BRN Discussion Ongoing

Todd Vierra also says in that video-

“We have NASA working with us, we can’t really tell you what they’re doing but they’re trying to do things like realign their outer space things to recognise stars to get orientation”

Now what the hell could that be?
Is this right Brainchip is still working with NASA.

I thought this had gone away because some of those nice people over at HC told me I was dreaming if I thought NASA was still involved.

Are you sure because they were only trying to save me by bringing balance and they seemed so genuine and if NASA is still working with Brainchip then what they were saying about Renesas, Ford, Valeo, Mercedes Benz and AKIDA technology may have not been right either.

And they seemed so nice and only wanting to bring balance and help all those who had bought in at a higher than the present price and convince them to take the loss and join an investment service where they would get the names of five better shares to loose their money on by spreading their risk.

Perhaps these sort of people were the inspiration for CHATGpt.

They like it are prepared to make up stories using incorrect or unverified information and then claim it is to help people.

Now that the FACTS are solidly against these parasites they will attack earnings and make up pretend charts to try and induce an irrational response.

Much like competitors do in business to try and steal customers or undermine market confidence.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 50 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
That's true.. 2+ yrs in most roles.
That's the way of work nowadays.
Before I retired last year I was with the same small company for 30+ years over a couple of stints, but that was unusual even for my generation.
I grew with the company and it suited me as I was allowed a high degree of autonomy.
I was also lucky enough to be able to transfer around and so over the course of that time had about 4 different roles which kept me interested enough, until the pace of change wore me down and I'd had enough.
For someone coming up these days 2 years per stint is probably a fair average, with the emphasis being on 'move up or move on'.
Particularly in the Tech sphere where the imperative undoubtedly would be very forward looking and one would be encouraged to be continuously updating one's skill set.
It probably takes about that long to get enough experience in a modern organisation, such as ours, to decide if it's a good mutual fit anyways.

I am looking forward to further revelations from Brainchip and our associates as they unfold and with my recent purchase's now have my largest holding ever. I am anticipating being filthy rich in due course. 🤣
Obviously I believe that the share price will gain traction over time but that this is not a prime concern for the company.
Nor do I particularly want it to be their major focus.
I hope they will continue with their current strategy of building the business and embedding our involvement with other compatible organisations in a mutually beneficial way and am confident that in the mid to long term an increasing share price will be a natural by product of our development.

We have the better, cheaper and more efficient mousetrap already and are busy convincing other's our IP can be incorporated within their design.
We also have our rights to it protected as well as is possible by law, and our Founder is now freed up to pursue his vision of improved functionality in succeeding generations along with whatever else is in his mind for the greater good of mankind.

No doubt we will continue to be plagued by the practices of the manipulators and shorter's for some time yet, but the more integrated within our sector we become and the more confidence in our reputation for being a solid, reliable partner develops, the less impact such negativities will have.
I'm all in with Brainchip and am looking forward to 2023 and the further years ahead.
Excelsior BrainChip.
AKIDA BALLISTA
AKIDA EVERYWHERE
GLTAH

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 43 users
For my off topic post I shall offer another 1 month (quiz question) subscription to TseX.😘
I'm pretty sure it will make a few here smile.
Screenshot_20230107-141704_2.png
Screenshot_20230107-141716.png
Screenshot_20230107-141804-170.png
Screenshot_20230107-141827.png
Screenshot_20230107-141844-882.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Reuben

Founding Member
Got this pic from the wikipedia link of the eqxx from another member...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230108-174449_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230108-174449_Chrome.jpg
    626.7 KB · Views: 198
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users

Jumpchooks

Regular

• Haha
Reactions: 21 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
Red Hot. Just saw and wanted to pass it to 1000 eyes.

Thats just great @stuart888, watched while prepping for pizzas this arvo, Todd and Nikunj did a fantastic job and 3 cheers for Katina Michael what a super star.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users
Well there are two answers:

1. None because they have already had meetings in 2022 and are working on projects.

2. All because it makes no sense that they would not when they are already attending and or jointly presenting as Sony is with Prophesee in the same suite as Brainchip.

The idea that Prophesee partners are not lifting the bonnet to take a look at AKIDA when Luca Verre said that until AKIDA all previous solutions failed to optimise Prophesee’s event based sensors potential is illogical and why Prophesee made the point many of the 100 meetings are subject to NDA.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Just on Prophesee FF, I was looking at their job vacancies earlier to see if any snippets / clues as to next directions or current developments.

Here are a current couple I cherry picked that had some potential linking to AI / ML (inc an Internship) and trusting we are in there in the background as well.

Highlighted a few items that obviously include ARM, also Linux (which we know we have support for as per Edge Impulse and also Carnegie Mellon program "Each session will demonstrate and educate students about a working environment for BrainChip’s AKD1000 on a Linux system" - article HERE ), as well STM32 SOC (pretty sure can use Edge Impulse to STM32 (which is ARM Cortex M driven HERE ) as per:

Impulses can be deployed as a CMSIS-PACK for STM32. This packages all your signal processing blocks, configuration and learning blocks up into a single package. You can include this package in any STM32 project with a single function call. The CMSIS-PACK uses EON to run any neural network, and CMSIS-DSP for all signal processing code - ensuring that models run as fast and efficient as possible. In this tutorial you'll export an impulse, import the impulse into STM32CubeMX, and then integrate it in your STM32 project to classify sensor data.
Using this CMSIS-PACK is currently only supported from C++ applications using STM32CubeIDE, on all Cortex-M MCUs.

But....the biggest interest one for me is the Snr Embed SW Engineer.....developing for mobile platform, need to understand ARM on Linux, Android, real time processing pipelines on embedded platforms and also Snapdragon.

Now, I'm not techhy enough to be comfortable to say we can fit / assist within these parameters, believe we can, but maybe others can put forward their thoughts?

Snr Embed SW Engineer.png

Embed SW Engineer.png

App Engineer Intern.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

Xray1

Regular
Ahh bloody toilets and dodgy plumbing hey, fun, fun.

I guess my expectations differ from reality. I have no doubt that deals and commercial relationships are being made behind the scenes. I also realise that these negotiations would be highly confidential and rightly so - that's reality.

My expectations after Rob Telson's pre CES comments about showcasing AKIDA tech with numerous partners clearly differs from reality. A sign with AKIDA written on it at a demo booth does not qualify as 'showcasing' in my reality. I imagined Rob, Anil, et al with our partners actually demonstrating to a crowd of CES visitors and media how amazing AKIDA is and what it can do to improve products and the world. I clearly have set myself up for disappointment and will temper my expectations in future.

Perhaps in this competitive tech world it's the pretenders who crow from the rooftops while the genuine contenders remain confidentially silent - I hope so.
If you were one of our big fish customers, would you be wanting to tell all your competitors what your
" Secret Sauce "' was after having most likely spent millions of dollars doing your own DD & Research on your proposed to market commercial product ????

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

Xray1

Regular
Just for some context, when Todd says “end of next year” he is referring to end of 2023 because in the beginning of the video Todd touches on “one of the biggest announcements we had earlier this year was at CES”

So despite this interview only being posted today, it was conducted in 2022 so yes, renesas WILL have MASS VOLUME containing akida sometime at the back end of 2023.

So when we get quarterlies that don’t show any revenue, please don’t take your frustration out and blame the company, it is up to Renesas timeline not ours.
But I am confident we will get other licensing agreements before Renesas have put out products containing akida whether through megachips or standalone licensing agreements.
We have this current 4C coming up at the end of this month and there is still another 4C to go before the next scheduled AGMin May 2023 ..... I am personally quitely confident, that Sean H will make sure the 4C just before the May AGM will reveal explosive sales and Co revenues and give Sean H much creditability to any of his future statements as the Co's ongoing CEO.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
We have this current 4C coming up at the end of this month and there is still another 4C to go before the next scheduled AGMin May 2023 ..... I am personally quitely confident, that Sean H will make sure the 4C just before the May AGM will reveal explosive sales and Co revenues and give Sean H much creditability to any of his future statements as the Co's ongoing CEO.
I think that is too early for explosive sales. Hoping for decent sales at the backend of 2023. For me its better to have lower expectations and be surprised then the other way around. There was a ton of progress and partnerships announced last year and that takes time to come to fruition.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Anthony J James (AJ)

Anthony J James (AJ)• 3.+Innovation und Wachstum des CEO.

Themen: #marketing, #creativity, #innovation, #management und #technology

Trinity Consulting Services
Sydney CBD, Neu Süd Wales, Australien
Amazing experience driving the Mercedes VISION EQXX on the Vegas Strip during CES awesome technology and engineering
Thank you Mercedes-Benz AG

• Fire
  • Love

Violin1

Regular
You are making an incorrect statement. It should read “what in the heavens could that be?”
You won’t recognise much in hell. 😂😂
Remind me to tell you the hell joke at the AGM.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Getupthere

Regular

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users
Of course none of this has the slightest interest to the owner of a well funded business with a growing ecosystem and secure product engagements with major customers because owners of businesses know that economic conditions wax and wane and by running a tight ship all conditions will be encountered and weathered.

TSEx general discussion thread is for BRNASX business owners or in more familiar language it is an investor shareholders meeting place or thread.

This is not a trading thread and your analysis has no place here.

There are threads for traders and if they are not to your liking create a new one.

A trader here can only be seen as attempting to manipulate.

Your continuing commentary which now slants towards there being long term business success makes for all the business owners here very transparent that your commentary on holding 70 cents is of absolutely no value whatsoever.

As business owners BRNASX trading at 50 cents or $2.00 has no implication for the market price of AKIDA IP or Edge Impulses platform with Brainchip on board being adopted by developers, Renesas paying royalties on mass produced products and Mercedes Benz using AKIDA technology in cabin to diminish power use across its fleet.

The Chair of Brainchip’s Board made it clear at the AGM that the share price will do what the share price will do but Brainchip the business will continue on growing and building on its successes, partnerships and ecosystems while continuing to advance its technological lead regardless.

If you are on a mission to protect investors go and protect the traders as your analysis has no relevance here.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Ok, Fact Finder has spoken.. I respect your opinion and will oblige..

I will leave with stating I started out as a BRN shareholder 5 years ago and have been in and out multiple times. That is staying true to my investing model. I am well ahead on BRN.

Technical Analysis and disciplined risk management has not ever let me down whereas falling in love with a company and ignoring technical analysis has let me down multiple times. I remain firmly if that opinion.

Thanks for the hard research and efforts to keep people informed on the BRN story and regular updates..

Good luck to all BRN holders and may the journey be as successful as you all envisage.. Be your own person and think for yourself. It will benefit you more in the long run..

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Violin1

Regular
I think that is too early for explosive sales. Hoping for decent sales at the backend of 2023. For me its better to have lower expectations and be surprised then the other way around. There was a ton of progress and partnerships announced last year and that takes time to come to fruition.
Spot on (IMO) @equanimous - our expectations are sooooo high - but the reality is that we all know how long it takes to do mass production. We have a couple of important clients with licence agreements - but it is only a couple so far and the revenue flow will take a while. I have absolutely no doubts about our company - but I just reckon the next couple of 4cs won't deliver on some people's dreams. We just need to be measured - most likely we will draw down on some more LDA funds (likely the last drawdown) as per our agreement - and I believe this will be the last one before we breakeven on our $20m outgoings per year. Our whole gig is based on patience! It is really a great thing I play golf!

I've said before - don't go crazy on the 4c if it has little revenue. I'll be waiting to buy more when everyone goes silly and play into the hands of manipulators! Pleeeease don't make me buy them!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users
View attachment 26480

1673169587204.png

1673169980062.png

1673169647746.png

1673169898270.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
I'm sure I recall some discussions previously on Blues Wireless and whether there was compatibility(?) etc I think.

Well, whilst not listed within Edge Impulse main pages, they were buried in the forum section and apparently Impulse Dev compatible for the Swan. Also runs on a STM MCU :unsure:

Swan is a low-cost, embeddable STM32L4-based microcontroller designed to accelerate the development and deployment of battery-powered IoT solutions. It is especially useful for applications requiring large memory or a high degree of I/O expandability at an affordable cost, such as edge inferencing and remote monitoring.

1673169699203.png

1673169756759.png

• Fire
  • Love
I'm sure I recall some discussions previously on Blues Wireless and whether there was compatibility(?) etc I think.

Think it was BluWireless FMF. Confusingly similar names. Hopefully you’ve unearthed another possibility

@MC🐠 had a host of dots here for BluWireless

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

TECH

Regular
Ahh bloody toilets and dodgy plumbing hey, fun, fun.

I guess my expectations differ from reality. I have no doubt that deals and commercial relationships are being made behind the scenes. I also realise that these negotiations would be highly confidential and rightly so - that's reality.

My expectations after Rob Telson's pre CES comments about showcasing AKIDA tech with numerous partners clearly differs from reality. A sign with AKIDA written on it at a demo booth does not qualify as 'showcasing' in my reality. I imagined Rob, Anil, et al with our partners actually demonstrating to a crowd of CES visitors and media how amazing AKIDA is and what it can do to improve products and the world. I clearly have set myself up for disappointment and will temper my expectations in future.

Perhaps in this competitive tech world it's the pretenders who crow from the rooftops while the genuine contenders remain confidentially silent - I hope so.

Hey Foxdog,

Pace yourself mate, today I heard a USB would be available for developers by late 2022, I heard Renesas will have mass production of product/s in the marketplace probably by late 2023, it takes 1/3 years to produce a chip, which we aren't in the business of doing anymore, we're an IP vendor as such, NASA is making progress, but it's highly classified, they and we cannot comment, Agriculture, Farming, you name it, the potential is endless, not maybe, definitely!

We are a brilliant young company bringing "disruptive technology" to the entire world, at times it's like pulling teeth, all pain and seemingly no progress, when I get told personally that the company is working really hard to achieve all our dreams, well, I am 100% comfortable that, that's the truth!

I'd back the staff we have NOW to close out deals, but we are at the mercy of lots of companies who need that extra time to commit to Akida and its amazing future, at this point in time, the only losers, as such, will be the ones who don't commit in the next few years, why, because they would have well and truly missed the first 10 steps up the ladder to Neuromorphic Heaven.

I am going to be honest, the other day I did consider selling 500,000 shares at 86c, by the close of the day that was a $50,000 gain on the downside, I didn't, I thought about it and asked myself, "why bother Davo".... there's plenty of people trading our stock with much larger
volumes than what I considered, and hence, making very good money, but the day will come when we make two announcements, one after the other.... that is Revenue and an IP signing, Brainchip stock will move up faster than many here could comprehend, and that day is coming.

The names that are being bandied about, confirm that as a certainty, take a deep breath and enjoy the ride, as frustrating as it can be at times for all.

Tech (y);)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 48 users
One thing for sure is that their will be plenty of explosive verbal diarrhea being spewed if explosive sales aren't coming real soon. Which if so gives me another opportunity to make that one last top up again😄
Looking forward to seeing a Ken robot fully blinged out once the sales start kicking in decently.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom