Screenshot_20230109_064604_LinkedIn.jpg
Screenshot_20230109_065258_LinkedIn.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
Morning

Just watching today show and they said tonight’s A Current affair program will do an in-depth look into the CES tech show

Fingers crossed 🤞

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users
Morning

Just watching today show and they said tonight’s A Current affair program will do an in-depth look into the CES tech show

Fingers crossed 🤞
How fortunate that you are on line @TechGirl .

I have just had the opportunity to listen to the introduction to the first Brainchip Arizona Uni lecture again to make sure I did not imagine what clearly is the most significant aspect of this presentation.

The result being that it is as I first heard so here it is among the group of Phd Students attending this lecture were students studying

“SCIENCE FICTION WRITING.”

I know you @TechGirl will understand the significance of this it is bigger than NASA because it means that those students studying computer science and engineering enrolled in the AKIDA course have created such a buzz around Brainchip’s AKIDA technology that it has attracted Science Fiction writers to the lecture.

This not only means the Brainchip Bus has left the depot but it has arrived at the success terminus. 🤣😂🤣😂🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🍾🥂🍾🪁😂🤣😎😇🎉🎉🎉🎉🪁🪁🪁

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 62 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining

I have just had the opportunity to listen to the introduction to the first Brainchip Arizona Uni lecture again to make sure I did not imagine what clearly is the most significant aspect of this presentation.

The result being that it is as I first heard so here it is among the group of Phd Students attending this lecture were students studying

I know you @TechGirl will understand the significance of this it is bigger than NASA because it means that those students studying computer science and engineering enrolled in the AKIDA course have created such a buzz around Brainchip’s AKIDA technology that it has attracted Science Fiction writers to the lecture.

This not only means the Brainchip Bus has left the depot but it has arrived at the success terminus. 🤣😂🤣😂🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🍾🥂🍾🪁😂🤣😎😇🎉🎉🎉🎉🪁🪁🪁

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Bigger than NASA?

Say what? Can you post that lecture here for me FF?

Happy New Year All ❤️

Akida Ballista

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
Bigger than NASA?

Say what? Can you post that lecture here for me FF?

Happy New Year All ❤️

Akida Ballista
It has been posted by others a number of times over the weekend. Think @chapman89 was the first and @stuart888 above was the last:

Hope this works.

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users

Kachoo

Regular

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
This is truy remarkable most people will not understand the true value.

I see it as a new shift in computing as has been explained by yourself FF and many others.

If Akida was just another chip that just performed better with old technology upgrades there would be no need for the academics to get involved there would be an article and boom some sales till better upgrade i tech come in again.

This is about educating future Engineers on how to apply this new technology. To maximize Akida use in industry imo.

I pretty certain to me that the adoption of Neuromorphic will be extreamly fast paced once the world learns about how Akida works and the benifits and imaginations will take it to inventions not known yet.

Cheers.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users

TechGirl

Founding Member

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Thanks FF, I know this is huge right, I look forward to listening to the Science Fiction in the first BrainChip Arizona Uni lecture.

I remember Peter Van Der Made being very excited for the day to come where BrainChip was being taught in Universities & now they are creating Buzz words about us :cool:

BrainChip's Akida to infinity & Beyond 🚀

Buzz Lightyear To Infinity And Beyond GIF

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users
This is truy remarkable most people will not understand the true value.

I see it as a new shift in computing as has been explained by yourself FF and many others.

If Akida was just another chip that just performed better with old technology upgrades there would be no need for the academics to get involved there would be an article and boom some sales till better upgrade i tech come in again.

This is about educating future Engineers on how to apply this new technology. To maximize Akida use in industry imo.

I pretty certain to me that the adoption of Neuromorphic will be extreamly fast paced once the world learns about how Akida works and the benifits and imaginations will take it to inventions not known yet.

Cheers.
Absolutely. We have seen the excitement in the good people at Brainchip and even at the other companies with which Brainchip has engaged but exciting the future generations of technology experts and entrepreneurs is the way in which Brainchip will flourish for years to come.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users
It has been posted by others a number of times over the weekend. Think @chapman89 was the first and @stuart888 above was the last:

Hope this works.

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

I found it interesting that the ASU students were focusing on Care Services applications for their Akida projects

"...Student-led projects which will inspire our next generation of care services, we hope, enabling novel use cases to demonstrate AI enablement

...Care Specific Use Case Scenarios (from 2:34):
  • Indoor Environment
  • Outdoor Environment
  • In-Air Environment
  • On-Body Operational Scenario..."

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users
I found it interesting that the ASU students were focusing on Care Services applications for their Akida projects

"...Student-led projects which will inspire our next generation of care services, we hope, enabling novel use cases to demonstrate AI enablement

• Indoor Environment
  • Outdoor Environment
  • In-Air Environment

1673215455259.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
I have to throw this over to the 1,000 Eyes as I just cannot lift the veil that is preventing this memory being fully visualised.

At the beginning in her introduction to this lecture is a reference to working with Wollongong University on health applications.

Some time ago now probably as far back as early 2021 someone found some dots which seemed to link to Wollongong University.

Can anyone recall what these dots related too???

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

• Indoor Environment
  • Outdoor Environment
  • In-Air Environment
What I will add to this is the Prophesee Brainchip demonstration of in room monitoring of people which fits elder care.

Using event based sensors you preserve privacy but allow falls and adverse events to be monitored live 24/7 at ultra low power equating to ultra low cost important if this is to be an egalitarian health initiative.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

TechGirl

Founding Member

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Normally I would have watched it already but it was my Nephews 18th on Saturday night & the way which I carried on you would have thought it was my 18th, I have only just recovered, it was a great one but by God it was a big one 🤒:ROFLMAO:

Sick Ren And Stimpy GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
I have to throw this over to the 1,000 Eyes as I just cannot lift the veil that is preventing this memory being fully visualised.

At the beginning in her introduction to this lecture is a reference to working with Wollongong University on health applications.

Some time ago now probably as far back as early 2021 someone found some dots which seemed to link to Wollongong University.

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

The only thing that springs to my Foggy mind is, was it someone called Katina Michael who studied there or something & then there was a video where she referenced us maybe with Rob Telson? Not totally sure though?

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users
The only thing that springs to my Foggy mind is, was it someone called Katina Michael who studied there or something & then there was a video where she referenced us maybe with Rob Telson? Not totally sure though?

That's the Professor in the ASU video too
She spoke to Rob Telson in 2021

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Diogenese this is exactly where humankind should travel along to get energy for industrial prosperity with also underdeveloped countries to help them to prosper and built up a democratic lifestyle for their own culture.

I read today something new important technical revolution for producing h2 with an mindblowing efficiency of 95-98%.
It`s a technical invention from an australian university called:
  • AIIM Building, Innovation Campus
  • North Wollongong
  • Wollongong, New South Wales 2500
  • Australia

Please feel free to tell the brainchip team to wake up their intrests to support the production process of these new ‘capillary-fed electrolysis cell’ by using Akida Technology or something else, to make it the efficientest h2 technology.

Unfortunetly, we need a lot of gas until now for producing solar glass....
Everyone with good vibrations to the technical team here feel free for doing some reseach ....for better support.
efficientest h2 technology ;)

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users
That's the woman in the ASU video too
She spoke to Rob Telson in 2021

Yes to this link and remember the criticism levelled at this guest and her level of knowledge about AKIDA over at HC.

But look at where it has led Brainchip.

The ignorance and manipulation that the long term visionary investors in Brainchip have endured should become a course of study in a finance degree in years to come.

“Social Media: As a threat to innovation investment and counter measures.”

Or something like that.

As for Wollongong University I am now thinking it might have linked back to Professor Barry Marshall in some fashion and a research area he was working in or something or at least that is what we were trying to find???

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Science Fiction is a legitimate way to get a glimpse of the future.
Of course not every scenario comes to fruition and not everything plays out in the reality we share as it may have been envisioned.
Authors will always endeavour to craft their story’s to try and make them entertaining so as to engage an imagined reader.
As in ”true life biography” liberties are taken with time compression, gods eye view and the wisdom and the redrawing of consequence allowed with the benefit of hindsight as well as the imperative of shaping the narrative to fit the authors contention.
However the standard technique revolves around the “what if” scenario whereby the author engages their creative skills with just one or perhaps only a few major impositions upon accepted reality and then proceeds to extrapolate likely consequence.
Ergo, the vast majority of the ‘fiction’ is based on the scientifically verified reality as best it is known/understood at the time of writing.
Many science fiction writers come from the ranks of the various branches of science itself or if not have made an authoritive study of their fields of interest.
So it does not surprise me to hear that prospective authors will be interested in cutting edge technology such as Akida.
It will no doubt become a part of the weft and weave of future imagined worlds as it will be incorporated within ours.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Dr Roba Abbas was also referenced by Professor Katina Michael as a collaborator in the ASU/BrainChip University AI Accelerator video
She is at the University of Wollongong

1673218542216.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users
Top Bottom