BRN Discussion Ongoing

hsc108

Love a surprise green day but what the hell just happened?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Violin1

Regular
While I'm not expecting great revenue in the next 4c I am more than a little excited about 2023 and the positives coming from CES. The thing I keep reminding myself of is that our company runs on the smell of an oily rag (presumably this phrase will need to be changed to a "light breeze" in future). So we really just need one of the recent announcements to flow a bit of revenue to cover the $20m costs for us to breakeven for the year. Sure, this may not justify a billion dollar cap - but it is just a start. Remember - as an IP company (which our new CEO and current Board refocused us back to) our costs are not huge. Compare with others - and that is not a poke at Intel - and you really start to understand the "explosive" growth that PVMD speaks of.

I think we are seeing a floor develop. Not necessarily in the SP, but as the platform for the next serious lot of announcements and streams of revenue. The foundations of this company - two decades in the making - are now locked in. The development of the tech, the patents, the establishment of the commercial relationships that are now emerging via announcements by others (not us) - these are the things that mean we are rock solid.

Brainchip is a serious company. Don't get hassled about the 4c, whatever it brings - it is going to be a good year.

Ballista has never been a more relevant word!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 64 users

VictorG

I haven’t watched this yet as I’m about to go into a meeting but Qualcomm have unveiled a concept car at CES? Maybe some could be such it now and see if there’s any clues.

Qualcomm concept car powered by snapdragon 8 2.0
They are aiming for full autonomous driving while 100% in the cloud.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

Derby1990

Regular
Hi all, fantastic day, it's wine o'clock now for me!

I was thinking about all the wild valuations some of ya'll throw around (some jokingly and some serious) for our company, and started thinking "how much can a company with one product possibly be worth?"

Then I remembered Howard Hughes Snr and how he invented a drill bit during the Texas oil boom. I think he got pretty rich from that one product right?

Made me think of Akida as the drill bit at the beginning of the world AI boom.

Like I said, exciting day, but I'm kinda nonchalant about it, as I'm holding until we reach those "wild" valuations :)

Have a nice evening!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users
Great day but still low volume.
Tomorrow might become the short squeeze we've been awaiting and finish above $1 hopefully.
We are no where near a short squeeze yet Dang Son..

There will probably be a jump in shorts, with this sort of action.

They love strong rises and other hands, or the same, help to push it higher, for greater returns later.

So many games..

Shorting will always work and will always be with us and I think that's a good thing.

Because it will ultimately help to re-rate our Company, to much higher levels.

Shorting only really works, when there is weakness.

Weakness of the markets.

Weakness of the Company.

Weakness of its shareholders.

The first, is really the only one we could possibly be concerned about.

Without the other two, a short squeeze at some point, is guaranteed in my opinion.

It will be one of many on our journey.

But I'm basically a smuck, so take that as loosely as you want. 😉

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users

charmander

Regular
Hey friends - really rookie question from a young, humble and self-admitted dumba$$ when it comes to the business world (but I do hold BRN so hey, how dumb can I be 😉?) but re: this🎈 announcement with Edge Impulse today - we don't, and may never know, who their customer base is and to what extent they are embedded in products around us is that correct? Nor their financials? That would be a part of companies using their tech giving away the "secret sauce" as it were which no one wants.

Thanks everyone, looking forward to CES and happy new year

Reactions: 12 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Shall I avoid this obstacle?
Hang on a sec while I re-establish my link to the cloud.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I haven’t watched this yet as I’m about to go into a meeting but Qualcomm have unveiled a concept car at CES? Maybe some could be such it now and see if there’s any clues.

Cristiano Amon says something along these lines:

(9.00 mins) - "The car learns about you".

(10.30 mins) - "You think about a car being intelligent, being connected, and not use a lot of electricity because you cannot put a server inside the trunk of a car where you need that type of computational power.That creates a whole new growth engine for us in auto and of course IoT is going to be the future for Qualcomm".

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

misslou

Founding Member
Hi all, fantastic day, it's wine o'clock now for me!

I was thinking about all the wild valuations some of ya'll throw around (some jokingly and some serious) for our company, and started thinking "how much can a company with one product possibly be worth?"

Then I remembered Howard Hughes Snr and how he invented a drill bit during the Texas oil boom. I think he got pretty rich from that one product right?

Made me think of Akida as the drill bit at the beginning of the world AI boom.

Like I said, exciting day, but I'm kinda nonchalant about it, as I'm holding until we reach those "wild" valuations :)

Have a nice evening!
Yea one phenomenal product in the right industry at the right time. Imagine one phenomenal product in every industry at the right time.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users

Bigal7425

Regular

Certainly have pretty much every car manufacturer on their books, so it would be great to be in the mix. They've recently added Mercedes, so hopefully an exchanging of secret sauce recipes ensued 😊

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Worker122

Regular
We are no where near a short squeeze yet Dang Son..

There will probably be a jump in shorts, with this sort of action.

They love strong rises and other hands, or the same, help to push it higher, for greater returns later.

So many games..

Shorting will always work and will always be with us and I think that's a good thing.

Because it will ultimately help to re-rate our Company, to much higher levels.

Shorting only really works, when there is weakness.

Weakness of the markets.

Weakness of the Company.

Weakness of its shareholders.

The first, is really the only one we could possibly be concerned about.

Without the other two, a short squeeze at some point, is guaranteed in my opinion.

It will be one of many on our journey.

But I'm basically a smuck, so take that as loosely as you want. 😉
Yep, agree DB, they are like bad bacteria swimming around in the Brainchip host, they will ride with us all the way.:(

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

The Pope

Regular
Could Qualcomm really be linked to BRN given it’s links to Samsung and snapdragon. My recall is a fair few here appear to say no as a partner with BRN. In this interview the interviewer even asks the Qualcomm CEO about ARM’s court case against them.

One interesting point is Qualcomm may not be in Apple phones after iPhone 15?

With the concept car the Qualcomm CEO referencing as you said it 100% in the cloud.
They also have a impressive list of car manufactures including MB. Refer attached photo from interview

Attachments

• 72E8E6C3-DC46-4B99-AEE2-EEAE10F82312.png
    72E8E6C3-DC46-4B99-AEE2-EEAE10F82312.png
    4 MB · Views: 59
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Labsy

Regular
Thinking about my future plan I can honestly say it is based on revenue, and specifically rate of change of revenue. I think I will begin to reduce my holding when the revenue graph rate of exponential rise begins to slow.... year 2045?
;)
Akida ballista

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Hey friends - really rookie question from a young, humble and self-admitted dumba$$ when it comes to the business world (but I do hold BRN so hey, how dumb can I be 😉?) but re: this🎈 announcement with Edge Impulse today - we don't, and may never know, who their customer base is and to what extent they are embedded in products around us is that correct? Nor their financials? That would be a part of companies using their tech giving away the "secret sauce" as it were which no one wants.

Thanks everyone, looking forward to CES and happy new year
Hi charmander,

Other more knowledgeable shareholders can answer your question better.

But today announcement with Edge Impulse is to further strengthened the relationship; now all developers can use the Edge Impulse learning platforms (software) on the Akida neural processor SoC (Hardware) to build products/ models as they desire.

So basics developer will have to acquire the Brainchip's Akida PCIe reference board for their development. Hence, they won't know the 'secret sauce'.

I hope that answer a little bits of your question.

Learning 🏖

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Bravo

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-01-04 at 6.17.35 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2023-01-04 at 6.17.35 pm.png
    105.9 KB · Views: 88
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users
Yep, agree DB, they are like bad bacteria swimming around in the Brainchip host, they will ride with us all the way.:(
Nothing to be sad about Worker122, unless you have a short term, day to day view.

The shorting and manipulation, makes the ride more bumpy, but also adds to the perceived value, when it goes wrong and launches the share price into a higher trading range.

The "Mercedes event" was one of those and if it wasn't for extremely bad macro economic conditions, caused by just one dick head and his imperialistic ambitions, then we would probably still be trading in the $1.70 to $2 range.
Most probably higher, with all the developments that have occurred since then.

The 3rd quarter was a major stumbling block, for the short sighted (and a major tool for shorters) but even that would have most probably been, a lot better, if the year had started differently for the World.

Shorter pain, on good Companies, is only ever going to be short term.

The joy from their mistakes, is much longer lasting. 😉

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 44 users

Foxdog

Regular
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 21 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Good evening Chippers,

Good start and finish to another day , though still VERY MUCH UNDERVALUED.

Quick look a Tradegate Germany...

Up 9.45% in trade , first 30 min from open , with above €87,000.00 transacted.

Pressently €0.529

CHEAP AS CHIPS.

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users

Bravo

Fingers crossed this will be another 'Merc' moment for BRN. If so expect to surpass $2..34 within two weeks 😳 My opinion only. Past performance does not guarantee future returns.....yeah right 😂😎
I gave you a heart @Foxdog since we don't have fingers crossed emoji as yet.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
Qualcomm may have its head in the clouds but it’s customers feet are still firmly on the ground.

We all know unless you are living in the backwoods of Alaska in a log cabin with a fuel stove and kerosene lanterns and have never owned a mobile phone or turned on a computer that connection problems exist in every aspect of modern life. I live as the crow flys if it drives a car into the CBD of Sydney 17 kilometres from the heart of Sydney but loose connection in my carport.

I posted about my prediction for AKIDA as an intelligent router the real purpose of which being to minimise connection issues in critical military and space communications by providing cognitive communications.

Everyone battles connection issues even NASA and DARPA.

So while Qualcomm may have its head in the clouds it cannot ignore its on the ground customers issues with connection.

AKIDA technology by converting only relevant information coming from vehicle sensors to actionable meta data and sending it to be processed greatly reduces connectivity issues. As it reduces bandwidth requirements and time to process at the point of control in the present case Qualcomms Cloud.

Mercedes Benz and Ford are still engaged with Brainchip and if they are using Qualcomm in the cloud then they still need AKIDA technology.

The reality is however they may only be using Qualcomm cloud for a limited range of functions.

There is no doubt Mercedes Benz did not need Qualcomm for their Level 3 certification in Europe just Valeo.

If Brainchip controls cognitive communications with AKIDA intelligent routers it will effectively control the world.

This is what being ubiquitous is all about.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 72 users
Top Bottom