Love the little “ZF“ in the slide also!

1672891145388.png

:)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Worker122

Regular
Please tag or message if you answered the quiz question or the other option to win month of subscription blah whatever rules applied. Will sort it later
Dad's live life alarm went off early this morning so pretty stressed currently with current situation.
Best wishes to your Dad Rise

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

Vladsblood

Regular
Well we are still out in front of SLX AXE WBT percentage wise over the last 5 days.
Not too bad considering they really pumped and dumped us. Would be very nice to see us crawl up over the 1$ mark on this coming 4C. Vlad.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users
For future reference AG💪
View attachment 26222
Just to top up the connection when NaNose commenced working on the SniffPhone for cancer diagnosis in 2013 a European consortium was put together which involved I think five companies but relevantly NaNose, Siemens and Siemens Medical were three.

By 2019 Siemens admitted that they had only achieved the ability to detect bad breath and it was in 2019 when Professor Haick and NaNose found Brainchip AKIDA and hooked up.

I personally believe that Siemens after working on a project for six years and failing would at least take a passing interest in the company and technology that beat them to the punch.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
Hello Brainers,

I was reading below link about Xperi Perceive AI and a little concerned as they seem at face value like real competition but they are also working with Prophesee so maybe they are using us to be this good.

Maybe Mr Dio and or Mr Science Fiction can help us understand.

Sorry about this I just don’t understand if they are friend or foe 🤔

• Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
"AFEELA" AKIDA COMING ON - I hope!!!! 🤞

45 cameras and sensors

View attachment 26208

I don't know how ifeela about the name "Afeela" for a car. ifeela like it has a bit of a vague creepy vibe about it. That or it reminds me of a falafel for some reason. But Obama likes it, so who cares what I think.

giphy (1).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Gazzafish

Regular
CES 2023 BMW Keynote has just started on YouTube now 👍

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
We definitely got pumped and dumped again. What a frustrating ride we are on at times!

Just when I start looking at new boats again, I have to start logging in to Centrelink... 😤🤪

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I don't know how ifeela about the name "Afeela" for a car. ifeela like it has a bit of a vague creepy vibe about it. That or it reminds me of a falafel for some reason. But Obama likes it, so who cares what I think.

View attachment 26227
Sometimes the marketing guru's who come up with these names either don't check other languages or just don't care. 🤣
Apparently that well known car moniker of Pajero translates to Wanker in Spanish.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
We definitely got pumped and dumped again. What a frustrating ride we are on at times!

Just when I start looking at new boats again, I have to start logging in to Centrelink... 😤🤪
Yep shorters closing positions? ... getting smashed! highest trading volume since end of October 2022 ... Just a small blip!🤞🤞

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Sometimes the marketing guru's who come up with these names either don't check other languages or just don't care. 🤣
Apparently that well known car moniker of Pajero translates to Wanker in Spanish.
It does!! all the mob at MF drive them :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20

View attachment 26227
Has to be up there with one of the worst brand names I've ever heard.

It's like an Italian talking in English. Afeela sick. Afeela hungry.

(I'm Italian so I can racially stereotype my own culture right?)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
Hello Brainers,

I was reading below link about Xperi Perceive AI and a little concerned as they seem at face value like real competition but they are also working with Prophesee so maybe they are using us to be this good.

Maybe Mr Dio and or Mr Science Fiction can help us understand.

Sorry about this I just don’t understand if they are friend or foe 🤔
Did you read the date this is from 2021. I don’t think you need to be concerned this is 2023 and Prophesee has crowned AKIDA and Nviso is claiming a first for eye monitoring and tracking using AKIDA at 1000 fps.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users
Please tag or message if you answered the quiz question or the other option to win month of subscription blah whatever rules applied. Will sort it later
Dad's live life alarm went off early this morning so pretty stressed currently with current situation.
Your a good man/women, best wishes to your dad. It’s hard time for you and I hope everything turns out well for you and the family.

• Love
Reactions: 18 users
Did you read the date this is from 2021. I don’t think you need to be concerned this is 2023 and Prophesee has crowned AKIDA and Nviso is claiming a first for eye monitoring and tracking using AKIDA at 1000 fps.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Petition to name fact finder to daddy

BBF82C29-392D-4139-A705-7782D577FA50.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

TechGirl

Founding Member

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Thanks FF, but the Forbes article date is from today?

Reactions: 2 users

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
As for Ergo 2 even though it’s a Forbes article it lost me when he tells an untruth claiming that no other chip offers 1,000 inferences per second at 20 mW’s despite listing Brainchip as a competitor and then goes off to cover the Israeli company running at 2 to 4 watts to prove his no doubt paid for opinion.

My opinion only so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Yep shorters closing positions? ... getting smashed! highest trading volume since end of October 2022 ... Just a small blip!🤞🤞
No Mate. It's me. They watch me like a hawk. Soon as I buy in the news flashes around the world and in the boardrooms in New York, London and ShangHai they all proceed to dump. Am thinking about changing me moniker to either Godzilla or Davy Jones.
Flattering really, the effect I have on the market.
Oh well, tomorrows another day. 🤣

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
Top Bottom