BRN Discussion Ongoing

mrgds

Regular
There was s/p movement at the station
as the word had past around,
that the 4c had been drafted
and it didn"t bring a frown.

.................................................................mrgdsPatterson ............................................................

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Anyone know whether these 9930 trades are buys or sells? Seems odd.

Reactions: 3 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Morning Brain Fam,

Just wanted to remind everyone about this extract from an article from September 2022 which says the first of Mercedes vehicles using Qualcomm's Snapdragon cockpit processor with it's next-gen infotainment system is set to launch in 2023. Also, lets not forget what Markus Shafer had to say in his LinkedIn post about Neuromorphic Computing, (specifically mentioning BrainChip), and it's ability to unlock major advances in how we communicate with our cars including on-board analysis of video and speech data.

This leads me to believe/speculate that the following parties have collaborated in this Mercedes next-gen infotainment system launching 2023 - Mercedes, Qualcomm, Cerence, BrainChip.

DYOR because I could be wrong (but I'm pretty sure I'm not).😝

Lam.png

Q am.png

https://www.qualcomm.com/news

Mercedes-Benz and Qualcomm Collaborate to Power Upcoming Mercedes Vehicles with Snapdragon Digital Chassis Solutions​

Mercedes to Utilize Snapdragon Cockpit and Auto Connectivity Platforms to deliver best-in-class driving experiences-
SEP 23, 2022NEW YORK
Qualcomm products mentioned within this press release are offered by Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries.

Mercedes-Benz AG and Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. today announced the companies’ work to utilize Snapdragon® Digital Chassis™ solutions to bring the latest and most digitally advanced capabilities to upcoming Mercedes-Benz vehicles. Building on the companies’ long-standing technology relationship spanning across multiple technology generations, Mercedes-Benz is integrating Snapdragon® Cockpit Platforms to power digital cockpits, as well as Snapdragon® Automotive Connectivity Platforms for telematics systems, in upcoming vehicles. Combining Mercedes-Benz’s expertise in vehicle innovation with Qualcomm Technologies’ growing portfolio of automotive solutions, the companies’ collective efforts are aimed to deliver personalized, intuitive, and safer driving experiences to consumers.
As digital cockpits continue to play a critical role in enabling robust and premium in-vehicle experiences that consumers now expect, Mercedes-Benz is leveraging the Snapdragon Cockpit Platforms to power intuitive and intelligent infotainment systems. With the Snapdragon Cockpit Platforms, these next generation systems will feature rich, immersive in-vehicle experiences, as well as highly intuitive artificial intelligence (AI) experiences for in-car virtual assistance, natural interactions between the vehicle and driver, adapting the vehicle to suit the driver and passenger.
Utilizing the Snapdragon Automotive Connectivity Platforms, Mercedes-Benz vehicles features ultra-fast connectivity, quick network response times and reliability needed to support always on always connected experiences and safety.
“For many years, Qualcomm Technologies has helped us deliver innovative solutions to our customers,” said Magnus Ostberg, chief software officer, Mercedes-Benz AG. “Our strong relationship is vital to guiding the automotive industry through a time of exceptional growth and technological disruption.”
“We are proud to bring our Snapdragon Digital Chassis solutions to Mercedes-Benz,” said Nakul Duggal, senior vice president & GM, automotive, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. “Our technology partnership is transforming Mercedes-Benz vehicles as we deliver unparalleled compute, performance, AI and safety experiences by providing premium solutions for their next generation of automobiles.”
About Qualcomm
Qualcomm is the world’s leading wireless technology innovator and the driving force behind the development, launch, and expansion of 5G. When we connected the phone to the internet, the mobile revolution was born. Today, our foundational technologies enable the mobile ecosystem and are found in every 3G, 4G and 5G smartphone. We bring the benefits of mobile to new industries, including automotive, the internet of things, and computing, and are leading the way to a world where everything and everyone can communicate and interact seamlessly.
Qualcomm Incorporated includes our licensing business, QTL, and the vast majority of our patent portfolio. Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., a subsidiary of Qualcomm Incorporated, operates, along with its subsidiaries, substantially all of our engineering, research, and development functions, and substantially all of our products and services businesses, including our QCT semiconductor business.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 47 users

Bravo

Mike Davies discussing neuromorphic computing with Anastasi In Tech - posted 2 hours ago by Intel Labs
Edit: Video is a month old

View attachment 27893

Thanks for posting @thelittleshort!

I love it that Mike Davies says something along these lines "If you want to deploy the intelligence out into the world, into systems, into vehicles, into robots, or even into your cell phone, there's that realtime interaction that's required. Thats where neuromorphic will really thrive and succeed in the future."

It's pretty cool that a Digital Design Engineer at Apple 🍏 has "liked" this and commented that Mike "really knows what he's talking about".

Is it too early to pop open a bottle of champers?

giphy.gif

Screen Shot 2023-01-25 at 12.03.57 pm.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
No
Thanks for posting @thelittleshort!

I love it that Mike Davies says something along these lines "If you want to deploy the intelligence out into the world, into systems, into vehicles, into robots, or even into your cell phone, there's that realtime interaction that's required. Thats where neuromorphic will really thrive and succeed in the future."

It's pretty cool that a Digital Design Engineer at Apple 🍏 has "liked" this and commented that Mike "really knows what he's talking about".

Is it too early to pop open a bottle of champers?

View attachment 27917

View attachment 27916
I hope the other members of the group he's talking about are Peter and Anil.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

MDhere

Regular
Morning Brain Fam,

Just wanted to remind everyone about this extract from an article from September 2022 which says the first of Mercedes vehicles using Qualcomm's Snapdragon cockpit processor with it's next-gen infotainment system is set to launch in 2023. Also, lets not forget what Markus Shafer had to say in his LinkedIn post about Neuromorphic Computing, (specifically mentioning BrainChip), and it's ability to unlock major advances in how we communicate with our cars including on-board analysis of video and speech data.

This leads me to believe/speculate that the following parties have collaborated in this Mercedes next-gen infotainment system launching 2023 - Mercedes, Qualcomm, Cerence, BrainChip.

DYOR because I could be wrong (but I'm pretty sure I'm not).😝

View attachment 27912

View attachment 27913

https://www.qualcomm.com/news

Mercedes-Benz and Qualcomm Collaborate to Power Upcoming Mercedes Vehicles with Snapdragon Digital Chassis Solutions​

Mercedes to Utilize Snapdragon Cockpit and Auto Connectivity Platforms to deliver best-in-class driving experiences-
SEP 23, 2022NEW YORK
Qualcomm products mentioned within this press release are offered by Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries.

Mercedes-Benz AG and Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. today announced the companies’ work to utilize Snapdragon® Digital Chassis™ solutions to bring the latest and most digitally advanced capabilities to upcoming Mercedes-Benz vehicles. Building on the companies’ long-standing technology relationship spanning across multiple technology generations, Mercedes-Benz is integrating Snapdragon® Cockpit Platforms to power digital cockpits, as well as Snapdragon® Automotive Connectivity Platforms for telematics systems, in upcoming vehicles. Combining Mercedes-Benz’s expertise in vehicle innovation with Qualcomm Technologies’ growing portfolio of automotive solutions, the companies’ collective efforts are aimed to deliver personalized, intuitive, and safer driving experiences to consumers.
As digital cockpits continue to play a critical role in enabling robust and premium in-vehicle experiences that consumers now expect, Mercedes-Benz is leveraging the Snapdragon Cockpit Platforms to power intuitive and intelligent infotainment systems. With the Snapdragon Cockpit Platforms, these next generation systems will feature rich, immersive in-vehicle experiences, as well as highly intuitive artificial intelligence (AI) experiences for in-car virtual assistance, natural interactions between the vehicle and driver, adapting the vehicle to suit the driver and passenger.
Utilizing the Snapdragon Automotive Connectivity Platforms, Mercedes-Benz vehicles features ultra-fast connectivity, quick network response times and reliability needed to support always on always connected experiences and safety.
“For many years, Qualcomm Technologies has helped us deliver innovative solutions to our customers,” said Magnus Ostberg, chief software officer, Mercedes-Benz AG. “Our strong relationship is vital to guiding the automotive industry through a time of exceptional growth and technological disruption.”
“We are proud to bring our Snapdragon Digital Chassis solutions to Mercedes-Benz,” said Nakul Duggal, senior vice president & GM, automotive, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. “Our technology partnership is transforming Mercedes-Benz vehicles as we deliver unparalleled compute, performance, AI and safety experiences by providing premium solutions for their next generation of automobiles.”
About Qualcomm
Qualcomm is the world’s leading wireless technology innovator and the driving force behind the development, launch, and expansion of 5G. When we connected the phone to the internet, the mobile revolution was born. Today, our foundational technologies enable the mobile ecosystem and are found in every 3G, 4G and 5G smartphone. We bring the benefits of mobile to new industries, including automotive, the internet of things, and computing, and are leading the way to a world where everything and everyone can communicate and interact seamlessly.
Qualcomm Incorporated includes our licensing business, QTL, and the vast majority of our patent portfolio. Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., a subsidiary of Qualcomm Incorporated, operates, along with its subsidiaries, substantially all of our engineering, research, and development functions, and substantially all of our products and services businesses, including our QCT semiconductor business.
Well im going to add or throw a slightly different ball here.

MERCEDES IS WITH BRAINCHIP AND VISTEON IS MERCEDES TTHE MANUFACTURER FOR THE PLATFORM IN THE COCKPIT USING HEY MERCEDES AND QUALCOMM HAVE THE SNAPDRAGON COCKPIT WHICH USES THE MANUFACTURERS ASSISTANT HEY MERCEDES. WHY THE CAPITAL LETTERS IM NOT SURE WHY

Visteon are a Fortune 500 so my guess is Visteon is a indirect customer of Brainchip tying all this together

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
Don't quote me because I have the memory of a goldfish but didn't Sean mention that he would be able to provide earnings guidance at the next AGM?
I too remember this being said. Can't say for sure that it was during his CEO speech at the AGM but I am pretty certain that is the case.

@TechGirl did you record the AGM?

Reactions: 7 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
I am not in a position to agree with your suggested solution however the problem that you identify as to meeting shareholders thirst for knowledge as to the company’s progress is one which the CEO Sean Hehir has covered.

His solution is to provide earnings guidance. He would do that now but earnings are too lumpy but he has said that the Board has agreed to his request to revisit his wish first half 2023.

It is to be hoped that strained world economic circumstances will not intervene and delay the implementation of this approach further but neither we or Brainchip control the world.

Well not yet anyway.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
@alwaysgreen found this when searching "earnings guidance" on TSEx.

Not definitive but does seem to indicate we're not imagining things, which is a relief! :D

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Bravo

Well im going to add or throw a slightly different ball here.

MERCEDES IS WITH BRAINCHIP AND VISTEON IS MERCEDES TTHE MANUFACTURER FOR THE PLATFORM IN THE COCKPIT USING HEY MERCEDES AND QUALCOMM HAVE THE SNAPDRAGON COCKPIT WHICH USES THE MANUFACTURERS ASSISTANT HEY MERCEDES. WHY THE CAPITAL LETTERS IM NOT SURE WHY

Visteon are a Fortune 500 so my guess is Visteon is a indirect customer of Brainchip tying all this together

The more, the merrier!

Since "voice interaction" is such a tremendous part of the focus, it's quite a stroke of luck for us that the BrainChip/Mercedes partnership demonstrated via the "Hey Mercedes” voice control system in the Vision EQXX that our technology is five to ten times more efficient than conventional voice control technology.🥳

Check out what Sachin Lawande (CEO Visteon) had to say in October 2022 in the extract below about what we can expect from some of Visteon's products in the cockpit that are under development.

Screen Shot 2023-01-25 at 12.34.39 pm.png

(Extract Only - Sachin Lawande - CEO Visteon)

If we look maybe three years down the road, what can we expect to get from some of your products in the cockpit that are under development?
What I can say is that you can expect in ... about five years ... a tremendous focus on improving the voice interaction with the car. The car will effectively talk to you. Today, you push buttons, knobs, and have moved to touch, but the next level of interaction will be voice.
Will the technology for voice recognition ever become accent-agnostic and therefore more efficient?
Hundred percent. This is one of the things that we have been working with them on. And Google, of course, does have a tremendous amount of data. So even in India, as you know, there are multiple languages, let alone accents. The voice interaction will be a terrific first step. The second step is using AI to enter cameras around the vehicle and inside the vehicle, you will be able to, for example, see on your phone, how your son or daughter is driving somewhere on the road, and actually interact with them and see what they see outside and be able to help them navigate. So the phone and the car will merge into one.
So, what does that mean for industry regulations with respect to telecom privacy, data and more?
The industry will have to evolve. We are putting the technology underpinnings of it together working with Amazon. If you look at our personal computer devices – we have the phone, the tablet, the computer, and we have the television, right? There's nothing that you can do with a tablet that you cannot do on the phone, except that the tablet gives you a little more convenience when you have more downtime. When you go to the PC, it's more of a content-creation device. And the television is starting to fade away because it's nothing more than a display.
Now the car is an interesting device that's going to evolve along the same trajectory as the phone, tablet, and the car. So, there are certain driving-related restrictions, which means you cannot pay too much attention to the display and read it as you drive or touch all parts of the screen because the screen is going to be very large. So, the modality of interaction is going to be what's changing. But a lot of the content that you have on the phone and the tablet is going to appear on the cover to make that whole experience better and safer. And that's a big change going through the industry.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 40 users

MDhere

Regular
The more, the merrier!

Check out what Sachin Lawande (CEO Visteon) had to say in October 2022 about what we can expect from some of Visteon's products in the cockpit that are under development.

Since "voice interaction" is such a tremendous part of the focus, it's quite a stroke of luck for us that the BrainChip/Mercedes partnership demonstrated via the "Hey Mercedes” voice control system in the Vision EQXX that our technology is five to ten times more efficient than conventional voice control technology.🥳

View attachment 27922

If we look maybe three years down the road, what can we expect to get from some of your products in the cockpit that are under development?
What I can say is that you can expect in ... about five years ... a tremendous focus on improving the voice interaction with the car. The car will effectively talk to you. Today, you push buttons, knobs, and have moved to touch, but the next level of interaction will be voice.
Will the technology for voice recognition ever become accent-agnostic and therefore more efficient?
Hundred percent. This is one of the things that we have been working with them on. And Google, of course, does have a tremendous amount of data. So even in India, as you know, there are multiple languages, let alone accents. The voice interaction will be a terrific first step. The second step is using AI to enter cameras around the vehicle and inside the vehicle, you will be able to, for example, see on your phone, how your son or daughter is driving somewhere on the road, and actually interact with them and see what they see outside and be able to help them navigate. So the phone and the car will merge into one.
So, what does that mean for industry regulations with respect to telecom privacy, data and more?
The industry will have to evolve. We are putting the technology underpinnings of it together working with Amazon. If you look at our personal computer devices – we have the phone, the tablet, the computer, and we have the television, right? There's nothing that you can do with a tablet that you cannot do on the phone, except that the tablet gives you a little more convenience when you have more downtime. When you go to the PC, it's more of a content-creation device. And the television is starting to fade away because it's nothing more than a display.
Now the car is an interesting device that's going to evolve along the same trajectory as the phone, tablet, and the car. So, there are certain driving-related restrictions, which means you cannot pay too much attention to the display and read it as you drive or touch all parts of the screen because the screen is going to be very large. So, the modality of interaction is going to be what's changing. But a lot of the content that you have on the phone and the tablet is going to appear on the cover to make that whole experience better and safer. And that's a big change going through the industry.
Nice Bravo !👍 nice! 👍 Brainchip and its industry blog 4 Jan has more on this too.
Top post Bravo

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
I too remember this being said. Can't say for sure that it was during his CEO speech at the AGM but I am pretty certain that is the case.

@TechGirl did you record the AGM?

Hi Sera,

Yes I did & JK200SX uploaded it to youtube, see link below.

I remember Sean saying that to.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

SERA2g

Founding Member

IOT Tech Expo

POWERING THE CONNECTED WORLD WITH IOT

17-18 MAY 2023

SANTA CLARA CONVENTION CENTER, CA

This event may be something to keep an eye on as we get closer to May.

There's a decent list of exhibitors which I imagine will be exhibiting their IoT technologies.

Might be worth some time reviewing as the technologies are uncovered to see if akida could fit within any of the use-cases exhibited.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Bravo

Screen Shot 2023-01-25 at 1.49.15 pm.png

Visteon Unveils Complete Digital Cockpit Solutions at CES​

Technologies provide safer, convenient, immersive in-vehicle experience.​

aftermarketNews Staff

By aftermarketNews Staff
January 9, 2023
VISTEON-CES-1000x500.jpg

Visteon will showcase a range of digital cockpit technologies during CES that enable automakers to create safer, connected and more convenient driving experiences.

Related Articles​

As automobiles continue their evolution towards electrified, connected, software-defined vehicles, Visteon has continued to align its technologies to those trends particularly with digital cockpit technologies. As part of this alignment, Visteon has sought to create complete cockpit solutions by utilizing latest silicon technologies, integration of vision features, enabling the digitization of the automobile.
“Vehicles and mobility are rapidly changing, and Visteon is developing the technology that will allow automakers to create exciting and compelling in-vehicle experience,” said Sachin Lawande, president and CEO, Visteon. “Visteon’s award-winning cockpit technologies are developed holistically, enabling automakers to provide comprehensive set of differentiated features while accelerating time to market.”
This method of holistic development of all of Visteon’s technologies – high-performance display solutions, high-performance cockpit electronics and connected services – enable turnkey solutions for all mass markets and premium vehicles.
Visteon’s display solutions create an immersive user experience, incorporating consumer technologies, active privacy and sunlight readability, all while drawing very low power. These features come to life in two Visteon digital cockpit platforms, the Lightscape Panorama Display and the Command & Control Display, which each captured a 2023 CES Innovation Award.
Visteon’s digital cockpit solutions on display during CES include:
  • Lightscape Panorama Display is an advanced pillar-to-pillar, multi-display which includes numerous Visteon technology solutions that enable superior image quality and interaction
  • Command & Control Display is a driver-centric, technology-forward dash display that blends the lower display into the surrounding materials when the display is inactive. It wakes into a fully reconfigurable surface on the approach of a user’s hand
  • One Watt Display delivers enhanced perceptual quality of displays with dramatic power savings
  • Active Privacy limits driver distractions from passenger cockpit content, is compatible for system-level approaches for managing content and is scalable to any size, aspect ratio or resolution
  • TrueColor Image Enhancement dynamically adjusts screen images to improve image quality, overcoming brightness and glare to improve the legibility of safety information
  • SmartCore cockpit platform architecture represents a shift in electric vehicle architecture to a computing platform, with applications from entry-level to high-end cockpit design with multiple silicon choices
  • SmartCore Gen 4 cockpit comes with driver and surround view monitoring for increased safety, adaptive and personalized user interface, multi-display entertainment and gaming, AI based voice assistant, augmented reality navigation and many more compelling features
  • AllGo Connected Services offer a suite of cloud based software services including over the air update, subscription management and Automotive App Store

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 28 users

Damo4

Regular
View attachment 27927

Visteon Unveils Complete Digital Cockpit Solutions at CES​

Technologies provide safer, convenient, immersive in-vehicle experience.​

aftermarketNews Staff

By aftermarketNews Staff
January 9, 2023
VISTEON-CES-1000x500.jpg

Visteon will showcase a range of digital cockpit technologies during CES that enable automakers to create safer, connected and more convenient driving experiences.

Related Articles​

As automobiles continue their evolution towards electrified, connected, software-defined vehicles, Visteon has continued to align its technologies to those trends particularly with digital cockpit technologies. As part of this alignment, Visteon has sought to create complete cockpit solutions by utilizing latest silicon technologies, integration of vision features, enabling the digitization of the automobile.
“Vehicles and mobility are rapidly changing, and Visteon is developing the technology that will allow automakers to create exciting and compelling in-vehicle experience,” said Sachin Lawande, president and CEO, Visteon. “Visteon’s award-winning cockpit technologies are developed holistically, enabling automakers to provide comprehensive set of differentiated features while accelerating time to market.”
This method of holistic development of all of Visteon’s technologies – high-performance display solutions, high-performance cockpit electronics and connected services – enable turnkey solutions for all mass markets and premium vehicles.
Visteon’s display solutions create an immersive user experience, incorporating consumer technologies, active privacy and sunlight readability, all while drawing very low power. These features come to life in two Visteon digital cockpit platforms, the Lightscape Panorama Display and the Command & Control Display, which each captured a 2023 CES Innovation Award.
Visteon’s digital cockpit solutions on display during CES include:
  • Lightscape Panorama Display is an advanced pillar-to-pillar, multi-display which includes numerous Visteon technology solutions that enable superior image quality and interaction
  • Command & Control Display is a driver-centric, technology-forward dash display that blends the lower display into the surrounding materials when the display is inactive. It wakes into a fully reconfigurable surface on the approach of a user’s hand
  • One Watt Display delivers enhanced perceptual quality of displays with dramatic power savings
  • Active Privacy limits driver distractions from passenger cockpit content, is compatible for system-level approaches for managing content and is scalable to any size, aspect ratio or resolution
  • TrueColor Image Enhancement dynamically adjusts screen images to improve image quality, overcoming brightness and glare to improve the legibility of safety information
  • SmartCore cockpit platform architecture represents a shift in electric vehicle architecture to a computing platform, with applications from entry-level to high-end cockpit design with multiple silicon choices
  • SmartCore Gen 4 cockpit comes with driver and surround view monitoring for increased safety, adaptive and personalized user interface, multi-display entertainment and gaming, AI based voice assistant, augmented reality navigation and many more compelling features
  • AllGo Connected Services offer a suite of cloud based software services including over the air update, subscription management and Automotive App Store

• "SmartCore Gen 4 cockpit comes with driver and surround view monitoring for increased safety, adaptive and personalized user interface, multi-display entertainment and gaming, AI based voice assistant, augmented reality navigation and many more compelling features"

Not sure if it has already been discussed/documented, but is there anything regarding either Prophesee Metavision, or Valeo's Lidar paired with Augmented reality?

I imagine that sort of tech, especially the Event Based Sensor from Prophesee, would allow for amazingly fast identification and then tracking of things like signs and trees and pedestrians etc, that if the HUD was using Augmented reality could be extremely interesting.

Another thought is some theme park rides, use a combination of projectors and screens and real life objects to run a version of augmented reality.
I'm guessing the speed of these sensors mean that could use VR headset's that could create really responsive images.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Flenton

Regular
Been a little confused reading these forums lately and would love to know what I am seeing wrong.
I thought that we have enough money to keep going without the LDA agreement therefore assume something fairly big on the way in terms of revenue or why not wait 6 months when I assume revenue should speak for itself and the share price would be a lot higher.
People talking of little revenue compared to the type of chatter before previous quarters surprises me. Is this to lower expectations therefore revenue like last quarter is less of a talking point or to emphasise the increase if we (🤞🤞🤞) turn a profit?
If nothing substantial comes out before the LDA thing finishes in a couple of months would a serious question to be asking the CEO come AGM time be why the trigger was pulled early?
Happy to discuss in private.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Been a little confused reading these forums lately and would love to know what I am seeing wrong.
I thought that we have enough money to keep going without the LDA agreement therefore assume something fairly big on the way in terms of revenue or why not wait 6 months when I assume revenue should speak for itself and the share price would be a lot higher.
People talking of little revenue compared to the type of chatter before previous quarters surprises me. Is this to lower expectations therefore revenue like last quarter is less of a talking point or to emphasise the increase if we (🤞🤞🤞) turn a profit?
If nothing substantial comes out before the LDA thing finishes in a couple of months would a serious question to be asking the CEO come AGM time be why the trigger was pulled early?
Happy to discuss in private.
Best to send an email to company and ask.

Reactions: 10 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
The more, the merrier!

Check out what Sachin Lawande (CEO Visteon) had to say in October 2022 about what we can expect from some of Visteon's products in the cockpit that are under development.

View attachment 27922

Nice find Bravo :)

Do you have a link to this quote

Since "voice interaction" is such a tremendous part of the focus, it's quite a stroke of luck for us that the BrainChip/Mercedes partnership demonstrated via the "Hey Mercedes” voice control system in the Vision EQXX that our technology is five to ten times more efficient than conventional voice control technology

Thanks

Reactions: 15 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Is this to lower expectations therefore revenue like last quarter is less of a talking point or to emphasise the increase if we (🤞🤞🤞) turn a profit?

Or maybe................................ ............ ............ ............ ............ ............ neither?

Reactions: 3 users

Bravo

Nice find Bravo :)

Do you have a link to this quote

Since "voice interaction" is such a tremendous part of the focus, it's quite a stroke of luck for us that the BrainChip/Mercedes partnership demonstrated via the "Hey Mercedes” voice control system in the Vision EQXX that our technology is five to ten times more efficient than conventional voice control technology

Thanks

Hi @TechGirl, that was actually a quote by "yours truly" (he-he-he!), but I can see how that looks like I was quoting Sachin, so I've edited my post to avoid any confusion.

But, by all means feel free to quote me if you wish.😝

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom