BRN Discussion Ongoing

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Yes I frequently enjoy a bit self loathing myself but not too much though as that can be a hard trench to climb out of.
Can't think of another stock that has all the steps in place to create generational wealth like BRN has.
And bless you mate for having the foresight and fortitude and dedication to strive and do what's needed to set your loved ones up for life.

Just spotted my dream home if I did not have commitments where I currently am I would sell a couple of my properties and buy that right now.
Video at bottom of page.

saltwater aquarium cleaned by a diver😂
So cheap!

3.85 million in Sydney wouldn't get you a vacant block on the water.

I need Brainchip to hit $20 to afford something like that here :D

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Hopefully the 4c IS RELEASED TODAY.

Reactions: 6 users

Xray1

Regular
No need for a miracle.

And I should know, I use to own one.......absolute shit. Thankfully I retired from that.

What is required is a clear path to revenue in an achievable and believable time frame that the market (ie future investors) can understand.

Is that so hard???

We have made a call on LDA so good news should not be far away. Tape out of Akida 2.0 will mean a great deal to rusted on investors but nothing to the market at large.

We need signed contracts with $$$ attached to move the needle.

Pretty simple, basic mathematics, no religion required.
I note the 4 last 4C's were in what can be best described as being " lumpy " amounts of :

* $1.1 Mill
* $205 K
* $1.23 Mill
* $118 K
* This 4C .... $$$$.... ???????? !!!! ...

I hope that this 4C will be an extremely positive brake out figure that Sean H can pin his hat on and confirm his past statement about watching the financials unfold.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 28 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users
Partner tweet

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

GDJR69

Regular
Yes please
Rip the bandaid off and get it over and done with 😂
I agree. I'm not expecting to see much revenue in this 4C and brace yourself for a share price fall. However, long-term investors should not be focused on this 4C. We will see plenty of 4C's where the $$$ are overflowing in the future. This period is about holding your nerve in my opinion.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

Xray1

Regular
I agree. I'm not expecting to see much revenue in this 4C and brace yourself for a share price fall. However, long-term investors should not be focused on this 4C. We will see plenty of 4C's where the $$$ are overflowing in the future. This period is about holding your nerve in my opinion.
However, There needs to be a time when we all have to take off our rose coloured glasses and see actual at least break even revenues coming in.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
However, There needs to be a time when we all have to take off our rose coloured glasses and see actual at least break even revenues coming in.
I sold AMD and APPLE shares in 2017 for a small profit. What didnt I have back then? Patience...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
I sold AMD and APPLE shares in 2017 for a small profit. What didnt I have back then? Patience...

Patience is key, IF you have time.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
I haven't bought any for a while, but if there's an opportunity I'll be making use of it this time around.
It's a good question for the upcoming AGM, something I doubt the management will give a clear cut answer, but may be some sort of guidance would suffice? It would be a popular question that's for sure.

Reactions: 13 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
I haven't bought any for a while, but if there's an opportunity I'll be making use of it this time around.

It's a good question for the upcoming AGM, something I doubt the management will give a clear cut answer, but may be some sort of guidance would suffice? It would be a popular question that's for sure.

Don't quote me because I have the memory of a goldfish but didn't Sean mention that he would be able to provide earnings guidance at the next AGM?

Reactions: 12 users

Frodolfo

Hallo aus dem kalten Deutschland. Kennt jemand "Axelera"? (Wettbewerber). Und in der NVISO-Unternehmenspräsentation erwähnt ... Demnächst ...

Reactions: 2 users

GDJR69

Regular
I believe that will come but it is certainly slower than expected. This is in part probably due to overall market and economic conditions. We are dependent on client investment and we are in an inflationary environment where money isn't as cheap as it used to be and is getting more expensive (interest rate hikes) not to mention the extraordinary effect of the panedemic. However, there is clearly a market for this revolutionary product and given this revenue seems to just be a matter of time. It is frustrating for shareholders who perhaps have had their own vision of what the timeline might look like, and the company executives too. I'm happy to sit and wait, I've been in this for years with a big investment and I'm not going to pull out now when I'm still confident about the future of the company. It is however increasingly harder to explain the waiting game to my wife (!) and I'm finding that difficult but despite that I'm holding tight! I know I will have the last laugh eventually :)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Foxdog

Regular
100% - potential dot joining can only last for so long.

Reactions: 8 users

Tezza

Regular
I'm more interested in the narrative that comes out, than the actual figures!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Dhm

Regular
Yes please
Rip the bandaid off and get it over and done with 😂
FWIW I believe the Band-Aid was ripped off somewhere between $2-34 and 65c. Many of us are laid bare but like many religious folk we believe in another life.

The shareholders generally know a good deal more about Brainchip than this time last year and what we see excites us. But shorters have played a deft hand at instilling uncertainty and doubt. Luckily this forum has been a bit like Alcoholics Anonymous and we have been supporting each other whilst digging up multiple gems. Besides others a big thank you to @Fact Finder. Please consider coming back ❤️ And of course @zeeb0t.

So I have far less fear of the next 4C than last time because of the rock that this forum plays and the fact that the SP has been rung through the wringer. And ARM and Prophesee and Intel and MegaChips. All rock solid reasons to hold firm. And I have a small reserve if the SP drops.

This is the thing in my mind….WE HAVE BEEN DERISKED!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 56 users

mrgds

Regular
I put this on the other BRN page, the good the bad and the ugly.
And I worked out about 6 years on average.

I put this up on the other BRN page, the good ,the bad and the ugly the other day
The 3 companies that I compare, on a average of 6 years it work out to be.

On 1 May in 2016 NVIDIA = $5.00 per share just before it started gaining traction
On 1 Nov. in 2021 NVIDIA = $325 per share that's what it peaked at after 5 years (65 bagger)

On 1 Mar in 2016 AMD = $4.50 per share again just before it started gaining traction
On 1 Nov in2017 AMD = $158 per share Again that is what it peaked at after 5 years (35 bagger)

On 1 Mar in 1992 Intel = $1.50 per share This took 3 years longer to gain traction
On 1 June in 2000 Intel = $75 per share Is what it peaked at after 8 years (50 bagger)

So on average of 6 years per Company = average 50 bagger

BrainChip over 6 years as of today
On 19/01/2023 BrainChip = .66 cents per share
So on average on 19/01/2029 the price works out to be .66cents x 50 baggers = $33

Of course, this is only on averages.😁
But I must admit. I would be happy with that. 🤑
But as you all know this is just HYPOTHETICAL, hoping it turns to Reality 🥺
February 2020 ................. so 3yrs ago BRN was $0.05 .................. so roughly a 13 bagger to today
MB announcement got us to $2.40 .................. so roughly a 50 bagger from three years ago.

With so much "in the pipeline " ................ 3 more yrs and the s/p is anyones guess, maybe another 50 bagger? ( $33-36 )

Pantene ...................... AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users

equanimous

February 2020 ................. so 3yrs ago BRN was $0.05 .................. so roughly a 13 bagger to today
MB announcement got us to $2.40 .................. so roughly a 50 bagger from three years ago.

With so much "in the pipeline " ................ 3 more yrs and the s/p is anyones guess, maybe another 50 bagger? ( $33-36 )

Pantene ...................... AKIDA BALLISTA
Sadly many people can not understand or see this...

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
Interesting read. Shared by Edge Impulse on LinkedIn.

This Startup Is Using AI to Unearth New Smells​

Google Research spinout Osmo wants to find substitutes for hard-to-source aromas. The tech could inspire new perfumes—and help combat mosquito-borne diseases.

The company hasn’t built any sensors yet for capturing smells into digital signals—or devices to “print” smells, for that matter—but Wiltschko says they are collaborating with outside researchers to do so. Wiltschko calls the problem “ridiculously hard” and says it will take years.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

equanimous

Interesting read. Shared by Edge Impulse on LinkedIn.

This Startup Is Using AI to Unearth New Smells​

Google Research spinout Osmo wants to find substitutes for hard-to-source aromas. The tech could inspire new perfumes—and help combat mosquito-borne diseases.

The company hasn’t built any sensors yet for capturing smells into digital signals—or devices to “print” smells, for that matter—but Wiltschko says they are collaborating with outside researchers to do so. Wiltschko calls the problem “ridiculously hard” and says it will take years.

help combat mosquito-borne diseases... @uiux Protection solution coming to fruitition..

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom