BRN Discussion Ongoing

Fox151

Regular
Thanks Zeebot you legend. I love how personally all the downrampers took us leaving. It was almost as though there was a link between them and HC / TMH... but who would know... mark this date in your diary peeps - 4-Feb-2022 - the day that hot crapper died.

Reactions: 27 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Toni1

Emerged
It looks as though hotcrapper have removed our thread advising of this new forum. Mmmmm

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

DJM263

LTH - 2015
It looks as though hotcrapper have removed our thread advising of this new forum. Mmmmm
The Chippers are leaving in droves...🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 21 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
I am so happy I can stay in touch with BrainChip investors on this new forum. Thank you so much for setting this up Zeebot.

Good morning All,
Just moved across from the dark side :)
The Moderaters are having a field day on HC Today there not happy...............................$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

gex

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
The Chippers are leaving in droves...🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️
It's ironic that they allow dribble Shorters to post s**t, yet.. "focus on the stock" :ROFLMAO:.
1643934769583.png

It looks like HC is going slowly into damage control, wait until advertising starts to walk away for the toxic forum.

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

kenjikool

Regular
I must say the ASX and in particular the Australian media have major tall poppy syndrome. If this was an American company the media would be hailing this amazing start up that is going to take the world by storm. Instead we get AFR journalists (?) writing rubbish (I won't mention TMH as that doesn't even rate as a media platform IMO) and them tweeting shit like that Tom Richards dickhead. Overall the shorters and the Si that want what they want have the journo's in their backpocket. the sooner a royal commission into the ASX happens the better for all.

Reactions: 23 users

DJM263

LTH - 2015
There's a new article about to be released:

Hotcoopper - Continuing Concern About Continuous Disclosure

It's ironic that they allow dribble Shorters to post s**t, yet.. "focus on the stock" :ROFLMAO:.
View attachment 86

It looks like HC is going slowly into damage control, wait until advertising starts to walk away for the toxic forum.

kenjikool

Regular
1643935042193.png
LOL it only took them 4 minutes to pull it down. i'll do it again a few times tonight when the mods are asleep. That will be the true test if a mod is actually posting on the BRN HC site.

• Haha
Reactions: 20 users
D

Deleted member 118

I must say the hotcrapper team would be desperate to moderate some of the recent activities on BRN the last few days, but removing them means only one thing

1643935147161.gif

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
I must say the ASX and in particular the Australian media have major tall poppy syndrome. If this was an American company the media would be hailing this amazing start up that is going to take the world by storm. Instead we get AFR journalists (?) writing rubbish (I won't mention TMH as that doesn't even rate as a media platform IMO) and them tweeting shit like that Tom Richards dickhead. Overall the shorters and the Si that want what they want have the journo's in their backpocket. the sooner a royal commission into the ASX happens the better for all.

Agree. Tall poppy syndrome is alive in well in many parts. Thankfully not here. I just don't really understand the mentality. We love an underdog. But if that underdog stands up and barks like a big dog, suddenly they turn on it. It's like we can really only accept failure.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 23 users

mkm109

Regular
I was just thinking, it would be nice to have a page similar to short man but with better graph of new shorts from yesterday as well as the existing price.
May be scrape the ASX page for the data
Make it searchable so people looking at it would become aware of this forum

Reactions: 4 users

Makeme 2020

Regular

Fox151

Regular
hot crapper is going to custard. The downrampers are arguing amongst themselves... ironically they've created their own echo chamber... and the moderators are going on a rampage. This is so funny. Fucking hilarious. Can we say fuck on this new forum?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Fox151

Regular
hot crapper is going to custard. The downrampers are arguing amongst themselves... ironically they've created their own echo chamber... and the moderators are going on a rampage. This is so funny. Fucking hilarious. Can we say fuck on this new forum?
turns out we can! Fuck yeah! :)

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member

Profanity is fine so long as it is not to the point of exhaustion or aimed at others in an obscene way, or a way intended to be horrible to one another. So aka the way you used it is fine!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
Yeah they Moderated every post then took the thread down there very GRUMPY TODAY.....................$$$$$$$$$$$

• Haha
In exchanges with MODS on HC it got heated and Sunny slipped up. Quickly removed (totally) a post after me. He was originally caught out over on twitter by someone so i challenged him and ended up in this battle with Owen Rask/sunny123.
I was warned of my account being terminated.
It ties in Owen rask (Rask Investments AFS Lic) with Motley Fool (ex writer there) and TMH with hotcrapper (MODERATOR).
All these and I suspect AFR as Rask/sunny threatened to get them involved with an Article also.
A big SHORTER scam using HC forums to ramp and control the narrative and direction of investor sentiment. Many HC stocks have had Activity Shorter campaigns run by this group it would seem! Rask wa seven bragging about how and when they crashed other stocks etc in HC.
I have spent last 2 days screensaving his posts.

Hi Yak, if you or anyone needs screenshots for sunny123's recent spamming in BRN just let me know. I've been capturing them too

His modus operandi is to laser focus downramping on stocks over a compressed period of time, pumping out disaster posts in days. NVX was the most recent before BRN. INR, SYR and PDN in the past.

In other news, our old troll PMF/pigsmightfly has been preaching doom and gloom for awhile now on FMG, another stock that I own. Same style all over. I never got to know why he suddenly stopped posting in BRN?

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom