Deleted member 118

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users
I think contributions and narratives from FF on communicating the Edge AI ecosystem with the BRN focus is fine and exciting.. I always marry it up with other things to have a balanced view..

On Mercedes, what’s probably on all your lips and be interesting to know is with the Level 3 Automation, is where and when BRNs IP inflection has commenced?

I’d assume that Mercedes first mover status will deny us this knowledge until after the revenue fact..

However IMO from a market valuation shareprice point of view BRN is at an inflection now.. I think that 70c+ level is important to hold over the next week and a push above 90c over the coming month is pivotal.. But as always watching the 20EMA on the daily timeframe is as good a guide as you’ll get for the prevailing trend..

Semiconductors are also showing signs of life again, and the market indices are at their crossroads where we need to start seeing some higher highs to confirm a change in trend.

Late in the week, the strong US jobs data initially caused fear of further hikes was negated a day later with with weak Economic non-Manufacturing data. So with CPI numbers due this week in the US, the outcome will be pivotal to the market direction.

US rates, the dollar, and precious metals are pointing to the fact that CPI will be slowing and thus the market would push higher.

BRN the most fascinating, exciting, yet frustrating stock.. @Steve10 some great Macro indicators there as well.. US Homebuilders showing signs of strength since October also.. Good sign there for markets also..
Of course none of this has the slightest interest to the owner of a well funded business with a growing ecosystem and secure product engagements with major customers because owners of businesses know that economic conditions wax and wane and by running a tight ship all conditions will be encountered and weathered.

TSEx general discussion thread is for BRNASX business owners or in more familiar language it is an investor shareholders meeting place or thread.

This is not a trading thread and your analysis has no place here.

There are threads for traders and if they are not to your liking create a new one.

A trader here can only be seen as attempting to manipulate.

Your continuing commentary which now slants towards there being long term business success makes for all the business owners here very transparent that your commentary on holding 70 cents is of absolutely no value whatsoever.

As business owners BRNASX trading at 50 cents or $2.00 has no implication for the market price of AKIDA IP or Edge Impulses platform with Brainchip on board being adopted by developers, Renesas paying royalties on mass produced products and Mercedes Benz using AKIDA technology in cabin to diminish power use across its fleet.

The Chair of Brainchip’s Board made it clear at the AGM that the share price will do what the share price will do but Brainchip the business will continue on growing and building on its successes, partnerships and ecosystems while continuing to advance its technological lead regardless.

If you are on a mission to protect investors go and protect the traders as your analysis has no relevance here.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 59 users

hamilton66

Regular
Jens Paetau

Jens Paetau​

Director of Sales & Business Development at Intellivision​

BrainChip San Jose State University​

San Francisco Bay Area​

3K followers 500+ connections​

Join to view profile

About​

Director/VP Sales

• Focused on tier one accounts with strong relationships in the consumer,PC, Wireless handset, Optical, Wearable IoT and Autonomous vehicles and sensors. Strategic account management experience with HP, Apple, Dell, Cisco, RIM, Nokia, Microsoft, Google and others. Responsible for building national and world-wide sales rep/distribution channel networks in the US and Europe, managing sales operations, compensation plans, strategic account management to achieve revenue goals.
• Technical sales for over 25 years in high technology/semiconductors (telecom , power, embedded micro controllers, wireless.

Fluency in German, Spanish and English.

Activity​

Join now to see all activity

Experience​

• BrainChip  Graphic

Director of Sales And Business Development​

BrainChip

Jan 2023 - Present1 month
    Laguna Hills, California, United States
    Brainchip is the world’s first commercial producer of neuromorphic IP which brings common sense to the processing of sensor data, freeing machines to do more with less and enabling them to infer the big picture from the basics. Akida’s neuromorphic IP and MetaTF offers distributed computation and event -based action delivering unparalleled performance and efficiency. Including low latency, one shot learning and remarkable power efficiency to move processing closer to the edge and sensors.
  • IntelliVision Graphic

Director Of Sales And Business Development​

IntelliVision

Jul 2021 - Jan 20231 year 7 months
    San Jose, California, United States
    IntelliVision is a market leader in AI and Deep Learning-based video analytics and video cloud software. IntelliVision solutions provide actionable insights and intelligence for security and monitoring in Smart Home, Smart Building, Smart City and Smart Retail applications, and Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) for driver and road safety in automobiles
F/F, the sales roles in BRN are becoming increasingly hard to follow. Is this a completely new position? Has someone left/ been pushed to 1 side? I'm really unsure whether to be excited by this latest appointment, or concerned. Bolstering of staff with quality appointments is highly encouraging. Churn of quality staff is a concern, as is what could be construed as demotion. Would be interested in ur take.
GLTA

Reactions: 7 users
F/F, the sales roles in BRN are becoming increasingly hard to follow. Is this a completely new position? Has someone left/ been pushed to 1 side? I'm really unsure whether to be excited by this latest appointment, or concerned. Bolstering of staff with quality appointments is highly encouraging. Churn of quality staff is a concern, as is what could be construed as demotion. Would be interested in ur take.
GLTA
I think he probably is replacing the young lady who left whose name escapes me at the moment but she was a former ARM employee and she took a promotion to leave Brainchip.

It will come to me but have been working outside and not used to this glorious sun and heat which has made a cameo performance today.

Remember Brainchip is a growing company they have opened two new sales roles in Japan to serve existing account customers.

Last time I heard a rumour they had still to reach the predicted 100 or so employees.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users

Kachoo

Regular

Shared by Edge Impulse i also saw som Brazilian likes and comments which we were previously lead to believe

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

JK200SX

Regular
I think he probably is replacing the young lady who left whose name escapes me at the moment but she was a former ARM employee and she took a promotion to leave Brainchip.

It will come to me but have been working outside and not used to this glorious sun and heat which has made a cameo performance today.

Remember Brainchip is a growing company they have opened two new sales roles in Japan to serve existing account customers.

Last time I heard a rumour they had still to reach the predicted 100 or so employees.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Kimberley Vaupen was the Sales Diector at Brainchip who left last year.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

hamilton66

Regular

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
F/F, thanks for the quick reply. I realize the tech space is very competitive, and incredibly fluid. Gone are the days of people working 4 1 co. for life! That said, I'd love to see the day come where BRN is so compelling, so exciting, grabbing so much market share, and so potentially profitable for senior employees, that staying with the co. just becomes a no brainer. Interesting to see that the big end of town in this space are laying off employees in the thousands. There's going to be some serious talent out there looking for work. We may be in a sweet spot, if not right now in terms of revenue, but in terms of available personnel.
GLTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Vanman1100

Regular
  • Thinking
Reactions: 1 users
GLTA

His experience looks more impressive when formatted

About​

Director/VP Sales

• Focused on tier one accounts with strong relationships in:

-The consumer
-PC
-Wireless handset
-Optical
-Wearable IoT
-Autonomous vehicles and sensors

• Strategic account management experience with:

-HP
-Apple
-Dell
-Cisco
-RIM
-Nokia
-Microsoft
-Google
-and others

• Responsible for building national and world-wide sales rep/distribution channel networks in:

-The US
-Europe

•Managing sales operations, compensation plans, strategic account management to achieve revenue goals.

• Technical sales for over 25 years in high technology/semiconductors:

-Telecom
-Power
-Embedded micro controllers
-Wireless

Fluency in German, Spanish and English

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users
His experience looks more impressive when formatted

About​

Director/VP Sales

• Focused on tier one accounts with strong relationships in:

-The consumer
-PC
-Wireless handset
-Optical
-Wearable IoT
-Autonomous vehicles and sensors

• Strategic account management experience with:

-HP
-Apple
-Dell
-Cisco
-RIM
-Nokia
-Microsoft
-Google
-and others

• Responsible for building national and world-wide sales rep/distribution channel networks in:

-The US
-Europe

•Managing sales operations, compensation plans, strategic account management to achieve revenue goals.

• Technical sales for over 25 years in high technology/semiconductors:

-Telecom
-Power
-Embedded micro controllers
-Wireless

Fluency in German, Spanish and English

Plus fluency in German language will certainly come in handy soon 😉

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Todd Vierra also says in that video-

“We have NASA working with us, we can’t really tell you what they’re doing but they’re trying to do things like realign their outer space things to recognise stars to get orientation”

Now what the hell could that be?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 58 users

Dhm

Regular

“We have NASA working with us, we can’t really tell you what they’re doing but they’re trying to do things like realign their outer space things to recognise stars to get orientation”

You are making an incorrect statement. It should read “what in the heavens could that be?”
You won’t recognise much in hell. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Googled Todd’s statement

A star tracker is a small camera with a computer that carries a catalog of stars with known positions. As the camera observes the starry sky, the computer matches the pattern of stars in the images to its star catalog and determines the spacecraft's orientation in space. Using stars for reference allows a spacecraft to adjust its orientation to precisely target objects in space, such as moons or distant galaxies, as well as point its communications antennas to transmit data back to Earth.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 44 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess

Found it

1673157609697.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users
Hi Fact Finder, I wonder how many of those private meetings were held with Prophesee's current partners as all of their products would be enhanced with Akida IP incorporated IMO.

View attachment 26460

Well there are two answers:

1. None because they have already had meetings in 2022 and are working on projects.

2. All because it makes no sense that they would not when they are already attending and or jointly presenting as Sony is with Prophesee in the same suite as Brainchip.

The idea that Prophesee partners are not lifting the bonnet to take a look at AKIDA when Luca Verre said that until AKIDA all previous solutions failed to optimise Prophesee’s event based sensors potential is illogical and why Prophesee made the point many of the 100 meetings are subject to NDA.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users
Kimberley Vaupen was the Sales Diector at Brainchip who left last year.
Thank you @JK200SX I had got to I think her surname started with a “V”. 🤣😂🤣🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

1673158289503.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 47 users
Ok, last one, because my imagination is running wild as to what Island I will buy my mom for next Christmas if these come to pass. Lol

I asked can you tell me the most influential partnerships the company Brainchip has established. Here is the answer. Now, it does mention Dell which is at least something we can join a solid dot to, but if This AI bot has somehow found a loophole into top secret information then the word ubiquitous is starting to make sense in Brainchips language.

The following are some of the most influential partnerships that Brainchip has established:

1. FPT Corporation - Brainchip entered into a strategic collaboration with the FPT Corporation to jointly develop and deploy AI-driven surveillance and cybersecurity applications.

2. AWS - Brainchip has partnered with Amazon Web Services (AWS) to boost its AI solutionization, providing customers with a comprehensive cloud experience.

3. Microsoft - Brainchip has joined with Microsoft to provide state-of-the-art AI and edge computing solutions to business customers.

4. Dell Technologies - Brainchip and Dell Technologies announced a development and distribution partnership to integrate Brainchip's Akida Neural Processing Unit into server and industrial PC applications.

5. GlobalLogic - Brainchip and GlobalLogic forged a partnership to build AI-enabled solutions and analytics to help customers build cutting-edge applications using Brainchip's Akida NPU.

6. Winsonic - Brainchip and Winsonic have entered into a collaboration agreement to provide edge computing and AI-driven surveillance solutions on the Winsonic-enabled edge computing platform.

GLTA including the shorters.

Now, don’t go sell your house based on this Robot, but I just find it fascinating how convincing it makes it sound! 🙏
It's interesting and not at all fanciful, at least not completely.

ChatGPT, is basically just hooked up to "everything" on the internet, to provide the answers, create songs and poems etc, that it does.

How is it governed, to collect the information it provides?

It could be a bit of a "Millions eyes".

Nothing it has said in regards to BrainChip, is completely discountable..

From what I skimmed anyway 🙄..

It could also have made associations, with Musk's Brain Chip..

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users
It's interesting and not at all fanciful, at least not completely.

ChatGPT, is basically just hooked up to "everything" on the internet, to provide the answers, create songs and poems etc, that it does.

How is it governed, to collect the information it does?

It could be a bit of a "Millions eyes".

Nothing it has said in regards to BrainChip, is completely discountable..

From what I skimmed anyway 🙄..
I'm amazed and amused at the story I got it to write for me.
I will definitely look forward to generating children's stories for family members.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom