BRN Discussion Ongoing

stuart888

Regular
I wonder if there‘s any significance in Renesas saying they licensed a “neuromorphic core“ rather than “2 nodes” which they’ve referred to in the past…🛼
Good thought-provoking point Bravo. Seems likely the "neuromorphic core" is consistent with the same 2 node statement they made before. Meaning, same "we have two nodes, which has all the core key use-cases they want to target" for now.

Plus, agreed are the mechanics of the relationship, and have agreement with Brainchip on how they will work together. Which team members are going to be dedicated/focused on their relationship.

Seems all positive, just reinforcing. Amazing, it has only been 14 months and 7 days since Renesas officially became a customer/partner. 📢 Very short in this type of engineering product industry. All ahead full speed!

1675028462801.png

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Happy Novak Djokovic GIF by Miami Open

True Legend on and off the field 🙌

Go champion Djoko!!!!
He got backhanded last Australian open and came back this year to serve us

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Good thought-provoking point Bravo. Seems likely the "neuromorphic core" is consistent with the same 2 node statement they made before. Meaning, same "we have two nodes, which has all the core key use-cases they want to target" for now.

Plus, agreed are the mechanics of the relationship, and have agreement with Brainchip on how they will work together. Which team members are going to be dedicated/focused on their relationship.

Seems all positive, just reinforcing. Amazing, it has only been 14 months and 7 days since Renesas officially became a customer/partner. 📢 Very short in this type of engineering product industry. All ahead full speed!

View attachment 28201
Correction-

Renesas licensed the IP back in December 2020, it was megachips who are 14 months ago!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

mrgds

Regular
More importantly is the fact, that BRN with the CEO and BOD being now " PUT ON NOTICE " about this situation and the potential outcomes of not taking or putting any precautions/actions/ scrutiny or protocals in place .......... imo, I don't think that any publicly listed Co can now just sweep it under the carpet so to speak .... the ramifications of this developing media exposure and s/holder enlightenment will drive things to new heights and most likely open up a whole new revenue stream for the legal profession and cause change to this whole "Shorters" situation.
Very well said @Xray1 , .............. Couldn"t agree more ! (y)

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

chapman89

Founding Member
2347B0F2-EB6E-4F3E-BF18-A8D505B25602.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 109 users

equanimous

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 52 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Announcement 🤞🤞🤞🙏🙏🙏

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

equanimous

Chapman fastest fingers in the west

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

toasty

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
4C dropped 🤣

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Wags

Regular
It dictates how good my Friday beers taste.

4c Monday morning prior to open is my guess.
On the money AG, well done.
So much for my theory, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

skutza

Regular
How I'd love to know who the customers are that paid for the increase this 4c. Exceeded my expectations, I wonder if the 12 qtrs of funds makes people feel at ease. Considering we'll be getting quite a bit more from LDA. Overall I'm more than happy with this. Step by step they're getting it done. The saying of "getting their ducks lined up" gets used often in the ASX forums, but I tell you what, these guys are text book ducks lining up :)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Dhm

Regular
F529F811-2B22-451F-A376-C5A9423D7C4D.png

I’m not sure this will keep the bears at bay

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Onboard21

HI,
I like the sound of that

1675032508956.png

• Love
Reactions: 22 users

Newk R

Regular
The silence s deafening:unsure:

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Dhm

Regular
Top 20 shareholders

56724E0F-51E7-42EC-9A26-9BF537BB24BD.jpeg

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Euks

Regular

Excuse my French!

But how the fuck is the tapping out of a brand new chip not a price sensitive announcement on the asx?

I don’t get it. The other partnerships we announce with intel etc I get why it isn’t announced on the asx but this I don’t. 🤷‍♂️

• Fire
Reactions: 31 users
Screenshot_20230130_092347.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Excuse my French!

But how the fuck is the tapping out of a brand new chip not a price sensitive announcement on the asx?

I don’t get it. The other partnerships we announce with intel etc I get why it isn’t announced on the asx but this I don’t. 🤷‍♂️

Because, this guy is not running the company.

giphy (30).gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

mcm

Regular
Excuse my French!

Could not agree more. This is huge news every investor should be informed of via the effing ASX!!! Disgraceful.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
Top Bottom