BRN Discussion Ongoing

After almost 8 years I am still feeling it and even more so now with so much happening. Had to sell a small parcel yesterday which is the first time I have sold any in those 8 years. Needed the money for a land settlement in the Avon Valley so that we can build our dream home. Initially I was going to sell a lot more so we did not have to finance the purchase but I could not bring myself to sell more than the bear minimum knowing that one day we will have more money than we could have ever dreamt of.
Avon Valley in WA? as in between Brigadoon and Chittering? If so, congrats on the settlement mate, that is a beautiful corner of the earth.

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Avon Valley in WA? as in between Brigadoon and Chittering? If so, congrats on the settlement mate, that is a beautiful corner of the earth.
Yep good luck with that @davidfitz ... and yes Seb it's a great place, I am biased as I live in Chittering :cool::cool: a skip and a jump to the beautiful Swan valley wineries/bars and restaurants 🍕🍷🍻

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Samsung partnering with Siemens to improve energy efficiency in iot devices.

Wasn't there a potential link to Siemens??

Screenshot_20230105-113129~2.png

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

View attachment 26206
Siemen's are a part of the Intel Foundary Services EDA Alliance Program and there's a collaboration between NVISO and Siemens Healthineers.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent

View attachment 26206
Nviso is working with Siemens Health. Not sure if its the same Co
Edit. Bravo, Bravo you pipped me to the post.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

ndefries

Regular
Nviso is working with Siemens Health. Not sure if its the same Co
Edit. Bravo, Bravo you pipped me to the post.
Hmmm on a scale of 1-10 how likely is Nviso going to recommend Akida :)

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Getupthere

Regular

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Haha
  • Fire

Xray1

Regular
I personally don't think, that many of the Co's presenting at this years CES will fully disclose of how, where and what their actual presenting products are fully made up of, so as not to give away their own technological advantages and know how ...... they imo, should / would be keeping most of their powder dry as they move on with their own R & D and product/s development.

Reactions: 15 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
I think Sony's press conference starts in a few minutes

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
Yep good luck with that @davidfitz ... and yes Seb it's a great place, I am biased as I live in Chittering :cool::cool: a skip and a jump to the beautiful Swan valley wineries/bars and restaurants 🍕🍷🍻
I'm in the Swan Valley, and my next plan is to get some land in the back of Brigadoon (or depending how well BRN goes, off Campersic) and build. I have family in Chittering and Bindoon, and friends in Lower Chittering, Bullsbrook and Muchea, and it's stunning through there. So fingers crossed we'll be regional neighbours soon :)

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Any links with Harman? They are partnering with Samsung for in cabin sensing. Mentioned machine learning to monitor driver drowsiness etc.

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Not surprised to see a little dip. 🤣
Just brought more at .835. 🤣
Jerk or genius?
Time will tell.🤣
Might have to sell my feet pics if I want more now.🤣
Couch completely shredded.
Cat out on the street selling pencils and lap purrs.
Lucky I stocked up on 2 min noodles. 🤣
How's that sour dough coming along Rise? 🤣

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users
Any links with Harman? They are partnering with Samsung for in cabin sensing. Mentioned machine learning to monitor driver drowsiness etc.

Samsung owns Harman.

• Fire

davidfitz

Regular
Yes, private estate just above Bells Rapids. A lazy 4 acres but big enough for us with a view of the valley.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
I'm in the Swan Valley, and my next plan is to get some land in the back of Brigadoon (or depending how well BRN goes, off Campersic) and build. I have family in Chittering and Bindoon, and friends in Lower Chittering, Bullsbrook and Muchea, and it's stunning through there. So fingers crossed we'll be regional neighbours soon :)
Sounds like a great plan Seb (c'mon BRN :love:) there are some great views up the hills of Brigadoon a great place to build! maybe catch up with the Perth crew for the next get together in the CBD?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
"AFEELA" AKIDA COMING ON - I hope!!!! 🤞

45 cameras and sensors

Screen Shot 2023-01-05 at 12.34.11 pm.png

Screen Shot 2023-01-05 at 12.40.26 pm.png

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 37 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Earlyrelease

Regular
Sounds like a great plan Seb (c'mon BRN :love:) there are some great views up the hills of Brigadoon a great place to build! maybe catch up with the Perth crew for the next catch up in the CBD?
@SebThatGermanChap and @davidfitz I have included you in the list for invites for the next Perth crew drinks. Expecting either March for just because drink or a $3 party whichever comes first.

PS I am Gidgegannup and Harwig is Guildford based so almost enough for a Midland catch up.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Taproot

Regular
"AFEELA" AKIDA COMING ON - I hope!!!! 🤞

45 cameras and sensors

View attachment 26208

View attachment 26209
Bit of a "meh", for me.
Especially that part about Sony Honda Mobility + the Qualcom Digital Chassis wanting to be connected to the cloud 100% of the time in a reliable manner ! OMG - Save me !

• Haha
  • Fire
Top Bottom