BRN Discussion Ongoing

Teach22

Regular
Yeah, but it’s not as if they go around liking completely irrelevant things like steam mops or incontinence nappies.
Or football teams?

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Yeah, but it’s not as if they go around liking completely irrelevant things like steam mops or incontinence nappies.
Don't knock 'em
as you get older

steam mops are a godsend.

• Haha
Reactions: 23 users

mrgds

Regular
Or football teams?

BREAKING NEWS

MRGDS ......
liked this

BRN ..... closes UP ( 0.81% )

AKIDA ( dont let the bastards get your shares ) BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

mrgds

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Dont you mean "incontinence pads " :cry:
... asking for a friend?

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

mrgds

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

FlipDollar

Never dog the boys
Point taken. The future of the AI market is endless though, so incontinance nappies could be a lead

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

FlipDollar

Never dog the boys
Exactly right IMO.

I don’t post much, I don’t need to be ridiculed when I post anything that’s not positive and I’m not into being abused by strangers.

By the way, I am very happy with my wife, kids, house etc. HOWEVER, it doesn’t mean that I don’t occasionally vent my frustration with all the above without selling them.
I completely agree! I freaking love BRN and wholeheartedly agree with 99.9% of the sentiment here. But I’m allowed to vent and so are others, we should embrace it as a group and provide a encouragement in return.

Have a great weekend.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

FlipDollar

Never dog the boys
Probably one of the funniest comments I’ve read for a while - needed it so thank you. Have a good one

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

mrgds

Regular
Point taken. The future of the AI market is endless though, so incontinance nappies could be a lead
They say incontinence is heiredatory, .......................... its in the jeans

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

BaconLover

Founding Member

Incontinence nappies in the near future will have Akida in it, so carers would know when to change it.

Screenshot_20230210_042827.png

Nothing is off the table at this point.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
Incontinence nappies in the near future will have Akida in it, so carers would know when to change it.

View attachment 29214

Lol I was going to make the same joke, but you never know right?! ...Sodium in the pee with power low voltage circuit and report back careers monitor medication and alert for any ailments 😂

Reactions: 7 users
Well I can see the frustration is here to stay on this forum. I understand that individual timelines vary massively, and some have already been along the ride for many years and are getting burn out. Understandable.

Curious to hear what people's timelines are then. Let's turn the negativity into something somewhat constructive. What's your timeframe and what do Brainchip need to achieve in that time for you to remain on the bus?

Personally, I can see myself giving the Brainchip team eighteen months from here to deliver another SIGNIFICANT licence agreement AND a drastic positive, continuous change in revenue over the coming quarters. Renesas should be selling a chip with Akida in it some time this year. AKD1500 will be available (possibly with AKD2000 on the horizon), so I want to see positive take up by customers currently umming and uhhhing as they seem to want more functionality before commiting. IMO, our valued partnerships should have reaped some benefits in this timeframe or something is seriously awry.

Of course, all IMO and DYOR. Still very confident in the team to deliver, and I've given some leeway for the current headwinds and economic climate.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Newk R

Regular
I used to love coming onto this forum. WTF happened?

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users
Brainchip is not mentioned in this 8 minute video about drone boats and UAV. Quite an interesting look at the market though.

As an aside BacomHunter Technologies was involved in drone boats for US Navy and Akida was being examined for the NN so hopefully that revenue is still in the pipeline!

1676007037898.png

Attachments

• 1676005952778.png
    1676005952778.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 52
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
I agree @alwaysgreen. Revenue is not as high as what I would like it to be. However I can’t change that and neither can anyone on this forum which is why I cannot understand the constant complaining about it!

We all agree the SP will go up with revenue.

We know revenue is coming with MB and Renesas.

We have world class companies signed up, eg Intel, ARM, SiFive. They are in the business to specifically sell IP and edge AI is one of the hottest upcoming technologies in a growing market. I expect Intel, Arm or SiFive are going to try and make a profit selling us so there is 3 more potential revenue streams competing for market share.

Prophesee are kicking goals and love us as we are a perfect fit.

I expect Akida 1500 is being made for a specific use, hopefully NASA.

We’re all waiting with baited breath for Valeo to confirm we’re in the Scala 3 LiDAR: ka-ching!

VVDN are advertising us and are big players in India and targeting Asian market.

Socionext are advertising us in a product.

This has all been repeated over and over and yet people continue to complain.

I held other stocks, for different reasons lost confidence in them, sold them and moved on. Or sold them at a profit and moved on. I don’t understand this state of mind to hold something you don’t believe in.

I believe revenue is on its way so I’ll continue to hold. When/if I lose that confidence I’ll sell and move on but I think that’s very unlikely with all the current knowns in the pipeline!
People just love to complain about anything they are involved with but would never ever go and do anything themselves.
I have worked with plenty of chefs over the years who do just that, but none of the so called experts would put there money where there mouths are, I did and was reasonably happy with the results. It takes gut hard work and you can get things wrong, but that’s the game.
So I say to all the so called experts the people who have all the answers out there who think the company is doing them wrong, go do it better yourself and see just how difficult it can be to get everything right.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

The Pope

Regular

View attachment 29214

Do they really need a chip in a nappy. The smell gives it away as the poo is baking in the nappy. Just staff wouldn’t want to change a adult nappy. Babies ones are bad enough and probably less volume as well. Lol

• Haha
  • Love

JDelekto

Regular
Well I can see the frustration is here to stay on this forum. I understand that individual timelines vary massively, and some have already been along the ride for many years and are getting burn out. Understandable.

Curious to hear what people's timelines are then. Let's turn the negativity into something somewhat constructive. What's your timeframe and what do Brainchip need to achieve in that time for you to remain on the bus?

Personally, I can see myself giving the Brainchip team eighteen months from here to deliver another SIGNIFICANT licence agreement AND a drastic positive, continuous change in revenue over the coming quarters. Renesas should be selling a chip with Akida in it some time this year. AKD1500 will be available (possibly with AKD2000 on the horizon), so I want to see positive take up by customers currently umming and uhhhing as they seem to want more functionality before commiting. IMO, our valued partnerships should have reaped some benefits in this timeframe or something is seriously awry.

Of course, all IMO and DYOR. Still very confident in the team to deliver, and I've given some leeway for the current headwinds and economic climate.

I started purchasing a significant amount of my holdings in my investment account in 2020 with the intent to hold long-term. The plan is to keep those shares for at least 5 to 10 years, monitoring the progress along the way.

So far, I like what I am seeing. The stock price action is very similar to several other companies as they are starting, commercializing, and getting the sales to work towards a steady revenue stream. Because BrainChip's technology offers a new way of performing inference given a set of data (which it can augment through self-learning), other tech companies need to be convinced to buy in.

For those old enough to remember, compare two computer printers, one with a serial interface and the other with a parallel interface. Adopting the newer "parallel" standard had the benefits of faster speed, but it required printer manufacturers to redesign their printers to support it. This may not be the best analogy, but it shows that a company does need to make the decision and investment to support the newer technology.

Hardware development takes time and can be more costly than software development when mistakes are made. Investing in a hardware company from the start requires patience --it's not like a big player that already has market penetration and is already improving existing designs that have been in the market for several years (i.e., Intel, Arm, processors, nVidia GPUs, etc.)

If BrainChip is going to be getting reference chips in 2nd quarter of this year, and potential customers are waiting for those results, I believe one could see more contracts signed in the latter part of this year. That's my opinion, just based on my observations of current news and events.

I am waiting until the end of 2025 to see how the company is doing before making any decisions.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 46 users
D

Deleted member 118

Brainchip is not mentioned in this 8 minute video about drone boats and UAV. Quite an interesting look at the market though.

As an aside BacomHunter Technologies was involved in drone boats for US Navy and Akida was being examined for the NN so hopefully that revenue is still in the pipeline!

View attachment 29215
I believe money generated for Brainchip from companies using Akida within NASA, the Navy or the Army etc will be pittance , because it’s all about what they can do with Akida and what it may lead too.

• Thinking

VictorG

Would this announcement have something to do with the recent Brainchip and Ai Labs partnership?
I stand to be corrected but I don't see any overlap, so this could possibly be the perfect ménage à trois!

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom