• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users
Think of all the valuable information that this site has provided to shareholders. If its gone I'm sure most won't bother going back to that shithole of a place

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Xray1

Regular
Some more exciting news overnight will really help the cause.
And please Note that " CES " hasn't even offically started as yet .... more new's to be released.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Just a bits of light hearted coolness 😎

Screenshot_20230104_234231_LinkedIn.jpg

Learning 🏖 😎😎😎

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 33 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
"RISE IS A FRICKEN SERIOUS INVESTORS"

Learning 🏖😎😎
PS, I am subscribed, give it to the next two. 😆😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Yeagood

Hello Future Zillionaires,

Just wanted to do a shoutout for our very hardworking creator ZeeB0t, thanks Z for creating this safe haven that I love & look forward to visiting each & every day. I really enjoy my time here & I get to learn so much from our most Brilliant Science Fiction Posters, to our posters with Dodgy Knees & even our naughty naked Hot Tub Party Posters, I love & cherish you all.

We also get to have a laugh & pay out on all the WANCA's which is so much fun.

Now as we all know nothing in life is free & Z's site is not free either, just the price chart on this page alone costs Z more than $500 p/m so please if you can afford to & you enjoy & cherish this site as much as I do, become a paid member like many of us have already to support Z with his costs & to support the time & effort Z puts in to maintain this site.

Z is a brilliant friend of mine, he is very nice, caring & he is oh so smart, he has a very full & busy life, wife, kids, bees, chickens, full time job etc

The only reason Z created this space for us was because he was sick of the Hot Crapper & wanted us to all to have a friendly respectful new place to share our love of investing.

I don't know about you but I never want to go back to the Crapper, I want Z to run this site forever, so please pay if you can ❤️

do it jewish GIF
Your post just inspired me Techgirl.
I'm embarrassed to say but I have been freeloading for the past year greedily soaking up all the links and free info readily available on ZeeBots fantastic site.
Once I heard the fact that it was costing ZeeBot money out of his own pocket, I subscribed immediately so thank you for that.
ZeeBot I raise my glass to you🥃

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
Your post just inspired me Techgirl.
I'm embarrassed to say but I have been freeloading for the past year greedily soaking up all the links and free info readily available on ZeeBots fantastic site.
Once I heard the fact that it was costing ZeeBot money out of his own pocket, I subscribed immediately so thank you for that.
ZeeBot I raise my glass to you🥃

Hi Yeagood,

No need to be embarrassed, I don't normally pay for subscriptions either, but this place is special & I want it to remain.

I believe most people think like you that this place doesn't cost anything but there are many costs involved, so I think if we can we should all contribute.

Thanks so much....

Little Dinosaur Thank You GIF by DINOSALLY

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users
It's obviously too hard for people to say Rise is a fricken champ. ☹️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Can't find this patent ill admit I had a blokes look for it but usually query the number and bam like magic it appears.
Screenshot_20230105-000956.png

Reactions: 4 users

Yeagood

Hi Yeagood,

No need to be embarrassed, I don't normally pay for subscriptions either, but this place is special & I want it to remain.

I believe most people think like you that this place doesn't cost anything but there are many costs involved, so I think if we can we should all contribute.

Thanks so much....

Little Dinosaur Thank You GIF by DINOSALLY
No problem TechGirl
I hid down at the back of the bus when we evacuated from that crap house!
But now I got my ticket for my seat so let's see where this ride gets to🌛

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 36 users

Earlyrelease

Regular
Rise is a Friken Champ

Ok now pay for somebody else's subscription cause I already pay.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
You all know, that I belive that Qualcomm is a customer of us. We will see😘🤔

"We're excited to showcase our industry-leading voice AI on Snapdragon's Cockpit Platform. Qualcomm Technologies’ enhanced processing capabilities eliminate extraneous noise, and works seamlessly with SoundHound's edge and cloud products for an exceptional in-vehicle voice experience" --Keyvan Mohajer, CEO & Co-Founder, SoundHound

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Attachments

• 271BCBEA-2E51-400C-8483-E751A4F395E6.jpeg
    271BCBEA-2E51-400C-8483-E751A4F395E6.jpeg
    416.4 KB · Views: 46
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Rise is a Friken Champ

Ok now pay for somebody else's subscription cause I already pay.
Cheers,
The winner is @robsmark
Congrats 🎉👏😂
You've won a month subscription to TseX.
Screenshot_20230105-020754-195.png
Screenshot_20230105-020719-218.png

@robsmark you should get a notification of a tip or something like that I assume.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 21 users
Ok adding another 1 month subscription giveaway.
First non subscriber to answer correctly wins.
What company lent a camera to brainchip to use for gesture recognition and what year was it?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Nikunj Kotecha
Nikunj Kotecha• Machine Learning Solutions Architect at BrainChip

The technology is truly advancing at an exponential rate!

Recent development with #ChatGPT demonstrated the usefulness, robustness, readiness and applications of a tool that can be basically with you at all times and become your personal assistant. Just like #ChatGPT that helps to perform regular, repeated, time consuming and hard to solve daily tasks there is a platform #EdgeImpulse that is providing an advanced platform to build, train and deploy complex Machine Learning models with little to no code, no machine learning, no software hardware experiences onto edge devices such as #BrainChip #Akida that consumes low power and delivers low latency.

I am so delighted to share with you all that yesterday was the official launch of the support for #BrainChip #Akida technology on the #EdgeImpulse Studio. I am very excited with this launch as it allows anyone to build and deploy machine learning models on #Akida, which is an advanced technology that is designed based on Neuromorphic principles to deliver low power and low latency for ML inferences at the #Edge. This partnership aims to advance developments of millions of products that are looking to have the capability of the cloud at the #Edge where problems such as power, latency, privacy, etc are the biggest challenges to overcome.

We are already seeing the excitement behind this launch by many and I cannot wait to see what the community will accomplish with this integration.
1672850220713.png

1672850240371.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 53 users

jk6199

Regular
Hello Future Zillionaires,

Just wanted to do a shoutout for our very hardworking creator ZeeB0t, thanks Z for creating this safe haven that I love & look forward to visiting each & every day. I really enjoy my time here & I get to learn so much from our most Brilliant Science Fiction Posters, to our posters with Dodgy Knees & even our naughty naked Hot Tub Party Posters, I love & cherish you all.

We also get to have a laugh & pay out on all the WANCA's which is so much fun.

Now as we all know nothing in life is free & Z's site is not free either, just the price chart on this page alone costs Z more than $500 p/m so please if you can afford to & you enjoy & cherish this site as much as I do, become a paid member like many of us have already to support Z with his costs & to support the time & effort Z puts in to maintain this site.

Z is a brilliant friend of mine, he is very nice, caring & he is oh so smart, he has a very full & busy life, wife, kids, bees, chickens, full time job etc

The only reason Z created this space for us was because he was sick of the Hot Crapper & wanted us to all to have a friendly respectful new place to share our love of investing.

I don't know about you but I never want to go back to the Crapper, I want Z to run this site forever, so please pay if you can ❤️

do it jewish GIF

I was asking about this the other day as I pay yearly but forgot where and when I did it lol?
Plenty of love out here, most asleep already in the eastern states

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom