BRN Discussion Ongoing

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Get ready for this one, I asked ChatGPT- what companies are leveraging Brainchips IP, this was its answer 🤔🤔

“Some companies that are leveraging Brainchip IP include Sony, NEC, Fujitsu, Toshiba, Panasonic and Hitachi” 😂😂 not sure how it came up with that answer.
Robot kens baby's and Sony playstation
1672486688304.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

White Horse

Regular
Get ready for this one, I asked ChatGPT- what companies are leveraging Brainchips IP, this was its answer 🤔🤔

“Some companies that are leveraging Brainchip IP include Sony, NEC, Fujitsu, Toshiba, Panasonic and Hitachi” 😂😂 not sure how it came up with that answer.
Thanks for nothin, Chapman 89.
How do you expect us all to sleep tonight

Happy New Year Everyone.!!!!!!!

It's great to be an Aquarian.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

somme

How many times are you going to keep putting up this information which is not correct, the BRN updated top 20 list shows that
LDA Capital have sold their stake in BRN, from memory they sold at the start of 2022.
SO the figures you are going on are wrong and misleading, do you care ?????
The last TOP 20 holding list from October clearly shows that LDA have sold.

View attachment 25684
Good to see Tech still in the top 20.

On another note I see in Chanticleer that a major “stock picker” is shorting Apple in 2023.
The reason is that the upgrade for the IPhone and MacBook have not progressEd
Hmm, we know why they are not progressing?
It,s only a matter of time.

On another note I see in the Fin Review

Reactions: 4 users

skutza

Regular
I asked what companies use Brainchip.
Brainchip has a diverse customer base that includes companies in a variety of industries. Some examples of companies that have used or are using Brainchip's technology include:

Honeywell: A multinational conglomerate that uses Brainchip's technology in its security and surveillance systems
Telstra: An Australian telecommunications company that has implemented Brainchip's technology in its network infrastructure to improve network performance
IDEMIA: A global leader in identity and security solutions that has integrated Brainchip's technology into its facial recognition systems
NTT Data: A Japanese information technology services company that has used Brainchip's technology in its transportation systems
Euronet Worldwide: A global payment and transaction processing company that has deployed Brainchip's technology in its financial services applications
This is just a small sampling of the companies that have used or are using Brainchip's technology. It is likely that there are many other companies that are utilizing Brainchip's solutions in various applications

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

VictorG

Brainchip has a diverse customer base that includes companies in a variety of industries. Some examples of companies that have used or are using Brainchip's technology include:

Honeywell: A multinational conglomerate that uses Brainchip's technology in its security and surveillance systems
Telstra: An Australian telecommunications company that has implemented Brainchip's technology in its network infrastructure to improve network performance
IDEMIA: A global leader in identity and security solutions that has integrated Brainchip's technology into its facial recognition systems
NTT Data: A Japanese information technology services company that has used Brainchip's technology in its transportation systems
Euronet Worldwide: A global payment and transaction processing company that has deployed Brainchip's technology in its financial services applications
This is just a small sampling of the companies that have used or are using Brainchip's technology. It is likely that there are many other companies that are utilizing Brainchip's solutions in various applications
Hard to believe, but I want to.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

McHale

Regular
Happy New Year to all here, I recall that PVDM said to expect explosive growth - I thought that he said it may begin late 2022 - I'm not exactly certain about the timing he mentioned, someone here may be able to elaborate or correct me there.

We must however be getting closer to the explosion in sales, I am ready for it anytime going forward, there is so much going on here. Regardless I also remain endlessly patient, vigilant and dot connectednessly in so many directions.

In the meantime I hope and pray for peace, and wish for all the God(s) and the universe in general to smile upon the endeavours of all onboard spaceship Brainchip. Over and out for 2022.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 40 users

cassip

Regular
Happy New Year 🍀 2023 🍀🍀🍀

Thank you for that networked thinking, may it continue and support and empower BRNs Akida to achieve great results in every respect.

Good health and good luck to all. And peace.

Regards, 10 hours to go in Germany until New Year,
Cassip

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)

Bosch Bringing Level 4 Autonomy-Ready LiDAR To CES 2023​

DEC. 30, 2022 10:08 AM ETBY JARRYD NEVES CES / COMMENTS
From long-range LiDAR to in-cabin occupant sensors, the German tech firm is showcasing something for everyone.

German technology giant Bosch is expected to preview several cutting-edge safety innovations at the Consumer Electronics Show 2023 that aim to improve safety and autonomous vehicles.
Those betting big on the self-driving future will be interested to hear the company will showcase long-range LiDAR for Level 4 autonomous driving. The firm says LiDAR plays an essential role in developing safer self-driving cars and will demonstrate the long-range system's capabilities at CES 2023. According to Bosch, it has been developed for high-volume production and can be used in a variety of driving situations.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

cassip

Regular
P.S.: temperature here almost Australien-like with 20 degrees (few days ago it was far beyond zero)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Dallas

Regular
Hallo, ich wünsche allen Hackern ein frohes neues Jahr 2023. Danke für dieses tolle Forum, das eine Hilfe und Inspiration ist. Ich bin sehr froh, diesen Weg hier zu gehen. Prost Dallas 🍻🇩🇪

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Gies

Regular
image.jpg

Winter in Zwitserland 🇨🇭

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 22 users

dippY22

Regular

It's New Years, not April Fool's day, Mr. C. I believe you are pulling my "arm" with that post. You are pulling my "arm" right? I mean how could that chatbot know something that is not in the public domain, because ......

Wait,.....

Our only two announced IP sales are with Japanese fabless chip processing manufacturer's right? So,....

Nah,...you are definately pulling my "arm". Right? Please tell me that post is a hoax.

dippy

DYOR. My opinion only.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 20 users

180*

Emerged
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Baisyet

Regular
from
Krishnamurthy V. Vemuru

latest publication on the Neuromorphic version of Canny Edge Detector implemented with a Spiking Neural Network of conductance based leaky-integrate-and-fire neurons from my work in the recent past at Riverside Research

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

BaconLover

Founding Member

This

Better

Be

Our

Year

Im Ready Lets Go GIF by Leroy Patterson

Happy 2023 everyone.

Also, put that resolution list in the bin.
Fk it. You and I know that's not happening.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
Morning Cult, Happy New Year, I have edited the BRN Discussion 2022 thread name so we can keep it ongoing to keep us all in the same place ❤️

Looking forward to our break out 2023 🥳

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 58 users

skutza

Regular
In regards to the Chat AI, I hope people take it all with a grain of salt. A friend of mine put me onto this Chat IA a while back, she works at Atlassian as a software tech. I have asked the same question 3 times, each time a different answer but the format is roughly the same with it just switching company names around. Good for a laugh though. I put her on to Brainchip and asked her to let me know if she ever hears anything about the brainchip IP let me know. That was six months ago. I saw her at Christmas and asked if she'd heard of Brianchip since we last spoke, she said not yet. Maybe one day :)

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess

Telstra need Brainchip for its firewall to protect against the Emperor Nasi Goreng and keep the rabbits out

• Haha
Reactions: 22 users
In regards to the Chat AI, I hope people take it all with a grain of salt. A friend of mine put me onto this Chat IA a while back, she works at Atlassian as a software tech. I have asked the same question 3 times, each time a different answer but the format is roughly the same with it just switching company names around. Good for a laugh though. I put her on to Brainchip and asked her to let me know if she ever hears anything about the brainchip IP let me know. That was six months ago. I saw her at Christmas and asked if she'd heard of Brianchip since we last spoke, she said not yet. Maybe one day :)
I am sure no one would take Chat Ai seriously.

To have insider information it would have to be leaked by someone at Brainchip or the other company and apart from the implications for breach of contract and possible criminal offences that could be committed what would be the point.

Information being produced by Chat Ai is publicly stated and proven to be unreliable and best used for works of fiction and art and even then it is a case of monkeys and typewriters.

Much like your friend at Atlassian she would need to be a very ‘bad’ friend to leak you insider information and clearly she isn’t so she is clearly a very ‘good’ friend. 😂🤣😂

As to where one can obtain reliable speculative information I don’t think we can go past @Neuromorphia and his board thread as he has successfully predicted the Intel and VVDN engagements and he has many, many more awaiting reveal.

Actually they are not entirely down to @Neuromorphia he has actually tabulated the research efforts of the 1,000 Eyes.

When I look down the list of yet to be revealed companies I cannot help thinking about the ridiculous 10 times Microsoft valuation. 😵‍💫

But coming back to the Board how many more names on there will be revealed before the CEO Sean Hehir stands at the AGM to hear the shareholders verdict on Brainchip’s performance.

Will he be found guilty of driving shareholder value???😂🤣🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🤣🤣🤣🤣🪁🪁🪁

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 47 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
D132B5A8-DB82-47AD-91BD-61A968D7987C.png

• Fire
  • Love