BRN Discussion Ongoing

skutza

Regular
ROFL, so the guy that introduced me to BRN just sent me a facebook message. A little bit cheeky .......
1672883620536.png

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
the Excitement around the edge impulse is fun to see, I wonder why the Intel announcement has had little to non effect? Anyways, all amazing In my eyes!:) happy holder

Attachments

• E9E3DB60-85F3-4558-A35C-AC0009096803.png
    E9E3DB60-85F3-4558-A35C-AC0009096803.png
    708.2 KB · Views: 79
  • 5C2CC323-36CF-4957-A5CC-EED85BBC7A2A.png
    5C2CC323-36CF-4957-A5CC-EED85BBC7A2A.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 99
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
I personally don't think, that many of the Co's presenting at this years CES will fully disclose of how, where and what their actual presenting products are fully made up of, so as not to give away their own technological advantages and know how ...... they imo, should / would be keeping most of their powder dry as they move on with their own R & D and product/s development.
That's the problem in proving up BrainChip's ever increasing and "magically mined" gold reserves.

Hence why Sean said to "watch the financials".

Everything we are seeing, all the "real" connections and many of the highly probable "speculative" ones, will benefit the Company hugely in the future.
Especially when considering our extremely high margin business plan and sectors lead.

But, for the reasons you mentioned and time to market, of our many customers products, it's going to take Time.

Hopefully we will be starting to see the ever increasing revenues, beginning with the quarter just finished.

BrainChip as a business, is the equivalent of a baby just learning how to walk.
When we are older and are sprinting, look out! 😛

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users
Anyone heard of Opteev?

1672884134441.png

1672884222843.png

“The compact ViraWarn gadget is based on a conductive polypyrrole-and-silk biosensor, which attracts respiratory viruses and an on-board machine learning system that is able read the changes in conductivity and filter out false positives to deliver what the company claims is an accurate result for COVID-19, flu, and RSV infections in as little as 60 seconds through a red-light-green-light indicator.”

1672883859168.png

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 63 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

Just spill the beans already Valeo! 😫

PS: (14.20 mins) They've sold 1.5 billion ADAS sensors in 30 years and they expect to double that number of the next 5 years (ultrasonic sensors, radars, cameras, lidars). 1 car out of 3 is equiped with Valeo ADAS systems.
PS : (18:30 mins) They do mention of Machine Learning and how their sensors are able to perform self-supervised training to understand a scene without the need for annotate data, saving lots of $$$

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 36 users
Please tag or message if you answered the quiz question or the other option to win month of subscription blah whatever rules applied. Will sort it later
Dad's live life alarm went off early this morning so pretty stressed currently with current situation.

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 21 users

HME909

Emerged
1672884688433.png

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I wish the secret sauce wasn't quite so secret!

haha-funny.gif

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 32 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
the Excitement around the edge impulse is fun to see, I wonder why the Intel announcement has had little to non effect? Anyways, all amazing In my eyes!:) happy holder
I especially like the part where he mentions millions of products 🤓

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Dougie54

Regular
Yep good luck with that @davidfitz ... and yes Seb it's a great place, I am biased as I live in Chittering :cool::cool: a skip and a jump to the beautiful Swan valley wineries/bars and restaurants 🍕🍷🍻
I’m just down the road on the edge of the swan valley,yes it’s a nice part of the world.AKIDA BALLISTA.!!

• Fire

Wags

Regular
Please tag or message if you answered the quiz question or the other option to win month of subscription blah whatever rules applied. Will sort it later
Dad's live life alarm went off early this morning so pretty stressed currently with current situation.
Hope all is Ok Rise.

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

TechGirl

Founding Member

Sending my prayers to your Dad ❤️

• Love
Reactions: 17 users

Damo4

Regular
Not surprised to see a little dip. 🤣
Just brought more at .835. 🤣
Jerk or genius?
Time will tell.🤣
Might have to sell my feet pics if I want more now.🤣
Couch completely shredded.
Cat out on the street selling pencils and lap purrs.
Lucky I stocked up on 2 min noodles. 🤣
How's that sour dough coming along Rise? 🤣

I'd prefer this tbh. When it shoots vertically up it is not ever sustained. I'm happy for retracements and pull backs, bull flags etc

Still a great time to be invested in BRN

• Fire
  • Love

Thanks @AARONASX for posting that link.

Valeo always presents well. They have great vision and a plan for the future.
For a company 100 years old it’s great to see they are innovative enough to be ahead of the demand curve.

They have a massive market share and with the way they are progressing their technology it will only keep growing!

It’s fantastic to be a trusted partner of Valeo!

:)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Taproot

Regular

Another great preso by Valeo, super company on a massive growth trajectory.
But, would just love the word Brainchip to come out of one of their mouths !!
All good though, we know deep down they love us 😂

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
Sounds like a great plan Seb (c'mon BRN :love:) there are some great views up the hills of Brigadoon a great place to build! maybe catch up with the Perth crew for the next get together in the CBD?
Sounds like a plan to me 👍

@SebThatGermanChap and @davidfitz I have included you in the list for invites for the next Perth crew drinks. Expecting either March for just because drink or a $3 party whichever comes first.

PS I am Gidgegannup and Harwig is Guildford based so almost enough for a Midland catch up.
Brilliant, thanks ER, I'm in. Rose and Crown may be getting a visit soon :)

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Quercuskid

Regular
Not surprised to see a little dip. 🤣
Just brought more at .835. 🤣
Jerk or genius?
Time will tell.🤣
Might have to sell my feet pics if I want more now.🤣
Couch completely shredded.
Cat out on the street selling pencils and lap purrs.
Lucky I stocked up on 2 min noodles. 🤣
How's that sour dough coming along Rise? 🤣
With you there, just bought more at 0.79, I WISH IT WOULD GO UP SO I COULD STOP BUYING MORE!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Pmel

Regular
Lets see what socionext and VVDN reveal. Fingers crossed.

• Fire

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Hope your dad is well Rise,

Learning 🏖

• Love
Top Bottom