BRN Discussion Ongoing

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Good morning @Fact Finder! I couldn't help but take the bait and wonder who else it leaves. (This then leaves Amazon, AWS, Apple, Microsoft, Tesla and ???).

I noticed that there are articles reporting lately that Google apparently wanted to purchase Nuvia before Qualcomm swooped in and acquired it. This was all apparently in an effort to try to better compete with Apple and bolster its Tensor efforts.

I'm hoping that the missed opportunity for Google to purchase Nuvia might be a boon for BrainChip as an alternative means for them to differentiate themselves, improve their product and reduce their reliance on Samsung chips.

A nice pre-New Year's thought bubble to wash down with my other bubbles.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

View attachment 25688

Extract Only
View attachment 25685

https://www.xda-developers.com/google-wanted-to-buy-nuvia/
Celebrate Happy New Year GIF by Susanne Lamb

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

TasTroy77

Founding Member
How many times are you going to keep putting up this information which is not correct, the BRN updated top 20 list shows that
LDA Capital have sold their stake in BRN, from memory they sold at the start of 2022.
SO the figures you are going on are wrong and misleading, do you care ?????
The last TOP 20 holding list from October clearly shows that LDA have sold.

View attachment 25684
I assume that Vanguards holding is by way of the ETF - VAS ( Vanguard Australia share index which comprises of BRN as it includes top 300 by market cap.
So any accumulation of this would include a tiny slice of BRN shares.
This ETF is popular in super funds which buy this automatically each month as employees contributing becomes invested.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

robsmark

Regular
Morning all - I’ve been too busy this festive season to keep up with the forum. I was excited to see the close yesterday though. I also noticed that shorts have dropped off.

Would anyone be kind enough to give me the elevator pitch as to why market sentiment has changed? News or just market games?

Cheers

Reactions: 3 users

stuart888

Regular
Seems like the ChatGBT publicity is a huge plus for overall awareness of AI Solutions in general. People are constantly getting feed the future of the world is AI smarts. This ChatGBT is fantastic for Brainchip, as the world is learning and gaining acceptance to Essential AI like Brainchip. Plus, everyone mentions the power consumed by ChatGBT, where BRN shines.

Brainchip focuses on Patterns in data, which works for not just the vocabulary, but more widespread uses in all sorts of sensors. The IoT solutions are so broad based. 🌎🌎🌎

1672450999373.png

• Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
my news years wish :
9.50am Tuesday January 3rd 2023
Announcement

Brainchip holdings
Price sensitive :Yes

Update to market:
Release of Akida mark 2

🔥🔥🔥🍻🔥🔥🔥

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 53 users

White Horse

Regular
How many times are you going to keep putting up this information which is not correct, the BRN updated top 20 list shows that
LDA Capital have sold their stake in BRN, from memory they sold at the start of 2022.
SO the figures you are going on are wrong and misleading, do you care ?????
The last TOP 20 holding list from October clearly shows that LDA have sold.

View attachment 25684
I really couldn't give a stuff about LDA. They're just our pimp, we use them when we need money.
The others are Institutional Investment houses.
Vanguard, which I named is one which changes every couple of weeks. And until somebody proves otherwise, I am happy to regard as factual.
I am not trying to mislead anyone. If you think I am, go talk to the moderator, you poor malcontent.

Reactions: 8 users

Murphy

Life is not a dress rehearsal!
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

hotty4040

Regular
Hi @stockduck

It means what it means. Read what Nvidia tells the market about the Jetson Nano series it is virtually the same. Read what Samsung says, in fact read what everybody says it is the same.

What they do not say is where their Edge is actually located.

What seems a long time ago now I posted something very similar over at HC to the following:

Imagine Blind Freddie issued an invitation to all the major players in the Edge computing space to attend a meeting at Echo Point Lookout.

If you have ever been there you will know that there is a large carpark with room for tourist buses convenient to all facilities including power and charging points. Then there is a pedestrian area with large viewing area and binoculars on stands easily accessible to most people. Then there is a series of pathways leading to better viewing positions each one a little more difficult with an increasing number of stairs so that the final and most extreme but seemly best viewing point to see the Three Sisters is accessible only to fit sightseers.

At each viewing point there are fences to keep people safe and warnings not to climb the fence as the Edge may be unstable and dangerous.

On any given day literally thousands of people from the four corners of the globe can visit and the common theme when they all report on their day at Echo Point to friends and relatives will be that they all stood at an Edge and looked out across the valley at Echo Point and viewed the Three Sisters.

They will likely never mention that they did not find their way to the absolute best viewpoint and then climb over the fence and at great personal risk had the absolute best view possible from the very Edge.

Well coming back to Blind Freddie’s group of tech giants. At the Bus Stop area you will have most of the large players plugged into 240 volts and claiming to be at the Edge.

Some will be on the level pedestrian area watching that they do not run out of battery by spending to much time there.

A few will venture down the paths to better advantage points as they have better battery life but will need to closely watch they do not loose connection.

A couple may make it to the best viewing platform but will need to establish connection to ensure they are updated or to answer questions from the tour guide. They will most definitely not climb the fence.

Meanwhile back at the main pedestrian viewing platform Intel has managed to get a turn on the binoculars and focusing in on the very top of the farthest Three Sister sees something and turns to Blind Freddie and says “There appears to be someone sitting on the top waving at us.”

Blind Freddie asks if he can have a look and replies “Don’t worry that’s just Brainchip’s AKIDA showing off.

They have been up there running at full power on two pencil light batteries for the last six months unconnected monitoring Bushwalkers in the valley for National Parks using a Prophesee event based camera and a Nviso app that detects facial expressions indicating heat stress, pain or other health issues.

If AKIDA detects a stressed bushwalker it pings a satellite with meta data with their exact location and it gets relayed to Bush Rescue.”

In the tech world one tech marketing executives Edge is not the same as every other tech marketing executives Edge.

The thing to remember always is that the Edge that AKIDA occupies is as extreme as it can get.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Hi FF, I suspect that there will be a very large heat-sink attached to the very low power / cool , Akida and possibly, an umbrella , of some description, and maybe even a low power fan, to keep the baby from being discomforted at all times, should the need arise.

I'd like to see that.

Anyway, FF, enjoy the ringing in of the new year this evening, and do some dreaming occasionally of what might be emerging in the not too distant future around the next corner.

GLTAH and all the best for 2023. Oh, and " take care " ( Don't drive ) and yule survive, and stay alive, ;)🥂🍾

Just can't take the smile off of my dial, with all the contributions of late, and I hope it continues.

Akida Ballista >>>>>> Lot's of corners are approaching IMHO <<<<<<

hotty...

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Yes Boab. I love both of the JAST videos explained by Simon Thorpe. Only 830 views makes no sense. A fantastic inside-the-history-of-Brainchip. Extremely detailed in 30 minutes about the N of M Coding and the powerful solution to low power AI Smarts at the Edge.

Seems like one of the key differentiators of the Brainchip solution is unknown to nearly all of mankind.

This company has an outstanding potential. Freaky upside over time.🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦

Hi Stuart,

As you say, this is a brilliant elucidation of N-of-M coding (the secret sauce) and the JAST rules. I have been guilty of waxing lyrical about N-of-M coding on more than one occasion.

Simon Thorpe is a genius, but he missed a trick in not patenting N-of-M. There used to be an attitude among some old-world academics that information should be freely available, and this resulted in an anti-patenting bias, but in this case, they did try to keep it secret, without accounting for morphic resonance*, so Spinnaker developed it independently a year later.

Talking of morphic resonance, Slide 34 talks about an alternative for GPT-3, (ChatGPT,) which nViso trumpeted a couple of days ago and which has been the subject of some discussion here. ChatGPT is not an edge application - it needs its own power station. However, if ST or PvdM can come up with a spiking version, ...

PS:
I wonder if ST has a licence back from BrainChip to use JAST?

*I don't actually believe in morphic resonance, but when several people are researching the same issues, it is not entirely surprising that two of them will light upon the same solution.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular
I really couldn't give a stuff about LDA. They're just our pimp, we use them when we need money.
The others are Institutional Investment houses.
Vanguard, which I named is one which changes every couple of weeks. And until somebody proves otherwise, I am happy to regard as factual.
I am not trying to mislead anyone. If you think I am, go talk to the moderator, you poor malcontent.
Ha
"" you poor malcontent""
Thanks for that 👍
I was just clearly pointing out that the figures you are relying on are incorrect
LDA are no longer holding which means the institutional holding percentage you go on about increasing is wrong based on their own institutional list....
I wonder if a more prominant poster on this forum pointed out this error would you give a reply like that.
Cheers white horse/lies 🍻🍻🍻

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Good morning @Fact Finder! I couldn't help but take the bait and wonder who else it leaves. (This then leaves Amazon, AWS, Apple, Microsoft, Tesla and ???).

I noticed that there are articles reporting lately that Google apparently wanted to purchase Nuvia before Qualcomm swooped in and acquired it. This was all apparently in an effort to try to better compete with Apple and bolster its Tensor efforts.

I'm hoping that the missed opportunity for Google to purchase Nuvia might be a boon for BrainChip as an alternative means for them to differentiate themselves, improve their product and reduce their reliance on Samsung chips.

A nice pre-New Year's thought bubble to wash down with my other bubbles.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

View attachment 25688

Extract Only
View attachment 25685

https://www.xda-developers.com/google-wanted-to-buy-nuvia/
Just a tiny correction.

I would never be so crass as to throw you a bait such as green prawn or worm.

It will always be a beautiful hand tied fly made from rare and exotic feathers that catch the light and bound with gold and platinum thread from the farthest corners of the globe.😂🤣🤡😂🤣😎🎣

Happy New Year @Bravo

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

PS: It just so happens that Google has the fiercest reputation for commanding the strictest adherence of its non disclosure policies and agreements from its employees to all those it deals with.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 22 users

White Horse

Regular
Ha
"" you poor malcontent""
Thanks for that 👍
I was just clearly pointing out that the figures you are relying on are incorrect
LDA are no longer holding which means the institutional holding percentage you go on about increasing is wrong based on their own institutional list....
I wonder if a more prominant poster on this forum pointed out this error would you give a reply like that.
Cheers white horse/lies 🍻🍻🍻
The LDA holding is static. Whether wright or wrong.
It's the other holdings that vary.
LDA's non holding has been discussed and referred previously, and is not a contentious point.
The fact that you came back to "flog a dead horse". say no more.

Reactions: 2 users

Violin1

Regular
Happy New Year's Eve to you all. It has been a fascinating and enjoyable year. Who'd have thought we'd fly so high in January and then gnash teeth and scream at the skies later in the year? 2023 clearly shaping to be even more exciting. So party hard tonight everyone (I'll be asleep by 10pm as usual lol) and remember that today is the last day of the next 4c. Again, I don't expect a lot of revenue reported in late January when it comes out. That doesn't matter, given all the dots and stuff building in the background. What is important is the wave that's building, eventually to turn into shareprice increase and further out - dividends. Until then, as always, be patient. Please don't set us all up to have the SP plummet in late Jan because of expectations and more gnashing - and don't belt Tony!

Have a good one. See you next year - and in person at the AGM.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
I had to ask Chat GPT if it could be helped by Akida. This was the response.

Interesting it talks about Language processing which is what LSTM Akida 1500 will be targeting.

Chat GPT is very cool and is already smarter than us. It will grow and the energy needed for it's tasks is high with lots of GPUs involved.

Can you imagine that Akida IP is buried in this behemoth that is being incorporated into a lot of new products and automatic processes.
Some one send this to Chat GPT founders before their power suppliers self destruct in hot flames

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users
Happy New Year's Eve to you all. It has been a fascinating and enjoyable year. Who'd have thought we'd fly so high in January and then gnash teeth and scream at the skies later in the year? 2023 clearly shaping to be even more exciting. So party hard tonight everyone (I'll be asleep by 10pm as usual lol) and remember that today is the last day of the next 4c. Again, I don't expect a lot of revenue reported in late January when it comes out. That doesn't matter, given all the dots and stuff building in the background. What is important is the wave that's building, eventually to turn into shareprice increase and further out - dividends. Until then, as always, be patient. Please don't set us all up to have the SP plummet in late Jan because of expectations and more gnashing - and don't belt Tony!

Have a good one. See you next year - and in person at the AGM.
A timely warning regarding the 4C @Violin1 and Happy New Year to you.

I was talking to Blind Freddie only this morning and in his very considered way he relied “Give me a partnership with Intel over a sugar hit 4C any day of the week.”

Who am I to argue with a figment of my imagination.

That would be quite insane particularly when I agree with him. 😂🤣😂🤡😂🤣🤡🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁 🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
my news years wish :
9.50am Tuesday January 3rd 2023
Announcement

Brainchip holdings
Price sensitive :Yes

Update to market:
Release of Akida mark 2

🔥🔥🔥🍻🔥🔥🔥
🙏🤞🤞🍻🤞🤞🙏 :cool:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Tuliptrader

Regular
Yes Boab. I love both of the JAST videos explained by Simon Thorpe. Only 830 views makes no sense. A fantastic inside-the-history-of-Brainchip. Extremely detailed in 30 minutes about the N of M Coding and the powerful solution to low power AI Smarts at the Edge.

Seems like one of the key differentiators of the Brainchip solution is unknown to nearly all of mankind.

This company has an outstanding potential. Freaky upside over time.🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦

@Boab

In the video generously shared by @stuart888 , Simon Thorpe suggests that the Jast learning rules could potentially be used as a viable alternative to GPT-3 (approx 25.40)

TT

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 67 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Happy New Year all. 2023 - year of Akida.

Who would have thought in the 80s while watching this we still wouldn't be all driving flying vehicles by 2023! Maybe my expectations were too high 🤣.

Enjoy your night and drink irresponsibly. 🥳🎉🍾🍻

Can't wait for the post AGM Sydney hot tub party.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
Let us not forget ... Tis the season to be jolly. Actually I prefer let's just all get along, have lots of laughs on this journey each and every day and learn a few things also.
And as Rob Telson says. "Stay out of trouble"
Speaking of which. Haha I've decided to go with the flow of booze BBQ and broads. 👮‍♂️🙆‍♂️👮‍♀️ ⚖️

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom