BRN Discussion Ongoing

Zedjack33

Regular
There's this from June 2021, when the share price was around 55 cents.

It's just beautiful 😊

That is a beautiful thing to watch. I’m sure plenty here are poised to pull the trigger to remind these guys.

That will be gold. Humble pie, how much would you like?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Foxdog

Regular
Reactions: 3 users

Kachoo

Regular
Actually Daimler sold them in 2007 Kachoo..

But Stellantis now own them 😉

You are correct I added a link that said 80 % sold a while back. I have had too many Chrysler products in my day lol
1672831439650.png

No Akida in this. 😔

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
D

Deleted member 118

Sydney raver from the early 90s
Love trance and techno (loud)

Tell me what you think of this set.
Hopefully one day I can sell a few Brn shares take the mrs to one of these parties.

Done plenty myself

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
I revisited the Edge Impulse Imagine Day 1 and around the 25 min 40 second mark, Zack Shelby, the ceo of edge impulse talks about 2 robotics companies, one is called Ready Robotics and the other is Balluff.

Have a listen from 25:40 seconds, he says-

“Jan is going to talk about a new technology we been developing called On-Device calibration, on-device learning for the purpose of retraining this model on that robot, in the field, again no internet connectivity needed”

Thanks Jesse, fascinating watch, I also like how edge impulse are already in 300 universities and soon to be 500 universities…..WOW

Also screenshot below of our logo in the 70 Billion Dollar pie…..mmmm yummy 😋

1672831457561.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 45 users

Foxdog

Regular
The stupidity just hurts. First grade WANCA
Can someone please ask each of these pompous WANCA's if they now know what a neuromorphic chip is and forward their response to the lovely interviewer who was also having a laugh at our expense 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Can someone please ask each of these pompous WANCA's if they now know what a neuromorphic chip is and forward their response to the lovely interviewer who was also having a laugh at our expense 👌
Their will be a perfect time for that in the future.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

Foxdog

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Gies

Regular
Mercedes is bought Chrysler years ago so this is not surprising really.
Chrysler was bought by Fiat

Reactions: 3 users

Cirat

Regular
Thanks Jesse, fascinating watch, I also like how edge impulse are already in 300 universities and soon to be 500 universities…..WOW

Also screenshot below of our logo in the 70 Billion Dollar pie…..mmmm yummy 😋

View attachment 26164

Below is approx 7 months ago ( probably already posted) but a great display of our ever growing ecosystem partners - Simon Segars previously ARM CEO now on the Board of Edge Impulse !!!!!! Great to be a shareholder!!!!!!!!

Zach Shelby’s Post​

View profile for Zach Shelby
Zach Shelby
Hiring! Co-founder and CEO at Edge Impulse
7mo

We're excited to announce that Simon Segars has joined the board of Edge Impulse! Simon is one of the great technology leaders of our time, starting as one of the first engineers at Arm, then as CEO leading the iconic company to become a powerhouse of compute across every market. Simon shares our mission to democratize ML for millions of developers across edge compute, unlocking data value for industry. Jan Jongboom and I were enabled to build incredible IoT and ML solutions at Arm under Simon's leadership, as have many of us at Edge Impulse including William DeLey, Raul Vergara, Alessandro Grande and Sally Atkinson. Now it is time to build something big together again! Simon's dedication to Tech for Good while building a world-class tech ecosystem has always impressed me. Whether it was contributing to the UN development goals, or supporting youth tech education by supporting out mission at the BBC Micro:bit Educational Foundation Simon always made good things happen, a legacy we're continuing at Edge Impulse! #machinelearning #embedded #tinyml David Cahn Rayfe Gaspar-Asaoka
  • No alternative text description for this image

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
Hello Future Zillionaires,

Just wanted to do a shoutout for our very hardworking creator ZeeB0t, thanks Z for creating this safe haven that I love & look forward to visiting each & every day. I really enjoy my time here & I get to learn so much from our most Brilliant Science Fiction Posters, to our posters with Dodgy Knees & even our naughty naked Hot Tub Party Posters, I love & cherish you all.

We also get to have a laugh & pay out on all the WANCA's which is so much fun.

Now as we all know nothing in life is free & Z's site is not free either, just the price chart on this page alone costs Z more than $500 p/m so please if you can afford to & you enjoy & cherish this site as much as I do, become a paid member like many of us have already to support Z with his costs & to support the time & effort Z puts in to maintain this site.

Z is a brilliant friend of mine, he is very nice, caring & he is oh so smart, he has a very full & busy life, wife, kids, bees, chickens, full time job etc

The only reason Z created this space for us was because he was sick of the Hot Crapper & wanted us to all to have a friendly respectful new place to share our love of investing.

I don't know about you but I never want to go back to the Crapper, I want Z to run this site forever, so please pay if you can ❤️

do it jewish GIF

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 108 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
Below is approx 7 months ago ( probably already posted) but a great display of our ever growing ecosystem partners - Simon Segars previously ARM CEO now on the Board of Edge Impulse !!!!!! Great to be a shareholder!!!!!!!!

Zach Shelby’s Post​

View profile for Zach Shelby
Zach Shelby
Hiring! Co-founder and CEO at Edge Impulse
7mo

We're excited to announce that Simon Segars has joined the board of Edge Impulse! Simon is one of the great technology leaders of our time, starting as one of the first engineers at Arm, then as CEO leading the iconic company to become a powerhouse of compute across every market. Simon shares our mission to democratize ML for millions of developers across edge compute, unlocking data value for industry. Jan Jongboom and I were enabled to build incredible IoT and ML solutions at Arm under Simon's leadership, as have many of us at Edge Impulse including William DeLey, Raul Vergara, Alessandro Grande and Sally Atkinson. Now it is time to build something big together again! Simon's dedication to Tech for Good while building a world-class tech ecosystem has always impressed me. Whether it was contributing to the UN development goals, or supporting youth tech education by supporting out mission at the BBC Micro:bit Educational Foundation Simon always made good things happen, a legacy we're continuing at Edge Impulse! #machinelearning #embedded #tinyml David Cahn Rayfe Gaspar-Asaoka
  • No alternative text description for this image
Great to re-read that from the perspective of where we are today

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
Hello Future Zillionaires,

Just wanted to do a shoutout for our very hardworking creator ZeeB0t, thanks Z for creating this safe haven that I love & look forward to visiting each & every day. I really enjoy my time here & I get to learn so much from our most Brilliant Science Fiction Posters, to our posters with Dodgy Knees & even our naughty naked Hot Tub Party Posters, I love & cherish you all.

We also get to have a laugh & pay out on all the WANCA's which is so much fun.

Now as we all know nothing in life is free & Z's site is not free either, just the price chart on this page alone costs Z more than $500 p/m so please if you can afford to & you enjoy & cherish this site as much as I do, become a paid member like many of us have already to support Z with his costs & to support the time & effort Z puts in to maintain this site.

Z is a brilliant friend of mine, he is very nice, caring & he is oh so smart, he has a very full & busy life, wife, kids, bees, chickens, full time job etc

The only reason Z created this space for us was because he was sick of the Hot Crapper & wanted us to all to have a friendly respectful new place to share our love of investing.

I don't know about you but I never want to go back to the Crapper, I want Z to run this site forever, so please pay if you can ❤️

do it jewish GIF
Well said TechGirl, and it’s only $5 a month !

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
Ok first two non subscribers to the site who state in capital letters that
" RISE IS A FRICKEN CHAMP"
Get a month free subscription my shout 🤣

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
  • Haha