Regular
Ok which one of you clowns is this lol
Screenshot_20220204-133833_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
A well done and a big thank you to zeebot and cohorts for providing us all with this Oasis.

I must say I do like what you've done with the place.
I like your signature TT - Akida Ubique 👍

Reactions: 8 users

asxo

Emerged
Hi guys, looking at invetsing in BRN, been on the watch list since i first introduced to the stock at around 0.60c.. Now looking at an entry. Ive been reading the awesome posts through this thread. Hoping for entry shortly. ASXO

Reactions: 18 users

Rskiff

Regular
Great announcement ... onwards and upwards ... (y)
Wow I have to say thank you Zeebot for setting this up as I am finding this style of forum so positive which is refreshing. It is amazing once stepped back from HC I can see how draining it was when comparing to this now. Thank you.

Reactions: 22 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Hey @zeebot - not sure how much control we have over this place, but any chance we can have this forum ordered newest posts to oldest?
When you click home, on the top right you can customize the filters and ordering that you'll see by default, when viewing your custom home screen. That should help you set it how you like... let me know if you have issues with it. Just pop me a message directly.

Reactions: 13 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, if possible @zeebot. Newest to oldest would be great.
All your efforts much appreciated.
Thank you

Click to your home screen:

1643942680082.png

Reactions: 10 users

Rskiff

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
Ok which one of you clowns is this lol
View attachment 96
Great interview with a confident Rob. Sean Hehir sounds like he is really moving at a fast pace.

I love the sound of a dog as companion for robot Ken “The thing that I'm thinking about, though, and for our listeners and viewers, Robot Ken needs a buddy. And so we're just trying to figure out who that buddy is. Maybe it's a dog, you know? Maybe we name the dog "Higgins". I don't know. But yeah, Robot Ken and his companion, potential companion, those are my favourite AI characters.”

Reactions: 14 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
Reactions: 3 users

Zedjack33

Regular
Great interview with a confident Rob. Sean Hehir sounds like he is really moving at a fast pace.

I love the sound of a dog as companion for robot Ken “The thing that I'm thinking about, though, and for our listeners and viewers, Robot Ken needs a buddy. And so we're just trying to figure out who that buddy is. Maybe it's a dog, you know? Maybe we name the dog "Higgins". I don't know. But yeah, Robot Ken and his companion, potential companion, those are my favourite AI characters.”
More t-shirts.

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

RobjHunt

Regular
There are now 364 members here. If we all stop posting on HC it is going to be awfully quiet over there.
Not that I’m toooo bias Slade but did like your full body and texture of your recent VB avatar ;)

Sprocket68

Emerged
Well I finally figured it out to get here lol, thanks Zeebot, reading your posts helped me out so much, thanks Mate!

Reactions: 10 users
At last look I had 433 followers many of whom never post on HC. Does anyone know if there is a way they could all be tagged to make them aware of here. I am concerned if I were to post
Hey @Fact Finder brilliant idea, but I will say I've also reached out to Ken and requested the same thing... perhaps I will say, "let's not ruin the surprise" haha... although it is NOT confirmed they will comment, I have opened the invitation, and my intention would be that they have an orderly place to comment and respond to people's questions... if you are still chatting with Ken, maybe let him know that would be the intention. Kind of like the "Ask me anything" sub of Reddit - except well obviously they can't tell us everything!
Already foreshadowed the idea with him but no response as yet. FF

Reactions: 7 users

gex

Regular
Screenshot_20220204-125949_Twitter.jpg

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users
At last look I had 433 followers many of whom never post on HC. Does anyone know if there is a way they could all be tagged to make them aware of here. I am concerned if I were to post

Already foreshadowed the idea with him but no response as yet. FF
Not sure what happened but further to the post about followers I am concerned if I posted this link I would be immediately banned before they could read my post???
Ideas???

Reactions: 1 users

Slade

Top 20
Not that I’m toooo bias Slade but did like your full body and texture of your recent VB avatar ;)
Me too. But everytime I saw it I felt like having a beer. It’s 6am here when the asx opens, it’s a tad early for me to be thinking about having a beer.

Reactions: 5 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode

I'm tipping it will be spot. 🙃

1643944125063.png

Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom