BRN Discussion Ongoing

Not sure I‘ve read about this before but now that Rob T ”Likes it” his Transformer comment makes more sense!

1673095299072.png

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 28 users
I’m trying to keep up with it all. MagicEye is at CES as well!

1673095846845.png

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 33 users
This may have been discussed previously, there’s that many products coming out it’s hard to keep up!
There’s no mention of Akida in this but the description of the products capabilities sound remarkably similar.

1673096592741.jpeg

A better description of the product is the link below:

This might be the patent relative to the product; neural networks get a mention but not SNN or Akida/Brainchip.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users
Thanks mate.

Nice time to coming back onto the forum to contribute…. Plenty on the horizon the next 12 months.
No worries veggies, I look forward to your contributions I'm sure they will be great ( no pressure) 😂
Yes the next 12 months and years to come shall be very lucrative for BRN and us holders imo.

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

stuart888

Regular
IoMT = Internet of Medical Things = Akida 1000.

While I could be wrong, seems like the current Akida IP could be used near the Sensors on the left side of this graph. 📈

This pattern matching should be more straightforward, and might not need extras provided by Akida 1500, or 2000 (soon to be forthcoming). Maybe Akida 500 is the need for lots of this IoMT sensor inference and machine learning.

Non-Disclosure Agreements are likely hiding all the medical interests/progress/traction.

1673109586716.png

Abstract
Internet of Things (IoT) enables different smart environment objects to communicate without involving humans. Recently, IoT has started a new challenge within the healthcare sector called the Internet of Medical Things (IoMT). The huge amounts of data generated by IoMT entities need to be analyzed in real-time to improve the performance and quality of service of the IoMT applications. Mobile Edge Computing-enabled 5G system is shown as a successful paradigm to address such an obstacle. Numerous frameworks are introduced in literature based on this idea. This paper presents a thorough discussion of MEC-based IoMT healthcare systems.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2405959522000753

I like to think of the Non-Disclosure Agreements as wrapped presents 🎁 sitting under the tree. Over time, these presents are going to be unwrapped!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

stuart888

Regular
One of the interesting things when watching the Samsung 2023 CES presentation was, the use of Blockchain technology. This in effort of security of Edge Devices.

"The company's solution, called Knox Matrix, is a novel application of blockchain tech on a very small scale, which could be an effective safeguard as people make their homes smarter.

To be clear, home devices that use Knox Matrix are only linked to a private blockchain, not any of the public ones tied to cryptocurrencies. It's a local arrangement meant as an alternative to cloud-based verification: Instead of needing to verify software online, the devices themselves look out for cyberattacks".

This is a great safety feature, leading to better consumer adoption.

Akida IP is going to be part of a Solution Stack. It could be used on any of the Samsung edge devices, and above that layer would be this blockchain security implementation.

I see no conflict. Like Rob T said, "more like a partner".

https://www.cnet.com/tech/mobile/sa...d-smart-home-security-via-private-blockchain/

1673112719422.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

charles2

Regular
Regrets if posted before. Emphasizes for the knowledgeable the ramifications of Brainchip being invited to join IFS and vice versa. Good for Intel and great, great etc for Brainchip especially when the Akida tech is formally licensed.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

stuart888

Regular
Very impressive at CES 2023 was the Mercedes CTO, Markus Schafer. They are going for the 360-degree customer experience, which is why they announced the huge investment into Mercedes Benz Charging Stations. They only want the best of everything, like their 31 Speaker Music System.

The fact that they chose Brainchip to be right at the heart of the consumer facing experience is flat out freaky fantastic. Having one of the first revenue streams via Mercedes Benz is very, very special.

That announcement might have been the first "sales secret sauce", likely opened up to more doors than our sales/implementation staff can deal with.

1673115381122.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users
Ok another 1 month subscription on offer to non subscribers.
Find and post the link to where Lou Dinardo famously said "we don't need china right now"

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

stuart888

Regular
ZF Group and Beep (both Autonomous Transportation companies) are joining up.

Lots of Sensor Inference/ML needed here. Very interesting companies.

Eco green 🌴 with mega AI Smarts. Beep is running many Autonomous Buses, with people inside, every day in Lake Nona Florida.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
I was told by my favourite high school English teacher Miss Langley back in the early days of education or so it seems now that the great science fiction writers will invariably write about future science that could come true as to do otherwise is to be writing science fantasy.

AKIDA as envisaged and written about in Peter van der Made’s book Higher Intelligence was as far as the majority of the scientific community considered akin to Science fiction and LeCunn from Nvidia was completely dismissive.

So what I will do is stop using Science Fiction made real when Peter van der Made and Anil Mankar are awarded the Nobel Prize. 😂🤣😂🤣🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🪁🪁🪁🪁🥂🍾🥂🍾🥂🍾🥂🍾🥂🍾🥂🍾
Hi FF, I think both yourself and Jumpchooks are raising a pretty good and interesting point here.

What PVDM and Brainchip have, are and will be achieving is simply mind-blowing and I'm just in awe of what is going on here. After knowing about and looking into Brainchip for about 2 and a half years now, I still only have a very very basic understanding of all of this, and still feel a sense of science fiction behind Brainchip.

I believe with no one getting anywhere near what Brainchip is achieving in all aspects of this technology, along with big firms pouring billions of $ into research and still not getting even remotely close, as well as when you hear and see those who are heavily involved within the tech sector are gobsmacked and just can't get their head around Brainchip's achievements, that I also get a feeling that pretty much the whole world see this as what they're creating as science fiction whether they know about Brainchip or not.

I reckon even in a number of years time when Brainchip has hopefully become the defacto standard, the majority of the world will still see their achievements as science fiction. With Brainchip looking to constantly advance their technology and lead further, in the eyes of many will see science fiction created well into the future.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)

Top 5 stories of the week: AI buzz and CES unveils a self-driving — baby stroller?​

Senior writer/editor, Sharon Goldman, was kept busy with, among other AI news, DALL-E and ChatGPT. Will 2023 be the year of generative AI? It’s sure starting that way. In our top story of the week, Goldman talks to the DALL-E inventor and DALL-E 2 co-inventor, Aditya Ramesh, about how far the technology has come in its first two years, and how much further it can go.

(video)

1. Two years after DALL-E debut, its inventor is ‘surprised’ by impact

2. ChatGPT and the unbundling of online search

3. Top AI conference bans ChatGPT in paper submissions (and why it matters)

4. Lumus readies new waveguide designs for smaller and lighter AR glasses

5. Glüxkind unveils smart stroller Ella which uses AI for safer movement

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
Get ready for this one, I asked ChatGPT- what companies are leveraging Brainchips IP, this was its answer 🤔🤔

“Some companies that are leveraging Brainchip IP include Sony, NEC, Fujitsu, Toshiba, Panasonic and Hitachi” 😂😂 not sure how it came up with that answer.
I asked: can you tell me who is using Brainchip IP technology today? This is the answer:

BrainChip is utilizing their IP technology in a variety of industries today, including the defense, energy, finance, health, and security markets. Companies such as Airbus, Airbus Defence and Space, Allegion, BAE Systems, CACI, ClusterVision, Harris Corporation, Honeywell Aerospace, and Lockheed Martin are some of the key customers utilizing BrainChip's IP technology.

NDAs exposed lol 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36 users

Foxdog

Regular
I'm really starting to be a big FAN of your postings here, Learning 🥁
Hi FF, I think both yourself and Jumpchooks are raising a pretty good and interesting point here.

What PVDM and Brainchip have, are and will be achieving is simply mind-blowing and I'm just in awe of what is going on here. After knowing about and looking into Brainchip for about 2 and a half years now, I still only have a very very basic understanding of all of this, and still feel a sense of science fiction behind Brainchip.

I believe with no one getting anywhere near what Brainchip is achieving in all aspects of this technology, along with big firms pouring billions of $ into research and still not getting even remotely close, as well as when you hear and see those who are heavily involved within the tech sector are gobsmacked and just can't get their head around Brainchip's achievements, that I also get a feeling that pretty much the whole world see this as what they're creating as science fiction whether they know about Brainchip or not.

I reckon even in a number of years time when Brainchip has hopefully become the defacto standard, the majority of the world will still see their achievements as science fiction. With Brainchip looking to constantly advance their technology and lead further, in the eyes of many will see science fiction created well into the future.

Are your comments
'What PVDM and Brainchip have, are and will be achieving is simply mind-blowing'
based on evidence from the following:

''We are excited to join our partners in Las Vegas during CES to showcase how combining BrainChip's Akida with their technologies delivers leading edge AI solutions," said Rob Telson, BrainChip Vice President of Ecosystem and Partnerships. "We look forward to demonstrating these capabilities in person."

Has anyone seen or got any feedback from the demonstrations with our 'partners'. All I can see so far is people trying to join dots and mentions of NDA's again.

AKIDA might well be science fiction but we need it to be science fact. The standout CES article on the news last night was a self driving stroller - wtf.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
Imagine if BRN all of a sudden released its 4c now rather than late January and it contained good revenue. Shorters would get destroyed. 😆
Are we able to please make the distinction between revenue and cashflow. Revenue is accounting based on accrual system. Cashflow is actual cash receipt disclosed in the 4c.

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
I asked: can you tell me who is using Brainchip IP technology today? This is the answer:

BrainChip is utilizing their IP technology in a variety of industries today, including the defense, energy, finance, health, and security markets. Companies such as Airbus, Airbus Defence and Space, Allegion, BAE Systems, CACI, ClusterVision, Harris Corporation, Honeywell Aerospace, and Lockheed Martin are some of the key customers utilizing BrainChip's IP technology.

NDAs exposed lol 😂
Is ChatGPT the new NDA myth buster

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Are your comments
'What PVDM and Brainchip have, are and will be achieving is simply mind-blowing'
based on evidence from the following:

''We are excited to join our partners in Las Vegas during CES to showcase how combining BrainChip's Akida with their technologies delivers leading edge AI solutions," said Rob Telson, BrainChip Vice President of Ecosystem and Partnerships. "We look forward to demonstrating these capabilities in person."

Has anyone seen or got any feedback from the demonstrations with our 'partners'. All I can see so far is people trying to join dots and mentions of NDA's again.

AKIDA might well be science fiction but we need it to be science fact. The standout CES article on the news last night was a self driving stroller - wtf.
No and I was expecting a call from Socionext to tell me how many customers they had signed up as well. Just not good enough this lack of feedback????

It’s good to have a rant but can you actually articulate what feedback you are referencing???

Normally feedback about how a presentation at a trade fair went is given after the event concludes. Often sometime after when potential customer call backs have born fruit.

@Learning managed to access the Socionext booth and identify that they are presenting at least three AKIDA based technologies.

What more are you expecting?

Apple CEO to announce they were walking past the Socionext booth and he was blown over by AKIDA technology???

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 50 users

Deena

Regular
Regrets if posted before. Emphasizes for the knowledgeable the ramifications of Brainchip being invited to join IFS and vice versa. Good for Intel and great, great etc for Brainchip especially when the Akida tech is formally licensed.

Brainchip is mentioned just after the 12:20 mark in the video.
Deena

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users
Top Bottom