BRN Discussion Ongoing

Iseki

Regular
FFS. Keep PVDM where he is, dreaming up future iterations of Akida.
That's his indispensable first best use and apart from anything else, he's earned it.
We have good, seasoned, motivated and well-connected management now, running the show as they see fit, albeit in trying and difficult times.
Remember the war in Europe, the global pandemic, the climate instability manifesting as fires, floods and unseasonal heatwaves and cold snaps,
the rise of China and the destabilisation of most of the worlds economies all this has wrought, along with the threat of global recession?
Brainchip, like all of us, has been dealing with this stuff over the last 3 years whilst trying to grow the company.
Headwinds I believe was the term used.
And it's not like we are trying to sell anything as easy as a new and improved burger or another TV.
We have a new type of chip, for a new type of processor, which they are still inventing use cases for, and even the known products which will benefit from it, are still being designed.
The world is catching up to the product we have ready for them and whilst we'd all like this to be done and dusted and our share price to be multiples of where it currently sits, it just hasn't happened yet.
It's really just that simple.
If you still believe, you know what to do.
If you don't anymore, you know what to do.
Each of us has our individual agendas, timelines and tolerance's and as adults need to take responsibility for our own decisions and their repercussions..
Don't expect anyone here to magically have an answer that abrogates that responsibility or that is tailored for anyone but themselves.
How could they, why would they?
I'm in for the win. And the manipulators be damned.
GLTAH.
I believe this list of excuses for non performance of duties is something that the CEO should announce. He could write a Letter to Shareholders explaining it all. He could tell us to act on our beliefs, and then fall on his sword. That would be a relief.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Gonna have to start calling you Isucki soon🤣

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Quatrojos

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I believe this list of excuses for non performance of duties is something that the CEO should announce. He could write a Letter to Shareholders explaining it all. He could tell us to act on our beliefs, and then fall on his sword. That would be a relief.
Sean does not need to do that. It has been a lived experience for us all.
You have the right to your opinion that he should be replaced because his performance does not meet your expectations.
But I doubt your opinion is backed by the weight of share ownership that would be required to enforce your view.
I certainly would not vote with you.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

Iseki

Regular
Sorry if I sound rude Iseki but you haven’t stopped whinging all evening. What do you hope to achieve?
Thanks SG. I'm just worried about June 30. I'm running out of time. I'm running out of patience with all this eco-system fluff. For all the pain that the SP drop has caused , I'd just love to see us sign a material deal with some small company that was prepared to take chance on us. I want Tony Dawe to know this.

Thanks again.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Thanks SG. I'm just worried about June 30. I'm running out of time. I'm running out of patience with all this eco-system fluff. For all the pain that the SP drop has caused , I'd just love to see us sign a material deal with some small company that was prepared to take chance on us. I want Tony Dawe to know this.

Thanks again.
We are all on the same bus Iseki. It is a difficult time for many and over the past 8 years or so I have wished and hoped for our success every day.
But, I have learned to not over commit myself financially or to become reliant on success occurring within any particular timeframe.
The Company runs on its own agenda and that of its customers and partners. Not mine.
This is a discipline that the market has taught me.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

JoMo68

Regular
Brilliant! Let's go with the person who hasn't produced one sale in a year. And let's do that again next year. And keep doing that.
You should see the in-depth analysis that even football clubs go to to appoint a new coach. You'd be astounded.
FFS Iseki - you’re like a broken record. You’ve made your point. Please stop.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 37 users

Thanks again.

We’re not looking to work with small companies.

Someone else (channel partners I think they were called) will do that on our behalf. E.g. AI labs, Edge Impulse, Moschips, VVDN, Megachips

We’re going straight for the large OEM’s. The Fortune 500’s: and how good is it to have a chat with the Accenture CTO who services lots of them (take a look at their client list; I’ve posted it twice). Who happens to be a friend of our CEO. That speaks volume to me of the calibre of the man you are sledging!

The large OEMS such as Ford, Valeo, Mercedes deal in Billions of Dollars. Why sign a deal with a small company when you can go large.

We don’t yet have the resources or time to spend on lots of little companies when we could work on becoming a trusted partner with Valeo for example who are providing parts for Stellantis, BMW and Mercedes. That’s the deals I’d rather we be spending our valuable resources on! But those deals take longer, longer trials, longer negotiations, longer certification. NASA have 9 or 10 steps from memory over many years; from idea to product.

When I first started investing I did my research and bought into a dozen companies and have had varying success.

Once I had skin in the game I read their 4C’s, AGM minutes, financials etc. I quickly came to realise that some of the companies I invested in were talking millions, some 100’s of millions of dollars worth of revenue whilst others were aiming for billions!

Call me greedy but I decided I might just look at the companies with potential in the billions market!

If you ask some they even say AI will be in the trillions In the future.

I’d rather a small percent of billions and trillions than aiming for a market share of millions.

We’re in the right place, right time, with the right technology.

We’re in a much better place than 12 months ago. It’s just the world conditions have changed.

1675684552643.png

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 56 users
Shout-out to James ya knob head👋

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

JK200SX

Regular
..... and just like that, institutions and funds have bought up even more shares. I wonder why.....?

1675686842920.png

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users
..... and just like that, institutions and funds have bought up even more shares. I wonder why.....?

View attachment 28843
Because they are informed enough through years of investing and investigation what's gonna happen to share price when that whistle blows?

Bit of swearies going on so don't click if offended 🤣

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

JK200SX

Regular
Because they are informed enough through years of investing and investigation what's gonna happen to share price when that whistle blows?
And when that whistle blows, can you imagine the discussion people who have previously sold their shares will have (with that little voice in their head):)

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
And when that whistle blows, can you imagine the discussion people who have previously sold their shares will have:)
LoL they'll be at bunnings buying rope.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

JK200SX

Regular
LoL they'll be at bunnings buying rope.
They'll be going to Bunnings after they've found the rope cheaper somewhere else, because they'll need Bunnings to beat it by 10%.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Great stuff should help a lot of people massively
Especially the mushies.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Labsy

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

dippY22

Regular
Just my opinion. ( yes there like arseholes)

If I was getting frustrated by the lack of IP deals & a stale share price .

The last place I be spending my time would be on this forum , for me it would lead me to becoming more frustrated.
No body can make you feel any better or provide you with any information that will help ease your frustrations.

I am confident saying that FF coming back to this forum any time soon has been dealt a severe setback what with some of the inane commentary being bandied about. That's inane, not insane. Opinions can be inane but I wouldn't necessarily call one's opinion on a subject, insane.

Definitions from the Oxford English Dictionary ................
Inane - "silly or stupid".
Bandied about - "...to discuss an idea in a casual or uninformed way."

Now that's MY opinion. dippY

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
PROPHESEE
PROPHESEE
2 Min.

We are one to watch 😎
Excited to be included as “Companies to Watch” in GP Bullhound’s 2023 predictions report, which includes views into the future of key sectors like #robotics and #semiconductors, alongside world class innovators like ABB, Boston Dynamics, Doosan and Exotec.

The technology advisory and investment firm GP Bullhound has a strong track record of predicting trends in the tech industry. The Prophesee #Metavision sensor and AI technology strategy aligns well with Bullhound’s view that “With ever-faster operating systems and AI-driven continuous learning, #robots can already see, feel, hear, and act on their human-centered environment.”

In addition to robotics, we continue to apply our #machinevision breakthroughs to other important areas in industrial automation, as well consumer/mobile and AR/VR.

👉 https://lnkd.in/dyNdp5gA

#eventcamera #eventbasedvision #computervision #neuromorphic #sensors #artificialintelligence #robotics #AR #VR #mobile
1675700509342.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

charles2

Regular
My impression was that a new thread had been created for grumbling about management, share price and the like.

Please use it exclusively for these purposes as this constant carping is reminding me of the often discussed HC.

Or sell and shut up and go away. This used to be a fun, informative and upbeat place to share company info....now it has me looking for migraine meds.

Please!!!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 47 users
Screenshot_20230207-032701.png

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users
Top Bottom