BRN Discussion Ongoing

MDhere

Regular
Morning fellow brners, I for one am a happy shareholder. And that's because I hold shares šŸ˜€. It's that simple. Have a fantastic hump day. ā¤

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 51 users

The Pope

Regular
Just because ā€œsome legendsā€ have posted ā€œreassuring stuffā€œ that others find comforting, does not necessarily mean it will come true. Nobody on here is a prophet, and nobody who is respectfully posting about their concerns should be shot down in flames or mocked with memes - itā€™s childish lowers this forums credibility.

Investors and traders alike, can only act on the information at hand, and right now that information isnā€™t strong enough to prevent this abysmally poor SP performance. This is why we are being shorted, and this is why shareholders have concerns. Itā€™s justified.

Fact - management are being too coy with announcements. Tony and I have spoke face to face about this, and the company has obvious concerns about ramping, but I believe they are now over correcting. The tape out should have been announced, as should the Intel arrangement. They didnā€™t need to be marked as price sensitive. Other companies are releasing similar announcements without issue, and the company has an obligation for continual disclosure - not by socials, but by the proper platform.

Fact - there has been less commercial adoption than we all expected. Megachips was over two years ago and Renesas was over a year. Two licences in two years is piss poor. Revenue is too low, and somebody needs to be accountable for this.

Fact - the company isnā€™t releasing enough information to the shareholders about things that matter. What happened to the EAP? How many are still included in the programme? In fact, is the programme still running? Not everyone has the time to spend all day talking to a bunch of anonymous people on a forum to gain insight, nor should they have to. The company needs to do better here.

The dilution needs to stop and I donā€™t want to see anymore performance gratuities or options exercised until the shareholders are rewarded with a stronger SP, or a solid update with fact based optimism of a brighter future. It seems all the Brainchip staff doing well whilst the shareholders are getting F in the A. If staff truely are performing, then theyā€™ll be willing to hang around to be rewarded by revenue. This is how most other companies pay bonuses.

Echos of baseless optimism on here are getting old. The company needs to start performing financially - itā€™s not a not for profit, itā€™s a public company with marketable product. Shareholders need and deserve a proper update on what is actually going on, so we can make informed decisions. Seans statement in the 4c was a cop out.
Hi. With some of your facts noted in your post, are you able to send to Tony Dawe to see if he is willing to respond or give the TSE guys a update.
For example, What is happening with the EAP and how many are still included and is the program still running?

The above may assist concerns for some on TSE etc on direction or lack of comments provided by BRN in the 4c.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
I'd like short podcast or whatever explaining the benefits and sheer awesomeness of the akd 1500 .
Which I think would be on the cards anyway.
And no I not screaming from the damn rooftops for this, obviously I would like to know everything about it.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Pappagallo

Regular
People need to get real with respect to where neuromorphic computing is at in a commercial sense.

We are the first and only commercial supplier of neuromorphic IP worldwide. There are only two companies who have purchased licenses to use neuromorphic IP worldwide. They are the first of the early adopters, the trailblazers on the bleeding edge. This is only the beginning of the journey and it will take time for others to follow, but if you believe that neuromorphic computing has a commercial future then all you need to do is wait for them.

Apologies for the crude graph but I think it illustrates where we are and what (or perhaps how much) lies ahead.

507ADC50-B089-41BC-97F3-03EC74A49527.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 56 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
šŸ¤”GOOD MORNINGšŸ¤”
FlusteredHotFlyinglemur-max-1mb.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Dhm

Regular
I want to remind people of the Prophesee and Qualcomm alliance as demonstrated in the Qualcomm video published here a few weeks ago. In it the speaker strongly endorsed Propheseeā€™s (and our) innovative swish cancelling photo software. Then the speaker said words to the effect of ā€˜coming soon to smartphonesā€™. Now that is really exciting and it means - I hope - this quarter.
Here is the video

At the 32 minute mark the bloke speaks about Prophesee and itā€™s great tech.
At 37:50 the clincher about coming to smartphones and you will see this really soon.
Get excited people!

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

Damo4

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

JB49

Regular
Here is the video

At 37:50 the clincher about coming to smartphones and you will see this really soon.
Get excited people!

This could just as easily be in collaboration with Synsense rather than Brainchip.

I shared a video the other day with Luca Verra where he confirmed they are using Synsense in commercial applications.

Reactions: 4 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Howdy All.
I guess what I would like to say is that we are all different, with different evolved response mechanisms to stress.
Also some are more reactionary and others more considered.
I come here to be exposed to varying points of view and information, hunches, possibilities and expertise that I don't already have and accept that I may or may not agree or even find relevant much of what is presented here.
But they are all just mainly opinions and I would ask that we keep the level of discourse civil.
Other people have the right to express their viewpoint without being denigrated for expressing it.
Agree/disagree. That too is your right.
Hang in there folks, the tide will turn in time.
That's what tides do.
AKIDA BALLISTA
šŸ¤£

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users

Euks

Regular
Hi. With some of your facts noted in your post, are you able to send to Tony Dawe to see if he is willing to respond or give the TSE guys a update.
For example, What is happening with the EAP and how many are still included and is the program still running?

The above may assist concerns for some on TSE etc on direction or lack of comments provided by BRN in the 4c.
Hey Pope,

As the company announced the EAP via the asx the company is also obliged to announce if any of those companies have stopped being a part of that program via an asx announcement.

I donā€™t recall any such announcement stating any of those companies have left the EAP.

Maybe the Akida 1500 improvements are from feedback from those companies but that just pure speculation.

Peace
Euks

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

Krustor

Regular
I am missing @Fact Finder

Sorry - have nothing more to say at the moment. Good night from good old Bavaria.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 53 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Beebo

Regular
Here is the video

Get excited people!

I had to go back and listen again to podcast episode 20 with Luca Verreā€¦which really reinforced my patience with holding BRN!

Letā€™s go!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Beebo

Regular
This could just as easily be in collaboration with Synsense rather than Brainchip.

I shared a video the other day with Luca Verra where he confirmed they are using Synsense in commercial applications.
It takes many to get an ecosystem in sync.
Hope the following helps:

ā€œBrainChip joins Prophesee at The Venetian Hotel as part of a technology showcase highlighting Propheseeā€™s Metavision platform.ā€

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Dhm

Regular
Th

Thanks. So is there any way we can be certain? Because the podcast number 20 was gushing with love for Brainchip.
Is Synsense the equal of our camera processing tech? Do they do blur resolution like we do? Because if they donā€™t then we could well be Prophesees partner for Qualcomm. @Diogenese do you have a thought on this?

Reactions: 1 users

Pmel

Regular
That guy at the very beginning who took the knee to the head looks like he's in strife.
Pmel's post have a similar effect on me
What i said is happening at this stage. Go back and read again. Mathes exactly. Prove me wrong. I dont care whats effects it does to you. If dont like jogg on.

Reactions: 1 users

The Pope

Regular

Hi JB49

Just looked at your previous post linked to video provided and you said

ā€œAt 52 minutes he talks about working with Intel Loihi and Synsense. He said more from a research perspective with intel, and in an industry grade side with Synsense. Unfortunately he didnt mention brianchip. Is this maybe an old video?ā€

The key point I see,ā€ is this maybe an old videoā€ but can anyone in TSE 1000 eyes confirm if this is the case?
My intent is just trying to remove concerns from some posters. A fact type answer should resolve these type of question. It can always be referred back to by other posters in the future.

Reactions: 2 users
Th

Thanks. So is there any way we can be certain? Because the podcast number 20 was gushing with love for Brainchip.
Is Synsense the equal of our camera processing tech? Do they do blur resolution like we do? Because if they donā€™t then we could well be Prophesees partner for Qualcomm. @Diogenese do you have a thought on this?
Is there a video of Akida doing blur resolution ?
I should be ashamed of myself for missing that.
Can I have a link please.

Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom