BRN Discussion Ongoing

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 2 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Thanks Dallas,

Someone has nicked it for their infinite improbability drive.

It's in a box closed by a bolt.

The truck is vibrating sufficiently to shake the bolt loose - how was the driver feeling after 20 hours of being shaken like a Bond cocktail?

The bolt shakes loose and the capsule escapes via the bolt hole (suspends disbelief).

Then it falls off the truck (Bedford tray-top? - not even a canvas load cover tied down to the side rails?).

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
The story I read the other day said stay away from it but check your tires if it was stuck between the tread 👀
Only in Australia ,...... I dare say this shan't go well for our US nuclear sub deal.

Esq.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Haha
So if we dip on a poor 4c who's topping up?

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
So if we dip on a poor 4c who's topping up?
buy purchase GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12 users
S

Straw

Does not selling count?
As I said Im expecting more 4Cs in the near future but maybe Im crazy.

Does not selling count?
As I said Im expecting more 4Cs in the near future but maybe Im crazy.
I think almost all here are rusted on BRN supporters so that's why I only mentioned buying.

Reactions: 4 users
S

Straw

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
I remember some time ago (the crapper days)there was some chatter about using Akida to keep tabs on spacecraft and dangerous debris in geosynchronous orbit.
Maybe just maybe this has actually come to fruition and an Akida or 3 inside these new satellites.

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users
Fair call.
Although some might be selling other things to purchase more BRN, there you go got the selling covered for you.

Xray1

Regular
Viva the revolution and I'm sure most of us have our little list's of just whose heads are going on the block when the great day dawns.
But in the meantime, I'd prefer our company managers stick to their knitting and keep working our strategy, embedding us in more eco systems, developing new and existing partnerships and moving us as quickly as possible towards regular and reliable revenue generation.
By all means, have someone look at and be aware of this stuff, but don't lose sight of the main game.
Believe me, I hate the Bastardo leech like shortee's as much as anyone, but like weevils in the flour, they won't be gotten rid of easily or quickly.
Write your Congressperson and letters to the editor certainly, but leave our people to their most important job, making us all filthy rich.
Bring it, Brainchip!

I recall at the last AGM ..... that there were a whole lot of shares in the millions ( ?? ~130 -150 mill ) being used to get rid of Peter and make Co things / vibes look bad ....... maybe this is where some of our shorters are getting their shorting share holdings from, given that they weren't able to oust Peter from office.......... If I was BRN / Peter ..... I would be telling Sean H to investigate fully and report back on any findings discovered or improper conduct.

• Fire

Jumpchooks

Regular
Thanks Dallas,

Someone has nicked it for their infinite improbability drive.

It's in a box closed by a bolt.

The truck is vibrating sufficiently to shake the bolt loose - how was the driver feeling after 20 hours of being shaken like a Bond cocktail?

The bolt shakes loose and the capsule escapes via the bolt hole (suspends disbelief).

Then it falls off the truck (Bedford tray-top? - not even a canvas load cover tied down to the side rails?).
How in the name of OH&S in this Day and Age can this be possible ???? Those responsible must be held to account. I can recall one of the worlds first Nuclear accidents - pre - Fuckushima, Chenobyl and Long Island. was a small capsule from an X-Ray machine went missing in LA. It ended up in Mexico after a trail of victoms/distruction and Cancers. High Radioactive Sources have a long memory and can be extremely dangerous. Don't play with fire at the Sub-Atomic Level.

• Fire

Diogenese

Top 20
Hi @Jumpchooks

I remember that too, as does Prof wiki:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1962_Mexico_City_radiation_accident#:~:text=In March–August 1962, a radiation incident in Mexico,kitchen cabinet of his home in Mexico City.

"In March–August 1962, a radiation incident in Mexico City occurred when a ten-year-old boy took home an unprotected industrial radiography source. Four people died from overexposure to radiation from a 5-Ci cobalt-60 capsule, an industrial radiography orphaned source that was not contained in its proper shielding. For several days, the boy kept the capsule in his pocket, then placed it in the kitchen cabinet of his home in Mexico City."

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

Townyj

Ermahgerd
  • Haha
  • Fire

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I recall at the last AGM ..... that there were a whole lot of shares in the millions ( ?? ~130 -150 mill ) being used to get rid of Peter and make Co things / vibes look bad ....... maybe this is where some of our shorters are getting their shorting share holdings from, given that they weren't able to oust Peter from office.......... If I was BRN / Peter ..... I would be telling Sean H to investigate fully and report back on any findings discovered or improper conduct.
Yes, you're right. Something fishy did occur at the time with one of the votes, and I recall voting to put it down, but I must admit I never actually got my head around exactly what it was, or if it is still a viable threat. Does anybody else recall the details of this and can enlighten us?
I remember FF was all over it at the time.

Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom