Check out this job at Fraunhofer Karriere:
https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3477275254

B6DB568B-1C29-4FDB-890F-D0E961247D06.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 48 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Incontinence nappies in the near future will have Akida in it, so carers would know when to change it.

View attachment 29214

Nothing is off the table at this point.
Funnily, or not as the case may be.

I held stock , though no longer, in a Australian listed company called Simavita, code : SVA, which deals with such matters.

Perfect example of where Brainchip could & should be utilised.
Helping Humainty , more to the point health providers achieve their & patients care in a more dignified manner.

Would pay for a savvy person to email this company to management.

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Rach2512

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Rach2512

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Just a thought!

When Sean Hehir started, he said that he wanted to get the word out more than what it was.

I’ve been thinking, the company has made progress over the last 15 months since Sean took over with many partnerships announced.

It’s been said many times that the company as recent as the last few weeks in the automotive white paper Brainchip put out that many customers are adopting and implementing akida for multiple use cases in the vehicle, they didn’t say potential, they said customers, plural. You cannot make those claims without backing it up in a court of law.

Sean also said that you’ve got to get the timing right in their design cycle, which can be 1-2-3 years, some of them have been playing around with ADE/MetaTF for a couple years now.
Look at the ChatGPT phenomenon, everybody is talking about it, Microsoft threw $10 billion at it. Now if lots of Brainchips customers within a short period of time (2 or so years) get into production with what they’ve been working on for sometime, it’ll be maximum exposure for Brainchip, everybody will be talking about us, talking about neuromorphic more than ever before.
Why sign bit by bit by bit when you can have em all in a shorter time frame and maximise the explosion on BRN, then everybody will want a piece of us.

It’s just a thought.

And I wasn’t going to share this, but a couple weeks ago, I was having a chat with the CEO of Prophesee, who as we know is a huge fan of Brainchip, has said that until Brainchip came along, they had only conventional architectures and were limited to what they could do, Luca told me that they are looking forward to extending the Brainchip partnership to a commercial one, yes that’s right, a commercial one.

Now I originally asked Luca if he could explain the difference between a technology partnership and a strategic partnership, as Brainchip is under the “technology partnership”

I didn’t ask anything regarding Brainchip and Prophesee becoming commercial.

So why won’t Prophesee sign now? Well it’s obvious, they’re working on designing products together with prophesee customers and Brainchips customers, and when the time is right which in my opinion would be ready to go into production, is when he will sign, along with many others either directly or working with megachips, as megachips is a sales partner to Brainchip.
Anyway just random thoughts, but what is clear is that there is a lot going on and Brainchip over the next couple years WILL experience massive massive growth in all areas.

Truly exciting times.
48EC44AD-13CC-4B74-807E-F11527E419C7.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 129 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Just a thought!

When Sean Hehir started, he said that he wanted to get the word out more than what it was.

I’ve been thinking, the company has made progress over the last 15 months since Sean took over with many partnerships announced.

It’s been said many times that the company as recent as the last few weeks in the automotive white paper Brainchip put out that many customers are adopting and implementing akida for multiple use cases in the vehicle, they didn’t say potential, they said customers, plural. You cannot make those claims without backing it up in a court of law.

Sean also said that you’ve got to get the timing right in their design cycle, which can be 1-2-3 years, some of them have been playing around with ADE/MetaTF for a couple years now.
Look at the ChatGPT phenomenon, everybody is talking about it, Microsoft threw $10 billion at it. Now if lots of Brainchips customers within a short period of time (2 or so years) get into production with what they’ve been working on for sometime, it’ll be maximum exposure for Brainchip, everybody will be talking about us, talking about neuromorphic more than ever before.
Why sign bit by bit by bit when you can have em all in a shorter time frame and maximise the explosion on BRN, then everybody will want a piece of us.

It’s just a thought.

And I wasn’t going to share this, but a couple weeks ago, I was having a chat with the CEO of Prophesee, who as we know is a huge fan of Brainchip, has said that until Brainchip came along, they had only conventional architectures and were limited to what they could do, Luca told me that they are looking forward to extending the Brainchip partnership to a commercial one, yes that’s right, a commercial one.

Now I originally asked Luca if he could explain the difference between a technology partnership and a strategic partnership, as Brainchip is under the “technology partnership”

So why won’t Prophesee sign now? Well it’s obvious, they’re working on designing products together with prophesee customers and Brainchips customers, and when the time is right which in my opinion would be ready to go into production, is when he will sign, along with many others either directly or working with megachips, as megachips is a sales partner to Brainchip.
Anyway just random thoughts, but what is clear is that there is a lot going on and Brainchip over the next couple years WILL experience massive massive growth in all areas.

Truly exciting times. View attachment 29233
1676023108226.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Another one with brainchip and it looks like it was tested against loihi

Hi Rocket,

The test was between a cloud-based Loihi and the Akida simulation software, sothe results do not show the real performance of Akida, and Loihi is also handicapped by being cloud-based.

That said, I would take with a grain of salt any prognostications made by the researchers:

"The 10-layer deep learning network was converted into formats compatible with Intel and BrainChip. In both cases, precision of the weights was varied to see how it affected model size and accuracy. Timing results were also produced. For Intel, we accessed Loihi (Nahuku32) chips via the cloud and NxSDK 1.0; for BrainChip, we simulated the chips on CPU via their hardware abstraction layer. Timing results are not comparable because CPU or GPU simulations are much faster than running on neuromorphic hardware."

This comment seems to be made to excuse Loihi's inferior performance:

"For Intel, [#### remember this is on the Loihi hardware ####] accuracy increased with precision. At 8 bits, the Intel model had the same accuracy as the full precision model, 93.7%; at 4 bits it had 66.8% accuracy. For timing, the 8-bit model took 20 seconds and the 4-bit model took 53 seconds."

"For BrainChip, accuracy also increased with precision; maximum accuracy was 82.5% at 8 bits and 66.8% at 4 bits. The 8-bit model produced results in 1.23 seconds, the 4-bit model in 1.20 seconds. Time was significantly higher than the full precision model but that is to be expected as neuromorphic hardware is being simulated whereas the full precision model does not have this constraint. Going forward, we hope to tune the BrainChip model to increase its accuracy and time its operation in hardware, not just CPU simulation."

They even talk about using 8-bit models on Akida! Were they trying to produce foie gras?

They do not even mention that Akida is designed to avoid the von Neumann bottleneck while at the same time running the Akida simulation of a von Neumann computer.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Is it too soon for us to be in this?

From CTO of Mercedes Markus Schafer-

“Today, my favourite number is a big fat zero! Zero scroll with zero fuss. We’re using digital tech to make life even easier for our customers and more tailored to their needs.

Owners of certain C-Class (series 206; construction period June 2021) or S-Class models (series 223 including Maybach; construction period June to November 2021) can now upgrade their #MBUX infotainment system with our Zero Layer* interface via over-the-air OTA update. This ingenious and convenient tool enables users to access their most frequently used features without scrolling through sub-menus. It’s a highlight feature that is already being enjoyed by EQS and EQE customers.

Aided by #artificialintelligence, the system gets to know its users’ habits and preferences as well as familiar places and regular routes. It then uses this to recommend personalised infotainment, comfort and vehicle functions. For instance, if you often call your mum or partner on your way home from work, the system will learn this and the option to call them will pop up on your display. Or if you generally use the massage function on your way home from the gym, Zero Layer will offer it.

The fact that customers can now access this over the air with zero hassle makes the whole thing even easier. They receive a notification via e-mail, the MBUX infotainment system and the Mercedes me app as soon as the update is available. One tap is all it takes.

What would zero layer choose for you?

#LeadInElectric #LeadInSoftware #Transformation

-----------------
* Disclaimer: Zero Layer availability depends on market, technical specifications of car model, individual configuration and setting

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 26 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Just a thought!

It’s just a thought.

Hi Jessee,

I guess one thing which would hamper a simultaneous dropping of a thousand NDA fig leaves is the fact that we have limited manpower, insufficient verification engineers, quantity surveyors, etc., to spread around to support too many customers.

In addition, each customer will have their own chosen go-to-market date, so we would need to triage them in that order.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Thanks Dio.

Due to limited engineering support, I wonder how many we are providing full support to currently?! That would be interesting.

I remember Ken telling me a few months ago that when they employ somebody, even the caliber of Chris stephens who has sold edge ai devices to market previously, that it takes at least 6 months to get everybody up to scratch before they can even go out in the field.

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Is it too soon for us to be in this?

From CTO of Mercedes Markus Schafer-

“Today, my favourite number is a big fat zero! Zero scroll with zero fuss. We’re using digital tech to make life even easier for our customers and more tailored to their needs.

Owners of certain C-Class (series 206; construction period June 2021) or S-Class models (series 223 including Maybach; construction period June to November 2021) can now upgrade their #MBUX infotainment system with our Zero Layer* interface via over-the-air OTA update. This ingenious and convenient tool enables users to access their most frequently used features without scrolling through sub-menus. It’s a highlight feature that is already being enjoyed by EQS and EQE customers.

Aided by #artificialintelligence, the system gets to know its users’ habits and preferences as well as familiar places and regular routes. It then uses this to recommend personalised infotainment, comfort and vehicle functions. For instance, if you often call your mum or partner on your way home from work, the system will learn this and the option to call them will pop up on your display. Or if you generally use the massage function on your way home from the gym, Zero Layer will offer it.

The fact that customers can now access this over the air with zero hassle makes the whole thing even easier. They receive a notification via e-mail, the MBUX infotainment system and the Mercedes me app as soon as the update is available. One tap is all it takes.

What would zero layer choose for you?

#LeadInElectric #LeadInSoftware #Transformation

-----------------
* Disclaimer: Zero Layer availability depends on market, technical specifications of car model, individual configuration and setting

As it is a software update, the hardware would need to be pre-installed, and it goes back to cars built in June 2021, so this would not require Akida.

• Love
Reactions: 16 users

Quatrojos

Regular
Thanks Dio.

Due to limited engineering support, I wonder how many we are providing full support to currently?! That would be interesting.

I remember Ken telling me a few months ago that when they employ somebody, even the caliber of Chris stephens who has sold edge ai devices to market previously, that it takes at least 6 months to get everybody up to scratch before they can even go out in the field.
This is a good point. How many partners can we engage without attenuating our existing partners?

Reactions: 6 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Would this announcement have something to do with the recent Brainchip and Ai Labs partnership?
I stand to be corrected but I don't see any overlap, so this could possibly be the perfect ménage à trois!
I'll leave that up to the victims and sermon producers to respond to. They always bring value.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Sorry but "paid to be here" really? I'll remember that next time I streak on the MCG. I'll reply fuck you security, I PAID TO BE HERE!!!!
And they will reply .The $10,000 fine you paid to invade the MCG ground was for your last adventure. Here is your $15,000 fine for repeating the offence .I don’t recommend that you venture back a second time . Think of all the BRN shares you could buy , by avoiding another fine .😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Just a thought!

It’s just a thought.

Love it ... Great work .... Thanks Jesse 🙏

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

Mercfan

I used to love coming onto this forum. WTF happened?
Unfortunately we have too many people making stupid statements because they can't handle a bit of pressure. If you people can't handle the pressure ( and you know who you are ) I suggest you sell your shares and get the f... out of here. I am hoping for FF to return but i can't blame him if he doesn't with all the shit flying around here. ( my opinion only )

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
Just a thought!

It’s just a thought.

Well said @chapman89

The consistent newsflow from the company suggests a clear execution of the commercialisation strategy, which per the AGM address from Sean is more comprehensive than sales alone.

Worth highlighting again from my earlier post; sequence is critical - slow down to speed up

Takes time to build an ecosystem around a new technology but the evidence suggests that use cases and contractual relationships are increasing exponentially.

Hard not to get bogged down in the details but when you zoom out a little the picture becomes unclouded (see what I did there, lol). Can't remember who shared the graphic below but it paints this point very well.

Cheers all.

1676030558925.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users
From ARM last quarterly.

Arm made a profit before tax and depreciation of USD $450 million NPAT / $746M revenue = 60.32%.

Four strategic wins​

Arm’s licensing revenue was US$300 million, up 65 percent year-on-year. The company said it had signed strategic long-term agreements with four customers – an automotive OEM, a cloud service provider, a leading microcontroller vendor, and a vendor of semiconductors for consumer electronics.

The company’s royalty revenue was $446 million, up 12 percent year-on-year. Arm-based chips going into servers and automobiles were partly responsible, along with Armv9 architecture processors being adopted in premium smartphones and cloud server applications.

“The world’s data centers, IoT systems, automobiles and next-generation consumer devices all need more and more power efficient computing capabilities, fueling the long-term demand for Arm technology and innovation,” said Rene Haas, CEO of Arm, in a statement.

SoftBank said it was still working towards the staging of an initial public offering of shares in Arm sometime in calendar or fiscal 2023. Such an IPO could value Arm at about US$60 billion and as such is central to refinancing SoftBank which has struggled during the recent downturn.

Maybe Softbank is capitalising to make an offer on taking BRN private?

Reactions: 2 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
Further point which is worth commenting on following review of the most recent Top 20 Shareholders. Mr Louis DiNardo still held just under 6,000,000 shares as at 27/01.

Pretty clear vote of confidence from one CEO to another you could say. 🪁

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users
Top Bottom