BRN Discussion Ongoing

I have read a few posts here today stating it was a rubbish day. I would have to argue otherwise. The market is stupid sometimes (often?) and today was just another example of that.

Today's LDA announcement can only been seen as a positive in my eyes for all the reasons already stated. More to the point this was not something that should have come as a surprise to any well researched investor. Couple this with tomorrow's upcoming podcast, which has some huge potential behind it and I cant see how you could call today anything other than positive. For me if the belief is strong then I can disconnect to the short term SP movements. And today's announcements only lead to strengthen my belief.

If its any comfort. I had another order in today, all day towards the top of the 0.665 buys which didnt get filled so by my luck we can almost guarantee the SP will bolt tomorrow if for nothing else but to remind me of the opertunity missed and to stop being a tight arse...

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
less than 12 months ago we were above $2

Really......... ? Common, motley fool readership doesn't reside here. Who are you pandering to?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
Ok everybody causing a ruckus out of the pool!
Please make your way in an orderly fashion back to the other pool which has not been cleaned since opening to the public.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
D

Deleted member 118

What have I missed today

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

JK200SX

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Sam

Nothing changes if nothing changes
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
Totally unrelated as are most of my posts 😐
Was going to post an article which would be on topic but then read something within article that made me decide against it.

The whole inclusive thing🤯
Let's be inclusive yet let's divide ourselves into separate labels.
Cheerio off for a couple of beers.🤣
Don't get me started!
angry big bang GIF by CraveTV

That stuff drives me mental.

Need a beer now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
Good Evening Chippers,

What a completely back to front day.

Like a rustical.... ( although highly informed / educated ) due to all the generous contributors here, today one switched off , though still looking at the stupidity which played out.

Spent the last couple hours enjoying the company & several sherberts, with a pair of H.N.W individuals endulging them with the merits of BRN.

Think thay are hooked , & rightly so.

All contributors here are welcome , especially those that dig deep & then generously share for all .

Sounds strange , personally lost a solid six figure $ today , yet feel extatic.... extra $15,000,000 Au minimum in the kitty, shan't go into the math , but great day .

ARM , INTEL & SI FIVE...

Fooook me..we have arrived Chippers... nevermind all the others...

All we need now , or not , would be for a hairy coconut company to sign on.

PATIENCE IS A VERTUE.

* music for the soul...

ARMINA - Radio Intense Museum of Architecture, Armnia. Wroclaw ( Progressive House & Melodic Techno Mix).
43:58

*If a savvy individual could post link , would be fabulous.

Regards,
Esq.
Is this the one??

• Fire
  • Love

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
I think CHATGPT has been reading my one percent posts in conjunction with Cathy Woods assessment of the multi trillion dollar Ai industry.😂🤣🪁🪁🪁😇🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🤡🤡🤡🪁🪁🪁🪁
Hey mate, I see you may have got some ex clients on board as well.🤣
1%.jpg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Mt09

Regular
Both are ex HP worked there at the same time.
Jean-luc Sean
Jean-Luc Chatelaine LinkedIn.

As I mentioned in this podcast, I strongly believe that a neuromorphic approach to AI acceleration will be transformative especially in embedded environments where low power consumption is a must have such as swarm devices, space faring hardware, healthcare implants etc..

Attachments

• B79A9087-32FE-4444-8852-1A7FB59472EB.png
    B79A9087-32FE-4444-8852-1A7FB59472EB.png
    829.2 KB · Views: 129
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 53 users

Lex555

Regular
The only times I get pissed off with the SP is when it rises suddenly (like the rise before CES) and I don't sell all of my shares before the subsequent, and so far inevitable drop with the intention of buying back in at the lower price. This was particularly the case with the rise to $2.34 after the as Merc announcement. Imagine selling all at $2.34 and buying back in with the proceeds at .59. What an immense difference that would make to a portfolio. Of course this could have been done over and over again. But there's the fear of missing out on that one time when the SP doesn't retreat and goes ballistic.

Hopefully one day the rerate will eclipse all of the missed trading opportunities 🤞
Life isn’t about what if’s, it’s a game of probability where we make calculated bets with limited information. If you want to go down the what if path (I know we all do including me) we all should have sold at $2.30, gone down to the race track and put all that money on the winner for the next 10x races, each time reinvesting our winnings. We’d all have $100m plus easy, with only just a little hindsight needed but alas this isn’t a strategy.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users
Mate I have a substantial holding and I really, really want Brainchip to do well.

You can't tell me you are happy with where our share price closed at today given less than 12 months ago we were above $2. People are allowed to vent their frustration and shouldn't be berated for doing so.

let it go GIF
Yeah but are you unhappy with the company or yourself for not selling out at 2.30 and as you know hindsight is a wonderful thing.

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users
I’m excited by this new Podcast.

I’ve been reviewing Accenture’s web page and they are a MASSIVE company.

Just look at their partners page for starters: https://www.accenture.com/au-en/services/technology/ecosystem

I can’t see any reason why anyone from Accenture would talk to a small Australian start up unless they saw value in doing so. Regardless of the friendship between Sean and Jean-Luc Chatelain. Sean was hired because of his many years in the industry, experience and Rolodex of connections from SVEN. He’s going to know a lot within that circle. Being a Fortune 500 company why wouldn’t our CEO get involved. I can’t wait to hear from him!

Accenture provides AI services so they would be very interested in Brainchip and how Brainchip can benefit them and their customers.
I think it‘s a given Accenture will be using their vast resources to try and get a competitive advantage over their competition and that bodes very well for us!

1673346565144.png

I couldn’t believe all the disparaging talk about RT today. Who do we think is delivering with all of these great partnerships: Easter Bunny?

RT is very experienced and IP sales is his area of expertise!

Not being in the IP contract field I can only imagine how intricate the negotiations would be. Of course every company will be trying to get Akida for as little as possible and RT has to negotiate a deal acceptable for both parties. As a start up haggling with some of the larger corporations I imagine it has been very difficult for him, introducing a new, initially untested product with science fiction qualities. Luckily once he can convince them of the products capabilities it can speak for itself but I’m sure it’s not been easy!

I’m not a fan of the super-hero question either. But I get RT wants to be fun, approachable, humble and trustworthy. Everyone has a super-hero of some description so the question is a great leveller and even though it’s at the end of his talk it gives them an opportunity to have a not so serious laugh at themselves and if they’re smart to Segway or link their super-hero into their product or brand!

Like most things in life trust and relationships are important so I hope RT stays in his position for as long as he wants so when a large corporation rings Brainchip (24/7) they get a known and trusted voice. I also hope they keep employing more sales staff because that’s the only way we are going to make sales; with sales staff! To be looking for two positions in Japan is again very exciting. There’s obviously growing interest in that region so we need to capitalise on it!

The daily SP fluctiations are of little interest to me. I could be wrong but I’m sure I can see a finish line in several years time when Brainchips business is mature, ubiquitous and the SP is many multiples of what it is now. I’m enjoying watching the business grow regardless of the SP.
When I say finish line; that for me is when I can sell enough to retire on…. and watch the rest grow and live off the dividends. I think this company could keep growing for at least the next decade. I will only sell my shares if I see something wrong with the fundamentals of the company: not the SP!

I appreciate the SP may be of interest to others if you have a short term outlook, so I get why that could be stressful if you have a deadline. Of course I would love a breakout vertical price jump which would then stabilise. We all know by now that will only happen when consistent revenue kicks in; and I’m very confident that it will. And it will come in from multiple sources. It’ll be like the banker in Monopoly collecting the cash every time a player (company) lands on Mayfair loaded with hotels! It will just take time. I’m very comfortable watching this exciting company grow.

Be kind, and enjoy this exciting ride, I am!

:)

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 103 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
I’m excited by this new Podcast.

I’ve been reviewing Accenture’s web page and they are a MASSIVE company.

Just look at their partners page for starters: https://www.accenture.com/au-en/services/technology/ecosystem

I can’t see any reason why anyone from Accenture would talk to a small Australian start up unless they saw value in doing so. Regardless of the friendship between Sean and Jean-Luc Chatelain. Sean was hired because of his many years in the industry, experience and Rolodex of connections from SVEN. He’s going to know a lot within that circle. Being a Fortune 500 company why wouldn’t our CEO get involved. I can’t wait to hear from him!

Accenture provides AI services so they would be very interested in Brainchip and how Brainchip can benefit them and their customers.
I think it‘s a given Accenture will be using their vast resources to try and get a competitive advantage over their competition and that bodes very well for us!

View attachment 26698

I couldn’t believe all the disparaging talk about RT today. Who do we think is delivering with all of these great partnerships: Easter Bunny?

RT is very experienced and IP sales is his area of expertise!

Not being in the IP contract field I can only imagine how intricate the negotiations would be. Of course every company will be trying to get Akida for as little as possible and RT has to negotiate a deal acceptable for both parties. As a start up haggling with some of the larger corporations I imagine it has been very difficult for him, introducing a new, initially untested product with science fiction qualities. Luckily once he can convince them of the products capabilities it can speak for itself but I’m sure it’s not been easy!

I’m not a fan of the super-hero question either. But I get RT wants to be fun, approachable, humble and trustworthy. Everyone has a super-hero of some description so the question is a great leveller and even though it’s at the end of his talk it gives them an opportunity to have a not so serious laugh at themselves and if they’re smart to Segway or link their super-hero into their product or brand!

Like most things in life trust and relationships are important so I hope RT stays in his position for as long as he wants so when a large corporation rings Brainchip (24/7) they get a known and trusted voice. I also hope they keep employing more sales staff because that’s the only way we are going to make sales; with sales staff! To be looking for two positions in Japan is again very exciting. There’s obviously growing interest in that region so we need to capitalise on it!

The daily SP fluctiations are of little interest to me. I could be wrong but I’m sure I can see a finish line in several years time when Brainchips business is mature, ubiquitous and the SP is many multiples of what it is now. I’m enjoying watching the business grow regardless of the SP.
When I say finish line; that for me is when I can sell enough to retire on…. and watch the rest grow and live off the dividends. I think this company could keep growing for at least the next decade. I will only sell my shares if I see something wrong with the fundamentals of the company: not the SP!

I appreciate the SP may be of interest to others if you have a short term outlook, so I get why that could be stressful if you have a deadline. Of course I would love a breakout vertical price jump which would then stabilise. We all know by now that will only happen when consistent revenue kicks in; and I’m very confident that it will. And it will come in from multiple sources. It’ll be like the banker in Monopoly collecting the cash every time a player (company) goes past go! It will just take time. I’m very comfortable watching this exciting company grow.

Be kind, and enjoy this exciting ride, I am!

:)
Brilliant post , a true Stable Genius

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users
Jean-Luc Chatelaine LinkedIn.

As I mentioned in this podcast, I strongly believe that a neuromorphic approach to AI acceleration will be transformative especially in embedded environments where low power consumption is a must have such as swarm devices, space faring hardware, healthcare implants etc..
What a brilliant post to finish today with rather than lamenting for no logical reason a share price from a year ago when people in Europe are freezing in their homes, violent revolutions are being fostered in Brazil, Ukrainian civilians are being bombed and deprived of basic services and secure food supplies, millions are starving in Africa, hundreds of millions of people in less privileged circumstances are still suffering life threatening Covid infections without hope of adequate medical intervention, ordinary Russian people are having their futures and hopes stolen before we think about those with some of the worst types of disease and traumatic injuries simply trying to survive.

You know I can go on as there are so many other things worse than the BRNASX share price a year ago.

Great pick up @Mt09 so great to see after todays events.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users

macro

Ok slackers upping it up to two months free subscription for the first poster to provide the link to where Lou stated this.
Open to all here now not just non subscribers.

Louis Di Nardo speaks to The Capital Network’s Lelde Smits. Sep 2, 2020

9.41min “and frankly we don’t need China right now”

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Louis Di Nardo speaks to The Capital Network’s Lelde Smits. Sep 2, 2020

9.41min “and frankly we don’t need China right now”

Congratulations mate and glad you have emerged from the shadows. I hope you stay emerged and look forward to you contributing further here.
I'll get the subscription sorted tomorrow for you.
Brought a big smile to my face.
Did it take you long to find?

• Love
  • Fire
Top Bottom