BRN Discussion Ongoing

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I'd prefer this tbh. When it shoots vertically up it is not ever sustained. I'm happy for retracements and pull backs, bull flags etc

Still a great time to be invested in BRN
Me too, much prefer a steady, sustained and gradual rise that doesn't scare the horses, but can live with the excitement of an occasional sugar hit, just like when out on the highway, when no cops around, :cool: occasionally like to give it a squirt, just to see what she's capable of and to feel the wind in my non existent hair and that tickle in me tummy. 🤣
Havin' a punt on this occasion, but have set myself up to ride the rollercoaster as required.
I still am of the opinion that anything under a dollar fifty atm is a steal in the mid to longer term. 🤣
AKIDA BALLISTA
AKIDA EVERYWHERE
GLTAH

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Reactions: 4 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Reactions: 1 users
Sony Honda are in bed with Qualcomm. Nothing to see here.
A very big call to cancel this one when Valeo are supplying the Lidar and Ultrasonics used by Honda for its Level 3 ADAS in their top of the range vehicle.

I suppose they could have thrown all that knowledge and technology out the window for this project but not sure what the reasoning behind that move would be.

My opinion is that it is too early to call particularly with the Prophesee Sony partnership also in the public domain.

It would be Sony saying to Honda and Prophesee I don’t care what you guys, Mercedes Benz and Valeo think we have an AKIDA allergy and our Engineers have advised us to have no contact whatsoever regardless of how advanced and like Science Fiction it might be.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users
Please tag or message if you answered the quiz question or the other option to win month of subscription blah whatever rules applied. Will sort it later
Dad's live life alarm went off early this morning so pretty stressed currently with current situation.
I Hope all is OK Rise. Take care.

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Please tag or message if you answered the quiz question or the other option to win month of subscription blah whatever rules applied. Will sort it later
Dad's live life alarm went off early this morning so pretty stressed currently with current situation.
Hope everything is okay bud.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

Calsco

Regular
When are the next presentations scheduled for CES? Will it be today?

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Me too, much prefer a steady, sustained and gradual rise that doesn't scare the horses, but can live with the excitement of an occasional sugar hit, just like when out on the highway, when no cops around, :cool: occasionally like to give it a squirt, just to see what she's capable of and to feel the wind in my non existent hair and that tickle in me tummy. 🤣
Havin' a punt on this occasion, but have set myself up to ride the rollercoaster as required.
I still am of the opinion that anything under a dollar fifty atm is a steal in the mid to longer term. 🤣
AKIDA BALLISTA
AKIDA EVERYWHERE
GLTAH

Beep Beep!!! Move out of my way slow coach!!!

cat-driving-serious.gif

download (3).jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Pmel

Regular
Reactions: 1 users
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Dhm

Regular
A very big call to cancel this one when Valeo are supplying the Lidar and Ultrasonics used by Honda for its Level 3 ADAS in their top of the range vehicle.

I suppose they could have thrown all that knowledge and technology out the window for this project but not sure what the reasoning behind that move would be.

My opinion is that it is too early to call particularly with the Prophesee Sony partnership also in the public domain.

It would be Sony saying to Honda and Prophesee I don’t care what you guys, Mercedes Benz and Valeo think we have an AKIDA allergy and our Engineers have advised us to have no contact whatsoever regardless of how advanced and like Science Fiction it might be.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I much prefer your outline than mine, but the CEO of Qualcomm is invited on stage to talk about Qualcomms relationship with them at 1hr 11m as per below.

Reactions: 3 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Boab

Where is this from?
It was an Nviso presentation from some time back.
I kept a few slides.
If you visit their site it may still be available?

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Baisyet

Regular

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Boab

It was an Nviso presentation from some time back.
I kept a few slides.
If you visit their site it may still be available?

Reactions: 2 users
A thought bubble which I think is supported by logic and known facts.

The Thought:

Brainchip AKIDA technology has already cracked automotive.

The facts.

Socionext is presenting AKIDA technology for automotive use.

Renesas is presenting AKIDA technology for automotive use - 3rd largest supplier of MCU’s to automotive in the World.

VVDN is presenting AKIDA technology for automotive use.

ARM presents AKIDA technology for just about everything including automotive.

Nviso presents AKIDA technology for automotive use.

Brainchip AKIDA technology is trusted by Mercedes Benz.

Brainchip AKIDA technology is trusted by Valeo and the original EAP was to explore use cases in ADAS and AV.

FORD continues to be an ASX announced customer for automotive.

EDGE IMPULSE supports AKIDA FOMO which has an in cabin automotive use case for driver fatigue and attention monitoring.

Brainchip has consistently stated in presentations for years now that they are working with automotive OEM’s and vehicle manufacturers.

NASA & DARPA approved firms are working with AKIDA technology for radar guidance, cognitive communications and autonomous vehicle navigation all of which are extreme technology use cases that could scale well into automotive on Earth.

Prophesee event based sensors are enhanced by AKIDA technology and use cases for these sensors are most certainly shown by Prophesee as being in automotive ADAS.

The issue for every Electric Vehicle now and in the future will always be battery life and range. Range is increased the more of the battery life that can be reserved for the driving wheels. AKIDA out competes GPUs on power, and price by factors before you get to its unique one shot learning and real time performance so it presents an overly compelling argument for adoption in ADAS and sensors in automotive described by Edge Impulse as Science Fiction.

If you do not think the above is sufficient to justify the ‘Thought’ then please present the opposing facts for consideration.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 98 users

Bigal7425

Regular

The Thought:

The facts.

Renesas is presenting AKIDA technology for automotive use - 3rd largest supplier of MCU’s to automotive in the World.

Brainchip AKIDA technology is trusted by Valeo and the original EAP was to explore use cases in ADAS and AV.

EDGE IMPULSE supports AKIDA FOMO which has an in cabin automotive use case for driver fatigue and attention monitoring.

Brainchip has consistently stated in presentations for years now that they are working with automotive OEM’s and vehicle manufacturers.

NASA & DARPA approved firms are working with AKIDA technology for radar guidance, cognitive communications and autonomous vehicle navigation all of which are extreme technology use cases that could scale well into automotive on Earth.

Prophesee event based sensors are enhanced by AKIDA technology and use cases for these sensors are most certainly shown by Prophesee as being in automotive ADAS.

The issue for every Electric Vehicle now and in the future will always be battery life and range. Range is increased the more of the battery life that can be reserved for the driving wheels. AKIDA out competes GPUs on power, and price by factors before you get to its unique one shot learning and real time performance so it presents an overly compelling argument for adoption in ADAS and sensors in automotive described by Edge Impulse as Science Fiction.

If you do not think the above is sufficient to justify the ‘Thought’ then please present the opposing facts for consideration.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Spot on @Fact Finder Perfectly articulated and reasonable thought. Thank you

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip

The Thought:

The facts.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Just another average piece from FF .... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🤩🤩 Love ya work FF 👏👏👏

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users
Top Bottom