BRN Discussion Ongoing

TTE

Regular
Just got suspended “permanently” from HC. LOL. Feel a weight off my shoulders. Thank you HC moderators for liberating me.
Viva la revolution.

Akida - the unfair advantage!
welcome to the club :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: you will be a better person for it

• Haha
Reactions: 20 users
I have mentioned it to Ken Scarince as a courtesy. I read TechLaden on HC this morning lamenting the number of threads and how hard it was for Tony Dawe to read them all. He then had a backhand about the added reading that this new Brainchip Resort (my description) would add.

I am therefore wondering if we might be able to create an intelligent company questions thread. Obviously there is that old saying there are no stupid questions but there are questions that new investors or explorers of Brainchip will have that we longer term holders can answer. There also will be questions that Brainchip cannot and will not answer such as who are the NDA companies.

But it must be possible (says the non techie) to collate the questions and then have the forum transfer the intelligent ones into a thread that Tony Dawe could easily read and possibly even post answers too. It would need to be a place where Tony Dawe is completely safe from being trolled or ridiculed about the answer he provides. So it would be say a zeebot as administrator posting the questions with Tony Dawe being the only one who could post a reply area.

(We could even have one for ManChildreborn giffs as I am sure Tony Dawe would see them as a must not miss. LOL.)

Any thoughts?

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 71 users

Damo4

Regular
Tried my hand at a last hurrah.
HC Mods can get in the bin

Reactions: 17 users

dippY22

Regular
Is anybody watching the presentation at 130am by Sean? Hey @Slade i know you’ll be awake at that time 😉 surely there will be a recording of it
Sean was great.

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
I have mentioned it to Ken Scarince as a courtesy. I read TechLaden on HC this morning lamenting the number of threads and how hard it was for Tony Dawe to read them all. He then had a backhand about the added reading that this new Brainchip Resort (my description) would add.

I am therefore wondering if we might be able to create an intelligent company questions thread. Obviously there is that old saying there are no stupid questions but there are questions that new investors or explorers of Brainchip will have that we longer term holders can answer. There also will be questions that Brainchip cannot and will not answer such as who are the NDA companies.

But it must be possible (says the non techie) to collate the questions and then have the forum transfer the intelligent ones into a thread that Tony Dawe could easily read and possibly even post answers too. It would need to be a place where Tony Dawe is completely safe from being trolled or ridiculed about the answer he provides. So it would be say a zeebot as administrator posting the questions with Tony Dawe being the only one who could post a reply area.

(We could even have one for ManChildreborn giffs as I am sure Tony Dawe would see them as a must not miss. LOL.)

Any thoughts?

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Hey @Fact Finder brilliant idea, but I will say I've also reached out to Ken and requested the same thing... perhaps I will say, "let's not ruin the surprise" haha... although it is NOT confirmed they will comment, I have opened the invitation, and my intention would be that they have an orderly place to comment and respond to people's questions... if you are still chatting with Ken, maybe let him know that would be the intention. Kind of like the "Ask me anything" sub of Reddit - except well obviously they can't tell us everything!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
I MISS YOU hotcrapper ........NOT..........LOL.........FREEDOM..................$$$$$$$$$$$$$

BRN 10X MICROSOFT................$$$$$$$$$$$$.

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
They're going all out on HC at the moment - now Sunny's sharing Stock Swarmi's twitter share of the TMH article. If we can tie Stock Swarmi into this shorting attack - the big meaty 12 incher of ASIC will harden up for sure. I'm pretty sure he's copped a blister from them previously.
Swami is stuck in a defamation case at the moment because of his antics on twitter

• Haha
  • Wow

scanspeak

Regular
Last night the NASDAQ had its worse day since June 2020 and here we are in the green.
This has got to be a very bullish signal.

• Fire
Reactions: 37 users

dippY22

Regular
I don’t know if a recording is available but there is a PDF of the PowerPoint that was used by Sean on the Breaking News thread.
Yes there is. I listened, and he sounded great.

Reactions: 7 users

Taco77

As much as we like (not like) to see the short numbers daily I for one would love to see the amount the BRN forums numbers have dropped today since HC BRNing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 users

Anaxagoras

Emerged
ΑΚΙΔΑ ΣΤΟ ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ
Trans Akida to the moon

Reactions: 11 users

Anaxagoras

Emerged
I have this little GEM from 0.46

Reactions: 13 users

matt

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Fox151

Regular
Hey @zeebot - not sure how much control we have over this place, but any chance we can have this forum ordered newest posts to oldest?

Reactions: 10 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining

eSC2

Reactions: 6 users

Ladro

They're going all out on HC at the moment - now Sunny's sharing Stock Swarmi's twitter share of the TMH article. If we can tie Stock Swarmi into this shorting attack - the big meaty 12 incher of ASIC will harden up for sure. I'm pretty sure he's copped a blister from them previously.
Hey @zeebot - not sure how much control we have over this place, but any chance we can have this forum ordered newest posts to oldest?
Yes, if possible @zeebot. Newest to oldest would be great.
All your efforts much appreciated.
Thank you

Reactions: 15 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
Thanks for sharing Matt!

Rob mentioned they're trying to focus one area being the "Industrial IOT market" & "vibration analysis". It is more than once that he's gone over this, I strongly assume there is something in play here.

I am a qualified Fitter and Turner and trained as a CNC programmer (not doing the trade anymore), having vibration analysis to stop tool chatter where the equipment slowed or sped up depending on the vibration, and or sensed that the tool was requiring to replacement...that is a MASSIVE industrial market which for the machines can easily being 500K+ business the world over would save a $$$ in equipment, tools, materials and time

Last edited:
Reactions: 36 users
Yes, it all makes sense now. For ages, people were saying he and kit and sunny are paid down rampers and I couldn't understand who would pay for such a stupid service? Over the past few days I've learned that TMH owns HC, that sunny is a mod, posts by trusted and long serving member were being censored and now ***************** themselves posted that thread to their own nonsensical"news" article. The penny has dropped. Very disappointing though. Retailers get screwed over by big money once again.
Anyway, I'm glad to be over here now where the narrative isn't controlled by those who wish to short and disparage BRN.

AKIDA BELIEVER!

Hey Noodles, where have I missed re: Sunny being a mod? If so that is truly shocking and I'm pretty hard to shock

Reactions: 9 users
Yes, it all makes sense now. For ages, people were saying he and kit and sunny are paid down rampers and I couldn't understand who would pay for such a stupid service? Over the past few days I've learned that TMH owns HC, that sunny is a mod, posts by trusted and long serving member were being censored and now ***************** themselves posted that thread to their own nonsensical"news" article. The penny has dropped. Very disappointing though. Retailers get screwed over by big money once again.

Hey Noodles, where have I missed re: Sunny being a mod? If so that is truly shocking and I'm pretty hard to shock
This post of mine got binned, not surprisingly

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-02-04 at 1.22.38 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-04 at 1.22.38 pm.png
    45.2 KB · Views: 88
  • Haha
Top Bottom