BRN Discussion Ongoing

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Diogenese

Top 20
That was quick - they must have read my suggestion about MAC processors 114/164.
Well, truth be told, they have probably been familiarizing themselves with Akida at least since they hooked up with MegaChips.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Dhm

Regular
Greetings from sunny Boomerang Beach, voted Australia’s second most beautiful beach last week.
I need the brains trust here to answer a few questions about the cap raise. Why do they call it put option? The definition of an option is the right but NOT the obligation to buy/sell a commodity, in this case BRN shares, at a predetermined price and exercise date.

There is an obligation in this instance so that in itself demonstrates incorrect terminology.

When does BRN receive the cash? Is it already, or in some time in April when the 91.5% VWAP is calculated? Because if it is already then LDA will not know at what price they are exposed at.

I have emailed TD but no response so far.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Foxdog

Regular
🎾

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

Meilih Sarp worked with DroneSheild Feb to Oct 2021. There's been speculation about BrainChip and DroneSheild being involved previously.

Screen Shot 2023-01-29 at 6.16.26 pm.png

Screen Shot 2023-01-29 at 6.16.48 pm.png

1666846471135.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

BigDonger101

Founding Member
So, I think I was the straw that broke the camel's back and forced FF into self imposed exile. But not all is lost and I believe that FF would be occasionally visiting to see what we are carrying on about (no doubt with a sigh and shake of his head). If this is the case then I have some good news for you FF - the camel's back wasn't actually broken but instead 'only' severely bruised. After much physio, application of rare essential oils into padded feet, cleaning of teeth and rubbing of hump, the camel is now even fitter than before and ready to bear more load than ever. This is my hope anyway, it'd be good to have you back Fact Finder (Today Or Monday, or whenever suits you😉).
I do not understand where you are going with this Foxdog?

Are you trying to say that you were the one who made FF leave? That's very entitled of you.

You do understand no matter what information or sewage you may post.... This has 0 effect on the progress of the Co. It might effect short term share price minimally... My point being is that you should kindly shut up.

Do you feel good that you may have been the ''straw which broke the camel's back''?

Your entire sequence of words makes you out to be a D-head. Please post solid information or stay off the forum.

I think the best instances are when people are disputing facts with no evidence, yet they believe they are the winners of the argument...

''Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience''

IMO - DYOR - Don't listen to numpties & cheers Foxdog for making yourself out as an anonymous twat.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users
Hi @mrgds

Last AGM we heard "share price will do what share price does".

I doubt they'll use company resources to fight shorts. It's just not viable. It's time consuming, resource draining and a fight they won't win. Seriously, shorting is here to stay whether people like it or not. Manipulation is here to stay whether people like it or not.

Why bother? They should bring in sales, revenue, IP contracts and shorts will be covered and thereby share holders rewarded.
Yeah I highly doubt this will go any further than BRN receiving an email. Also I don't see any need for it unless people don't have the belief that BRN will eventually trigger the avalanche of news flow that will burn these shorts to a crisp. I certainly believe the company and its associated partners will light the fuse.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 16 users

Attachments

• FF.PNG
    FF.PNG
    63.9 KB · Views: 40
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Aww come on let's keep it civil guys/girls.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Foxdog

Regular
I do not understand where you are going with this Foxdog?

Are you trying to say that you were the one who made FF leave? That's very entitled of you.

You do understand no matter what information or sewage you may post.... This has 0 effect on the progress of the Co. It might effect short term share price minimally... My point being is that you should kindly shut up.

Do you feel good that you may have been the ''straw which broke the camel's back''?

Your entire sequence of words makes you out to be a D-head. Please post solid information or stay off the forum.

I think the best instances are when people are disputing facts with no evidence, yet they believe they are the winners of the argument...

''Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience''

IMO - DYOR - Don't listen to numpties & cheers Foxdog for making yourself out as an anonymous twat.

I was actually attempting a bit humour to try and get a very valued and respected member back on the forum, that's all. No harm meant, sorry.

I must say though that with a forum name like yours I suspect you are small of stature, small of appendage and clearly small of intellect.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8 users

Xray1

Regular
Good Evening Chippers,

Several points....

$, Hamilton66, great find on that video & displaying for all. Very greatfull.

$$, Greatfull to Mrgds for forwarding the video to Tony , and relaying response.

$$$, Big thankyou to Tony Dawe, for the expeditious response & forwarding through to our CEO / Board of Directors to ponder, we shall see what becomes.

$$$$, Listening to another great set, this one's for our Executive suite in California to get jeed up to, looking foward to the 4C, BRING IT.

* Korolova - Live @ Red Rock, California, USA / Melodic Techno & Progressive House DJ Mix.
- CRANK IT-
* Naturally require a savvy individual to post link.
Thankyou in advance.

$$$$$, Once again Legendary effort & sharing all, Great community.

$$$$$$, Fact Finder, hope you are well, you are missed.

Great things take time & our time is fast approaching.

Regards,
Esq.
More importantly is the fact, that BRN with the CEO and BOD being now " PUT ON NOTICE " about this situation and the potential outcomes of not taking or putting any precautions/actions/ scrutiny or protocals in place .......... imo, I don't think that any publicly listed Co can now just sweep it under the carpet so to speak .... the ramifications of this developing media exposure and s/holder enlightenment will drive things to new heights and most likely open up a whole new revenue stream for the legal profession and cause change to this whole "Shorters" situation.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Good Evening Chippers ,

Truely been immersed in sound & number's today.

This is a little like owning & buying Brainchip shares, each and everyone are exquisite , be thay individually or on mass.

Great vidio although completely off topic,......yet similar.

Upgrade Model B Grand Piano / Tiffany Vlogs. #107. 2022.

* Some one will have to post the link.

Lucky bugger ( obviously gifted) , only wish I were touched in such a manner.

Buy BRN, you may not know how to play it, yet you will be able to afford one.

Can't wait.

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
I see Bill Gates is in Australia ‘apparently’ to watch the tennis .

Rumour has it that Tech is showing Bill around Brainchip HQ tomorrow.

Keep your eyes out for the next podcast .

Microbrain

Bill & Tech

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
Good Evening Chippers ,

Truely been immersed in sound & number's today.

This is a little like owning & buying Brainchip shares, each and everyone are exquisite , be thay individually or on mass.

Great vidio although completely off topic,......yet similar.

Upgrade Model B Grand Piano / Tiffany Vlogs. #107. 2022.

* Some one will have to post the link.

Lucky bugger ( obviously gifted) , only wish I were touched in such a manner.

Buy BRN, you may not know how to play it, yet you will be able to afford one.

Can't wait.

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
@Learning published this article on Morse Micro and Chicony partnering and MegaChips being involve, then the wonderful @Diogenese piped up with some ménage stuff.

In all seriousness (how can you be serious after mentioning that?) can we unpack the potential likelihood of us being involved? Please?
View attachment 28154
View attachment 28155

On the back of this is MegaChips mentioning both us and Morse Micro as partners in a report on their website.

View attachment 28157
Hi Dhm,

Dio properly said it better than me as above.

However, all I know MegaChips is;
Screenshot_20230129_163941_Chrome.jpg

Trying to achieve intigatition of different technologies into 1 chip.

They have purchased Akida IP, invested in Morse Micro. So my conclusion is simple. They will try and marry the two technology together to make it better. (Just my un technological option)

Learning 🏖

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai

Microbrain

Bill & Tech
$100 to anyone that's at the game to shout out the BRN shareholder catch phrase.
AKIDA BALLISTA Billy

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

BigDonger101

Founding Member
I was actually attempting a bit humour to try and get a very valued and respected member back on the forum, that's all. No harm meant, sorry.

I must say though that with a forum name like yours I suspect you are small of stature, small of appendage and clearly small of intellect.
You are correct!

I am 174cm (same height as Floyd Mayweather)

Yes - Very small appendage, but in this day and age I can just call myself a Trans-Women (because I lack girth and length where it matters)

Yes - Very stupid, I do not know much about anything.

Good luck with your investment as we will all be happy. Small amount of shares or large...

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Viva the revolution and I'm sure most of us have our little list's of just whose heads are going on the block when the great day dawns.
But in the meantime, I'd prefer our company managers stick to their knitting and keep working our strategy, embedding us in more eco systems, developing new and existing partnerships and moving us as quickly as possible towards regular and reliable revenue generation.
By all means, have someone look at and be aware of this stuff, but don't lose sight of the main game.
Believe me, I hate the Bastardo leech like shortee's as much as anyone, but like weevils in the flour, they won't be gotten rid of easily or quickly.
Write your Congressperson and letters to the editor certainly, but leave our people to their most important job, making us all filthy rich.
Bring it, Brainchip!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users

Microbrain

Bill & Tech
Hope he cops a tennis ball straight to his 👃😂

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
$100 to anyone that's at the game to shout out the BRN shareholder catch phrase.
AKIDA BALLISTA Billy
I'll add another 100 to that

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom