BRN Discussion Ongoing

Bugger forgot to say my Xmas joke.

Happy New Year all. 2023 - year of Akida.

Who would have thought in the 80s while watching this we still wouldn't be all driving flying vehicles by 2023! Maybe my expectations were too high 🤣.

Enjoy your night and drink irresponsibly. 🥳🎉🍾🍻

Can't wait for the post AGM Sydney hot tub party.

LoL giving your age away their mid to late 40's. Yes I was expecting to live something like the Jetsons were.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
An interesting development...I wonder how they've achieved Level 4?
View attachment 25709

View attachment 25710

View attachment 25711

View attachment 25712

I am not reading this as they have achieved L4. They are saying Lidar is essential to achieving L4.

They are going down the Tesla path with a centralised compute and dumb sensors.

BOSCH and VALEO are coal face competitors so it is not surprising that they are trying to promote a Lidar solution pushing long range.

If I remember correctly VALEO claims 200 metre range but as we know a whole lot of other features.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Reactions: 14 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
S

Straw

Not trying to get the mood down but Im going to get a word in for all those who find the holiday period very difficult and isolating.
Big hugs

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 49 users
Latest statement from SiFive confirming their commitment to Brainchip.

I thought this part very interesting:

“Additionally, the X280 processor with the new SiFive Vector Coprocessor Interface Extension (VCIX) is being used as the AI Compute Host to provide flexible programming in a leading datacenter”

Given we know that X280 is the Intelligence Series and SiFive said in the original press release with Brainchip that is where they will be finding a home for AKIDA IP.

From the Edge to the Data Centre is Peter van der Made’s vision/mission.

SiFive — Dec 13, 2022

SiFive Delivers Record Growth in 2022 with Fast-Growing Roster of New Customers and Products

Highlights leadership in RISC-V and proven performance and power density benefits
San Jose, Calif., Dec. 13, 2022
– At the RISC-V Summit today, SiFive, Inc., the founder and leader of RISC-V computing, celebrated its impressive year of growth and technical achievements. In 2022 SiFive announced collaborations with some of the world’s largest chip companies and hyperscale datacenters, as the company has been laser-focused on expanding growth. Today SiFive has design wins with more than 100 customers, including 8 of the top 10 semiconductor companies, in applications including automotive, AR/VR, client computing, datacenter, and the intelligent edge. This year the company rolled out new products for a range of fast-growing and high-volume markets, including a comprehensive automotive portfolio, and expanded its presence globally. This momentum was recognized last week when SiFive was awarded the prestigious 2022 Most Respected Private Semiconductor Company Award by the Global Semiconductor Alliance GSA.
“This was a standout year for SiFive, as we collaborated with some of the biggest companies on the planet to tackle their unmet needs, shifted our portfolio and revenues from embedded to high performance RISC-V products that are shaking up the industry, and expanded our global footprint,” said Patrick Little, CEO and Chairman at SiFive. “With the fast-paced growth of SiFive and rapidly increasing demand for our products, and the overall growth of the RISC-V ecosystem, as we’ve said before, the future of RISC-V ‘has no limits’ as we take the company to new heights.”
SiFive has made incredible technical progress over the last year, rolling out several products with unparalleled compute performance and efficiency. The new SiFive Performance™ P670 and P470 RISC-V processors raise the bar for innovative designs in high volume applications like wearables, smart home, industrial automation, AR/VR, and other consumer devices. The company introduced its SiFive Automotive™ E6-A, X280-A, and S7-A solutions to address critical needs for current and future applications like infotainment, cockpit, connectivity, ADAS, and electrification. Plus, SiFive enhanced its popular SiFive Intelligence™ X280 processor IP to meet the accelerated demand for vector processing, especially for AI and ML applications.
The company has continued to deepen its collaborations and partnerships as it works to transform the future of compute and define what comes next. Through partnership with Microchip, SiFive is a part of NASA’s next generation High-Performance Spaceflight Computing (HPSC) processor, which delivers a 100x increase in computational capability to help propel next-generation planetary and surface missions. Additionally, the X280 processor with the new SiFive Vector Coprocessor Interface Extension (VCIX) is being used as the AI Compute Host to provide flexible programming in a leading datacenter. SiFive also announced its work with companies including BrainChip,
Kinara (Deep Vision), Synopsys, and ProvenRun, as well as a broad set of OS, Software Tools, and EDA ecosystem processors for the SiFive Automotive Family of processors
Another big milestone for SiFive is the company’s partnership with Intel to spark innovation in high-performance RISC-V platforms. SiFive is supporting Intel Foundry Services (IFS) Innovation Fund’s goal to build innovative new multi-ISA computing platforms including RISC-V platforms optimized for Intel process technology. The IFS Innovation fund will support the creation of disruptive technologies to address modern computing challenges, with the Intel-SiFive collaboration aiming to extend the RISC-V ecosystem. At the show, the companies unveiled more details about the HiFive Pro P550 Development System (code named Horse Creek); this high-performance development system will enable the RISC-V ecosystem to productively create software when it is commercially available later in 2023.
Patrick Little and Bob Brennan of Intel show off the new Hi-Five Pro P550 development board

SiFive’s stellar growth, technical achievements, and partnerships have been recognized by prestigious organizations. In addition to the recent GSA Awards recognition, SiFive was awarded a 2022 TSMC Open Innovation Platform® (OIP) Partner of the Year award. Additionally, SiFive ranked in the top 10 percent of Inc.’s fastest growing private companies in America list.
To meet the strong customer demand for SiFive’s innovative RISC-V IP, SiFive has expanded its headcount to more than 550 employees and has opened new offices around the world, including a Research & Development (R&D) Center in Cambridge, United Kingdom, a design center in Bangalore, India, and a new office in Hyderabad, India..
At the RISC-V Summit, taking place from Dec. 12-15 in San Jose, Calif. and virtually, SiFive is presenting in more than 10 sessions, including a keynote on Dec. 13 at 10:35 a.m. PT with SiFive’s CEO Patrick Little: “RISC-V Spotlight: Delivering on Real-World Customer Challenges.” To learn more about SiFive’s business, stop by the SiFive booth in the RISC-V Summit Expo Hall”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 49 users

Jefwilto

Regular
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Latest statement from SiFive confirming their commitment to Brainchip.

I thought this part very interesting:

“Additionally, the X280 processor with the new SiFive Vector Coprocessor Interface Extension (VCIX) is being used as the AI Compute Host to provide flexible programming in a leading datacenter”

Given we know that X280 is the Intelligence Series and SiFive said in the original press release with Brainchip that is where they will be finding a home for AKIDA IP.

From the Edge to the Data Centre is Peter van der Made’s vision/mission.

SiFive — Dec 13, 2022

SiFive Delivers Record Growth in 2022 with Fast-Growing Roster of New Customers and Products

Highlights leadership in RISC-V and proven performance and power density benefits
San Jose, Calif., Dec. 13, 2022
– At the RISC-V Summit today, SiFive, Inc., the founder and leader of RISC-V computing, celebrated its impressive year of growth and technical achievements. In 2022 SiFive announced collaborations with some of the world’s largest chip companies and hyperscale datacenters, as the company has been laser-focused on expanding growth. Today SiFive has design wins with more than 100 customers, including 8 of the top 10 semiconductor companies, in applications including automotive, AR/VR, client computing, datacenter, and the intelligent edge. This year the company rolled out new products for a range of fast-growing and high-volume markets, including a comprehensive automotive portfolio, and expanded its presence globally. This momentum was recognized last week when SiFive was awarded the prestigious 2022 Most Respected Private Semiconductor Company Award by the Global Semiconductor Alliance GSA.
“This was a standout year for SiFive, as we collaborated with some of the biggest companies on the planet to tackle their unmet needs, shifted our portfolio and revenues from embedded to high performance RISC-V products that are shaking up the industry, and expanded our global footprint,” said Patrick Little, CEO and Chairman at SiFive. “With the fast-paced growth of SiFive and rapidly increasing demand for our products, and the overall growth of the RISC-V ecosystem, as we’ve said before, the future of RISC-V ‘has no limits’ as we take the company to new heights.”
SiFive has made incredible technical progress over the last year, rolling out several products with unparalleled compute performance and efficiency. The new SiFive Performance™ P670 and P470 RISC-V processors raise the bar for innovative designs in high volume applications like wearables, smart home, industrial automation, AR/VR, and other consumer devices. The company introduced its SiFive Automotive™ E6-A, X280-A, and S7-A solutions to address critical needs for current and future applications like infotainment, cockpit, connectivity, ADAS, and electrification. Plus, SiFive enhanced its popular SiFive Intelligence™ X280 processor IP to meet the accelerated demand for vector processing, especially for AI and ML applications.
The company has continued to deepen its collaborations and partnerships as it works to transform the future of compute and define what comes next. Through partnership with Microchip, SiFive is a part of NASA’s next generation High-Performance Spaceflight Computing (HPSC) processor, which delivers a 100x increase in computational capability to help propel next-generation planetary and surface missions. Additionally, the X280 processor with the new SiFive Vector Coprocessor Interface Extension (VCIX) is being used as the AI Compute Host to provide flexible programming in a leading datacenter. SiFive also announced its work with companies including BrainChip, Kinara (Deep Vision), Synopsys, and ProvenRun, as well as a broad set of OS, Software Tools, and EDA ecosystem processors for the SiFive Automotive Family of processors
Another big milestone for SiFive is the company’s partnership with Intel to spark innovation in high-performance RISC-V platforms. SiFive is supporting Intel Foundry Services (IFS) Innovation Fund’s goal to build innovative new multi-ISA computing platforms including RISC-V platforms optimized for Intel process technology. The IFS Innovation fund will support the creation of disruptive technologies to address modern computing challenges, with the Intel-SiFive collaboration aiming to extend the RISC-V ecosystem. At the show, the companies unveiled more details about the HiFive Pro P550 Development System (code named Horse Creek); this high-performance development system will enable the RISC-V ecosystem to productively create software when it is commercially available later in 2023.
Patrick Little and Bob Brennan of Intel show off the new Hi-Five Pro P550 development board

SiFive’s stellar growth, technical achievements, and partnerships have been recognized by prestigious organizations. In addition to the recent GSA Awards recognition, SiFive was awarded a 2022 TSMC Open Innovation Platform® (OIP) Partner of the Year award. Additionally, SiFive ranked in the top 10 percent of Inc.’s fastest growing private companies in America list.
To meet the strong customer demand for SiFive’s innovative RISC-V IP, SiFive has expanded its headcount to more than 550 employees and has opened new offices around the world, including a Research & Development (R&D) Center in Cambridge, United Kingdom, a design center in Bangalore, India, and a new office in Hyderabad, India..
At the RISC-V Summit, taking place from Dec. 12-15 in San Jose, Calif. and virtually, SiFive is presenting in more than 10 sessions, including a keynote on Dec. 13 at 10:35 a.m. PT with SiFive’s CEO Patrick Little: “RISC-V Spotlight: Delivering on Real-World Customer Challenges.” To learn more about SiFive’s business, stop by the SiFive booth in the RISC-V Summit Expo Hall”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
This is just awesome.
The familiar names are popping up more and more in the same sentence.

Ok I've gone to the blackboard with my large piece of chalk just like Bart at the start of The Simpsons and written 100 times.
I must not go on and on about Brainchip at the New Years eve party tonight.

Happy new year everyone❤️💪😉

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users
I have to say I am enjoying the way people on here are treating each other atm
It’s a refreshing change compared to the last few weeks to much bitching ( maybe its the green everyone was after to make them feel a bit more settled.

Let’s hope that we can all have a wonderful happy healthy future together.
“ Brainchip is coming “

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

Violin1

Regular
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 22 users

Deena

Regular
How many times are you going to keep putting up this information which is not correct, the BRN updated top 20 list shows that
LDA Capital have sold their stake in BRN, from memory they sold at the start of 2022.
SO the figures you are going on are wrong and misleading, do you care ?????
The last TOP 20 holding list from October clearly shows that LDA have sold.

View attachment 25684
I hate to tell you Dozzaman, but your Top 20 Holdings list only contains 16 holders!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Getupthere

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

hamilton66

Regular
Let us not forget ... Tis the season to be jolly. Actually I prefer let's just all get along, have lots of laughs on this journey each and every day and learn a few things also.
And as Rob Telson says. "Stay out of trouble"
Speaking of which. Haha I've decided to go with the flow of booze BBQ and broads. 👮‍♂️🙆‍♂️👮‍♀️ ⚖️
Rise, thought u off the piss? I rarely post these days, but here's my 2c worth to finish up 2022.
1/ A constant question, and point of contention for many over the last 12 mths, has been why BRN

Reactions: 1 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular
I hate to tell you Dozzaman, but your Top 20 Holdings only contains 16 holders!
Haha,I quickly did a screen shot of the top 20 holders page and there are 4 on the other page, I'm sorry if you are one of the other 4 listed 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Just to make it easier:

Tim Llewellynn
CEO/Co-Founder of NVISO Human Behaviour AI | President Bonseyes Community Association | Coordinator Bonseyes AI Marketplace | IBM Beacon Award Winner #metaverse #edgeai #decentralizedai. 1w

On the 18th day of Christmas, Santa brought me …. eye tracking running on neuromorphic hardware.

🥇 Detects gaze direction, iris/pupil detection, eye openness, and eye landmarks.

🥇 Asymmetrical eye tracking (left/right eye independent)

🥇 2.84 degree gaze accuracy (on in-domain data)

🥇 1000+ FPS on neuromorphic hardware

🥇 <250 KB model size

Designed specifically for applications of:

1. digital avatars,
2. human machine interfaces,
3. robots, and
4. driver monitoring systems.”

Very hard for anyone to ignore 1,000 plus frames per second.

Overnight probably at a time of half sleep the thought occurred to me that all of the companies that have now been disclosed do not on my understanding have a reputation for requiring absolute secrecy about commercial engagements.

So still lurking in the background is the company which is so large and important that it can demand absolute secrecy and if breached can cause a disaster for Brainchip and its shareholders.

When you look at the companies already made public some are far from being insignificant so it is very intriguing.

The level of secrecy required likely excludes any company where disclosure of any kind has been made. To this end Samsung, Tata, Nvidia can probably be excluded.

This then leaves Amazon, AWS, Apple, Microsoft, Tesla and ???

I wait and wonder what, when, who and will the eventual disclosure light up the market like the Sydney Harbour Bridge on New Years Eve.

My speculation and opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
It's Apple.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Dhm

Regular
Just dipping into the brains trust, I seem to remember a graphic showing the Nintendo image when we were being talked about quite a few months ago. Do we think Nintendo has any currency? I hope so.

Possibly MegaChips?

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Overnight probably at a time of half sleep the thought occurred to me that all of the companies that have now been disclosed do not on my understanding have a reputation for requiring absolute secrecy about commercial engagements.

So still lurking in the background is the company which is so large and important that it can demand absolute secrecy and if breached can cause a disaster for Brainchip and its shareholders.

When you look at the companies already made public some are far from being insignificant so it is very intriguing.

The level of secrecy required likely excludes any company where disclosure of any kind has been made. To this end Samsung, Tata, Nvidia can probably be excluded.

This then leaves Amazon, AWS, Apple, Microsoft, Tesla and ???

I wait and wonder what, when, who and will the eventual disclosure light up the market like the Sydney Harbour Bridge on New Years Eve.

My speculation and opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
We mustn’t forget the TSMS volume production slot offered to BRN at a time when chip shortages were at its height last year.
I’m sure the start up from Perth didn’t have the sway at the time to take over the floor conversion to facilitate BRN chip production.
Although BRN have taken a different path, now selling IP rather than making the chips directly, access to such a critical facility was surely facilitated by other players with the clout to influence.

Anyone love to know who?
Maybe the '???' in FF's lists is the unnamed telecommunications company.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

hamilton66

Regular
Let us not forget ... Tis the season to be jolly. Actually I prefer let's just all get along, have lots of laughs on this journey each and every day and learn a few things also.
And as Rob Telson says. "Stay out of trouble"
Speaking of which. Haha I've decided to go with the flow of booze BBQ and broads. 👮‍♂️🙆‍♂️👮‍♀️ ⚖️
Shit! hit the wrong button.
1/ Many on here have commented on the decision by BRN mgt to release details of engagements with customers on their website, rather than thru the ASX. To understand the reason for this, u need to go back a few yrs, and look at a co called Getswift. They've just recently gone bankrupt. No surprise. Getswift continually released anns to market about " engagements " with customers. Those engagements amounted to f/a, but the s/p rocketed. It was a game changer for the ASX. A co is no longer allowed to ann an engagement with another co, unless ratified projected income is attatched. BRN is in it's infancy, and I'm sure most here would understand, that's pretty much an impossible task. The argument could quite rightly be made that BRN is no different to Getswift. I'd vehemently disagree, but each to their own.
2/ From my point of view, it's been a disappointing yr. I expected the s/p to be much higher. That said, never forget where we've come from. Over the last 12 mths, BRN is up , and the ASX is down nearly 6 %.
3/ News flow thru the ASX has basically been zero. That said, the BRN website has been a wealth of information, and the 1000 eyes have outperformed.
4/ To all brainers. Look for red flags. If u can't find them , then hold. If u can, then let me know, because I can't.
5/ Hoping the year ahead for all of u is fantastic. As Big Kev would say, I'm excited. Hope all of u are to

HNY!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 56 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
HNY all
giphy (11).gif

happy dance.gif

And to da forum manipulators
big-teeth-flying-kiss-ramzan-shahrukh.gif

• Haha