. With over 200000 employees, I will have very tired ARMs. Offer is good for 72 hours.

Great find, Gstock. Thanks for sharing!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20 users

TopCat

Regular
I’ve never read this before, but what a fantastic article. Caution…will probably lead to buying more shares if read 😎.

Price has been a key enabler for market proliferation. Putting a microprocessor in a washing machine (instead of an electro-mechanical cam wheel timer) is feasible because the microprocessor chip costs a few cents and is quicker and simpler to factory-program, orders of magnitude more reliable, and delivers far greater functionality (although most of us wash clothes on the same settings all the time).

Akida™ could choose the optimum settings based on scanning the clothes, weighing them, and perhaps also even smelling them.

Machine contains 4.5 kg of ALL WHITES --> Add 35 ml of bleach. ( Think Samsung here 🤔)

The game changing significance of Brainchip's work cannot be overstated.

Akida™ will put the initial building blocks for Artificial Intelligence in to the hands of the next generation. Brainchip haven't just created a chip they have enabled an ecosystem through making available a free software suite of development tools.

And back at Brainchip, we have a new breed of engineers and scientists who have steeped themselves deeply in neuromorphic methods. They have opened the door into a whole new technological landscape.

While we think Akida™ is exciting, it's what comes after that will be truly amazing.

The world is about to change fast.​

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users

Dhm

Regular

I found this Akida models release from 8/2/23 with the below specific dataset “samsung_handy” for DVS gestures

View attachment 29496

If this is for this new robot, we’ve most likely been engaged with them prior to the release of this video in 2021!

Not that I am doubting you, but can others who are in the know confirm this coding really is specifically related to Samsung as @GStocks123 has found? Reminds me of Rocky and Bullwinkle, Watch me pull Samsung out of my hat!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

rgupta

Regular
Well I reckon if Renesas are doing well (even before we may be contributing to their bottom line with Akida based products) it can’t hurt our chances of getting further licences from them as I think they would be more likely to ramp up production and new development when they are making whopping profits. I think that with the completion of our initial products coming this year ..going into production, they will very likely be looking at what they can do next with Akida (if they aren’t already) ..the more profit they are making the bigger the ideas they will hopefully have. AIMO.
Thanks for the clarity.

Reactions: 2 users

View attachment 29496

Samsung has recently released Bot Handy as an open source project allowing developers to experiment with it:

I'd love if Akida hardware is already being used, but it could also be Brainchip using it as an example platform showing how Akida can improve or integrate with it. Even so it would be a fantastic proof of concept for potential IP clients...

Reactions: 13 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
I’ve never read this before, but what a fantastic article. Caution…will probably lead to buying more shares if read 😎.

Price has been a key enabler for market proliferation. Putting a microprocessor in a washing machine (instead of an electro-mechanical cam wheel timer) is feasible because the microprocessor chip costs a few cents and is quicker and simpler to factory-program, orders of magnitude more reliable, and delivers far greater functionality (although most of us wash clothes on the same settings all the time).

Akida™ could choose the optimum settings based on scanning the clothes, weighing them, and perhaps also even smelling them.

Machine contains 4.5 kg of ALL WHITES --> Add 35 ml of bleach. ( Think Samsung here 🤔)

Akida™ will put the initial building blocks for Artificial Intelligence in to the hands of the next generation. Brainchip haven't just created a chip they have enabled an ecosystem through making available a free software suite of development tools.

And back at Brainchip, we have a new breed of engineers and scientists who have steeped themselves deeply in neuromorphic methods. They have opened the door into a whole new technological landscape.

While we think Akida™ is exciting, it's what comes after that will be truly amazing.

The world is about to change fast.​

smoking.gif

• Haha

skutza

Regular
Well, I must say as a LT holder who has been buying at each drop from basically $1 down to 60c today I am feeling quite the dipshit. Over a million dollars disappeared from my super at highs to where it is today and my average has tripled in that time also. I remember the War of the Worlds song, "the chances of anything coming from mars was a million to one they said, but still.... they commmmmmmeeee." Each time I bought I thought, the chances the Sp will drop under a dollar 90c 80c 70c, 60c!!! is a million to one they said, but still it droppps !!!.

Well if you don't laugh you have to cry I guess. The lovely wife has said, OMG down again, and I reply, hey but its still in the green!!!! 🤣

So I say it again, surely it can't drop lower!! :) But like many here, I plan on holding, it's too late to think anything else. One thing I will not do though is to blame the company. I don't see they have done anything wrong, quite the opposite. They are moving forward and they are getting the Brainchip name out there. Sales are happening I am sure of this and in time I still strongly believe we will prevail.

Prevail? Yes, because it's not the company I blame it's the ASX and ASIC who are not interested in protecting mums and dads, just big money. But I know this and understand it, so I won't carry on. It's life in this system and until it changes then the only real losers are the people who sell. (unless you sold out early on highs of course. Stay strong if you can, but if you had a time limit that has run short, I feel for you. Arggghhhh :)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 54 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Well, I must say as a LT holder who has been buying at each drop from basically $1 down to 60c today I am feeling quite the dipshit. Over a million dollars disappeared from my super at highs to where it is today and my average has tripled in that time also. I remember the War of the Worlds song, "the chances of anything coming from mars was a million to one they said, but still.... they commmmmmmeeee." Each time I bought I thought, the chances the Sp will drop under a dollar 90c 80c 70c, 60c!!! is a million to one they said, but still it droppps !!!.

Well if you don't laugh you have to cry I guess. The lovely wife has said, OMG down again, and I reply, hey but its still in the green!!!! 🤣

So I say it again, surely it can't drop lower!! :) But like many here, I plan on holding, it's too late to think anything else. One thing I will not do though is to blame the company. I don't see they have done anything wrong, quite the opposite. They are moving forward and they are getting the Brainchip name out there. Sales are happening I am sure of this and in time I still strongly believe we will prevail.

Prevail? Yes, because it's not the company I blame it's the ASX and ASIC who are not interested in protecting mums and dads, just big money. But I know this and understand it, so I won't carry on. It's life in this system and until it changes then the only real losers are the people who sell. (unless you sold out early on highs of course. Stay strong if you can, but if you had a time limit that has run short, I feel for you. Arggghhhh :)

Sales?

Looking I See You GIF by Shark Week

Don't hate. It's a joke (an accurate one unfortunately).

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
yeahhhp.gif

• Haha
D

Deleted member 118

So after a patient 7 month wait I thought I’d finally cracked it after setting everything up, my last thing was a opening a commsec account, but I had an abn but not a acn as well, thank fuk the price keeps dropping.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users
D

Deleted member 118

And who else put that stupid voice on as well lol

• Haha

alwaysgreen

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon Chippers / Management,

Yet another day of outright rape & pillage of our company...... not happy as a physical capitol contributing shareholder.

Have not botherd to call Tony Dawe, as this falls within Managements sphere of duties to execute on behalf of shareholders in Australia, America & Germany.

HAVE MANAGEMENT ENGAGED..
ShareHolder Intelligence Services, LLC. ( Share Intel.)
151 Rowayton Avenue Rowayton, CT 06853
info @ shareintel.com
To figure out what / who is manipulating our share's.??????

This requires no NDAs and would, once revealed, clearly display the Brokers & dealers which are screwing us over.

Sean, F.F.S., this is something that can and should be done NOW if not already. Then publicly, yes on the ASX, disclose to all shareholders.

The delicacy & finess conveyed to our EAPs is great , and as one would expect, but OUTRIGHT SHARE PRICE MANIPULATION by nefarious means is completely diffrent and needs to be called out.

- WHO ARE THE INSTOTUTIONS LENDING OUT OUR STOCK.
- WHO ARE THE BROKERS FACILITATING THIS PRACTISE.
- AND WHO , IF ANY ARE NAKED SHORTING OUR STOCK.

Time for our Manigement to step up, VIA THE ASX & give comprehensive updates on W.T.F. is going on .

Accountability goes a long way in instilling faith, and looking at our share price the faith is being eroded rapidly.

Looking at the Australian Tech Index together with the NASDAQ index , then overlaying Brainchips share price one can clearly see a divergence...... WHY.

Tony Dawe,
please foward the above to Management.
Thankyou.

On a lighter note...

- Korolova YearMix - Live @ Empty Theatre.
Melodic Techno & Progressive House Mix.
1:26:45.

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 60 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!

It's a tough road at the moment but at least here, you know you're in good company.
In the past, when we've traversed these difficult periods, and there have been many of them, we also had to contend with nasty son's o bitches playing mind fuck games and subtlety and not so sleazily, attempting to wither our spirit.
Not so much here. A few attempts I think here and there, but here at least I have not felt the need to put anyone on silent.
It used to make the other place virtually incomprehensible due to only getting parts of a conversation.
Hang in here Compadres and Comrades.
If this were easy, everyone would be as rich as we will be, when the Company gains traction.
It seems to me that everything is in place, its just the ground we need to traverse to get past the post.
We are on a winner, and know it. We're just waiting for the rest of the world to catch up.
AKIDA BALLISTA
AKIDA'S EVERYWHERE.
GLTAH

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users
I'm still not 100% on the Samsung connection yet but obviously looks positive.

The info / model doesn't gtee anything as someone else pointed out....can just be a model / demo we working on.

I found some further info / reference and yes, scrubbed some parts as not know if supposed to be easily findable?

It's not listed on the normal accessible model pages from what I can see....yet.

Speaking of which...I did like the melanoma model and accuracy as well as the plant village model I saw there.

Not downloaded anything as on ph not laptop at the mo.

Latest find by @GStocks123 appears to have not been updated to the files yet but this does show last update mid 2022 on the prior Akida version it appears so can surmise working on the models prior to that.

IMG_20230214_155006.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom