BRN Discussion Ongoing

jk6199

Regular
Thanks Z for setting up.

Great to have a forum without obvious ploys!

Reactions: 13 users

Slade

Top 20
Renesas is going to be a massive revenue generator for BRN. Since our commercial deal with them was announced there has been a lot of discussion about the arrangement, in particular the term ‘single use’. After watching the online investor presentation last night the penny dropped for me. Single use doesn’t refer to Akida being used in one product. It means that we get royalties every single time it is used. Akida is likely to be a feature of a Renesas chip that is going to end up being used in a whole range of products. This will give us PVDM’s explosion in revenue. IMO DYOR

• Fire
Reactions: 49 users

Mazewolf

Regular
This is so cool! It says a lot about us as a group that this has happened and is working.

• Fire
Reactions: 33 users

Timnz

Emerged
Zeeb0t you legend. Thanks for your efforts setting this up, amazing! It was draining reading through all the b.s on hotcrapper lately. That pinned post from TMH really pissed me off.

This feels very refreshing.

Thanks again.

Akida ballista!

Reactions: 24 users

Fireboss

Hi guys/girls and a big thanks ZeeBot.
Happy to be here and away from all the negative nellies on HC.
My last post on HC was let’s start a new forum and here we are!
Cheers Fireboss

Reactions: 20 users

Navara74

Emerged
Thanks for setting this up - great not to have to filter out mindless posts on HC 😀

Reactions: 15 users

Baisyet

Regular
Renesas is going to be a massive revenue generator for BRN. Since our commercial deal with them was announced there has been a lot of discussion about the arrangement, in particular the term ‘single use’. After watching the online investor presentation last night the penny dropped for me. Single use doesn’t refer to Akida being used in one product. It means that we get royalties every single time it is used. Akida is likely to be a feature of a Renesas chip that is going to end up being used in a whole range of products. This will give us PVDM’s explosion in revenue. IMO DYOR
Hi Slade its exciting to hear that, IS there any way we can watch it, there be recorded one some where. thanks

Reactions: 7 users

DJM263

LTH - 2015
Well that's because the moderators are downrampers. They cannot control the theme here now. Over there, it is easy to control, moderate, bump their stupid posts up, delete posts claiming ''unsubstantiated info'' etc.

I have sharesperm on ignore, but tell him he is welcome here. He is more than welcome to come here and share his thoughts.
I also believe, that maybe HC, TMH all want conflict in order to increase the number of comments, likes etc... helping to promote their page. The more people use this platform and the less they use HC the less control they have with their manipulation.

Akida BALLISTA - 1000 Eyes

Reactions: 23 users

Toni1

Emerged

My song to brn supporters here and especially FF, you're my hero

DJM263

LTH - 2015
The sun is shinning Chippers

1643933506952.png

Akida BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

kenjikool

Regular
Sorry guys, I'll start my first post here with this. Nothing to do with BRN, but I need to get this off my chest FUCK YOU hotcrapper!

Thanks for listening

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 46 users

Slade

Top 20
Hi Slade its exciting to hear that, IS there any way we can watch it, there be recorded one some where. thanks
I don’t know if a recording is available but there is a PDF of the PowerPoint that was used by Sean on the Breaking News thread.

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Damo4

Regular
Reactions: 16 users

Eirexpat

I think its fair to say now BRN threads are being micro managed by HC. I have never seen moderators be so quick to respond to lack of reports. Seems like they are helicopter moderator ninjas currently....

Anyway great to see @W3hunters charts are replicating the current SP and heading north....and if hes on here many thanks for the charting

Reactions: 19 users

Slade

Top 20
Sorry guys, I'll start my first post here with this. Nothing to do with BRN, but I need to get this off my chest FUCK YOU hotcrapper!

Thanks for listening
I second the motion.

• Haha
Reactions: 20 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
  • Haha

Cirat

Regular
Thanks Zeeb0t (y)
Great to see the good BRN community
Awesome .... Massive effort you are putting in mate much appreciated.... cheers zeeb0t (y):)

Reactions: 11 users

gex

Regular
Who's cooking?
Smells good

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Hello everyone,
Thanks @zeeb0t for this, what a refreshing place this is. And thanks to all the LTH for sharing such great research on BRN.
I have held BRN since late 2020. And have accumulated to 33799 shares.
What's funny share holding number if anyone ask?
Well in Vietnamese fortune numbers
33 = Family
79 = Big Fortune God
99 = Eternity
Being Luna New Year, I wish everyone a prosperous BRN future.

• Fire
Reactions: 34 users

matt

Update on yesterday's short data.

brnshortdata.png

Reactions: 16 users
Top Bottom