BRN Discussion Ongoing

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
We are all on the same bus Iseki. It is a difficult time for many and over the past 8 years or so I have wished and hoped for our success every day.
But, I have learned to not over commit myself financially or to become reliant on success occurring within any particular timeframe.
The Company runs on its own agenda and that of its customers and partners. Not mine.
This is a discipline that the market has taught me.

Wise words Sensei Petrovski

kung fu GIF

Patience is a skill learned over time one choosing to emphasize thinking over feeling:ninja:

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

FKE

Regular
RT received interesting likes for his post regarding AKD1500:

1675709412859.png

1.)
Much has been said about Accenture.
linkedin.com/in/hsharma2
Ex-Accenture, now Microsoft.

1675708789057.png

2.)
Talking about Microsoft....
They seem to have a JV with Accenture...

Established over 20 years ago by Accenture and Microsoft, Avanade is uniquely positioned as a global leader across the Microsoft ecosystem. Every day our 60,000 people bring industry insights, unrivaled expertise and breadth of services to do what matters for our clients and their customers.
Unquote

Oh... look at this like:
linkedin.com/in/paullipovanciuc

1675709110679.png

3.)
All good things come in threes...
no Microsoft, no Avanade, but Amazon:
linkedin.com/in/jon-battles-a3b8481

1675709276074.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users

Quiltman

Regular
We are all on the same bus Iseki. It is a difficult time for many and over the past 8 years or so I have wished and hoped for our success every day.
But, I have learned to not over commit myself financially or to become reliant on success occurring within any particular timeframe.
The Company runs on its own agenda and that of its customers and partners. Not mine.
This is a discipline that the market has taught me.
Couldn't agree more.
Some self-imposed timelines are causing all sorts of anxiety for some BRN shareholders.
Reset the investment timeframe, I would suggest 4-5 years at a minimum before Akida has become ubiquitous.
With ubiquity will come the riches so many seek.
In the meantime keep yourself fit, drink lot's of verjuice ... let the team at BrainChip make you wealthy while you focus on keeping yourself healthy ... so you can enjoy it !

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 40 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

chapman89

Founding Member

View attachment 28796
Thanks for sharing.

This guy wasn’t aware of Brainchip until I had a conversation with him yesterday morning.

Now I see he is a huge fan 😁
It does pay to promote Brainchip in the right respectful way!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 51 users
Couldn't agree more.
Some self-imposed timelines are causing all sorts of anxiety for some BRN shareholders.
Reset the investment timeframe, I would suggest 4-5 years at a minimum before Akida has become ubiquitous.
With ubiquity will come the riches so many seek.
In the meantime keep yourself fit, drink lot's of verjuice ... let the team at BrainChip make you wealthy while you focus on keeping yourself healthy ... so you can enjoy it !
😂 You're killing me, I've been holding since 2015
Although I'd be happy with a share price in the high 3 dollar region in the next two years to further sustain my patience. 🍻

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Lol, I wasn‘t asking FF for a plan. I was referencing his %1 quote.

I don‘t go into the bakery and tell the cook how to bake his bread, the surgeon how to do his surgery or the mechanic how to fix my car!

I’m sure the plan is a lot longer than 6 months. I heard a podcast with PVDM who 10 years ago outlined where he would be with his creation and he’s pretty spot on. The board are all very respected people within the industry. I trust them to do their job. The day I don’t I will sell!

Every day we can buy, sell or hold.

I’m sleeping easily with my decision.
Imagine having Sean Hehir, Chris Stephens, Rob Telson, Antonio Viana, Nanden, Duy-loan, Todd Vierra, PVDM and Anil all former Global VP’s of ARM Amazon and Syntiant and managed multi billion dollar contracts and having people on a stock forum with no idea of the industry or how sales works questioning their jobs and how they’re doing it LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 127 users

Papacass

Regular
Just my opinion. ( yes there like arseholes)

If I was getting frustrated by the lack of IP deals & a stale share price .

The last place I be spending my time would be on this forum , for me it would lead me to becoming more frustrated.
No body can make you feel any better or provide you with any information that will help ease your frustrations.
Imagine having Sean Hehir, Chris Stephens, Rob Telson, Antonio Viana, Nanden, Duy-loan, Todd Vierra, PVDM and Anil all former Global VP’s of ARM Amazon and Syntiant and having people on a stock forum with no idea of the industry or how sales works questioning there jobs and how they’re doing it LOL
Post of the year so far.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users
FFS. Keep PVDM where he is, dreaming up future iterations of Akida.
That's his indispensable first best use and apart from anything else, he's earned it.
We have good, seasoned, motivated and well-connected management now, running the show as they see fit, albeit in trying and difficult times.
Remember the war in Europe, the global pandemic, the climate instability manifesting as fires, floods and unseasonal heatwaves and cold snaps,
the rise of China and the destabilisation of most of the worlds economies all this has wrought, along with the threat of global recession?
Brainchip, like all of us, has been dealing with this stuff over the last 3 years whilst trying to grow the company.
Headwinds I believe was the term used.
And it's not like we are trying to sell anything as easy as a new and improved burger or another TV.
We have a new type of chip, for a new type of processor, which they are still inventing use cases for, and even the known products which will benefit from it, are still being designed.
The world is catching up to the product we have ready for them and whilst we'd all like this to be done and dusted and our share price to be multiples of where it currently sits, it just hasn't happened yet.
It's really just that simple.
If you still believe, you know what to do.
If you don't anymore, you know what to do.
Each of us has our individual agendas, timelines and tolerance's and as adults need to take responsibility for our own decisions and their repercussions..
Don't expect anyone here to magically have an answer that abrogates that responsibility or that is tailored for anyone but themselves.
How could they, why would they?
I'm in for the win. And the manipulators be damned.
GLTAH.
By far the most reasonable sensible post since Fact Finder was here congratulations, we finally have someone with some understanding of how the world works.

Hail Hopalong !!!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Screenshot_20230207_063721_LinkedIn.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

Kachoo

Regular
Imagine having Sean Hehir, Chris Stephens, Rob Telson, Antonio Viana, Nanden, Duy-loan, Todd Vierra, PVDM and Anil all former Global VP’s of ARM Amazon and Syntiant and managed multi billion dollar contracts and having people on a stock forum with no idea of the industry or how sales works questioning there jobs and how they’re doing it LOL
Valid point. Lol

For those that think they can do better and add value to the stock there are job postings that are on offer feel free to apply.

I am no expert in the semiconductor industry but im 100 % sure well I know for a fact that they are suffering supply issues and logistical nightmares like I see at my job. To add that this is cutting edge technology that will show set up failures and then trials on the product trouble shooting equipment. Sometimes a failure is not the product but the equipment used testing it there are various components.

If one can't see progress with what was achieved so far and the companies out look then your really short term focused.

Now I'm not saying feel dissapointed in the SP which I am I would be much happier if the SP was 1.50 then 63 cent but at 1.5 in not selling my shares either.

Even an athlete does not see the finanacle rewards of endorsements high salaries and the big money until they performed well continuously. So patients is an issue.

To the 8 year holders you were sold an Idea at that point it took a long time to bring it to life it's here now the next step sales and adoption. Not too many know of this tech yet it's growing then it's recognized then adopted then sold.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

Beebo

Regular
I find it odd AI Labs has such a little footprint on the web. No real face to its team or clients or real implementations. Weird!

I found a trail that leads to T-Sab.com, out of Saudi Arabia (possible local system integrator?)

Reactions: 7 users

skutza

Regular
Imagine having Sean Hehir, Chris Stephens, Rob Telson, Antonio Viana, Nanden, Duy-loan, Todd Vierra, PVDM and Anil all former Global VP’s of ARM Amazon and Syntiant and managed multi billion dollar contracts and having people on a stock forum with no idea of the industry or how sales works questioning there jobs and how they’re doing it LOL
This sums it up in my head as well and why I am just skimming these days. I believe there are many here that don't run businesses or have never had to write contracts with lawyers. Just my business lease negotiations (as they are quite tricky with a new company created) started in January 2022. Could they have been finalised a lot faster? Sure if I was in a rush and needing to ring and push the lawyers daily. I know its close and I know it's going to happen. They know it has to happen by August 2023 and are on it. But in the world that Brainchip are in and talking big business and Millions of dollars, and lets not forget we are changing a direction of how someone does something already, wow, I am not in the least surprised it's taking a long time.

Also I would like to know (but never will likely) how they are working these things. As partners with some is that another way of selling AKIDA? Negotiating a higher royalty for not demanding the buy a licence? Will be interesting to see where the next 4c comes. We don't work at BRN and are not privy to the negotiation and inner workings. This is why we can just see who they employ at the top end and expect they are doing the job needed.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

suss

Regular
Reactions: 3 users

MDhere

Regular
Yeah but I can't talk to my wife about it haha. She couldn't care less about Brainchip. Just shooting the breeze with other shareholders.
she will care when you buy yourself a new eqxx Merc :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Foxdog

Regular
This sums it up in my head as well and why I am just skimming these days. I believe there are many here that don't run businesses or have never had to write contracts with lawyers. Just my business lease negotiations (as they are quite tricky with a new company created) started in January 2022. Could they have been finalised a lot faster? Sure if I was in a rush and needing to ring and push the lawyers daily. I know its close and I know it's going to happen. They know it has to happen by August 2023 and are on it. But in the world that Brainchip are in and talking big business and Millions of dollars, and lets not forget we are changing a direction of how someone does something already, wow, I am not in the least surprised it's taking a long time.

Also I would like to know (but never will likely) how they are working these things. As partners with some is that another way of selling AKIDA? Negotiating a higher royalty for not demanding the buy a licence? Will be interesting to see where the next 4c comes. We don't work at BRN and are not privy to the negotiation and inner workings. This is why we can just see who they employ at the top end and expect they are doing the job needed.
Yep time to market can be huge. Merc's planned release of full electric sedan is mid 2025 I think - this might be the first full production car with AKIDA inside (a few chips for Hey Mercedes or up to 70 for all systems). That's a 4 to 5 year process from inception to delivery. Depending on the deal BRN has with Merc we might not see revenue until cars are actually sold - 3rd quarter 2025? So over 2 years from now just for the Merc deal. Others might be faster but some will no doubt be slower.
So this is not a fast process unless someone can just fit an AKIDA chip into their existing product to make it better.
It's about 12 weeks to the AGM and hopefully Sean will be there in person with a fully assembled management team. Attendance will give shareholders the best opportunity to ask questions and hopefully get a better understanding of the commercialization process and progress. It's not too long to wait.
As for Sean's tenure, I think around the 5 year mark (2027ish) would be an appropriate time to judge his overall performance. Hopefully he is still with the company at that point as that would suggest that there is no better place for him to be.
My thoughts only if course but I think this is a realistic timeline.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

goodvibes

Regular
Can someone take a look on it….Audioscenic…Virtual headphones using head tracking…

Audoscenic delivers immersive 3D audio through cutting-edge technology & innovation. They have adapted audio to people to create the perfect listening experience. Our proprietary loudspeaker array technology, head-tracking, and AI capabilities create a personalized, user-adaptive, and best-in-class immersive sound.

Reactions: 5 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
she will care when you buy yourself a new eqxx Merc :ROFLMAO:
Here's hoping!

I understand things take time. I have run businesses for 20 years and lawyers are always the biggest roadblock. I have encountered a number of them and I usually encounter the most anal ones on the smallest deals!

I don't think it is unreasonable for shareholders to raise the fact that, as Sean has stated in both previous 4C's, converting paid licenses is his goal and we have not signed any since Megachips in November 2021. Like others have said though, no point complaining. If you are not happy with progress, sell and move on. I have a timeline and if I don't see another license or two by mid year, I am selling. Everyone is on a different timeline and has different levels of anxiety and investment and it is a free world. People's concerns/opinions etc should be respected.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

MDhere

Regular
Thanks SG. I'm just worried about June 30. I'm running out of time. I'm running out of patience with all this eco-system fluff. For all the pain that the SP drop has caused , I'd just love to see us sign a material deal with some small company that was prepared to take chance on us. I want Tony Dawe to know this.

Thanks again.
lol sorry i had to bite there. You're running out of time???? From where i see it one cannot run out of time as time continues. Unless you are like one of those Logans run people? Brainchip is not a fly by night company. Sorry had to laugh at your Logans run attitude. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom