BRN Discussion Ongoing

MDhere

Regular
You know while i was absent I never once swayed in my belief of Brainchip.
Now I'm back ive not swayed in my same belief .
A wise man once said the answer lies in it's promise. So my abence is well worrh that vacation that i managed to have during this gap period. But this time last year my granddaughter was being born in London and my sister said to me bloody hell don't leave London bevause yr absence is skyrocketing the Brainchip sp. i remember her statement as i was always over 10 hours behimd the times of the 2.43 to memory sp and i was like ok but if i sell my shares i might stay in this cold country lol i didn't sell. maybe i should head to bahamas in a few days!? 🤣

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

TECH

Regular
Good evening, nice to see a variety of opinions to my question.

Interesting to note, no one suggested that we are the ones to benefit, to buy at such a cheap price, but I was angling at LDA Capital
getting to pick up 30,000,000 shares based on 91.5% of the VWAP over the previous 3 months, as in, up until March/April 2023.

They have helped us financially, I get it, but they have made a filthy amount of money in providing that support, yes that's business, but greed is still greed.

If my bone issue improves by May, I hope to meet many of you personally at the AGM, whether it's held in Sydney or Perth.

We are ALL equal, no matter how many shares you currently hold.

Cheers for now.... Chris ;)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 43 users

FJ-215

Regular
Been catching up on the last few days posts. While I give BRN my blessing in only going up and up, I’m trying to perform a miracle and get the share price climbing asap by end of Jan 23.
In the meantime, surely FF can forgive all those that upset him and can join us back on TSE with his great daily posts.
No need for a miracle.

And I should know, I use to own one.......absolute shit. Thankfully I retired from that.

What is required is a clear path to revenue in an achievable and believable time frame that the market (ie future investors) can understand.

Is that so hard???

We have made a call on LDA so good news should not be far away. Tape out of Akida 2.0 will mean a great deal to rusted on investors but nothing to the market at large.

We need signed contracts with $$$ attached to move the needle.

Pretty simple, basic mathematics, no religion required.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 22 users

Interesting to note, no one suggested that we are the ones to benefit, to buy at such a cheap price, but I was angling at LDA Capital
getting to pick up 30,000,000 shares based on 91.5% of the VWAP over the previous 3 months, as in, up until March/April 2023.

They have helped us financially, I get it, but they have made a filthy amount of money in providing that support, yes that's business, but greed is still greed.

If my bone issue improves by May, I hope to meet many of you personally at the AGM, whether it's held in Sydney or Perth.

Hopefully these days of what I like to call rattling the of can and selling part of your soul will be over with soon and BRN will be self sufficient from the humongous revenue we will be receiving in the next couple of years.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

FJ-215

Regular

G'day Tech,

I am a fan of this model of raising cash because the old model is totally shit. Do LDA make an obscene profit, you bet.

But.......they only get an 8.5% commission on selling our shares at the VWAP.......they make their money on the volatility that comes with the mayhem our share price can produce when we go plaid (That's for u know who ;))

Has anyone bothered to run the numbers on this call??????

I have and I think we are in for some good news!!!

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 16 users

JK200SX

Regular
  • Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

FJ-215

Regular
Hopefully these days of what I like to call rattling the of can and selling part of your soul will be over with soon and BRN will be self sufficient from the humongous revenue we will be receiving in the next couple of years.
When we rattled the can last time, what price did we achieve??

Food for thought

Reactions: 2 users

McHale

Regular
No doubt he would.

Alas, like many, I think he grew tired of the misleading shitposts and boring sermons.
As I recall it wiltzy, ulux had been running some anti social outbursts here, and he was given a heavy serve by a well known poster and has not been back on court since.

• Fire
  • Love

FJ-215

Regular
As I recall it wiltzy, ulux had been running some anti social outbursts here, and he was given a heavy serve by a well known poster and has not been back on court since.
Yep, run out of town.

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users
When we rattled the can last time, what price did we achieve??

Food for thought
Well I look forward to the days of being self sufficient, short term price movements not really my focus, long-term sustainability is my prize. I gather you have the same goal.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
Yep, run out of town.
I miss his research, and another thing, a man who sticks to his word. Unlike myself when I spat the dummy a while back and waved my goodbye to the forum. Yet here I am still shitposting for everyone's pleasure 🤔🤣

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I’ve probably missed this previously but this nViso general company presentation from December has some good info in it. Here’s a couple of slides. Neuromorphic module available this year at quite a large price variation. What percentage would Brainchip get I wonder?

View attachment 27860 View attachment 27861
Great point as usual @TopCat! Neuromorphic module available 2023.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

FJ-215

Regular
Well I look forward to the days of being self sufficient, short term price movements not really my focus, long-term sustainability is my prize. I gather you have the same goal.
Hi Rise,

Short term price movements not a focus???

That means your investment cannot show the market how they are going to make money. No MONEY, no return on investment =

NO NEW INVESTMENT DOLLARS.

Microsoft just invested $10 Billion dollars in the potential future of ChatGBT.

Where is our love????

And yes, I am holding for the long term. Need to see some progress on contracts or we will be stuck in a cycle of never ending Cap raises.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
Hi Rise,

That means your investment cannot show the market how they are going to make money. No MONEY, no return on investment =

Where is our love????

And yes, I am holding for the long term. Need to see some progress on contracts or we will be stuck in a cycle of never ending Cap raises.
I love you dude ♥️

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

McHale

Regular
I miss his research, and another thing, a man who sticks to his word. Unlike myself when I spat the dummy a while back and waved my goodbye to the forum. Yet here I am still shitposting for everyone's pleasure 🤔🤣
One of the longest long term posters over at HC and here, his research was some of the best - here or...... there, at times prescient.

Unfortunate we no longer get to read his thinking.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users
Hi Rise,

Where is our love????

Yeah I definitely hear ya mate, no arguments there. Those seeds the company has planted are growing as is our impatience also 😂

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

FJ-215

Regular
I love you dude ♥️
Cheers Rise, I wish I loved me too.

Sometimes I don't.

I don't invest for me, I invest for the one's I love.

Generational wealth????

One can only hope.

Very good chance with BRN.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users
Cheers Rise, I wish I loved me too.

Sometimes I don't.

I don't invest for me, I invest for the one's I love.

Generational wealth????

One can only hope.

Very good chance with BRN.
Yes I frequently enjoy a bit self loathing myself but not too much though as that can be a hard trench to climb out of.
Can't think of another stock that has all the steps in place to create generational wealth like BRN has.
And bless you mate for having the foresight and fortitude and dedication to strive and do what's needed to set your loved ones up for life.

Just spotted my dream home if I did not have commitments where I currently am I would sell a couple of my properties and buy that right now.
Video at bottom of page.

saltwater aquarium cleaned by a diver😂

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users

McHale

Regular
Hi Rise,

Where is our love????

Here I was, thinking that the price was not important, not really, I fully agree with you (and more) progress is needed.

We know there is plenty going on, but without contracts or income, the buzzards are circling and having a field day, their objective is to make money fast, at present BRN is easy pickings, most unfortunately.

• Fire

Baneino

Regular
I would like to pass on a thought and hope that it can help one or the other. If we look at the big tech companies like Microsoft, Qualcomm, Nvidia or Intel, they all have one thing in common. It took on average 8-20 years until the prices exploded.
Of course, that is not necessarily the case here. But if you look at these statistics, it might calm your nerves. And just like here, you saw initial prices of 1-3 DM ($) there. Prices that went up and down. But the years of growth came and rose around an example to call with Microsoft of converted 1,50€ on 300€ in 20 years.
Greetings from Hanover

Screenshot (6).png
Screenshot (8).png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users
Top Bottom