BRN Discussion Ongoing

Reactions: 1 users

toasty

Regular
OK, I just don't get this SP movement. Good 4C and announcement of taping out a second gen AKIDA chip and the SP is falling????????? WTF!!!!

• Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Any movers / new additions?

Compare the pair.
Changes at the top.

2022 Oct:

2022.jpg

2023 JAN

2023.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Damo4

Regular
phew...reasonable 4C

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

FJ-215

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
OK, I just don't get this SP movement. Good 4C and announcement of taping out a second gen AKIDA chip and the SP is falling????????? WTF!!!!

Not sure why you're surprised toasty, market doesn't know about the tape out, wasn't announced on the market at all.
Not even as a non-price sensitive one.

May be a NASDAQ move isn't a bad idea after all? Hopefully happens within the next 3 years and we get to keep our shares.

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

jk6199

Regular

Don't worry too much unless you're selling. I imagine the smaller scaled shorters are shitting themselves and working out ways to try and get out?

The less people who sell, just cause tightening for them :)

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular
Reactions: 4 users

stuart888

Regular
On the money AG, well done.
So much for my theory, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Such great news, fast moving technological progress.

As @charles2 pointed out, no one was topping up/buying in the USA except me on Thursday!

Love the Brainchip ride. Plus, so educational personally. Investing and learning is way better on the way to your dream beach house with a pool!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Moonshot

Regular
LSTM and transformers on Akida on the same node and process as Syntiant! This is a massive step forward even if the market is reacting the wrong way. It should be an ASX announcement IMO

Cant wait to see the performance data and launch!!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

GazDix

Regular
Looks like revenue has started streaming in from receipts (a nice chunk mind you). Started taping out AKD1500 and the SP is taking a hit.
I am long term and don't really mind the SP fluctuations, but if it keeps getting unfairly choked like this, I feel trust will go from many retail holders over time.
There is no reason why it should be lower even on a technical level (from my limited understanding). Expectations were muted, also with ChatGPT coming out, the whole AI sector should be bullish right now.
Obviously more retail are still selling on top on whatever bullshit is going on.
I do think the company needs to look into this. Because if we can rid this boaconstrictor off us, we will also attract bigger and a better class of investors.
Anyway, just expressing my surprise more than anything.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

ndefries

Regular
Not sure why you're surprised toasty, market doesn't know about the tape out, wasn't announced on the market at all.
Not even as a non-price sensitive one.

May be a NASDAQ move isn't a bad idea after all? Hopefully happens within the next 3 years and we get to keep our shares.

Doesn't this paragraph talk about it. It is not written in a promotional way so it's importance is lost on people

In January, BrainChip completed a design with the latest Akida IP technology on a more powerefficient and advanced technology node. This is part of BrainChip’s validation strategy to offer IP across different processes and foundries which enables partners to have various global manufacturing options. This reference design, which has been released to GlobalFoundries, will enable current and prospective partners to design MCU modules or add-on cards for always-on sensors as well as broader IoT, industrial and automotive applications. We expect our next reference chips to be delivered in Q2 of this year.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 53 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Doesn't this paragraph talk about it. It is not written in a promotional way so it's importance is lost on people

In January, BrainChip completed a design with the latest Akida IP technology on a more powerefficient and advanced technology node. This is part of BrainChip’s validation strategy to offer IP across different processes and foundries which enables partners to have various global manufacturing options. This reference design, which has been released to GlobalFoundries, will enable current and prospective partners to design MCU modules or add-on cards for always-on sensors as well as broader IoT, industrial and automotive applications. We expect our next reference chips to be delivered in Q2 of this year.

Correct. :rolleyes:

FJ-215

Regular
SO LDA have now got 26 million shares, they had nothing previously top 20 ann. So does than mean the put option raising has already been done ???
Hi Dozz,

LDA were given 30 million shares to sell on our behalf a couple of weeks back. They have sold 4 million so far.

• Fire

stuart888

Regular
Dare I toss out the future still: Cortical Neural Networks, are maybe/working-on/coming/planned.

Not sure, but this Brainchip techno wiz team is all over it.

1675034416097.png

https://www.mdpi.com/2079-9292/11/5/707/htm

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Slade

Top 20
So much great news to wake up to this morning. 2023 is hotting up.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

The Pope

Regular
Excuse my French!

But how the fuck is the tapping out of a brand new chip not a price sensitive announcement on the asx?

I don’t get it. The other partnerships we announce with intel etc I get why it isn’t announced on the asx but this I don’t. 🤷‍♂️
If we compare another tech start up called WBT they consider tapping out a good progress announcement to issue on ASX rather than twitter. Interesting communication styles by different tech companies.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

ndefries

Regular
Get a feeling a lot of the sales this morning were planned from shorters hoping for bad news. Hopefully (not that it's a big deal as not selling anytime soon) when they run out of ammo then price will recover quickly. there is no bad news in this annoucement we are stronger for this quarter and heading fast in the right direction.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 51 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
If we compare another tech start up called WBT they consider tapping out a good progress announcement to issue on ASX rather than twitter. Interesting communication styles by different tech companies.

Have you read the 4C yet? You should read it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom