BRN Discussion Ongoing

Hi charmander,

Other more knowledgeable shareholders can answer your question better.

But today announcement with Edge Impulse is to further strengthened the relationship; now all developers can use the Edge Impulse learning platforms (software) on the Akida neural processor SoC (Hardware) to build products/ models as they desire.

So basics developer will have to acquire the Brainchip's Akida PCIe reference board for their development. Hence, they won't know the 'secret sauce'.

I hope that answer a little bits of your question.

Learning 🏖
Hi learning,
I've kept a keen eye on your postings since you started posting here. You definitely are learning your way to the top. Moved up quite a few rungs 🥂

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

The Pope

Regular
Free advertising for BRN

Yep the close price is wrong. Lol

Attachments

• B1FD9DC6-A8CF-438F-ADE3-FC446E0DB61E.jpeg
    B1FD9DC6-A8CF-438F-ADE3-FC446E0DB61E.jpeg
    652.6 KB · Views: 110
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users
I quite like this quote from Edge's own web site

"Edge Impulse is ushering in the future of embedded machine learning by empowering developers to create and optimize solutions with real-world data. We are making the process of building, deploying, and scaling embedded ML applications easier and faster than ever, unlocking massive value across every industry, with millions of developers making billions of devices smarter."

Every new day now ushers in a profuse confidence in my investment in this great innovative company, which is Brainchip and its ever expanding ecosystem of partners.
It's great to be a part of history in the making.
DYOR
Hi @Deadpool

I agree with your sentiment we are part of unfolding history.

One thing I noticed in the Edge Impulse quote:

"Edge Impulse is ushering in the future of embedded machine learning by empowering developers to create and optimize solutions with real-world data. We are making the process of building, deploying, and scaling embedded ML applications easier and faster than ever, unlocking massive value across every industry, with millions of developers making billions of devices smarter."

Somethings happening because in the Brainchip podcast they only had 55,000 developers now they are talking in millions.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 58 users

hamilton66

Regular
Nothing to be sad about Worker122, unless you have a short term, day to day view.

The shorting and manipulation, makes the ride more bumpy, but also adds to the perceived value, when it goes wrong and launches the share price into a higher trading range.

The "Mercedes event" was one of those and if it wasn't for extremely bad macro economic conditions, caused by just one dick head and his imperialistic ambitions, then we would probably still be trading in the $1.70 to $2 range.
Most probably higher, with all the developments that have occurred since then.

The 3rd quarter was a major stumbling block, for the short sighted (and a major tool for shorters) but even that would have most probably been, a lot better, if the year had started differently for the World.

Shorter pain, on good Companies, is only ever going to be short term.

The joy from their mistakes, is much longer lasting. 😉

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Hmmmm...

001 -  pm.png

00-2  pm.png

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 44 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Hi learning,
I've kept a keen eye on your postings since you started posting here. You definitely are learning your way to the top. Moved up quite a few rungs 🥂

Wow RFTA,

Zombie Nation 🎉🎼🍻

Bring back fond memories 🕺🌚🌞

Cheers 🍻

Learning 🏖 🎼🕺

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

Bigal7425

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 71 users

hamilton66

Regular
Nothing to be sad about Worker122, unless you have a short term, day to day view.

The shorting and manipulation, makes the ride more bumpy, but also adds to the perceived value, when it goes wrong and launches the share price into a higher trading range.

The "Mercedes event" was one of those and if it wasn't for extremely bad macro economic conditions, caused by just one dick head and his imperialistic ambitions, then we would probably still be trading in the $1.70 to $2 range.
Most probably higher, with all the developments that have occurred since then.

The 3rd quarter was a major stumbling block, for the short sighted (and a major tool for shorters) but even that would have most probably been, a lot better, if the year had started differently for the World.

Shorter pain, on good Companies, is only ever going to be short term.

The joy from their mistakes, is much longer lasting. 😉
D/B, agree with everything u've said. Loved todays action, but have to admit, not overly excited. Been here for way too long. I'm loving the press that BRN is getting. The catalyst for excitement for me, will be logged income, and inked deals. I've no doubt both are coming. Timing is not an issue for me. It may be for the impatient. My belief is that we have an incredibly bright future. For anyone reading my rant, mark the date, and the s/p. Let's see where we are in 12 mths time.
GLTA

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Hi @Deadpool

Somethings happening because in the Brainchip podcast they only had 55,000 developers now they are talking in millions.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Its the called the Edge Impulse Explosion

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users
News

1672819179709.png

By Bloomberg News
4 January 2023

China is pausing massive investments aimed at building a chip industry to compete with the US, as a nationwide Covid resurgence strains the world’s No. 2 economy and Beijing’s finances.

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
View attachment 26150
I'm not a subscriber, and they still likely have no real concept around CES or who Brainchip really is, but at least it's something 🤷🏻‍♂️
Good evening Bigal7425,

Cheers for that, great to see.

My enquiring mind went straight to who owns THE AUSTRALIAN newspaper......

Funnily enough , Rupert Murdoch.
Net worth in 2023 , $16.7 billion USD give or take.

Also of note Rupert also owns these publications......

Cable channel for Fox News,
The Times of London,
&
The Wall Street Journal.

Will be VERY interesting if Brainchip receives coverage in the above publications in the next few days.

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users
Good evening Bigal7425,

Cheers for that, great to see.

My enquiring mind went straight to who owns THE AUSTRALIAN newspaper......

Funnily enough , Rupert Murdoch.
Net worth in 2023 , $16.7 billion USD give or take.

Also of note Rupert also owns these publications......

Cable channel for Fox News,
The Times of London,
&
The Wall Street Journal.

Will be VERY interesting if Brainchip receives coverage in the above publications in the next few days.

Regards,
Esq.
Screenshot_20230104-183523.png

That's all I could get from doing the JavaScript block.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users
Hi @Deadpool

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Dont think the "millions of developers" mentioned here was specifically referring to the number of Edge Impulse registered developers but more the industry in general.

From their website: they have 60K registered developers.

Happy new year! 2022 was an incredible year for Edge Impulse. From launching new features and partnerships, to receiving industry recognition, to hosting our second annual Imagine event to great fanfare, we've had so much to celebrate, and so we've rounded up some of our most notable achievements from the past 12 months to share and enjoy.

We're grateful to all of our users, customers, and supporters who have helped make these accomplishments possible. Thank you for being a part of our journey.

Here's to an even bigger and better 2023!

Stats, Growth, Accomplishments

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

charmander

Regular
Hi charmander,

Other more knowledgeable shareholders can answer your question better.

But today announcement with Edge Impulse is to further strengthened the relationship; now all developers can use the Edge Impulse learning platforms (software) on the Akida neural processor SoC (Hardware) to build products/ models as they desire.

So basics developer will have to acquire the Brainchip's Akida PCIe reference board for their development. Hence, they won't know the 'secret sauce'.

I hope that answer a little bits of your question.

Learning 🏖
Thanks Learning - certainly an exciting announcement!

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
A presentation from 21 April 2016

Well that was bloody simple to attach PDF
Also just looking for an excuse to post another tune😂

@Esq.111 you've ruined me 🤣🤣🥂

Attachments

• 20160421+BRN+Investor+Presentation+Release+ASX+Release.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 116
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

cassip

Regular
Good evening Chippers,

Good start and finish to another day , though still VERY MUCH UNDERVALUED.

Quick look a Tradegate Germany...

Up 9.45% in trade , first 30 min from open , with above €87,000.00 transacted.

Pressently €0.529

CHEAP AS CHIPS.

Regards,
Esq.
Hi @Esq.111
now we are at 0.54 € at Tradegate, about 250.000 shares traded

Regards
Cassip

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users
A presentation from 21 April 2016