BRN Discussion Ongoing

Rise, just venting mate. Very frustrated, very disappointed. I, like many, would like to hear something, ANYTHING, from the co, on the ASX.
glta
Fair enough mate, you obviously still hold because you have great confidence that this is going to pay off handsomely at some point and I assume as like me you think that point is not too far away. I'm not well versed in what the logistics are for groundbreaking tech to be validated and the secrecy that comes with that but I understand or should say I have learnt it's a cutthroat industry were one decent screw up can cost the game. Back to the validation pretty sure we're set there, insert the coys that have popped their heads up regarding Akida. I could babble on and on mate. But I know you get the picture. Roughly 5 months ago 😂 I was getting so fricken frustrated/impatient only because imo we are closer than ever before to begin that next chapter of BRN success.
Me just rambling after a few beers. Apologies if it's jibberish .
We've held for this long mate it's coming.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Mt09

Regular
I think Sean is doing the podcast because he and Jean are related, possibly first cousins or something like that. At the very least they are friends, real close friends and if not, they are acquaintances according to the six degrees of separation.
Both are ex HP worked there at the same time.
Jean-luc Sean

Attachments

• 5768D5BC-12E5-4AA6-83A5-B703EB9DDFEC.png
    5768D5BC-12E5-4AA6-83A5-B703EB9DDFEC.png
    237.4 KB · Views: 101
  • 58C81441-C620-4BF2-A935-E6A5FE9A34B4.png
    58C81441-C620-4BF2-A935-E6A5FE9A34B4.png
    198.9 KB · Views: 100
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 47 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
What Mr Wilzy says goes everyone. Stop disobeying him!

Wilzy, you were either a bully at school or you were the subject of bullying. Get over yourself.

Being tired of stupid, manipulative, baseless, boring, comments doesn't make me a bully. It's pretty clear others here aren't very tolerant of it either. Would make anyone wonder why you are so tolerant of it... consistently, I might add. That might be a difficult dot join for @Sam and @DK6161, but for others it is obvious. Re-evaluate yourself.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
What the hell is this at CES?

Oh it recycles human gases and stores the energy in your Tesla wall battery.

According to energy density data, hydrogen has an energy density of 2.8 watt-hours per litre, and methane 10.5 watt-hours per litre. Therefore, with the average fart being around 90mL, this means the average human fart contains around 0.11025 watt-hours of potential energy.

Its called the Poover 4000.

I made all that up but those nobby things look like power jets, brave to sit on that.

View attachment 26684
Looks like a toilet version of an electric chair. Once again I'd have to hold it in or find a secluded side street.
A man or woman should not be afraid to use a toilet 🤣

• Haha

Foxdog

Regular
The only times I get pissed off with the SP is when it rises suddenly (like the rise before CES) and I don't sell all of my shares before the subsequent, and so far inevitable drop with the intention of buying back in at the lower price. This was particularly the case with the rise to $2.34 after the as Merc announcement. Imagine selling all at $2.34 and buying back in with the proceeds at .59. What an immense difference that would make to a portfolio. Of course this could have been done over and over again. But there's the fear of missing out on that one time when the SP doesn't retreat and goes ballistic.

Hopefully one day the rerate will eclipse all of the missed trading opportunities 🤞

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
ChatGPT is either the world's greatest espionage agent (007), or the world's greatest liar ( Walter Mitty Richard Nixon Donald Trump Pinocchio [insert name here]).
I have come to the conclusion that chat GPT is mostly a very intelligent liar. I have asked enough direct questions with bogus answers. It is unfortunate because It has told me a lot of “insider information”that I wish was true… but when asked about things like tell me about the partnership between Brainchip and Arm it told me they have no direct connections but both have a connection with Nvidia. I also asked a question about by island I grew up on as a child in Norway and it gave me half truths and false information.. but it presented it as facts

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Sam

Nothing changes if nothing changes
What Mr Wilzy says goes everyone. Stop disobeying him!

Wilzy, you were either a bully at school or you were the subject of bullying. Get over yourself.
Agreed, sounds like small man syndrome to me

• Love
Ok do I have to set up a thread in the lounge where people can trade insults and virtual fisticuffs.? 💪 Or do I have to post the black eyed peas song "where is the love" again?🍺

• Haha

wilzy123

Founding Member
Ok do I have to set up a thread in the lounge where people can trade insults and virtual fisticuffs.? 💪 Or do I have to post the black eyed peas song "where is the love" again?🍺

No, just encourage them to take their dumb back to the crapper.

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users
Can we pull back on ChatGPT please,
most of its responses are unfounded, unverifiable and based on forum chatter.

Except for the following,

View attachment 26682
I think CHATGPT has been reading my one percent posts in conjunction with Cathy Woods assessment of the multi trillion dollar Ai industry.😂🤣🪁🪁🪁😇🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🤡🤡🤡🪁🪁🪁🪁

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users
Ok everybody causing a ruckus out of the pool!
Please make your way in an orderly fashion back to the other pool which has not been cleaned since opening to the public.

• Love
  • Haha

VictorG

I think you're right FF.
Once my heart beat returns to normal I'll ask for the 2024 projections

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Xray1

Regular
I would agree with you @White Horse. What would be the use of drawing funds if you wouldn't forsee the need. Expectations of Akida 2 and 'explosive sales' are filling my heart with excited anticipation.

The Accenture podcast will be exciting too, but I am HOPING that a future podcast might be with

Once again over the years, going back maybe 5, there was chatter between Accenture and Brainchip, but it was always just
a dot or two, nothing to see.

As you can see, the big names are starting to feel at total ease in our presence, and I wonder why that is?

Proof of concept has well and truly been ticked off, AKD 1000 and now AKD 2000 about to be taped out at TSMC, just remember
taping-out requires a whole new level of patience, but Sean has honoured his word/s at the AGM, the AKD 2000 Reference Chip is 100%
about to start its next phase, Anil must be elated.

Peter and Anil......what a duo!!!!

Regarding today's announcement, I was in the camp thinking that, we wouldn't make a call this early in the year, not with 12 months
to play out yet, and having to issue more shares as the current price is so low and rather unstable...BUT it suggests that something
is expected over the next 3 months, how big, I don't know, I'll have a punt and say rather huge.

Despite the share price being maneuvered around, it's a great opportunity for the ones who have access to more funds to pounce
and fill your boots, lucky you!

Cheers Tech (y);)
Tech ..........Just maybe with the Co making the call this early in the year, is it possible, that they might just want to catch us s/holders / investors all off guard in doing the un-thinkable .......... could a Co acquisition during the year be potentially possible or even an early build up to Nasdaq' listing ...especially given the fact that the Co imo still has significant amount of funds in the kitty !!!!!!

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Good Evening Chippers,

What a completely back to front day.

Like a rustical.... ( although highly informed / educated ) due to all the generous contributors here, today one switched off , though still looking at the stupidity which played out.

Spent the last couple hours enjoying the company & several sherberts, with a pair of H.N.W individuals endulging them with the merits of BRN.

Think thay are hooked , & rightly so.

All contributors here are welcome , especially those that dig deep & then generously share for all .

Sounds strange , personally lost a solid six figure $ today , yet feel extatic.... extra $15,000,000 Au minimum in the kitty, shan't go into the math , but great day .

ARM , INTEL & SI FIVE...

Fooook me..we have arrived Chippers... nevermind all the others...

All we need now , or not , would be for a hairy coconut company to sign on.

PATIENCE IS A VERTUE.

* music for the soul...

ARMINA - Radio Intense Museum of Architecture, Armnia. Wroclaw ( Progressive House & Melodic Techno Mix).
43:58

*If a savvy individual could post link , would be fabulous.

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 45 users

Sam

No, just encourage them to take their dumb back to the crapper.
Are you done peanut? I’m getting tired of of this self entitled bull crap, there is a function on this forum where you can ignore users. I suggest you use it. Everyone has as much right to be here as you. Enough said.

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Are you done peanut? I’m getting tired of of this self entitled bull crap, there is a function on this forum where you can ignore users. I suggest you use it. Everyone has as much right to be here as you. Enough said.
Have you used it yet?

This isn't the crapper where the manipulators merely suggest that everyone puts their blinkers on. Your crap won't be tolerated.

• Fire
Reactions: 1 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Hey @Bravo ,

Can you turn the bubbles back on, ... and the heat?

I'm starting to prune.

• Haha

Sam

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Let Being tired of stupid, manipulative, baseless, boring, comments doesn't make me a bully. It's pretty clear others here aren't very tolerant of it either. Would make anyone wonder why you are so tolerant of it... consistently, I might add. That might be a difficult dot join for @Sam and @DK6161, but for others it is obvious. Re-evaluate yourself.
Mate I have a substantial holding and I really, really want Brainchip to do well.

You can't tell me you are happy with where our share price closed at today given less than 12 months ago we were above $2. People are allowed to vent their frustration and shouldn't be berated for doing so.

let it go GIF

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users
Top Bottom