BRN Discussion Ongoing

Kachoo

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

chapman89

Founding Member
I revisited the Edge Impulse Imagine Day 1 and around the 25 min 40 second mark, Zack Shelby, the ceo of edge impulse talks about 2 robotics companies, one is called Ready Robotics and the other is Balluff.

Have a listen from 25:40 seconds, he says-

“Jan is going to talk about a new technology we been developing called On-Device calibration, on-device learning for the purpose of retraining this model on that robot, in the field, again no internet connectivity needed”

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 87 users

JK200SX

Regular
Institutional and Mutual Fund ownership up again, and it looks like the Vanguard group holds more than 90million BRN Shares :)

1672828786261.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users
Institutional and Mutual Fund ownership up again, and it looks like the Vanguard group holds more than 90million BRN Shares :)

View attachment 26160
Do we know how accurate this is?
Would be good to do a comparison on the same day someone goes into the office to check the share register.

Reactions: 8 users
Mercedes is bought Chrysler years ago so this is not surprising really.
Actually Daimler sold them in 2007 Kachoo..

But Stellantis now own them 😉

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

TECH

Regular
Good evening, all

In real terms, the only articles that carry any real weight are the endorsements from our customers/partners and all their clients.
We all, well most, already know our company, our technology, our staff and our culture, so we don't need convincing, we have already
won.

How many journalists, or so-called tech journalists have had absolutely no idea what Neuromorphic actually means, or Event-Based
Processors are, there's still much work to be done, but a big swing is in the air, it's the public who buy the products, AI has slowly been
catching on, the initial reaction has always been, "oh, not the terminator" "humanity is doomed"

We, as a company, have been totally honest from the start, it's all been about:

Beneficial AI, Essential AI...Smart Health, Smart Homes, Smart Transport, Smart Industry.

I always come back to Peter and his ethics and how this has rubbed off on all of our staff, it's the culture that Brainchip is building
that will ultimately see us shine brightly amongst our peers.

The North Star, or more to the point, "The Head Sheperd's Guiding Light"

Brainchip is destined for greatness, I can feel it and have for 7 years, how about you?

Tech 2023 ;)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 74 users

JK200SX

Regular
Do we know how accurate this is?
I don't know, but I do know that the numbers are updated frequently, I guess as the entities ownership of BRN shares increases. I know that the topic of LDA Capital has been brought up in relation to this list previously, but there must be data coming in from somewhere to cause the holdings to change (also it should be noted that I haven't seen the LDA holding of 10mio change).

Reactions: 9 users
I don't know, but I do know that the numbers are updated frequently, I guess as the entities ownership of BRN shares increases. I know that the topic of LDA Capital has been brought up in relation to this list previously, but there must be data coming in from somewhere to cause the holdings to change (also it should be noted that I haven't seen the LDA holding of 10mio change).
Cheers mate I edited my post and added a little extra. Should give us a better idea.

Reactions: 1 users
Hi @Proga
I had not seen this posted.

The interesting point for me arises from the following facts:

1. Edge Impulse referred to millions of developers now having access;

2. At the 2021 Ai Field Day Anil Mankar was asked if AKIDA/Meta TF supported Linux to which he replied no it was something for the future but you could by a bit of compute gymnastics get there from Tensorflow;

3. Your find makes clear that with the announced partnership of today with Edge Impulse Linux is now supported for AKD1000 and other products;

4. Read here about Linux but in particular you will see that close to 40% of the Worlds developers use Linux and over 80% of the Worlds Developers say their preference would be to use Linux: https://webtribunal.net/blog/linux-statistics/

5. From multiple Google searches there are well above 20 million developers in the world and 40% of 20 million is 8 million developers approximately using Linux and 16 million preferring to do so;

Putting this all together it is most likely why Edge Impulse are now speaking about millions of developers not just the current registered 60,000.

The only thing I can think of to say is PANTENE.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I work very closely in this field, I even use linux myself daily. The OS doesn’t matter here. Linux is used for many things. The key point I’m making here that there is a lack of skilled developers, this is a huge problem right now. Further, in the AI space there would be an even larger gap of skilled developers GAP. Not every developer can transfer there skills. Which is why I like brainchip targeting and working with universities at this early stage

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users
Also brainchip opening shop in India is amazing, it is the fastest growing country of developers in the world. Plus cheap

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

Zedjack33

Regular
Is there footage of “what’s a nueromorphic chip anyway”?

Asking for a friend. 😬

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
I work very closely in this field, I even use linux myself daily. The OS doesn’t matter here. Linux is used for many things. The key point I’m making here that there is a lack of skilled developers, this is a huge problem right now. Further, in the AI space there would be an even larger of skilled developers GAP. Not every developer can transfer there skills. Which is why I like brainchip targeting and working with universities at this early stage
The university collaborations are very essential in growing our success. Some may have thought that they are not much of a big deal. I think it's massive.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Asking for a friend. 😬
Their you go mate one WANCA video for you.

Caution viewing may cause hairy palms and blindness.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Vanman1100

Regular
Good evening Chippers,

Getting exciting again. Bring it.

Many moons ago when one would trade , I would often crank the sound system , listening to trance music.
Truely an amazing way to release endorphins naturally ( for those that are unaware , endorphins are a naturally produced drug in one's mind which for some allow the brain to function in a truely relaxed yet very engaged state ).

Tis my favourite music.

Once again having a few steadiers as the day comes to an end and , for myself, listening to some amazing music.

Would highly recommend those with a sound system ( with the ability to CRANK the volume) & a phone (wireless voodo) search the world wide web for this lass...

KRISMI - Live @ Montreal, Canada set.
Runs for roughly 50 mins.
TURN IT UP AS LOUD AS POSSIBLE , FULLY RELAX THE BODY AND LET ONES MIND FLOAT.

Find ones self a comfy spot ideally with bottle of one's favourite & preferably with a loved one ....enjoy.

Funnily enough this lass reminds me of BRAVO , amoungst others scouting out leads for everyone here.

The above listening session, homework if you will , will help put you in the mind set of non other than probably the most influential controller of funds under management on planet earth ....

Larry Fink of BlackRock,
Roughly overseeing $10 Trillion USD, has been known to often borrow the corporate jet and enjoy IBIZA In Greece,
Land of the dance party.

Might add, BlackRock holds over 2% of Brainchips stock through various entitys pressently.

THE HEAVENS WILL OPEN my fellow party members. 🥳

For those that are time poor, live in built up suburbia or such music is not one's thing skip to 42:14 mark in above set... fitting.

Once again if some one vastly more savvy than myself could locate & post connection in above music would be greatly appreciated 🙏.

Regards,
Esq.
Sydney raver from the early 90s
Love trance and techno (loud)

Tell me what you think of this set.
Hopefully one day I can sell a few Brn shares take the mrs to one of these parties.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Adam

Regular
See now you all owe me 1% of gains
I'll take your 1% and raise you 9%..and still not selling 1 jot! Good luck to yez!

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Asking for a friend. 😬
There's this from June 2021, when the share price was around 55 cents.

It's just beautiful 😊

The second knob, made a comment about BRN needing to raise cash.
Pretty sure the LDA Capital arrangement was already in place.

Great research guys! 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Zedjack33

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Zedjack33

Regular
Reactions: 2 users
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Chimi

There's this from June 2021, when the share price was around 55 cents.

It's just beautiful 😊

The stupidity just hurts. First grade WANCA

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom