BRN Discussion Ongoing

Makeme 2020

Regular
Profanity is fine so long as it is not to the point of exhaustion or aimed at others in an obscene way, or a way intended to be horrible to one another. So aka the way you used it is fine!
Thanks for the new site Buddy .......................BRN 10X MICROSOFT.....................$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Toni1

Emerged
Lol I've just sent another link to this site on hotcrapper, waiting to see how long they take to remove it😂😂

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
D

Deleted member 118

hot crapper is going to custard. The downrampers are arguing amongst themselves... ironically they've created their own echo chamber... and the moderators are going on a rampage. This is so funny. Fucking hilarious. Can we say fuck on this new forum?
1643936528110.gif

Reactions: 7 users

Toni1

Emerged
Lol I've just sent another link to this site on hotcrapper, waiting to see how long they take to remove - update, took 15 min to remove. More moderated posts on brn now than actual posts. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
M

mfromere

Hi Yak, if you or anyone needs screenshots for sunny123's recent spamming in BRN just let me know. I've been capturing them too

His modus operandi is to laser focus downramping on stocks over a compressed period of time, pumping out disaster posts in days. NVX was the most recent before BRN. INR, SYR and PDN in the past.

In other news, our old troll PMF/pigsmightfly has been preaching doom and gloom for awhile now on FMG, another stock that I own. Same style all over. I never got to know why he suddenly stopped posting in BRN?
Early October, 2020 PMF's identity, vocation and dubious connections were thankfully exposed. He took himself off with the same vitriolic comments to other stocks.

Reactions: 6 users

simoni

Regular
I just received this message from HC

1643937304385.png

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 24 users

TTE

Regular
ok i'm here, willing to give this a chance ove HC (hope it doesn't turn into a cesspool like HC)

Reactions: 8 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
Finally made it over.. had to change my email confirmation info :D

Reactions: 19 users

TTE

Regular
Reactions: 12 users
In a funny way I find all the recent negative attention strangely validating. It gives me comfort and further firms my belief that our profile is rising and that we are truly a part of something that has the potential to be a game changer. Otherwise what's the point? For me its not really about risk any more, its now just about holding on and enjoying the ride.

• Love
Reactions: 20 users

Fox151

Regular
In exchanges with MODS on HC it got heated and Sunny slipped up. Quickly removed (totally) a post after me. He was originally caught out over on twitter by someone so i challenged him and ended up in this battle with Owen Rask/sunny123.
I was warned of my account being terminated.
It ties in Owen rask (Rask Investments AFS Lic) with Motley Fool (ex writer there) and TMH with hotcrapper (MODERATOR).
All these and I suspect AFR as Rask/sunny threatened to get them involved with an Article also.
A big SHORTER scam using HC forums to ramp and control the narrative and direction of investor sentiment. Many HC stocks have had Activity Shorter campaigns run by this group it would seem! Rask wa seven bragging about how and when they crashed other stocks etc in HC.
I have spent last 2 days screensaving his posts.
Hey Yak - maybe a question more relevant to Fact Finder - but do you reckon this would reach the legal threshold of a market manipulation offence? I'm working along side an ex-ASIC analyst at the moment, so I reckon we could easily slip this one directly through to an analyst / investigator for an intelligence led own motion investigation... they might appreciate the free kick.

• Fire
Reactions: 27 users

kenjikool

Regular
I was suspended from HC 2 years ago for calling out the big short and eventual suspension of ISX. The reason i was suspended was because I screen shot a twitter post of a suspected shorter who closed his twitter account. HC mods suspended me saying that the Twitter guy was being bullied on twitter and I was encouraging cyberbullying. How the fuck did they know he was being bullied on twitter if not closely connected to him on HC? Dogs. (FYI I've now bee suspended 7 times on HC because I sometimes use new accounts on my old device and they match the IP lol) Not telling you who I am on HC BRN because some dog will dob me in for sure :))

Reactions: 15 users
Just got suspended “permanently” from HC. LOL. Feel a weight off my shoulders. Thank you HC moderators for liberating me.
Viva la revolution.

Akida - the unfair advantage!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users

Brubaker

Regular
Just got suspended “permanently” from HC. LOL. Feel a weight off my shoulders. Thank you HC moderators for liberating me.
Viva la revolution.

Its a good feeling to be free from HC isn't it UA......cheers

Reactions: 10 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
Viva la revolution.

Let them burn.

hotcrapper.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
Viva la revolution.

Viva la Revolution 🔥

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Slade

Top 20
There are now 364 members here. If we all stop posting on HC it is going to be awfully quiet over there.

• Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Fox151

Regular
They're going all out on HC at the moment - now Sunny's sharing Stock Swarmi's twitter share of the TMH article. If we can tie Stock Swarmi into this shorting attack - the big meaty 12 incher of ASIC will harden up for sure. I'm pretty sure he's copped a blister from them previously.

Reactions: 18 users

AlpineLife

Been a big believer since 2014, with a nice size parcel that sees us being set for a great early retirement! Keep believing, Akida IS THE FUTURE.
I have joined the Stampede here. Thank you to Some amazing posters (from the other side), and hope to continue the good energy & accurate/researched knowledge & views, right here.

• Love
Reactions: 25 users
Well that's because the moderators are downrampers. They cannot control the theme here now. Over there, it is easy to control, moderate, bump their stupid posts up, delete posts claiming ''unsubstantiated info'' etc.

I have sharesperm on ignore, but tell him he is welcome here. He is more than welcome to come here and share his thoughts.
Yes, it all makes sense now. For ages, people were saying he and kit and sunny are paid down rampers and I couldn't understand who would pay for such a stupid service? Over the past few days I've learned that TMH owns HC, that sunny is a mod, posts by trusted and long serving member were being censored and now ***************** themselves posted that thread to their own nonsensical"news" article. The penny has dropped. Very disappointing though. Retailers get screwed over by big money once again.

Anyway, I'm glad to be over here now where the narrative isn't controlled by those who wish to short and disparage BRN.

AKIDA BELIEVER!

• Wow
Reactions: 32 users
Top Bottom