BRN Discussion Ongoing

Kachoo

Regular
I would think of the C4 was horrible then We would have had it out on the Friday to forget it over the weekend plus the market a are strong . That said I'm not saying it be stellar but I think is will be reasonable revenue released next week imo.

Hoping to see over a million to 2 million.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Although some might be selling other things to purchase more BRN, there you go got the selling covered for you.
Evening Rise from the ashes,

I'm toying with offloading a couple of Grand Flat Steinway & Son's , surplas to the collection of course.

😃.

Esq.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Evening Rise from the ashes,

I'm toying with offloading a couple of Grand Flat Steinway & Son's , surplas to the collection of course.

😃.

Esq.
Well normally this type of information would get me giddy and the cheque book would be pulled out for cheeky low-ball offer 😂 but thank goodness I've got no room where I am considering I've got too much shit that belongs to other members of the family stored here 🤬
And to save people from more of
my shitposting for an HR I'll be revisiting this production which made me question my existence many moons ago.

If this doesn't blow your mind nothing will!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Fantastic article @Mt09 that Renesas blessed/initiated. It is part of Renesas' marketing focus, to spread the word:
"We Renesas are in the Spiking Neuromorphic Industry"! My opinion/words, not theirs.

Key parts of the article that folks here might want to read:

Neuromorphic devices are event-based processors operating on non-zero events. Event-based convolution and dot products are significantly less computationally expensive since zeroes aren’t processed.

Furthermore, as a neuromorphic device’s process spikes, more constrained quantization can be used, such as 1-,2- and 4-bit quantization, versus the conventional 8-bit quantization on ANNs.

Moreover, because SNNs are incorporated into hardware, neuromorphic devices (such as Akida from Brainchip) have the unique capability of on-edge learning.

On this front, Renesas has acknowledged the vast potential of neuromorphic devices and SNNs. The company licensed a neuromorphic core from Brainchip, the world’s first commercial producer of neuromorphic IP.

View attachment 28131
I wonder if there‘s any significance in Renesas saying they licensed a “neuromorphic core“ rather than “2 nodes” which they’ve referred to in the past…🛼

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

TECH

Regular
Just passing by.............

Monday our quarterly may be delivered, whether it's a little flat as predicted or not, I hope it's delivered either Monday or Tuesday
Pre-Open, not as many companies tend to do, if it's not too good after the market closes, it makes stuff all difference, shareholders
or traders just react the next day.

Try this approach for a change, try completely forgetting about the share price and/or the market cap, and think about our company,
our staff, our achievements over the last 3-4 years, our brilliant advanced revolutionary technology, our growth potential, our timing
in this new digital world, our Founder/s, our recent additions to our already highly intelligent team.

Can you sense a pattern here?

I receive so many emails about our company, sometimes I get overwhelmed, why, because a lot of the technology is over my head,
so, I always come back to who I have invested in and what I have invested in, I read a lot and trust my gut feeling.

Brainchip and our Culture is second to none......our staff are just as passionate about Brainchip as us!!

Tech x

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 48 users
How in the name of OH&S in this Day and Age can this be possible ???? Those responsible must be held to account. I can recall one of the worlds first Nuclear accidents - pre - Fuckushima, Chenobyl and Long Island. was a small capsule from an X-Ray machine went missing in LA. It ended up in Mexico after a trail of victoms/distruction and Cancers. High Radioactive Sources have a long memory and can be extremely dangerous. Don't play with fire at the Sub-Atomic Level.
Wonderful stuff to have floating around 👀

Reactions: 2 users
Just passing by.............

Monday our quarterly may be delivered, whether it's a little flat as predicted or not, I hope it's delivered either Monday or Tuesday
Pre-Open, not as many companies tend to do, if it's not too good after the market closes, it makes stuff all difference, shareholders
or traders just react the next day.

Try this approach for a change, try completely forgetting about the share price and/or the market cap, and think about our company,
our staff, our achievements over the last 3-4 years, our brilliant advanced revolutionary technology, our growth potential, our timing
in this new digital world, our Founder/s, our recent additions to our already highly intelligent team.

Can you sense a pattern here?

I receive so many emails about our company, sometimes I get overwhelmed, why, because a lot of the technology is over my head,
so, I always come back to who I have invested in and what I have invested in, I read a lot and trust my gut feeling.

Brainchip and our Culture is second to none......our staff are just as passionate about Brainchip as us!!

Tech x
I think for true believers add what the company has achieved plus a dash of the big names who have joined us I think most don't really care too much what the price is doing currently some may have pressure with impending financial matters which understandably may be causing impatience and stress. But would they be selling if price was around 1.50 if not I say please don't cause yourself (them) stress then.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Happy Novak Djokovic GIF by Miami Open

True Legend on and off the field 🙌

Go champion Djoko!!!!

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
While we're on the subject (world domination), someone has found the fact that MegaChips has teamed up with Morse Micro, "an Australian company with the world’s leading technology in “Wi-Fi HaLow™”, a new wireless communication standard with lowest power and long range, and started business development of wireless communications technology."

This means we are one degree of separation from potentially the next communication network of the IoT.

https://pdf.irpocket.com/C6875/xNh6/BDbf/yYsu.pdf

View attachment 28116

US2022231884A1 METHOD FOR IMPROVED SYNCHRONIZATION BETWEEN A TRANSMITTER AND A RECEIVER ON A WIRELESS NETWORK

View attachment 28117

The present disclosure provides a method for estimating timing and/or frequency of a wireless signal; the method including the steps: receiving a digitally modulated signal; extracting a plurality of signal samples associated with a short training field (STF) of a PHY protocol data unit (PPDU) of an 802.11 frame; performing correlation operations on the plurality of signal samples to generate a predetermined number of correlation peaks; comparing the generated correlation peaks with a variable dynamic threshold; and calculating timing and/or frequency of the digitally modulated signal using the outcome of the comparing step.

Akida is a whiz at comparing data.

Possibly Akida could replace the MAC processor 114/164 to provide greater power saving and increased speed.

If we can hang on the coat-tails of MorseMicro, we could find ourselves having a couple of Akida IP implementations in almost all the IoT connected devices.

With MegaChips, we have the perfect menage-a-trois.
Glad you brought up the wireless comms.

I kinda circle back to this every so often after our patent last year.

Whilst we speak about the voice comms, there is a need for the wireless comms data and much more research and also implementation in this area.

An area I suspect we can over lap into without too much trouble.

US 11,429,857, “Secure Voice Communications System,” protects a system to establish secure voice communications between a local and a remote neural network device. Information is encrypted by transmitting spike timing rather than original data, rendering it useless to anyone intercepting the transmission.

Was skimming through the following paper as the authors introduce NeuroComm.

They name 3 true (imo) neuromorphic platforms available and you can have a guess which one is commercially available.

Paper HERE

Screenshot_2023-01-29-22-13-00-11_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg

IMG_20230129_220241.jpg

Plenty articles around discussing the topic from what I can see and MDPI "Electronics" are seeking submissions prior Sept for a special issues discussing same.

Snippet:

Special Issue Information
Dear Colleagues,

Wireless network infrastructure is currently undergoing widespread deployment. Opportunities for developing intelligent networking infrastructure are expected to increase in tandem with the proliferation of artificial intelligence (AI) and the Internet of Things (IoT). Industry and academia have begun to shift their focus to enhance the capacity of networks to serve a wide variety of mobile applications, particularly those that are enabled by artificial intelligence (AI). Edge computing is a type of distributed computing architecture that shifts the processing of applications, data, and services away from the network’s central node and onto the nodes that are closer to the network’s edge with wireless mobile nodes....

Additionally, the wireless network technologies and protocols that are built should be flexible enough to meet the needs of many different considerations (for example, in terms of connectivity, latency, security, energy efficiency, and reliability).

The other thought is also the NASA NECR project we are into Ph II with from memory.

All these areas appear to overlap with each other and trust we will be front and centre.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Baneino

Regular
I think almost all here are rusted on BRN supporters so that's why I only mentioned buying.
The beauty of stocks is that you can gain 100,000%, but you can only lose 100% :D

no matter what happens stay relaxed

greetings to the world

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users
The beauty of stocks is that you can gain 100,000%, but you can only lose 100% :D

no matter what happens stay relaxed

greetings to the world
Greetings Baneino, I'll have to correct you there🤣 a shorter can lose much more than 100 percent the price can keep climbing unlimitedly but for a normal holder the price can only go to zero for maximum loss.
So cheers for a unlimited climb 🍻

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

stuart888

Regular

At 52 minutes he talks about working with Intel Loihi and Synsense. He said more from a research perspective with intel, and in an industry grade side with Synsense. Unfortunately he didnt mention brianchip. Is this maybe an old video?

Recent, very new actually. It has been discussed here a few days back, that it was a purposeful silence. So obvious after the CES 2023 togetherness. 🖇️

Poked and prodded about this, @Fact Finder did have some clear thoughts on this topic:

As for the Luca Verre interview there is no doubt in my mind, they are doing secret AKIDA Science Fiction. All you have to do is go to the press release from CES 2023 where Prophesee stated they were:

1. presenting with Brainchip
had reserved a suite in a hotel
3. were scheduled to meet 100 interested parties, and
4. these meetings with interested parties were mostly subject to NDA’s.

No speculation required a known admitted too publicly available fact. Secret AKIDA Science Fiction discussions are taking place between Brainchip, Prophesee and interested parties.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Rskiff

Regular
From Alex about AI.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
From Alex about AI.

Ai is not a fad it will not go away it's only going to grow exponentially it's going to evolve and change but one thing for sure ai is going to be a multi decade bull run.
Hold on tight, strap in and enjoy the fruits of Peter's creation . It's coming.
Edit.. just getting excited don't mind me.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

stuart888

Regular
@Dallas should post his twitter address, which is amazing. ⛳ There are cat lovers here that want to see your short twitter videos, plus the zany mix of items you post.

And yes, I agree Brainchip Akida SNN is radioactive!

The asynchronistic behavior of SNNs along with the need to execute differential equations is computationally demanding on traditional hardware, so new architecture had to be developed.

This led to the creation of neuromorphic architecture. Some folks were smart and figured it out first!

Even partner Nviso tells the Brainchip story in a nice summary form.

https://www.nviso.ai/en/extreme-edge-neuromorphic-computing

Best wishes!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Baneino

Regular
Greetings Baneino, I'll have to correct you there🤣 a shorter can lose much more than 100 percent the price can keep climbing unlimitedly but for a normal holder the price can only go to zero for maximum loss.
So cheers for a unlimited climb 🍻
Absolutely correct ! But for me, shorters are not shareholders in the sense of the company. :LOL:

Greetings

Reactions: 8 users

stuart888

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love

Baneino

Regular

a little insight possibly already known but nice to see what nviso so shows

have a nice day

• Fire

chapman89

Founding Member
Yes, you're right. Something fishy did occur at the time with one of the votes, and I recall voting to put it down, but I must admit I never actually got my head around exactly what it was, or if it is still a viable threat. Does anybody else recall the details of this and can enlighten us?
I remember FF was all over it at the time.
It was one person who voted against Peter, that one person is one of the top few shareholders and was disgruntled but it was sorted after the AGM.

So we shouldn’t pay any attention to that one vote against Peter 😁

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users

DJM263

LTH - 2015
It was one person who voted against Peter, that one person is one of the top few shareholders and was disgruntled but it was sorted after the AGM.

So we shouldn’t pay any attention to that one vote against Peter 😁
And we all should ensure to use our votes for supporting PVDM and team

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users
Top Bottom