BRN Discussion Ongoing

wilzy123

Founding Member
Ahh bloody toilets and dodgy plumbing hey, fun, fun.

I guess my expectations differ from reality. I have no doubt that deals and commercial relationships are being made behind the scenes. I also realise that these negotiations would be highly confidential and rightly so - that's reality.

My expectations after Rob Telson's pre CES comments about showcasing AKIDA tech with numerous partners clearly differs from reality. A sign with AKIDA written on it at a demo booth does not qualify as 'showcasing' in my reality. I imagined Rob, Anil, et al with our partners actually demonstrating to a crowd of CES visitors and media how amazing AKIDA is and what it can do to improve products and the world. I clearly have set myself up for disappointment and will temper my expectations in future.

Perhaps in this competitive tech world it's the pretenders who crow from the rooftops while the genuine contenders remain confidentially silent - I hope so.

You were expecting a CES open for BRN like this

ademo.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users

Foxdog

Regular
Exactly 😂

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Straight from Todd Vierra’s mouth.

“We already have our first customer we licenced to, it was over a year ago; Renesas. It takes two or three years to develop a chip so they’ll be the first ones to have something out in mass volume. Probably at the end of next year sometime (2024).”
Just for some context, when Todd says “end of next year” he is referring to end of 2023 because in the beginning of the video Todd touches on “one of the biggest announcements we had earlier this year was at CES”

So despite this interview only being posted today, it was conducted in 2022 so yes, renesas WILL have MASS VOLUME containing akida sometime at the back end of 2023.

So when we get quarterlies that don’t show any revenue, please don’t take your frustration out and blame the company, it is up to Renesas timeline not ours.
But I am confident we will get other licensing agreements before Renesas have put out products containing akida whether through megachips or standalone licensing agreements.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 83 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Just for some context, when Todd says “end of next year” he is referring to end of 2023 because in the beginning of the video Todd touches on “one of the biggest announcements we had earlier this year was at CES”

So despite this interview only being posted today, it was conducted in 2022 so yes, renesas WILL have MASS VOLUME containing akida sometime at the back end of 2023.

So when we get quarterlies that don’t show any revenue, please don’t take your frustration out and blame the company, it is up to Renesas timeline not ours.
But I am confident we will get other licensing agreements before Renesas have put out products containing akida whether through megachips or standalone licensing agreements.
Todd also says and I quote-

“We are currently working with them (Mercedes) on next generations applications so that they have overall systems efficiency that you cannot achieve on todays deep learning accelerators technologies”

So there you have it, from Todd Vierra that WE ARE STILL WORKING WITH MERCEDES ON NEXT GENERATION APPLICATIONS folks.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 97 users

Ahboy

Regular

Thanks, seems to be the first of four lectures as per agenda below:
1673140658696.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Straight from Todd Vierra’s mouth.

“We already have our first customer we licenced to, it was over a year ago; Renesas. It takes two or three years to develop a chip so they’ll be the first ones to have something out in mass volume. Probably at the end of next year sometime (2024).”

Lecture 1: September 6th 2022 so next year is 2023.
1673139994594.png

At about 8: 30 - (Paraphrase) - We are working with Mercedes on next generation applications to deliver overall system efficiency which cannot be achieved with today's Al accelerator technology ...

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 45 users
Are your comments
'What PVDM and Brainchip have, are and will be achieving is simply mind-blowing'
based on evidence from the following:

''We are excited to join our partners in Las Vegas during CES to showcase how combining BrainChip's Akida with their technologies delivers leading edge AI solutions," said Rob Telson, BrainChip Vice President of Ecosystem and Partnerships. "We look forward to demonstrating these capabilities in person."

Has anyone seen or got any feedback from the demonstrations with our 'partners'. All I can see so far is people trying to join dots and mentions of NDA's again.

AKIDA might well be science fiction but we need it to be science fact. The standout CES article on the news last night was a self driving stroller - wtf.
I think contributions and narratives from FF on communicating the Edge AI ecosystem with the BRN focus is fine and exciting.. I always marry it up with other things to have a balanced view..

On Mercedes, what’s probably on all your lips and be interesting to know is with the Level 3 Automation, is where and when BRNs IP inflection has commenced?

I’d assume that Mercedes first mover status will deny us this knowledge until after the revenue fact..

However IMO from a market valuation shareprice point of view BRN is at an inflection now.. I think that 70c+ level is important to hold over the next week and a push above 90c over the coming month is pivotal.. But as always watching the 20EMA on the daily timeframe is as good a guide as you’ll get for the prevailing trend..

Semiconductors are also showing signs of life again, and the market indices are at their crossroads where we need to start seeing some higher highs to confirm a change in trend.

Late in the week, the strong US jobs data initially caused fear of further hikes was negated a day later with with weak Economic non-Manufacturing data. So with CPI numbers due this week in the US, the outcome will be pivotal to the market direction.

US rates, the dollar, and precious metals are pointing to the fact that CPI will be slowing and thus the market would push higher.

BRN the most fascinating, exciting, yet frustrating stock.. @Steve10 some great Macro indicators there as well.. US Homebuilders showing signs of strength since October also.. Good sign there for markets also..

• Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

Thanks mate, will update my other post now. Even more exciting then!

And of course, I'm sure we can still anticipate some revenue from other sources in the meantime. I'm just as excited to see our tech in a finished product, on a wide scale.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
Lecture 1: September 6th 2022 so next year is 2023.
View attachment 26463
At about 8: 30 - (Paraphrase) - We are working with Mercedes on next generation applications to deliver overall system efficiency which cannot be achieved with today's Al accelerator technology ...
Cheers Dio, will amend now.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
No and I was expecting a call from Socionext to tell me how many customers they had signed up as well. Just not good enough this lack of feedback????

It’s good to have a rant but can you actually articulate what feedback you are referencing???

Normally feedback about how a presentation at a trade fair went is given after the event concludes. Often sometime after when potential customer call backs have born fruit.

@Learning managed to access the Socionext booth and identify that they are presenting at least three AKIDA based technologies.

What more are you expecting?

Apple CEO to announce they were walking past the Socionext booth and he was blown over by AKIDA technology???

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Communication problems on Faulty Towers. The Mrs Richards episode a classic.

“What were you expecting? Herds of Wildebeast majestically strolling across… Krakatoa erupting…”

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

TasTroy77

Founding Member
Ahh bloody toilets and dodgy plumbing hey, fun, fun.

I guess my expectations differ from reality. I have no doubt that deals and commercial relationships are being made behind the scenes. I also realise that these negotiations would be highly confidential and rightly so - that's reality.

My expectations after Rob Telson's pre CES comments about showcasing AKIDA tech with numerous partners clearly differs from reality. A sign with AKIDA written on it at a demo booth does not qualify as 'showcasing' in my reality. I imagined Rob, Anil, et al with our partners actually demonstrating to a crowd of CES visitors and media how amazing AKIDA is and what it can do to improve products and the world. I clearly have set myself up for disappointment and will temper my expectations in future.

Perhaps in this competitive tech world it's the pretenders who crow from the rooftops while the genuine contenders remain confidentially silent - I hope so.
Sounds like an action packed weekend @Fact Finder - where is Kenny when you need him
Screenshot_20230108-124428_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
Can you ask it for references?

So I asked who is using Brainchip tech with references, this is what it said. This is getting ridiculous. I have asked this AI bot many different things that can be verified as fact and truth, but it is also incredibly great at story telling and made up jibberish. There is no references to any of these companies being mentioned as far as I know of and it’s strange it didn’t at least mention Megachips and Renasas or any of the partnerships. Maybe I should ask it a partnership question next.

Anyways, have to able to dream sometimes I guess! How crazy would it be if every one of these references came true. Lol 😂

Brainchip IP is being adopted by major OEMs and leading security organizations worldwide, including:

1. Toshiba-TEC, a multinational electronics and IT services company who has incorporated Brainchip’s neuromorphic processor technology into their Thermal Compute Appliance, allowing customers to implement machine learning-based facial recognition and detection capabilities more efficiently.

2. The Port of Los Angeles, the largest port in the United States, is using the Brainchip technology to monitor vessel traffic, helping to secure its boundaries and enhance security operations.

3. Cloudwalk, a Chinese artificial intelligence company, has integrated Brainchip technology into its Biometric Solution, allowing companies to securely authenticate users using facial recognition technology that is extremely accurate and fast.

4. Magna International, a leading global automotive supplier, has incorporated the Brainchip technology into their Edge Vehicle Co-processor, allowing them to continuously improve safety and drive performance by monitoring real-time vehicle operations and making necessary adjustments at lightning speeds.

5. The International Air Transport Association (IATA) is using Brainchip's technology to streamline air travel experience through self-service passenger security checks and facial recognition technology.

6. Panterra Networks, a leading global enterprise provider of cloud-based IT and security services, has used Brainchip technology to improve the efficiency and accuracy of threat analysis, helping them protect their customers from potential cyberattacks.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18 users

HPC

Emerged
Hi Guys , first time post here , long time sitting on the side lines and just watching. I notice this is a product being shown at the CES 2023.
It is waiting for FDA approval. What do you think , has it got Akida in it?

Attachments

• ViraWarn-SpecSheet.jpg
    ViraWarn-SpecSheet.jpg
    428.5 KB · Views: 41

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
Ok, last one, because my imagination is running wild as to what Island I will buy my mom for next Christmas if these come to pass. Lol

I asked can you tell me the most influential partnerships the company Brainchip has established. Here is the answer. Now, it does mention Dell which is at least something we can join a solid dot to, but if This AI bot has somehow found a loophole into top secret information then the word ubiquitous is starting to make sense in Brainchips language.

The following are some of the most influential partnerships that Brainchip has established:

1. FPT Corporation - Brainchip entered into a strategic collaboration with the FPT Corporation to jointly develop and deploy AI-driven surveillance and cybersecurity applications.

2. AWS - Brainchip has partnered with Amazon Web Services (AWS) to boost its AI solutionization, providing customers with a comprehensive cloud experience.

3. Microsoft - Brainchip has joined with Microsoft to provide state-of-the-art AI and edge computing solutions to business customers.

4. Dell Technologies - Brainchip and Dell Technologies announced a development and distribution partnership to integrate Brainchip's Akida Neural Processing Unit into server and industrial PC applications.

5. GlobalLogic - Brainchip and GlobalLogic forged a partnership to build AI-enabled solutions and analytics to help customers build cutting-edge applications using Brainchip's Akida NPU.

6. Winsonic - Brainchip and Winsonic have entered into a collaboration agreement to provide edge computing and AI-driven surveillance solutions on the Winsonic-enabled edge computing platform.

GLTA including the shorters.

Now, don’t go sell your house based on this Robot, but I just find it fascinating how convincing it makes it sound! 🙏

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users
Brainchip IP is being adopted by major OEMs and leading security organizations worldwide, including:

1. Toshiba-TEC, a multinational electronics and IT services company

2. The Port of Los Angeles, the largest port in the United States

3. Cloudwalk, a Chinese artificial intelligence company

4. Magna International, a leading global automotive supplier

5. The International Air Transport Association (IATA)

6. Panterra Networks, a leading global enterprise provider of cloud-based IT and security services

Futurama Buy GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users
Jens Paetau

Jens Paetau​

Director of Sales & Business Development at Intellivision​

BrainChip San Jose State University​

San Francisco Bay Area
3K followers 500+ connections​

Join to view profile

About​

Director/VP Sales

• Focused on tier one accounts with strong relationships in the consumer,PC, Wireless handset, Optical, Wearable IoT and Autonomous vehicles and sensors. Strategic account management experience with HP, Apple, Dell, Cisco, RIM, Nokia, Microsoft, Google and others. Responsible for building national and world-wide sales rep/distribution channel networks in the US and Europe, managing sales operations, compensation plans, strategic account management to achieve revenue goals.
• Technical sales for over 25 years in high technology/semiconductors (telecom , power, embedded micro controllers, wireless.

Fluency in German, Spanish and English.

Activity​

Join now to see all activity

Experience​

• BrainChip  Graphic

Director of Sales And Business Development​

BrainChip

Jan 2023 - Present1 month
    Laguna Hills, California, United States
    Brainchip is the world’s first commercial producer of neuromorphic IP which brings common sense to the processing of sensor data, freeing machines to do more with less and enabling them to infer the big picture from the basics. Akida’s neuromorphic IP and MetaTF offers distributed computation and event -based action delivering unparalleled performance and efficiency. Including low latency, one shot learning and remarkable power efficiency to move processing closer to the edge and sensors.
  • IntelliVision Graphic

Director Of Sales And Business Development​

IntelliVision

Jul 2021 - Jan 20231 year 7 months
    San Jose, California, United States
    IntelliVision is a market leader in AI and Deep Learning-based video analytics and video cloud software. IntelliVision solutions provide actionable insights and intelligence for security and monitoring in Smart Home, Smart Building, Smart City and Smart Retail applications, and Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) for driver and road safety in automobiles

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 64 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
Jens Paetau

Jens Paetau​

Director of Sales & Business Development at Intellivision​

BrainChip San Jose State University​

San Francisco Bay Area​

3K followers 500+ connections​

Join to view profile

About​

Director/VP Sales

• Focused on tier one accounts with strong relationships in the consumer,PC, Wireless handset, Optical, Wearable IoT and Autonomous vehicles and sensors. Strategic account management experience with HP, Apple, Dell, Cisco, RIM, Nokia, Microsoft, Google and others. Responsible for building national and world-wide sales rep/distribution channel networks in the US and Europe, managing sales operations, compensation plans, strategic account management to achieve revenue goals.
• Technical sales for over 25 years in high technology/semiconductors (telecom , power, embedded micro controllers, wireless.

Fluency in German, Spanish and English.

Activity​

Join now to see all activity

Experience​

• BrainChip  Graphic

Director of Sales And Business Development​

BrainChip

Jan 2023 - Present1 month
    Laguna Hills, California, United States
    Brainchip is the world’s first commercial producer of neuromorphic IP which brings common sense to the processing of sensor data, freeing machines to do more with less and enabling them to infer the big picture from the basics. Akida’s neuromorphic IP and MetaTF offers distributed computation and event -based action delivering unparalleled performance and efficiency. Including low latency, one shot learning and remarkable power efficiency to move processing closer to the edge and sensors.
  • IntelliVision Graphic

Director Of Sales And Business Development​

IntelliVision

Jul 2021 - Jan 20231 year 7 months
    San Jose, California, United States
    IntelliVision is a market leader in AI and Deep Learning-based video analytics and video cloud software. IntelliVision solutions provide actionable insights and intelligence for security and monitoring in Smart Home, Smart Building, Smart City and Smart Retail applications, and Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) for driver and road safety in automobiles

He left a company that works with these below, to join Brainchip... Ermmmm

2023-01-08_11-15-39.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 51 users

Vanman1100

Regular
Reactions: 3 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
s

Anyone that actually watched the presentation would know this to be true.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom