BRN Discussion Ongoing

The Pope

Regular
Have you read the 4C yet? You should read it.
Thanks wilzy. Yep it’s there but could also do it as a seperate announcement just like when Akida 1000 was done (my recall). Different ways to communicate good news etc and why have to read through a 8 page report. WBT consider tape outs as a seperate announcement (milestone) just so investors don’t miss it. All good, just different from my point of view only.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
SO LDA have now got 26 million shares, they had nothing previously top 20 ann. So does than mean the put option raising has already been done ???

I have been wanting to discuss this for a while.

I have discussed this previously with a few people in private, and given some hints on the forums after Tech posted his question last week on a related subject, but I think after yesterday's discussion on shorting it is good for people to do some own research.

lda capital call.jpg

If you search ''put option'' this is what you get:

put option.jpg

1) So how is LDA using this facility?
2) How are they making money?
3) Why we closed the gap at 87 cents, around 4 days before this LDA announcement?
4) And why are we back to the recent lows now and who's benefitting from it?

Do your own research as I have no idea what this all means, so it is up to individuals to read upon further on this. I am not responsible for anyone's trading actions, I am just sharing what I find interesting.

Just a few things to ponder about while we enjoy this beautiful Monday.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

toasty

Regular
Have you read the 4C yet? You should read it.
Agreed. The CEO message included with the 4C contained info about the next gen Akida chip so that info has, in fact, been given oxygen on the ASX. Given that, I'm not sure if the ASX wouldn't consider another announcement an attempt to pump.............

Reactions: 7 users

Violin1

Regular
Here we go again! The company has made very clear that it will not be putting out announcements unless strictly required to by the letter of law of the ASX, meaning a material event. The BRN crew is ultra cautious about being forced to show their hand by the ASX and I, for one, accept that give everything we all constantly say about the character of that organisation.

I think Sean has provided a low-key summary in the 4c of what people were asking for.

The manipulators were always going to have a crack once the 4c was released and it wouldn't surprise me to see a heap of crap articles, downramping etc to try and push SP below 60c over the next week.

For LTHs, the 4c is reasonable, the tape-out good news and all seems to be building and heading in the right direction. I think there's a hint in the final line "We remain positive on future market penetration and broad adoption of BrainChip’s technology."

All good. Akida ballista

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 74 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Here we go again! The company has made very clear that it will not be putting out announcements unless strictly required to by the letter of law of the ASX, meaning a material event. The BRN crew is ultra cautious about being forced to show their hand by the ASX and I, for one, accept that give everything we all constantly say about the character of that organisation.

I think Sean has provided a low-key summary in the 4c of what people were asking for.

The manipulators were always going to have a crack once the 4c was released and it wouldn't surprise me to see a heap of crap articles, downramping etc to try and push SP below 60c over the next week.

For LTHs, the 4c is reasonable, the tape-out good news and all seems to be building and heading in the right direction. I think there's a hint in the final line "We remain positive on future market penetration and broad adoption of BrainChip’s technology."

All good. Akida ballista

YOU have read the 4C! :cool:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

mcm

Regular
Agreed. The CEO message included with the 4C contained info about the next gen Akida chip so that info has, in fact, been given oxygen on the ASX. Given that, I'm not sure if the ASX wouldn't consider another announcement an attempt to pump.............
Toasty, please read this price sensitive announcement from WBT: https://www.belldirect.com.au/file.type?src=lEih7mNYKUID5kqr1xfxDWUxgSD8tn2U

This is how Brainchip should have announced the 22nm tape out with GlobalFoundries. It's a big deal and should have had its own separate announcement with extensive comments from Sean re the significance of it ... not a mere little mention in the 4C. I am speechless at the incompetence displayed by those employed to promote Brainchip. What genius decided this was not worth a separate announcement! A glorious opportunity missed to legitimately impart vital info to all investors ... not just BRN investors ... via the ASX. I just shakes me head.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 19 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Toasty, please read this price sensitive announcement from WBT: https://www.belldirect.com.au/file.type?src=lEih7mNYKUID5kqr1xfxDWUxgSD8tn2U

This is how Brainchip should have announced the 22nm tape out with GlobalFoundries. It's a big deal and should have had its own separate announcement with extensive comments from Sean re the significance of it ... not a mere little mention in the 4C. I am speechless at the incompetence displayed by those employed to promote Brainchip. What genius decided this was not worth a separate announcement! A glorious opportunity missed to legitimately impart vital info to all investors ... not just BRN investors ... via the ASX. I just shakes me head.

Companies in similar market, achieves similar targets/goals.

One gets price sensitive Ann.
The other gets hidden in a line on an 8 page 4C.

Sounds reasonable :ROFLMAO:

Is there a standard across the board to these practices or are we just winging it?

How can we blame the manipulators when the company and ASX aren't helping the investors themselves?

• Love
Reactions: 25 users

misslou

Founding Member

You don’t seem speechless. You appear to have a lot to say actually and it is rather defamatory.
I am invested because I have confidence in the competence of the companies staff and their direction.
Why are you invested?

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Euks

Regular
YOU have read the 4C! :cool:
Yep we have all read the 4C and nowhere does it mention Akida 1500 and it certainly doesn’t got into all the detail as the announcement on twitter. So what’s with all the ambiguity?

It’s a great achievement and something that the company will be selling to customers which is different to Akida 1000 so it will have a material affect on the bottom line of the financials.

Not to mention we are in the middle of a capital call where the current share price matters a lot.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Get a feeling a lot of the sales this morning were planned from shorters hoping for bad news. Hopefully (not that it's a big deal as not selling anytime soon) when they run out of ammo then price will recover quickly. there is no bad news in this annoucement we are stronger for this quarter and heading fast in the right direction.
The Bastardo's have a lot of ammo and are seasoned hands in getting their way so they will spin the shit out of any of this that they can colour in any way negative. That's how they make their grubby money.
Our Companies style and retail presence atm is low key, on purpose.
They are not screaming for attention as some here are advocating.
They are concentrating on communicating with the people that actually matter.
The people who's decisions count, when they contract with us, after we have proven our integrity and maturity, will do the screaming when they are ready with their "go to market" campaigns.
In the meantime BRN is just quietly getting on with the job, doing it professionally, establishing our big boy credentials in the big ponds of the world.
This is what we are paying our people the big bucks for.
Our people who actually move in these circles, have done this stuff before, and been successful.
Frankly, they don't need anymore advice from Monday morning quarterback's.
It just takes as long as it takes.
GLTAH

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 46 users

charles2

Regular
Typical for shorters to pound the price even if the report is by and large positive. Makes the less sophisticated fear the worst and sell or hesitate to buy.......ie there must be something wrong.

However we are more informed/sophisticated.

Right?

However I agree the company could package things better....a little lipstick perhaps. It is to their advantage....less dilution to raise a fixed amount of $$$$. That seems to have gotten a bit off target.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

db1969oz

Regular
Yep we have all read the 4C and nowhere does it mention Akida 1500 and it certainly doesn’t got into all the detail as the announcement on twitter. So what’s with all the ambiguity?

It’s a great achievement and something that the company will be selling to customers which is different to Akida 1000 so it will have a material affect on the bottom line
of the financials.

Not to mention we are in the middle of a capital call where the current share price matters a lot.
Also, details about the new version. What’s different To Akida 1000?

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

ndefries

Regular
Can anyone elaborate on the new use cases for Akida1500. Is this going to provide support for transistors etc / natural langage processing?

Reactions: 4 users

gex

Regular
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Also, details about the new version. What’s different To Akida 1000?
I had a feeling we would be partnering with Global Foundries and was expecting an Ann soon.

Bit of a shame it ended up this way, but this is a key step.

Read each word of this and tell me this shouldn't be a proper Ann. Such a key step, partnering with a company like Global Foundries!

Anyways.. as usual.. we will wait for the next 4C and follow Brainchip on Twitter for more Anns like this:

GF.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 51 users

db1969oz

Regular
I had a feeling we would be partnering with Global Foundries and was expecting an Ann soon.

Bit of a shame it ended up this way, but this is a key step.

Read each word of this and tell me this shouldn't be a proper Ann. Such a key step, partnering with a company like Global Foundries!

Anyways.. as usual.. we will wait for the next 4C and follow Brainchip on Twitter for more Anns like this:

View attachment 28222
Exactly, unfortunately I don’t see twitter, luckily I have the 1000 eyes watching it, so when I get the chance I see what’s happening. But how many don’t ever see any of this information?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Oh well 2 minutes noodles for another 3 months , it’s not it’s not it’s not effecting affecting defecting my health in anyway

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31 users

VictorG

Based on cash receipts in this 4c, BRN has sufficient funding for the next 12 quarters.
While I am happy with this 4c and its improvement over the Sept 4c, I have but I question - This 4c showed no extraordinary expenditure so why did BRN issue the LDA capital call?
I can't help thinking we should be expecting some seriously good news over the next 3 months that will justify the cap call. I expect Akida1500 will have something to do with this!

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 38 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
The Bastardo's have a lot of ammo and are seasoned hands in getting their way so they will spin the shit out of any of this that they can colour in any way negative. That's how they make their grubby money.
Our Companies style and retail presence atm is low key, on purpose.
They are not screaming for attention as some here are advocating.
They are concentrating on communicating with the people that actually matter.
The people who's decisions count, when they contract with us, after we have proven our integrity and maturity, will do the screaming when they are ready with their "go to market" campaigns.
In the meantime BRN is just quietly getting on with the job, doing it professionally, establishing our big boy credentials in the big ponds of the world.
This is what we are paying our people the big bucks for.
Our people who actually move in these circles, have done this stuff before, and been successful.
Frankly, they don't need anymore advice from Monday morning quarterback's.
It just takes as long as it takes.
GLTAH
images.jpeg-80.jpg

Speaking of monday morning quarterbacks....

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

JDelekto

Regular
Exactly, unfortunately I don’t see twitter, luckily I have the 1000 eyes watching it, so when I get the chance I see what’s happening. But how many don’t ever see any of this information?

I don't use Twitter. However, all the news is available straight from the horse's mouth on Brainchip's site: https://brainchip.com/media/ and https://brainchip.com/press-releases/

I've been getting into the habit of also checking on their news when an announcement drops.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users
Top Bottom