BRN Discussion Ongoing

Diogenese

Top 20
We mustn’t forget the TSMS volume production slot offered to BRN at a time when chip shortages were at its height last year.
I’m sure the start up from Perth didn’t have the sway at the time to take over the floor conversion to facilitate BRN chip production.
Although BRN have taken a different path, now selling IP rather than making the chips directly, access to such a critical facility was surely facilitated by other players with the clout to influence.

Anyone love to know who?
Maybe the '???' in FF's lists is the unnamed telecommunications company.
My money would be on Socionext. There may have been others in addition.

• Love
Reactions: 13 users
Mercedes Benz at CES 2023 is bringing more information to the table and will be hosting discussions with some partners.

Is Brainchip making a guest appearance I have no idea but the following company likely is and it’s Apps definitely need hardware and natural language processing to perform at their best:

Mercedes Benz is really looking to load up on technology for amazing in cabin experiences.

Putting on my logic hat this approach by Mercedes Benz seems counter intuitive when at the same time they are also trying to capture the battery range anxiety market with never before seen distances covered with the flagship demonstration vehicle the EQXX.

Logically the only way they can load up with Ai functions as they are presenting is if they give life to a statement they made when announcing AKIDA was being used in the EQXX for ‘Hey Mercedes.’

What did they say well:

“Neuromorphic computing for infotainment

This efficiency is not just being applied to enhancing range though. Mercedes-Benz also points out that its infotainment system uses neuromorphic computing to enable the car to “take its cue from the way nature thinks”.

Mercedes-Benz VISION EQXXMercedes-Benz VISION EQXX Neuromorphic computing systems have the potential to radically reduce the energy needed to run the latest AI technologies in vehicles.(Image: Mercedes-Benz)
The hardware runs spiking neural networks, in which data is coded in discrete spikes and energy only consumed when a spike occurs, reducing energy consumption by orders of magnitude.

In order to deliver this, the carmaker worked with BrainChip, developing the systems based on its Akida processor.

In the VISION EQXX, this technology enables the “Hey Mercedes” hot-word detection five to ten times more efficiently than conventional voice control.

Mercedes-Benz said although neuromorphic computing is still in its infancy, systems like these will be available on the market in just a few years.

When applied on scale throughout a vehicle, they have the potential to radically reduce the energy needed to run the latest AI technologies”

Brainchip trusted by Mercedes Benz says a great deal as it seems likely Mercedes Benz is building its EV future on a neuromorphic platform from Brainchip that will create a “car that thinks like you.”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 43 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
Just to make it easier:

Tim Llewellynn
CEO/Co-Founder of NVISO Human Behaviour AI | President Bonseyes Community Association | Coordinator Bonseyes AI Marketplace | IBM Beacon Award Winner #metaverse #edgeai #decentralizedai. 1w

On the 18th day of Christmas, Santa brought me …. eye tracking running on neuromorphic hardware.

🥇 Detects gaze direction, iris/pupil detection, eye openness, and eye landmarks.

🥇 Asymmetrical eye tracking (left/right eye independent)

🥇 2.84 degree gaze accuracy (on in-domain data)

🥇 1000+ FPS on neuromorphic hardware

🥇 <250 KB model size

Designed specifically for applications of:

1. digital avatars,
2. human machine interfaces,
3. robots, and
4. driver monitoring systems.”

Very hard for anyone to ignore 1,000 plus frames per second.

Overnight probably at a time of half sleep the thought occurred to me that all of the companies that have now been disclosed do not on my understanding have a reputation for requiring absolute secrecy about commercial engagements.

So still lurking in the background is the company which is so large and important that it can demand absolute secrecy and if breached can cause a disaster for Brainchip and its shareholders.

When you look at the companies already made public some are far from being insignificant so it is very intriguing.

The level of secrecy required likely excludes any company where disclosure of any kind has been made. To this end Samsung, Tata, Nvidia can probably be excluded.

This then leaves Amazon, AWS, Apple, Microsoft, Tesla and ???

I wait and wonder what, when, who and will the eventual disclosure light up the market like the Sydney Harbour Bridge on New Years Eve.

My speculation and opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
When you look at the companies that have engagement with us, the likes of :
Socionext, Tata, TSMC, ARM, Intel, NASA, Merc, Ford, Valeo, Renasas, Megachips,Dell, just to name a few of the big names. It really is not a far to stretch to think that one of our super secret NDAs could be the likes of Google, Microsoft, Tesla, Apple, etc. and lest not forget that it has been stated that we are working with a large South Korean company! Samsung, Hyundai, LG comes to mind..

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users

chapman89

Founding Member
2023 is shaping up to be Brainchips best year, and although our share price isn’t where we all believe it deserves to be, we must remember that not all shareholders have the same level of information that we have here on Tsex and that the market will catch up, it’s only a matter of time.

It is of my opinion that the second half of 2023 we will really shine due to many factors but most notably renesas wold have released market ready applications containing akida IP, and the WANCA’s still won’t believe in Brainchip but that’s ok, we are truly on a once in a lifetime Stock that will not only change our lives as shareholders, but everybody’s life on this planet, as Sean has said on his LinkedIn Brainchip job description-

“BRAINCHIP NEUROMORPHIC AI IS TRULY TRANSFORMATIVE WILL BE THE COMPUTATIONAL FOUNDATION OF SMART SENSING IN ALL EDGE DEVICES. THIS COMPUTING REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN”

Now if we think of who Sean Hehir is and his background and connections, he is a board member still at the Silicon Valley Executive Network, he was Vice President at HP looking after Microsoft, ARM, Intel, AMD, Adobe, Cisco to name a few, and to have a public statement as he has about Brainchip and that it WILL BE the computational foundation of smart sensing in all edge devices, is a man full of confidence, and he has a reputation to uphold, with the connections to Silicon Valley he has, he will either look like the biggest loser with such a statement, or he just knows what he has seen and knows we really are going to be the de facto standard.

As @Violin1 has rightly said regarding the next couple of 4C’s, I caution those who have set their own expectations regarding the 4C and please take into account current macroeconomics, war, budgets!
It’s pretty obvious Brainchip is going to be successful, it’s a matter of when, not if.

Happy new Year to all, have a safe and positive holiday season and shall we all make a toast to Brainchip 🥂

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 120 users

VictorG

2023 is shaping up to be Brainchips best year, and although our share price isn’t where we all believe it deserves to be, we must remember that not all shareholders have the same level of information that we have here on Tsex and that the market will catch up, it’s only a matter of time.

It is of my opinion that the second half of 2023 we will really shine due to many factors but most notably renesas wold have released market ready applications containing akida IP, and the WANCA’s still won’t believe in Brainchip but that’s ok, we are truly on a once in a lifetime Stock that will not only change our lives as shareholders, but everybody’s life on this planet, as Sean has said on his LinkedIn Brainchip job description-

“BRAINCHIP NEUROMORPHIC AI IS TRULY TRANSFORMATIVE WILL BE THE COMPUTATIONAL FOUNDATION OF SMART SENSING IN ALL EDGE DEVICES. THIS COMPUTING REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN”

Now if we think of who Sean Hehir is and his background and connections, he is a board member still at the Silicon Valley Executive Network, he was Vice President at HP looking after Microsoft, ARM, Intel, AMD, Adobe, Cisco to name a few, and to have a public statement as he has about Brainchip and that it WILL BE the computational foundation of smart sensing in all edge devices, is a man full of confidence, and he has a reputation to uphold, with the connections to Silicon Valley he has, he will either look like the biggest loser with such a statement, or he just knows what he has seen and knows we really are going to be the de facto standard.

As @Violin1 has rightly said regarding the next couple of 4C’s, I caution those who have set their own expectations regarding the 4C and please take into account current macroeconomics, war, budgets!
It’s pretty obvious Brainchip is going to be successful, it’s a matter of when, not if.

Happy new Year to all, have a safe and positive holiday season and shall we all make a toast to Brainchip 🥂
Well said @chapman89 my exact sentiment but I couldn't have said it as good.
Happy New Year to everyone.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

Moonshot

Regular
HNY 1000 eyes, thanks for all the contributions this year and for staying the course (and helping me to)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

Baisyet

Regular
Wishing all Happy and prosperous 2023

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
2023 is shaping up to be Brainchips best year

Not according to @Dang Son

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Look out 2023, BrainChip is coming for you

1672478854953.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess

Youre The Best GIF by Rhino Records

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Violin1

Regular

Have a cracking NY and most excellent 2023 Mr Chapman.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Having a bit of fun on ChatGPT3.
I asked, can you tell me about the company Brainchip. And within 3 seconds-

“BrainChip is a global technology leader in accelerated artificial intelligence and machine learning. BrainChip's technology platform, Akida, is a revolutionary, spiking neural network
1.P. core, which is the first and only completely autonomous machine learning processor. Akida is designed to reduce bill-of-materials costs, complexity and power consumption, while providing higher accuracy and faster response times than conventional processors. Akida powers a wide range of advanced machine learning applications. BrainChip also provides software tools and development platforms to facilitate rapid and efficient adoption of the Akida technology. With Akida, BrainChip is taking a revolutionary approach to artificial intelligence, providing the highest performance and lowest cost solutions for consumer, automotive, medical, industrial and defense applications”

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 63 users

Quiltman

Regular
As we welcome in a new year it is time to separate science from science fiction and look to the stars for inspiration in what lies ahead in 2023 ...

Pluto moves into Aquarius​

Pluto in Aquarius; the biggest astro news of the century

Pluto’s move into Aquarius isn’t just the biggest highlight of the year; it’s the biggest astro news of the century!

Pluto hasn’t visited Aquarius since the late 1700s when the world was forever changed by the first industrial revolution. Mega progress in space travel, transportation, science, artificial intelligence and the way we manufacture goods will be some of Pluto in Aquarius’s breakthroughs.

Pluto will briefly move into Aquarius from March to June, before starting 20-year journey in January 2024.

thank goodness, it will all be alright after all !!

To all chippers who rejoice in facts, have an excellent 2023.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

chapman89

Founding Member
I asked ChatGPT3 again, can you tell me about the low power of akida-

“Akida is a low power, high performance artificial intelligence engine. It has a unique neuromorphic architecture that leverages advanced techniques in neural network training and inference, allowing for much more energy efficient machine learning algorithms than traditional CPUs and GPUs. Akida is especially well-suited for applications such as intelligent edge processing and loT, where energy efficiency is critical. It can deliver high accuracy Al computing with significantly reduced power and memory requirements compared to traditional Al processing solutions.
Additionally, Akida's low power enables low latency and extremely high speeds of computation and data communication. Finally, Akida is also designed to be easily programmable via open-source machine language frameworks, allowing users to customize their own Al applications.”

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 54 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Get ready for this one, I asked ChatGPT- what companies are leveraging Brainchips IP, this was its answer 🤔🤔

“Some companies that are leveraging Brainchip IP include Sony, NEC, Fujitsu, Toshiba, Panasonic and Hitachi” 😂😂 not sure how it came up with that answer.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 84 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
brn2023.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Get ready for this one, I asked ChatGPT- what companies are leveraging Brainchips IP, this was its answer 🤔🤔

“Some companies that are leveraging Brainchip IP include Sony, NEC, Fujitsu, Toshiba, Panasonic and Hitachi” 😂😂 not sure how it came up with that answer.
Can you ask it when the bloody share price will hit 10 bucks?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users

VictorG

Wow, and that's only Japan.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

stockduck

Regular
Hi @stockduck

It means what it means. Read what Nvidia tells the market about the Jetson Nano series it is virtually the same. Read what Samsung says, in fact read what everybody says it is the same.

What they do not say is where their Edge is actually located.

What seems a long time ago now I posted something very similar over at HC to the following intent:

Imagine Blind Freddie issued an invitation to all the major players in the Edge computing space to attend a meeting at Echo Point Lookout.

If you have ever been there you will know that there is a large carpark with room for tourist buses convenient to all facilities including power and charging points. Then there is a pedestrian area with large viewing area and binoculars on stands easily accessible to most people. Then there is a series of pathways leading to better viewing positions each one a little more difficult with an increasing number of stairs so that the final and most extreme but seemly best viewing point to see the Three Sisters is accessible only to fit sightseers.

At each viewing point there are fences to keep people safe and warnings not to climb the fence as the Edge may be unstable and dangerous.

On any given day literally thousands of people from the four corners of the globe can visit and the common theme when they all report on their day at Echo Point to friends and relatives will be that they all stood at an Edge and looked out across the valley at Echo Point and viewed the Three Sisters.

They will likely never mention that they did not find their way to the absolute best viewpoint and then climb over the fence and at great personal risk had the absolute best view possible from the very Edge.

Well coming back to Blind Freddie’s group of tech giants. At the Bus Stop area you will have most of the large players plugged into 240 volts and claiming to be at the Edge.

Some will be on the level pedestrian area watching that they do not run out of battery by spending to much time there.

A few will venture down the paths to better advantage points as they have better battery life but will need to closely watch they do not loose connection.

A couple may make it to the best viewing platform but will need to establish connection to ensure they are updated or to answer questions from the tour guide. They will most definitely not climb the fence.

Meanwhile back at the main pedestrian viewing platform Intel has managed to get a turn on the binoculars and focusing in on the very top of the farthest Three Sister sees something and turns to Blind Freddie and says “There appears to be someone sitting on the top waving at us.”

Blind Freddie asks if he can have a look and replies “Don’t worry that’s just Brainchip’s AKIDA showing off.

They have been up there running at full power on two pencil light batteries for the last six months unconnected monitoring Bushwalkers in the valley for National Parks using a Prophesee event based camera and a Nviso app that detects facial expressions indicating heat stress, pain or other health issues.

If AKIDA detects a stressed bushwalker it pings a satellite with meta data with their exact location and it gets relayed to Bush Rescue.”

In the tech world one tech marketing executives Edge is not the same as every other tech marketing executives Edge.

The thing to remember always is that the Edge that AKIDA occupies is as extreme as it can get.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Hi FF,
thank you for this beautiful literary written explanation to my understanding. I also wish you and your loved ones a happy new year with good health.

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom