BRN Discussion Ongoing

Foxdog

Regular
Good Evening Chippers,

What a completely back to front day.

Like a rustical.... ( although highly informed / educated ) due to all the generous contributors here, today one switched off , though still looking at the stupidity which played out.

Spent the last couple hours enjoying the company & several sherberts, with a pair of H.N.W individuals endulging them with the merits of BRN.

Think thay are hooked , & rightly so.

All contributors here are welcome , especially those that dig deep & then generously share for all .

Sounds strange , personally lost a solid six figure $ today , yet feel extatic.... extra $15,000,000 Au minimum in the kitty, shan't go into the math , but great day .

ARM , INTEL & SI FIVE...

Fooook me..we have arrived Chippers... nevermind all the others...

All we need now , or not , would be for a hairy coconut company to sign on.

PATIENCE IS A VERTUE.

* music for the soul...

ARMINA - Radio Intense Museum of Architecture, Armnia. Wroclaw ( Progressive House & Melodic Techno Mix).
43:58

*If a savvy individual could post link , would be fabulous.

Regards,
Esq.
15 mil?😳 F'me, that's big time Esq, I'm super small fry compared to that!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
Mate I have a substantial holding and I really, really want Brainchip to do well.

You can't tell me you are happy with where our share price closed at today given less than 12 months ago we were above $2. People are allowed to vent their frustration and shouldn't be berated for doing so.

let it go GIF
download.jpeg-92.jpg

download.jpeg-93.jpg

Ok the twin towers couldnt beat the hulkster and macho, but they should be ok rolling elsa....

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
Congratulations mate and glad you have emerged from the shadows. I hope you stay emerged and look forward to you contributing further here.
I'll get the subscription sorted tomorrow for you.
Brought a big smile to my face.
Did it take you long to find?
Big time...
Fucken huuuge time. Im not even a bait on his hook....

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Evening Chippers,

Completely non related...

Chicago Futures Exchange, where every commodity in the world is traded.

This lass has got the vibe....& gives a great overview of Chicago.

Great set.

Korolova - Live @ Chicago, USA, 4c / Melodic Techno & Progressive House Mix. 2021
*Something a little special 44:06 onwards - most historic phone call - Houston- . Snippet.

* Diogenese, some time ago I looked into carrots on the Chicago Futures market , as one dose, knocked my for six.
Even had purple ones , to funny 😁.

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Lads, ladies he's talking about LDA re:15 mill 🤣

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
Screenshot_20230110-222806-040.png

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Foxdog

Regular
We'll after that and FF's tongue lashing I believe I have earned the OGRE award for this evening and richly deserved if I may say so myself 😂

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
I'm pretty pissed 🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺 you should be ashamed of yourself 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Pmel

Regular
Mate I have a substantial holding and I really, really want Brainchip to do well.

You can't tell me you are happy with where our share price closed at today given less than 12 months ago we were above $2. People are allowed to vent their frustration and shouldn't be berated for doing so.

let it go GIF
Spot on .

• Fire

TECH

Regular
Tech ..........Just maybe with the Co making the call this early in the year, is it possible, that they might just want to catch us s/holders / investors all off guard in doing the un-thinkable .......... could a Co acquisition during the year be potentially possible or even an early build up to Nasdaq' listing ...especially given the fact that the Co imo still has significant amount of funds in the kitty !!!!!!

Very creative thinking, but you can forget about a Nasdaq listing, we have ticked off more boxes, that is, more females on the Board (for example) but our revenue cancels everything out at the present moment in time...a Nasdaq listing has been previously discussed by the Board, I was a fly on the wall at the time :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, but we have much more important things on our agenda at present, namely, signing more IP contracts and having a successful tape-out at TSMC.

With our 4th quarter 4c due out in around 14 business days, and an update (hopefully) for Sean, his podcast on Thursday 12th 7am (Western) 10am (Eastern) well there's plenty coming up, and who knows, maybe an announcement with some strawberries & cream just for good measure.

We are ALL winners for buying and supporting a great developing company, "do you feel lucky punk, well, do you" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tech 🤑

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 41 users
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Must be.
Not my style of music, but I watched it anyway..
A bit too mellow for me I'd prefer a bit of DJ Angerfist.

@DingoBorat will probably have a heart attack listening to it.😂 just sit back and turn it to just under max volume and chill.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire

cassip

Regular
Sapeon does not use spikes. They use CNN:

US11475100B2 Device and method for convolution operation

View attachment 26642

[0006] However, in processes of recognizing the information included in the target data for recognition by using the convolution neural network techniques, the convolution operation consisting of a combination of multiplication and addition is performed a plurality of times. The convolution operation that requires a large amount of calculations repetitively performed may be obstacles to data recognition through the convolution neural network techniques. Particularly, in fields of image data recognition in which speedy calculation is important, such as the self-driving described above, time spent for the convolution operation may be a large problem.

a convolution operation method. The method comprises, extracting, from a feature data with a M×N matrix (M and N are a natural number), a plurality of separate sub-matrices which have identical dimensions to a convolution kernel with a K×L matrix (K is a natural number equal to or smaller than M, and L is a natural number equal to or smaller than N); generating a first vector which includes elements of at least one of the sub-matrices as elements of the first vector, and a second vector which includes elements of the convolution kernel as elements of the second vector; extracting, from the first vector, a partial vector including all elements of the sub-matrix, for each of the sub-matrices; and deriving a result of a convolution operation by multiplying between each element of the partial vector corresponding to each of the sub-matrices and each element at a corresponding position in the second vector, and by adding results of the multiplication.
Thank you for having a look at it, @Diogenese.
Regards
Cassip

Xhosa12345

Regular
Yup sorrry misread
But to lose 6 figure is 100k ish for the 6% ish
So still 1.5mill ish
Only out by a factor of ten......lol
But apologies
Im still not even a bait
Not even a master of one.....

• Fire
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Yup sorrry misread
But to lose 6 figure is 100k ish for the 6% ish
So still 1.5mill ish
Only out by a factor of ten......lol
But apologies
Im still not even a bait
Not even a master of one.....
That's probably just ashtray change to Esq. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

robsmark

Regular
Tech ..........Just maybe with the Co making the call this early in the year, is it possible, that they might just want to catch us s/holders / investors all off guard in doing the un-thinkable .......... could a Co acquisition during the year be potentially possible or even an early build up to Nasdaq' listing ...especially given the fact that the Co imo still has significant amount of funds in the kitty !!!!!!
A Nasdaq listing would be a death sentence at our size, genuinely the last announcement I want to see. We could hit multiple times our current MC on the ASX if we can demonstrate some sales.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

charles2

Regular
Big money streaming to AI

Will neuromorphic be next?

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users
Big money streaming to AI

Will neuromorphic be next?

All roads lead to Rome, (Neuromorphic)
Not sure if you scour the sbir listings but a great number of neuromorphic tenders programs mainly military. It's going to be a big part of future wars imo.
War is screwed but can't keep the eye's closed.

charles2

Regular
Imagine the mischief that this could lead to

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom