Top 20
No idea 🤷‍♂️. That is why I am a willing learner on this site
Frank,

I was talking about the bricking.

Reactions: 2 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Applied to swap my super in mygov to my
SMSF yesterday so this baby can keep falling if you ask me lol. I’m so lucky things went south sorting this out last July when the SP was over $1

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Frank,

I was talking about the bricking.
Well , in that case I’m certainly not a willing learner ANYWHERE.Bricking is to be used in extreme situations. And needing a Camel to travel an extra day or two through the desert is one of those . I definitely cannot see a use for me to be bricked . Unless I post something really uncool . Thanks for clarifying that point

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

VictorG

If BRN finishes above 65.5 today, we will have another green week - two in a row!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users
Here’s some exciting reading for some!

It‘s about TATA and SNN (Akida).

An SNN Based ECG Classifier For Wearable Edge Devices
Dighanchal Banerjee, Sounak Dey, Arpan Pal
TCS Research, India

Enjoy :)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

No disrespect at all to PVDM who is a genius in this space but listening to this the vast improvement in marketing and messaging about the akida tech over the past 12 months or more is really obvious. A result of the very high calibre people the company has added to the management team.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Astronaut

Emerged
No disrespect at all to PVDM who is a genius in this space but listening to this the vast improvement in marketing and messaging about the akida tech over the past 12 months or more is really obvious. A result of the very high calibre people the company has added to the management team.
Not the 4c reports though..

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Calsco

Regular
65.5 is our 4 hourly resistance. If we can pass through .63 and hold above it that is our monthly resistance and would be good. Fingers crossed for a strong run this afternoon!

Reactions: 9 users
Not the 4c reports though..
"The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient." - Warren Buffett

• Love
Reactions: 19 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Absolutely. Different skill set involved and also psychological type. He does a great job but it's not really in his wheelhouse.
Our communications are now handled by experts within the boundaries of legalities and contractual restrictions, which, whilst enormously frustrating to us all, are apparently a necessary requirement at this stage of our commercial development.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Astronaut

Emerged
"The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient." - Warren Buffett
It's not only about the content that is very very lose, it is also about the style. Please see any other 4c report. For example DRO, which is comparatively a small company. At least they have a nice design, not just a blank document ffs.

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
It's not only about the content that is very very lose, it is also about the style. Please see any other 4c report. For example DRO, which is comparatively a small company. At least they have a nice design, not just a blank document ffs.
What's their table cloth's like tho?????? Hmmm? Hmmmm? That's what I wanna know! 🤣

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Damo4

Regular
At least they have a nice design, not just a blank document ffs.

1675997946325.png

Phew lucky you don't hold any BRN then! Maybe relax a little

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Well , in that case I’m certainly not a willing learner ANYWHERE.Bricking is to be used in extreme situations. And needing a Camel to travel an extra day or two through the desert is one of those . I definitely cannot see a use for me to be bricked . Unless I post something really uncool . Thanks for clarifying that point
I meant Gelsinger ...

Reactions: 1 users

gex

Regular
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular
Yeah..... That's going to make all the difference. A nice design on the 4c!!!!
Maybe BRN management are concentrating on more important things like connecting with potential customers, trying to build commercial partnerships/agreements, trying to get market traction with a completly brand new piece of Tech (1st commercial supplier of neuromorphic SNN IP) etc etc

But maybe BRNs highly skilled and experienced management and staff have got it all wrong , they should be producing nicely designed 4c with glossy pictures and instead of concentrating on customers / potential customers they can waste their time holding the hands of sooky shareholders and maybe throw in a hug or two.
Can understand why fact finder and some other prominant posters dont bother posting anymore!!!!

Larry David What GIF by Saturday Night Live
Apologize Episode 5 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Curious to hear people's opinions on who is purchasing Akida IP directly and those purchasing products with the IP intergrated.

Obvious purchaser' are any licences agreements such as Renesas, Megachips, etc, but what about the likes of Mercedes?
Do you think they are creating their own circuitry incorporating Akida IP, or do you think players like IFS and Renesas are in between?
Do we think any end-clients are capable using the IP, such as Prophesee?

Just had a rambling thought around pricing and how cheap Akida is compared to many other solutions out there. However I am interested what a finished product would cost based on how the IP is being integrated.
Hi Damo,

Mercedes potentially has more than one use.

For example, there is the well known "Hey Mercedes!", but they will also have in-cabin and driver monitoring which may also include Akida. Mercedes made some noise about designing their own electronics, but they will need to outsource the manufacture of the ICs etc.

Then there are the external sensors, camera, radar, LiDaR, ultrasound. Valeo are supplying SCALA 3 LiDaR which we hope will include Akida, and, of course, Akida can improve all the other sensors. Mercedes also said something about standardizing components.

Thus Meredes may fall into a couple of different classes of user/licencee.

Prophesee is a partner, rather than a customer. Initially, we may have had an EAP type agreement with Prophesee, and our engineers would have been working with them, but it is possible that we will have a Joint Development agreement with them rather than a licence. This may involve profit-sharing rather than licence/royalties revenue.

But Prophesee were well down the road with Synsense:

https://www.prophesee.ai/2021/10/15/synsense-prophesee-neuromorphic-processing-and-sensing/

Oct 15, 2021 – SynSense and Prophesee, two leading neuromorphic technology companies, today announced a partnership that will see the two companies leverage their respective expertise in sensing and processing to develop ultra-low-power solutions for implementing intelligence on the edge for event-based vision applications.

The partnership will address the design, development, manufacturing and commercialization of the combined neuromorphic technology, including sensors, processing solutions, software and solutions to enable a broad range of applications
The combined vision processing solution will be co-marketed by both companies and commercialized by SynSense for addressing IoT and Smart Home detection and gesture control applications

Prophesee may well have ongoing contractual commitments with Synsense.

• Love
Reactions: 32 users

FlipDollar

Never dog the boys
But that doesn’t mean you should put your point on repeat…,….,…., we should all be able to express an opinion, just not the same opinion over and over again. That sux imo.
It also sucks seeing pointless screenshots of Brainchip employees liking stuff on LinkedIn. Not every like is a lead - in fact I’d say that most aren’t and may never be.

I love BRN - I’ve been in since early 2020. What I don’t like is being told what I can and can’t post on the internet.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
It also sucks seeing pointless screenshots of Brainchip employees liking stuff on LinkedIn. Not every like is a lead - in fact I’d say that most aren’t and may never be.

I love BRN - I’ve been in since early 2020. What I don’t like is being told what I can and can’t post on the internet.
Yeah, but it’s not as if they go around liking completely irrelevant things like steam mops or incontinence nappies.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

Teach22

Regular
Wait, so genuine holders can't vent their frustration, but other genuine holders getting excited over Linkedin likes by RT is acceptable? There is nothing wrong with a balance of opinion, and its far more healthy than living in an echo chamber.
Exactly right IMO.

I don’t post much, I don’t need to be ridiculed when I post anything that’s not positive and I’m not into being abused by strangers.

By the way, I am very happy with my wife, kids, house etc. HOWEVER, it doesn’t mean that I don’t occasionally vent my frustration with all the above without selling them.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users
Top Bottom